All Comments on 'Theresa Discovers Dad'

by sywwu

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An all-timer!

Unbelievably good story. One of the hottest things I've ever fucking read!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
At what point did she divorce him

The opening line states that she was his ex-wife. I wondered if her getting double penetrated led her to cheating on her husband?

A good story that is full of erotic sex and especially with her dad fucking her along with her husband, that was off of the chart for being so hot.

Thanks for the good story.

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 13 years ago
Absolutely delicious

Thiis story is so fucking hot. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

Simply spectacular! Stellar work my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
COMPLETION

NEED SOME FATHER-IN-LAW SON-IN-LAW SEX TO ROUND OUT THE STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
drinking dad's cum

The writer does a good job of telling us Theresa's love for her dad's sperm, but i'd like to hear more of how a dtr. loves to kneel between her dad's knees, and her husband's knees and more explicitly tell us how she loves the taste of their pearl drops (pre-cum), as every girl loves to suck it off the prick head. This dad no doubt was so enthralled he couldn't for the most part find the words to tell US (the reader) how he felt. If i was the dad, i would let you know how the mouth felt on my uncut prick, how she moved the skin down over my crown, and as i came how the cum looked in her mouth when she opened her mouth to show me that she loved daddy's sperm, close her lips then swallow that big load. Also, how hubby enjoyed sperming into her hot fuckin' mouth, how she then opened her prick sucking mouth to show me my big fucking load, then swallow. I'd like to hear more of how women love the taste of sperm, and how it feels squirting down their throats and the flavor they enjoy. Please be more specific on how the women suck, taste, love dad's cum and show it by telling us how many squirts it took to fill her gorgeous mouth, and how she held it in her mouth before swallowing. Then as an added prick rubbing anecdote after they cum in her gorgeous lipstick covered mouth, how she would ask daddy or husband to kiss her cock-sucking mouth to savor their own spunk.... keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Master Work

Lovely pacing, loving happy people, no jealousy or hangups! This is most likely as good as it gets!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Hot!

I like it that she had a thick full bush! Thanks!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

Great story. My only issue is that you paint the wife out to be this frigid shrew at the beginning, but the talk about the pictures and vids she willingly participated in, which is contradictory.

Still made me cum though so 5 stars for you!

ryeandginger69ryeandginger696 months ago

Entertaining story about a man and wife and her dad. Thanks!

mommysboy1mommysboy14 months ago

I loved the story, I would just like it if Theresa would beg her daddy to give her a baby while her hubby watched

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous