Theo: The Blood Angel of Lescatie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The werewolf girl howled in muffled delight then the man before her groaned, making her throat bulge from the essence pouring down her throat. Well for a minute she moaned on his shrinking cock, and coughed, sighing, resigned to the man fucking her cunt doggy-style with short thrusts, his cock pounding the monstergirl's pussy with loud slaps.

"Gods..."

They exited the tavern, where every monstergirl was copulating with a man, on barrels, tables, stairways and rooms, the air dark and thick with demonic energy. The mamono were quite brutal lovers under the full moon: Werewolf girls howled as men mounted them, Lamia women were locked with their lovers, gyrating to the rythm of the music as they kissed and rubbed each other. One corner even had a completely naked human girl, who wore nothing but a steel collar on her neck, her mouth completely obscured by a dark set of hips belonging to a dark elf who rode her face sensually, gyrating her hips on the slavegirl's mouth. The slave girl's legs were splayed open, with a burly human man who wore the dark elf's tattoo, was between them pumping with his hips in short, pained grunts.

As they passed, the trio shuddered with a climax, after which, the shuddering dark elf, whose lower half was only bare, gasped and shuddered for a while, and smiling at Theo's shocked face, leant to talk to her human slave, the girl who she had been face-sitting.

"Now, my dear Freckles, don't tell me that I never treat my slaves to a fun eveni- aah!"Her chiding was cut short by a moan escaping her lips, as her human slave, who had climaxed herself being fucked by the human stud, giggled and kept licking the soft, white-haired pussy burying her face.

"Please, I need some fresh air." Theo groaned. "I feel nauseaous.

**

The couple entering the eastern house were not an unusual sight in the street. The kitsune even appreciated him picking her up gently by the arm. When they sat down in the living room, the fox-vixen chuckled, relaxing in his arms.

"My my, I never thought I'd get treated to a civil human like you."

"It gets better. Want my own coffee?" He shook a small bag of black powder. "It's good for...you know..." The fox eared blonde vixen smiled and nodded, going for the kitchen. In her mind, he was the ideal husband for a monster-girl if she were several centuries younger with no children: today, she felt a bit younger because of his youthful presence. Pity she didn't know he had ulterior motives, at least, not for her. An evening of love might dispel his ghosts a while.

And the voluptuous hips of the fox woman, who definitely had been a mother as well -judging from a few old paintings where her likeliness was with human men and kitsune toddlers-, was enchanting to a person who'd been living rough for years. Hidden behind her kimono, save for a large tailhole where multiple, gold colored tails swished to and fro as the monsterwoman's big backside swayed with each step, and strained against the kimono's back, revealing a large, shapely bottom clearly seen from the fabric when she lit a small magical fire and lit the firewood...Each cheek straining the kimono, and almost revealing itself.

...Theo had to cough nervously when he saw the kitsune staring back at him.

She had laughed without anger before resuming heating the coffee. This evening would be a lucky one, one amongst millions of cold shoulders and hateful ruminations.

"Sorry."

"I don't mind dear. All these centuries and you, human men, cannot resist a lady's...charms." She giggled, spending effort to keep the coffee from burning too much. "At least you forest men are honest. Lescatians are SO funny. Two centuries ago I had dated a man from them, SO much in denial of his love to me, quite the zealot..." She sighed, reminiscing the past. "Do you mind me talking about my old loves, young man?"

He shrugged. "Suit yourself. I don't know much about life."

"Oh you'll learn." She grinned mischeviously.

**

The mansion's fires eventually attracted the fire-women and the police.

A young monstergirl, a lizardwoman by the looks of it, was thinking of a routine fire disrupting her fun when she noticed the gory scene once she passed the door's threshold. Giving a feral squeak, she ran to scream for a higher-up, clawed, scaly feet clacking on the cobblestones.

Eventually, she got her request, and alarm bells filled the streets, monstergirl policewomen running towards the incident in a panoply of sirens and bells.

The mansion was full of police-women (If monstergirls classified themselves as police), completely dumbfounded by the carnage.

They stood in perfect silence until a pair of jackal ears topping a youthful human girl's face appeared at the doorstep, the Anubis detective they needed. She lifted a small badge in her fluffy paws.

"Detective Otep." A Hellhound policegirl saluted the entrant, paw on forehead.

Otep was an Anubis. A monstergirl with jackal ears, paws for extremities and a fluffy tail was dressed as a detective. Armed with a golden staff with scales set on it, she took careful note of every detail.

"What the hell happened here?" Was all the she could mumble when she saw the scene of the carnage in front of her. Her fluffy black tail drooped in fear, as did her ears like a scared puppy. Being dragged out of her bed by the Guard Captain to investigate a horrifying murder was a real downer of a Father's Day when she, her new husband Benny and their common human wife were happily lazing in bed.

"Twenty mamono dead, killed by a charging comet wielding crop blades i guess."Her assistant, a succubus with a tomboyish face and figure more fit on a human boy followed her quietly, taking notes whenever necessary. Her plain, deadpan snarker attitude irritated everyone but she was competent inside the police force as a secretary.

The anubis tapped the bent metal gate with a dull ring. "Adamantine gate kicked down, ya know, the type Cyclops women take a year and a thousand gold pieces to forge. A score of the most powerful Black Brigade veterans and a Kikimora maid, cut apart like grass, and fried like chickens. Some look partially evaporated, and there is an infernalist diagram with human blood on it."

"Someone wanted vengeance." The assistant succubus quipped. "Or some criminal syndicate making a move. Secret handshakes and whatnot." Her spade-tail tapped a small diagram. "I know that charm; it's a regeneration ritual that taps your lifetime for health. Infernalist monstergirls rarely invoke it, and I remember only one at the archives...who died last week..." She twirled a pen between her fingers, thinking. "...strangely by a similar method: Electrocution by blood magic powered...lightning..." Her words were lost in the din of preparation and activity at the crime scene.

"No shit. They are the old shame." The anubis girl took a cup of coffee given by a domestic servant serving the mamono police force, a human woman in police uniform who followed them with coffee and papers. She was obviously born in the mamono kingdom of a human woman and human man, and a house serf who wanted to do something other than agriculture and babies.

The anubis thanked her politely and took some pen and paper from her as well, modified for her meaty paws.

"Did the guards secure evidence? I want every bit of flesh,blood and hair that's splattered over the place. Call the vampire Mina and that ghoul girl we were rehabilitating. They can taste and trace the suspect that must have done this."

"Already done. They'll be here soon, Detective Otep." The assistant replied.

"And Billie. I want the safe opened. To hell with "procedure" garbage, these mamono area dead and sure as hell don't have any relatives who'd piss in their direction if they were on fire. They hate humans and see them as pests. " She tapped the succubus assistant's shoulder "And get me a Hakutaku scholar that knows about the pre-War genocide victims. I need to interview some folks."

Billie the succubus' nose wrinkled. She was asexual, uncaring and cold to the point of being eccentric. She didn't care for humans, nor hated them.

"Someone just can't get over the fact his sweetheart died and move on." She sneered.

Otep's eyes narrowed as her fluffy black ears perked. "Billie. Careful. My mother has told about our side. Humans regularly taken and used as food, families broken up and sold and sacrificed, their lives regarded like pests underfoot..."

"So? Those that live should be grateful that they live and move on." Billie shrugged.

The succubus' cold reply made many heads turn in annoyment. Not just human servants' but many , even conservative, mamono-supremacist monstergirls frowned with unconcealed anger. Conservative or cultural supremacism didn't mean one had to be an asshole all the time.

"And you aren't concerned that some of the survivors are looking for payback? Real life isn't a poorly written story with everyone going their own way, oh-so-magically after the writer's pet character plows through the villains." Otep retorted. "Fallout happens. People keep grudges. Remember the human murderer that stabbed his ex-mistress last year?" It was a publicized murder when an ex-slave human, seperated from his family and sold a decade ago, had found and killed his old mistress in broad daylight. He had then taken his own life, impacting public order considerably.

Billie was a top-notch secretary, logistician and investigator but everyone saw her as a bit off. She was simply put, cold. Honest and cold. She did not lie , worked hard but was utterly uncaring for the emotions of others, especially humans.

"And? They should make the most of their lives and move on."

Even the human assistant behind her angrily opened her mouth as if about to say something, but turned away and went back to the guardhouse to call the forensic team, namely ghouls and vampires that could taste the remains for an identity.

"Billie."
"Yes, officer Otep?"
"Heard of something called sensitivity?"
"No." Billie shrugged. "That's why I was assigned to homicide."

++

Policewomen with fluffy ears lead the two monstergirls, gently, towards the crime scene, pointing at the remains.

The ghoul girl clicked her tongue after gnawing a bit on the meaty remains of the carnage. Her pale, sharp features showed some measure of focus, as sne looked down and started mumbling.

"He swings, he casts, he shouts, black, black, black hair, black black black heart. Bath time and *gasp!* can't breathe. Void comes, void consumes...void..." She trailed off , falling into some sort of reverie.

Mina the vampire was more elaborate. "Mmm..." She put her bloodied finger in her mouth and sucked it. "Most of the blood feels reptilian. But some blotches give a different taste. Detective Otep, have you heard about Eldritch Magic?"

"Of course. It's forbidden now save for voluntary sacrifices, and even then, is a misdemeanor due to dangerous magic." Otep answered quoting the Constitution. "You think we have a warlock running rampant?"

The Vampire girl shrugged. "That, or an underground infernalist war."

Otep's thoughts were interrupted by hoof sounds echoed on the marble, and another white fluffy tail tapped her shoulder.

It was the Hakutaku she asked for, wearing her culture's voluminous clothes, complete with an academy cap buzzing with magic. She had entered the room quietly, flashing her card: "Mingzhi, arcane investigator."

The Hakutaku started talking before either of them could add:

"This...which we can call a serial killer, is an extremely powerful Eldritch Mage. Do you know how to catch one?"

Otep shrugged. She had caught a few murdering humans, lost in their personal losses from the War, but never such a driven beast, and one with a relatively just cause.

"A serial killer that stalks the worst of our society, and uses blood magic to conceal itself. This is hunting a black cat in a lightless room with a needle, if i may comment." The Hakutaku added sadly. Otep's sigh of frustration was her reply. Her eyes were locked on Billie's

"See? When you say "deal with it", one of them turns out to be like this. Empress has a point: ignoring pains gets worse. Maou Father was wrong, and we all paid for it."

Billie replied. "Fine by me. Human wins, old shame's gone; human dies, all the better."

Otep rolled her eyes.

++

Back in the kitsune woman's house, she and her guest were locked in a sweaty post-coitus embrace, as the woman's multiple tails fanned her and him with cool air. Her body was gleaming with sweat, her womb and stomach full of seed

"Gintaras" had proven to be a most frisky lover.

When both were relaxing with their coffee, the talk slowed down with each sitting inches apart from the other with a knowing smile.

The young man she took to her home, had respectfully approached her skin and started peeling off her kimono, landing small kisses on her neck and sliding his hands softly from her neck to her ample bosom, softly massaging ivory white soft breasts. His action drew response: fluffy tails wrapped around his cheek like alien limbs, the bulk of the voluptuous fox-woman leaned on his frame, surrounding him with perfumed, soft flesh. The kitsune chuckled.

"You can kiss more than my chest, young man." Soft kisses slowly rising to her neck were met with a motherly chuckle. "I meant this."

When she realized her lover was more than a bit pent up and looked stressful, the kitsune gently held his shoulders, assuring him and offered to kiss him slowly. Holding his jaw, her lips softly touched his, her soft lips smelling of peaches and cream, per the mystical power of her kind. One hand gently held his, lips locked in a sweet sensation, the Kitsune 's tongue mischeviously darting forward to softly massage his in gentle strokes.

Smiling, Theo softly pushed on her shoulders, making her lean on the large couch after the kissing, making her laugh sweetly:"My, getting frisky now?"

He just shrugged, smiling as his hands slowly undressed her last bits of clothing. Her skin felt soft, creamy, reminding of his childhood treat as the peach smell filles his nostrils. Softly grasping her chest with his hands, Theo planted kiss after kiss to her face, lips, nose, belly, and slowly adjusted himself.

Below her belly button and lower still lay a delightfully silky triangle, smelling of fresh peaches and something wondrous hiding a slit that nestled between puffy nether lips.

The kitsune's long, soft and audible moan was a sign that his soft kisses and a slight tongue-teasing worked after all. Kitsunes tasted heavenly, an aroma that smelled of peaches, and some citrus fruit he could not identify. He kissed her thighs again, and gently laid a hand to rub her clitoris as his face rose again, lips brushing her belly, chest, neck...and lips.

They kept kissing as Theo adjusted his hips, hands continously rubbing the soft, wet, delightful crevice of the kitsune woman's thighs until he could start penetrating her.

Chuckling at his audacity, the Fox-woman lifted herself and lied down, spreading her thick legs seductively, one's feet touching the other and cooing with delight, softly pulling his waist to hers with a drunk giggle. Theo kissed one swollen nipple, slowly biting and eliciting a gasp.

Looking down again, her womanhood looked like a golden bush, the hairs adorning it like a crown. Theo, already overcome with lust, extended a hand, softly rubbing her sweetest spot with a thumb. Minutes passed, every little rub rousing his partner, her, with loud gasps matching his touches on her little nerve bud. Then, pulling his waist, Theo slowly lined his engorged cock gently between the silken lips. He slowly thrust forward, ever-so-slowly burying his stiffened cock inside her soft, silky entrance until his balls felt warm bliss.

"Ahhn... you know how to please an old maid like m- " The Kitsune was silenced by a passionate kiss as Theo's lips locked on hers. After the long kiss, the mysterious human gasped for air and said: "Women are like wine, finer with age. Don't demean yourself." before he resumed with renewed passion. His kisses on the kitsune woman's neck with small sucking bites made the kitsune's eyes roll from heat.

Each thrust earned a wet slap and a gasp. Each thrust was rewarded with a jiggle across her plump body, and a creak of the bed. He kept slowly fucking her, trying to concentrate as her tails waves before his eyes, each thrust filling his body with amazing silky embrace and waves of pleasure.

He went at her, thrusting with abandon after weeks of rough life, fighting and a drunk head, fucking her with every wet slap, every thrust making her scream.

Screams were not uncommon in the Reik at night. Their lovemaking, both primal and dignified, changing from one attitude to another, lasted half an hour. Thrusting gently for a few minutes until the kitsune grinned, gave a playful snarl and pulled him tighter, his cock still buried when he was forced to hug her with every thrust.

"Yes!"

They kissed again, as his thrusts became irregular from the rising heat around his groin. His back felt the tails rubbing him, warming his blood with fresh demon energy as he plowed the fox woman with waves of pleasure. After a few more thrusts when her ragged breathing matched his, Theo slowed down before slamming once more to release his seed inside her.

The kitsune mewled, shuddered and clamped down on his body, receiving the essence she craved so badly. Locking the young man in a savage kiss, she pulled his waist with her heels, making him thrust deeper with every inch of the way to absorb more of his essence.

"Ah! Right there! I feel...ah...ahn~! What? Are you ready for round two?" The hardness of his member softly probing her slick thighs made her eyes grow. "Where have you been all my life, human boy?" She laughed softly, holding him in a lewd embrace, hands gently pulling his waist, and slowly guiding his erect penis in her pussy with her hips.

"Gods, it's still hard..." was all the Kitsune could mumble.

When both thrust their loins to each other, each felt a rising wave of heat from their skin, when human flesh met mamono energy in a union that ever since the races' fates were bound, amplified the pleasure tenfold.

His thrusts filled her loins with fire, delight and pleasure for the third time.

They had a passionate, wild night before them.

Theo started again, thrusting with gentle motions, paying attention to her every reaction. Kitsune, especially when older, are haughty. This one sighed loudly and squeezed his chest, and backside, only retracting with understanding when one naughty finger tried where it shouldn't be.

Still, the rush of hot seed in her womb comfirmed his lover was still lusty, even after that he had thrust several times before he sighed and slowly went limp, in member and in body...

Hours later, Theo laid in her arms, his smaller body engulfed by her strong, welcoming and zaftig mamono frame, half asleep. The kitsune tenderly caressed his scarred body with her fluffy tails, lost in bliss.

"I suppose you'll be gone the next day, sweet Gintaras?" The kitsune softly kissed his forehead and snuggled close.

"How did you know?" Theo slowly blinked.

The ancient fox lady's smile was melancholic.

"Oh dear, my womb was so hungry for male life...yet I have lived for a millenium." The kitsune sighed. "Someone like you is sure to leave and not settle down, especially with..." She lifted a hand to caress her wrinkles of old age starting to appear. "But I...I would host you as long as I live...you are something, sweet northern boy. And I feel you won't just settle down here..." The kitsune tenderly caressed his face, as if she was remembering every curve and shape.

"I have seen humans suffer horribly, my sweet young boy. Seen things done unto them. But.." She sighed. "Times are changing. 10 years ago you couldn't see humans without collars and owners around. It was...bad." She coughed once, took a whiff from her opium pipe and relaxed. "And I sense that... um... are you planning to have children, young Gintaras?"