All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 152-153'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15about 6 years ago
No!!!

No you cant leave it on the biggest cliffhanger yet! That is so not fair!! 😭😭

Thank you for the foreword too about the Lit rules.

iCarambaiCarambaabout 6 years ago
Why?

Why isn't this entire series in Non-Erotic? Every listing in Hall of Fame on the Celebrities page is for this series, and none of it belongs here.

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandabout 6 years agoAuthor
Categories

I have tried to post this story under sci-fi and fantasy - but the admins re-categorize it into celebrity. I do not know why they don't have a separate category for fanfiction. And the fact that Solona, for example, is a 'celebrity', is ridiculous - I cannot describe what happened to her when she was captured by the Architect because Literotica does not permit 'non-con or torture of a celebrity'. Which I agree with when you're talking about people writing elaborate rape fantasies directed at Taylor Swift or something, but not when we're talking fictional characters in a story loosely based on a video game player character. It's absurd.

I am not convinced that continuing to post on this site is a good idea. I have attracted some trolls - I'm guessing they write fanfic and are jealous that my stories get higher scores? - and there are half a dozen future chapters that I will have to heavily edit to get through Literotica's censorship. Please check my profile - I have a facebook page, and post on multiple other platforms, for those who want to read chapter 152 and the future chapters in their original form.

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutabout 6 years ago
I don’t understand

I’ve read stories on this site that were much more graphic then what you wrote in chapter 152. I don’t understand what they admins are doing.

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandabout 6 years agoAuthor

Me either, Griffin_Scout! But I resubmitted it...6 times, I think, each time cutting out more and more, until there was nothing left and it didn't even make sense any more. I'm glad you found the chapter anyway!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Thank You for Your Perseverance ...

... despite Literotica's often arbitrary and/or whimsical rules. This is remarkable writing you have done & I'm grateful. I'll try to track down one of your other sites.

PilotshopPrincessPilotshopPrincessabout 6 years ago
where else

can we find your writing that we might be able to read the missing chapters? This is so asinine I cant even believe it is really happening. Would love to patronize you at another venue if there is one. Please advise

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous