All Comments on 'There Must Be a Mistake Ch. 03'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Too much hateful interaction from the girl.

What she is doing is not teasing. It is being cruel to an employee who has no choice but to take it. Wife is a stupid bitch for helping her. Could easily backfire and cause a lot of damage to her marriage. Lack of respect is a bitter pill to swallow.

PS just because women have a pussy doesn't make them smarter that everyone else, jus makes them think they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
done with this

Sorry, i cant take anymore of this story....cant stand the dialogue and have no idea why anyone is giving this writing 5 stars. Suffered thru 3 chapters to see if would mature at all but its going nowhere...

dozendozenover 9 years ago
Good story...

...but needs more careful proof reading. Lots of missing words, miss spelt words, wrong choice of words. Also, at least once, you switched from first person to third person for about 1 paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where's the meat?

He's going to pimp his niece out to a delivery boy? Because he's sexy?? Yeah, real smart people here. Brilliant. You need to go to the plot store, cause you need some here.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

"what cars were getting"? Try we're. Still an excellent and hilarious tale. Too many typos, however. Cheers!

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
It just gets better

I see some people are not liking this, but I love it.

And so on to chapter 4...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delicious is not funny

I get the back and forth between Rod and Delicious but there is nothing funny about telling someone that their father was a rapist. Delicious went too far and yet she and Rod's wife don't see how offensive that action is.

Otherwise I am enjoying it even if the author is a liar. The intro said it would be short with five chapters but I started reading after the 21st chapter was posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not funny

Getting the kids to do that to their father back from a surgery is not just mean but could hurt the kids too if the prank backfired. I wonder what continuous pranking would do to a normal human being who reacted to the prank that strongly. Also constantly becoming the butt of jokes in front of your wife and kids should do a world of good for his confidence and add to it his wife finds it funny and almost never has his back. On the other hand if he truly loves the pranking he would not react that way and the prank falls flat. In any case Delicious is scary with that much mental ability and no sense of limits or understanding of people interactions as you pointed out in the earlier chapters. Out of all the characters only Rod comes across as flesh n blood the others too contrived.....sorry for being too harsh......I loved the way it started but would hope to see the story and characters develop into something substantial

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Frustrated

The "Ridicule Rod" schtick is getting tiresome and the attack by his children on him as he comes back from That surgery was horrible. That his supposedly loving wife laughed at him really sealed your failure.

Since you have established Roz as a caring person I can only suspect that you have failed to reveal the depradations he put her through -that she revealed to Delicious- thus justifying their continued nastiness, or you just forgot how real people would feel if treated this way, let alone by people they love.

1 of 5 stars and serious disappointment.

I'll give you one more chapter before sadly declaring this story "could have been great".

Jason

tomscardstomscardsalmost 9 years ago
yes, it is truely funny.

This is the third time I have read this story, from 1 to 28. Having had this procedure done over 45 years ago and for much the same reason, my sides were hurting from the laughter.

Get into the spirit of the story and you might realize that it is not meant to be hurtful.

Hale1Hale1almost 9 years ago
Heavy Metal

I am really impressed with the four men who set the 6'x8'x4" steel support for Divine's monument! It would have weighed over 7800 pounds. But I am not complaining, I love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'll read one more chapter to see if this improves

Jokes at the graveside service - really?

The sophomoric banter is beyond ridiculous. It's burying the story.

Let's see if I got this straight - The girl runs out of the house and in a matter of seconds meets a delivery guy and has an orgasm.

This has the basis for a good story. It's a shame it is bring destroyed by the ridiculous sexual situations and non-stop sophomoric banter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story but

Good story but there are a few typo's no big deal. The way she talks is a little irritating and we are all waiting for the uncle to fuck the sh!$t out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Baseballs aren't that small.

Minor point but baseballs aren't that small. If a baseball only had 3 in. circumference then its smaller than a pingpong ball. You wanted a 3inch diameter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmm.

Two thoughts about this chapter.

First, you need someone to proofread your chapters before you submit them. There are a number of occasions where you have used the wrong word; piece instead of peace, for example.

Secondly, your teenage protagonist is in danger of becoming a rather nasty person.

If you'd written a man behaving towards a woman the way you have written her behaving towards men, you'd be getting barrages of hate mail from readers.

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
This is brilliant !

I love the exchanges between them all. The sarcasm is wonderful. For so many it has become a lost art, many can't write or speak it and even fewer can understand it.

But here you have turned it into an art form.

I am so looking forward to the next 34 chapters.

My biggest worry is that it doesn't have a proper ending, I do hope I'm wrong ?

Rapier

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Interesting. So far we have endless one liner quips connected by an almost nonexistent “plot.” Yes the constant quips are fun; but the lack of real progress on the plot moves the reader into boredom. It’s like eating nothing but cake for a week. After a while you tired of just cake.

Rusty_MRusty_Malmost 2 years ago

So someone is going to disrespect Rod in front of Delicious and she's going to go to their ass...

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Interesting ideas and I love the banter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nitrogen in tyres is useful mainly because air contains water. If air is pumped into a tyre above 0°C and then the car is parked below 0°C, the moisture will condense, dribble to the lowest point and freeze at the bottom of the tyre. When you drive off you have an unbalanced tyre until it heats up. This would be a nuisance in Idaho Falls during a significant part of the year when it would be much colder than Denver where the tyre was probably serviced. Compressed nitrogen bottles do not contain any water.

Air is 78% nitrogen with oxygen, water, carbon dioxide and other gases mixed in. The oxygen in air will slowly degrade the rubber of a tyre but over the lifetime of the average tyre the effect is negligible.

Nitrogen is not "colder" than air. That a genius who works in chemistry would say that is jarring in the context of the story.

JipsyJipsy6 months ago

Tears!!!

Tears of laughter and absolute joy from the characters relationship and banter.

I want to be Roz and Delicious' friend. I want to be in the same room while they talk to Rob or Even. That would be my ultimate wish.🤣😂🤣😂

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind6 months ago

I really want to like this, but the way D treats Rod is just too horrible to be funny and Roz comes out just as bad. Example, D's attitude and pranks have him and his wife in separate beds. Hilarious.

The thing is, I should empathise with Delicious but I don't actually like her. She's gorgeous, intelligent and witty, okay. But she's a bitch to someone she hardly knows. Perhaps we should treat that as sibling rivalry but it feels like she's fucking up his marriage. I know it's only a story, but it jars with me and pushes the tone from humour towards farce.

FseriesFseries4 months ago

I agree with OnlyInMyMind. Not liking this story as it supposedly progresses while rehashing the same gimmick.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love the sarcasm between the main characters but I would like a bit less of Rod and Rosalynn as its slowing the story of Delicious' advancement down. I really hope Delicious does not go off the rails in this story, that would be a travesty.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

Your spelling is getting worse and your writing whilst very funny is getting unintelligible

Please get a proof reader and an Editor and stop sing the false friend of a spell checker, they won’t tell you if you are using a wrong word, they only tell you it is spelled correctly. Cheque and check

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...