All Comments on 'Therapy Ch. 04'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What?

dire plot has Frank got planned for the couple? What does he have as an ulimate goal of his domination of Debra and David?

Stay tuned for Chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This chapter dragged

I like your story, but this chapter had little happen. It could have been trimmed and added to the next chapter. Your writing is quite good.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Good so far

Great story so far, well written and it is holding my interest. I am looking forward to part5. I know these are works of fiction but everyone here has an ideal of how they want this to end. Dave screwed up by trying to live out his fanasy. Debra is caught in this thing and can share some blame she could have said now. that what we tell our kids they have the right to say NO. But I hope the maggiage holds and Dave and Debra get alittle revenge on Fank and julie for ruining their lifes. And Dave learns a lesson to take his wife as she is and love her. and Debra gets help no one should be that submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
another dumbass hubby

what with someone else fucking the wife,now stop fucking my wife i ask you to fuck.another fanasy get a hubby in trouble and makes wife a whoreslut for another man.I don't feel sorry for him.let other men read this and stop the maddness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Author doesn't bother to respond

I sent evals an email a couple of days ago praising him for the story but he couldn't be bothered to respond. way to support your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This is BDSM - Move it from Loving Wives please

Wrong hole evalsie - this is a Master BSDM trip if I ever read one!! With pitiful male humiliation and slut cunt wife as well - arn't you a special sickie.

Please move it to BSDM author - you know better don't you.

You started with self Cuckolding (FETISH) now BSDM all in Loving Wives where you felt you would get more attention but neither fits the hole.

Respect the sites plan author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
loving marriage

Husband and wife are loving couple. They have some fun, but do not destroy their beautiful marriage. Give them happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
it's only a story

Who cares what genre this story really is? It's well written and very hot. And it's only a story, just enjoy it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing good to say. So nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous