All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 152-153'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PilotshopPrincessPilotshopPrincessabout 6 years ago
where else

can we find your writing that we might be able to read the missing chapters? This is so asinine I cant even believe it is really happening. Would love to patronize you at another venue if there is one. Please advise

Thanks!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Thank You for Your Perseverance ...

... despite Literotica's often arbitrary and/or whimsical rules. This is remarkable writing you have done & I'm grateful. I'll try to track down one of your other sites.

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandabout 6 years agoAuthor

Me either, Griffin_Scout! But I resubmitted it...6 times, I think, each time cutting out more and more, until there was nothing left and it didn't even make sense any more. I'm glad you found the chapter anyway!

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutabout 6 years ago
I don’t understand

I’ve read stories on this site that were much more graphic then what you wrote in chapter 152. I don’t understand what they admins are doing.

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandabout 6 years agoAuthor
Categories

I have tried to post this story under sci-fi and fantasy - but the admins re-categorize it into celebrity. I do not know why they don't have a separate category for fanfiction. And the fact that Solona, for example, is a 'celebrity', is ridiculous - I cannot describe what happened to her when she was captured by the Architect because Literotica does not permit 'non-con or torture of a celebrity'. Which I agree with when you're talking about people writing elaborate rape fantasies directed at Taylor Swift or something, but not when we're talking fictional characters in a story loosely based on a video game player character. It's absurd.

I am not convinced that continuing to post on this site is a good idea. I have attracted some trolls - I'm guessing they write fanfic and are jealous that my stories get higher scores? - and there are half a dozen future chapters that I will have to heavily edit to get through Literotica's censorship. Please check my profile - I have a facebook page, and post on multiple other platforms, for those who want to read chapter 152 and the future chapters in their original form.

iCarambaiCarambaabout 6 years ago
Why?

Why isn't this entire series in Non-Erotic? Every listing in Hall of Fame on the Celebrities page is for this series, and none of it belongs here.

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15about 6 years ago
No!!!

No you cant leave it on the biggest cliffhanger yet! That is so not fair!! 😭😭

Thank you for the foreword too about the Lit rules.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous