All Comments on 'Their First Time...'

by Nofu

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

This story can get a bit monolithic at times, but overall is a good story, and a recommended read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely writing

Nothing negative to say about this story. The build up was substantial, and emotion as well. Which held all the way to the end unlike most stories written here.

I do hope to hear more about you and this friend of yours, and I do hope that things escalate further.

KarhukissaKarhukissaover 8 years ago
Hit me in the feels

My fiance lives in Sweden and I'm in the States...the first time he came to visit me in Boston, his flight was delayed, too.

This could have been our first meeting, just Boston instead of London.

KarhukissaKarhukissaover 8 years ago
Brings me back

This is Karhu (Kissa commented before me). Yes, this is like our first time, with the difference that our first long, deep kiss was at the airport. We were making love three hours later (we had to get to our B&B and have something to eat first, after all), but our lovemaking was everything we had imagined. That I found her g-spot (a first for her) and that we came simultaneously was an added bonus. Two or three more times waiting at airports, then we'll finally settle into married life.

NofuNofuabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys!

Your comments are lovely, especially Karhu and Kissa! It's so lovely to see that a meeting like this can lead to a long-term love......I'm really pleased for you both, and that my story brought back such happy memories for you both :) xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous