All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 29'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Thank you...

Bob... thank you for another great chapter.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Fast, Furious & Fun Chapter...and Cycling

Oh, and P_D, a suggestion that may help during the boring parts of your treatments. Just visualize your doctors in clown costumes and makeup on uni-cycles, juggling colorful balls.

tomscardstomscardsalmost 9 years ago
I was so glad to see this posted cause it meant you are still on the top side of dirt.

Take care of yourself at that place we must not mention.

We will be waiting for your return, and set #30

DMaster_14DMaster_14almost 9 years ago
Good to See this post

Glad to see that you are still writing. Rest and I have to agree, picture the doctors in clown costumes. That will help. Demand sponge baths from the nurses, you earned them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Luck/ Great Story

Good luck on your treatments!! I hope you are able to continue this story for a long time. Going into space with this group should be fun!

wrecktechwrecktechalmost 9 years ago
Another Hit...

Countdown to liftoff with another invention in the works. The story keeps growing better and the cast of characters along with it.

I hope your health problems aren't too difficult.

BTW, nice touch with all the Chicago references. I don't know how you know all these places.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

please when you write the next chapter zoey and those 2 girls of the doctor changes their minds and go on the ship. i hope you doing better ,you are a good writer

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 9 years ago

Well, if Zoie and Gorden are not going to be married before the launch, they can be the first couple married by the captain of the ship. If they get this communications problem solved, the crew just might be able to communicate with their family back home. Not to mention sending back pictures of Mars soon after launch and blowing NASA's project out of the water!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another Fine Read!

I really enjoyed this chapter. A lot happened and some very important decisions have been made.

Teddy as First Officer is ingenious. Who better to handle the problems that will arise than someone who can always get the right answers when needed? I would have liked to have seen her face when the pink flight suit was presented--her parents have to be proud.

I would also have liked meeting Raquel Welch. As I stated in my previous commentary I have been infatuated by her since the first movie I ever saw her in (I think it was called "Shoot Loud, Louder, I Don't Understand," a cheapie made in Italy). There is just something about her that oozes sex and innocence at the same time--it's enough to drive any red-blooded man crazy. And an animal-skin bikini doesn't hurt, either.

I'm glad Sandra is going but it's too bad the kids are staying behind. Then again, maybe they can get together with the ones who are building the second ship--what a combination of wills and brains that would make.

Anyway, enough about the story. I'm glad they have you scheduled for future treatments. I hope that everything works out the way it is supposed to. We don't want to lose a talent like you, even if it does make me sound greedy. Take care, Bob.

Roger.

1handslapping1handslappingalmost 9 years ago
having

just sat and read this and one of its predecessors, so 59 chapters, I was wondering how big it would be in print.

These arent Novels or Novellas, this is an entire shelf on a bookcase. Well done for producing such volume and not collapsing

drif10drif10almost 9 years ago

Again, enjoying your work. Thank you.

tomscardstomscardsalmost 9 years ago
second comment on this.

on 6/07/15 i read and commented on this chapter.

it is now 6/14/15 and i just finished reading this full set, and it holds up just as good the second time.

now i am going to start from the very beginning of your stories.

gl with your treatments, and hope for more soon.

tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Problem about Colors

On page 7 of this chapter, where the Luck family have their brainstorming about sending radio waves at faster than light speed, you have them agree that Black is the sum of all colors, and White is no color at all. As I am sure you very well know, the exact opposite is true.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

II know it's ancient history at this point. After all, this is at least the third time I've read this story series. And there's all of the Dark as Daylight sequel. But it's King Solomon and the two mothers , each claiming the baby was hers. The kind of thing where you submit it, then realize you knew better, I'm sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1988 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...