Therapy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
312 Followers

"Did you hear me, Pet?"

Debra stood and muttered a yes under her breath as she assumed the requested position. Julie told her to speak up and to refer to her as Ma'am.

"You are never, ever, on a Thursday, or any time away from the office to wear pants in front of me. No undies either. Do you understand?" Julie's words grew with authority as she understood Frank was right about Debra's fragile personality. Between the two of them they will be able to control her completely.

"Yes, Ma'am." Debra spoke in a monotone voice showing no emotion. She would not give this girl that satisfaction.

Julie walked up close, invading Debra's personal space. She stared at her face and noticed, with amusement, Debra's attempts to glance upwards into her eyes.

"Don't look at me without permission, Pet." Julie continued to speak, "I want you to drop your pants like any eager slut would do. Now."

Debra, resigning herself to this fate unzipped her capri pants and pushed them past her hips. Once they past the obstacle they fell to the floor. Debra made no effort to move them.

Julie's eyes widened as she saw the object of her desire. She wanted to drop down and lick those luscious bald lips, but knew better not to rush things. She leaned forward and quickly kissed Debra on the lips then stepped a few steps back.

"You may look up at me, Pet."

Debra raised her eyes and looked at her secretary,as a woman for the first time. She wasn't striking, nor ugly. She had short brown hair a little pug like nose. Debra thought she looked like a thinner version of Rosey O'Donnel. She had never thought of her in a sexual manner, in fact she was a bit put off by her gayness. Now she was ordering me around like she was seven years older and the boss, thought Debra.

"Have you ever kissed a woman, Pet; and not just a quick peck like I did?" Frank had told her about the high school experimenting.

Debra nodded her head yes.

"Speak to me! I want full sentences and the respect I deserve!"

"Yes, Ma'am. In high school I, I mean my girlfriends and I practiced French kissing, you know so the boys would think we were experienced."

"Have you ever gone any further than that?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Have you ever thought of being with a woman?"

Debra paused and figured the truth wouldn't change things one way or another. "David and I have talked about it and I have wondered a bit." she quickly added, "Ma'am."

Julie could see the moisture and puffiness of Debra's pussy. "I watched the video of you more times than I can remember. I never saw a women act like such a slut. I only wish I could have heard what Mr. Pearson said to you. You are wet now, aren't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Show me. Stick two fingers up your pussy for me."

Debra reached down and was rattled at how easily her fingers entered herself. When they were in to the third knuckle she stopped, body slightly bent forward and waited for Julie's next instruction.

"I like an obedient Pet. Pull them out and show them to me."

Debra felt herself flush in embarrassment as she held up her hand. Her two fingers were not damp but soaked in the copious discharge.

"My, you are quite the slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Yes....what?"

"Yes, I am a slut."

"And whose slut are you, for the next six weeks?"

"Yours, Ma'am."

Julie walked behind and went to Debra's purse. She pulled out her newest, smallest model Nokia cell phone. She switched it to vibrate mode and locked the keys. She taped a piece of string to the antenna. She walked in front of Debra and pulled some plastic wrap out of her pocket. She wrapped the phone and handed it to Debra.

"I am sure you can guess where I want that. After seeing the cock you took, this will be an easy fit," she laughed.

Debra just stood there in shock. "But, Julie, I mean Ma'am. How will I walk, and if you think I will cum, I mean really you can't expect me to orgasm just because you cause it to vibrate. I mean, that doesn't happen, maybe in porno movies but not reality. Please don't," her sentence was cut off by Julie's voice.

"You stupid cunt! Do you think I care if you cum? Or if it is uncomfortable? You will do as you are told and every step you take for the rest of the afternoon will remind you of what a slut you are. Every time I call your cell and your cunt feels that hard plastic vibrate in your slutty pussy you will understand you are nothing but a slut. Now that is reality!" With that Julie turned and walked out of the office.

Debra slowly inserted the cell phone, leaving the string hanging from between her lips. Embarrassed at how easily it fit, she pulled her pants up and took a few steps. It was uncomfortable yet not unbearable. She put on her lab coat and heard the intercom buzz.

Lifting the receiver she answered, "Yes Ma'am."

"Good, Pet. Your next patient is here I will put her in room six, since that room has so many pleasant memories. By the way I put your cell number on my cell speed dial."

At that moment Debra felt her insides begin to rumble and she felt a very uncomfortable vibration from deep within. It stopped immediately.

"Please, Ma'am. I will be good, but please don't do it when I am with a patient, I can't help but double over. They will know something is wrong. Please!"

"Just so you don't think I have no compassion, I'll do this for you, Pet. Every thirty minutes, starting at three fifteen I will be giving you a little call. At least you can prepare yourself." Julie hung up and smiled to herself.

The rest of the day seemed to take forever. Debra walked slowly and understood Julie was right. Every step reminded her of the position she was in. The almost unimaginable part to Debra was she, in some perverse , sick way, felt she deserved Julie's treatment. She was able to push herself against the treatment table and position herself out of view of the patient when her twice hourly reminders vibrated in her. Fortunately no one noticed.

At the end of the day, while Debra was making her final entries in the chart, Julie walked in unannounced. Debra quickly stood and assumed her 'position'.

"Good, Pet. You did well." She laid a folded piece of paper on her desk. "Be at that address Friday night at seven. Wear just what is instructed. Plan on being out late, or possibly all night," she noticed Debra look up and start to speak, "and don't say anything. I am your secretary and I know your husband is gone to a builder's convention until Sunday."

As she turned to leave, she looked over her shoulder and said, "You can remove the phone. Think of me every time you use it."

to be continued. Thanks for the positive responses, and for that matter the negative.

evals22
evals22
312 Followers
12