Thesis Topic 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillian felt very nervous, she didn't know how to defend her case after being so cruelly disarmed by Mr. Palmer, finally she blurted the last resource of the mediocre applicants, the lamest asset that anybody can flaunt: "I am good obeying orders.... Without questioning...".

Mr. Palmer seemed pleased with her answer and said, "Yes Lilly, I think that is your best asset, as long as the orders are not too complex. You see, it is better to be sincere and talk about your real assets instead of pretending to be a successful self motivated responsible woman which we both know you aren't"

Lillian blushed with humiliation but she didn't dare to contradict him, she really didn't have much arguments right then.

"Ok. We only need to test the second part of your statement and I quote 'Without questioning', so come on, sit on my lap".

Lillian was in a trance like state, it was like the whole scene was part of a dream or a nightmare, her pussy was dripping and she hopped he didn't notice it. She walked around the desk and sat on his left leg, she was very nervous and horny.

"Now, tell me again about your assets", said Mr. Palmer.

Lillian lower lip was trembling, she looked at the floor and said, "I am very obedient...", her voice was very insecure and barely audible.

"You already said that, what else do you have?"

She couldn't talk anymore, her heart was beating too fast, she simply took his hand and put it over her tits.

"OK, I see. And what else?"

Lillian respiration was short and fast, she raised his hand and first kissed his hand and then sucked his index finger. She didn't dare to look at him. Then she took his hand and guided it to her pussy.

He smiled and said, "That's good, these assets and your obedience really can help you get the cleaning girl position that you want so much, even when you are unqualified. Let's put your assets to work. Get on your knees... good. Now crawl under the desk... very good."

He then made his chair roll as close to the desk as he could. He opened the top button of his pants, lowered the fly and let his cock out.

"Now, you may suck it while I do some paperwork"

Lillian was blushing red, but somehow being hidden under the desk made her feel a little bit more at ease, at least he wasn't seeing her now. She never had sucked cock before but she had look a lot of porn so she knew what to do, she started licking his balls and up and then started trying to swallow as much of his dick as she could, she gagged a couple of times but then managed to find the distance and rhythm to do it without gagging. Keystrokes sounded lightly on the background as Mr. Palmer was typing something in his computer. Lillian felt humiliated giving this man so much while he barely paid attention, but it only aroused her more. She concentrated in the task at hand, for a moment she forgot about her predicament, she was just finally acting the fantasies that had filled her mind in the last few days. Suddenly her abandonment was interrupted by Mr. Palmer voice, he was talking on the phone.

"Kathleen, could you bring me some coffee please"

Lillian panicked and stopped her blow job, she tried to be very still avoid making any sounds, but Mr. Palmer said

"I didn't tell you to stop"

Lillian continued her job, trying to be as quiet as possible. Just then the door opened and she heard Kathleen entering the office. Kathleen was a tall blonde and Mr. Palmer's secretary. When Lillian met Mr. Palmer for the first time she had thought that Kathleen was a slut. The reality was that Kathleen dressed in conservative business attires but her skirts were a little shorter than mid tight, they were maybe in the boundaries of what was acceptable for the office but still she looked classy but sexy.

Lillian remembered that first impression and thought, "Her attire was a thousand times more conservative than the one I used today". Kathleen put the coffee cup over Mr. Palmer's desk and looking at her puzzled face he said.

"She was very nervous, so I let her use my private bathroom".

"Oh. I see... Boss I want to ask you a favor ", said Kathleen.

Lillian felt very ashamed sucking that man's cock just a few feet away from that girl that she once considered a slut but that now seemed like miles above her in terms of moral, feminism and self respect.

Mr. Palmer just made a hand motion encouraging her to talk

"You know, Mark, my boyfriend just returned yesterday from his business trip to Spain and he is inviting me to an expensive restaurant to celebrate. I am really looking forward to see him. I really missed him so much, so I would like to leave early so I can do my hair...", she said letting her excitement show in spite of her effort to sound neutral and professional.

"Oh. A long trip, an expensive restaurant, maybe Mark will finally get lucky", said Mr. Palmer playfully.

Kathleen smiled warmly reflecting her emotions about Mark and her good relationship with Mr. Palmer and she said, "No. Mr. Palmer, I'd love to, but he knows that I made a promise and I am still a virgin and I will be until the day that we marry, fortunately it will be very soon. I'll be graduating my MBA this summer and then we will marry as soon as possible"

Lillian was feeling more naked than ever, she had misjudged that girl and she was even a virgin, "How could I have felt superior to her, she is a decent girl while I am .... ", she didn't dare to finish the phrase, she thought bitterly, "I am very bad at judging people, all my supposed psychological ability to read people and to anticipate their success is a joke. My opinion about her was as wrong as the image of success I got of myself"

Before Kathleen left the room, Mr. Palmer noticed that she had took a quick look to the little piece of fabric folded over his desk. He noticed with satisfaction that she seemed to identify it as Lilian's shorts. She of course couldn't be sure, still she will probably gossip about it, and that it was he wanted, a rumor but not a proved one.

Once Kathleen left his office, he ordered Lillian to get out from under the desk. She was blushing red. She looked at the floor humiliated. Mr. Palmer took Lillian's chin a made her look at his eyes. "Stop the shy act, by the way that you sucked my cock I bet you have done it a lot of times. No innocent girl does what you just did. Well, it's good for me anyway. It's good to do it with an experienced slut for a change"

Lillian blushed with shame, for a moment she thought of replying, but her mind was blank, she thought , "What could I say? That I am not experienced but I look a lot of porn?".

"You convince me to hire you. See those papers? It is your new contract, you will be working 4 hours a day for $8 per hour."

Lillian blushed, in a few days she passed from earning $25 to $12 and now $8.

"But before you sign your contract, you have to sign this paper to prove me that you are really a team player and that you will protect your team"

Lillian turned to see him puzzled.

"See, there were 8 people in the team including you. Each one earned 12/hour, a penalty of 8 hours for each member would cost you...768 dollars"

"But I.... I... don't have that money....I..."

The company will lend you such amount and then discount you $120 per week, which is the maximum allowed and you will get $40 in cash, at least for the next 6 or 7 weeks.

"I... I can't afford that... I already have problems to pay the rent with the new salary... please sir", Lillian had moved to a more expensive apartment outside the campus the moment that she secured her internship, after all with $100 of daily income she could afford something a little better. Now it seemed like a bad decision.

Mr. Palmar was implacable, he said, "No. Sign it if you want, but if you don't you may walk out of this office and I will be informing the university of your firing and putting a complain of your unprofessional behavior. "

Lillian felt trapped, she could not let the university know about this, she had much troubles with her thesis already, she would lose her cum laude for sure and things could even be much worse. She had to stay focused on her objectives, and after all she already had sucked this man cock, wasn't that much worse than paying 768 USD?

"OK. Sir I'll sign it"

"Then bend over the desk and do it while I review your other assets"

She bended over the desk and was signing the papers when she felt Mr. Palmer penetrating her vagina from behind. She felt very ashamed but at the same time she was thankful, she was so horny that she just wanted, needed, deserved an orgasm, that came just a few minutes after, followed closely by Mr. Palmer explosion.

A couple of hours later she was showering in her apartment. She wanted to clean herself, to retake control of her life. Mr. Palmer was very cruel, Lillian was reliving her last moments in Mr. Palmer's office. After their orgasm and while she was still naked, she listened as he called the janitorial chief and told her about Lillian and that he had hired her as a favor to her father who told him that she needed some discipline. Her duty was going to clean an empty warehouse, he warned her that Lillian wouldn't use uniform because she was a temp but that she needed to be strict because Lillian tended to dress too slutty. Then turning to Lillian he said, "If you come to work with clothes that cover you more than the ones that you were wearing today, you are fired. And don't worry the janitorial chief may scold you but can't fire you"

Lillian was depressed, she was completely ashamed of her behavior. She wasn't in shape to talk with Karen about sex, she didn't want to talk about sex in her entire life, it will only spark memories of this shameful morning. She called Karen and told her that something had come up and that she could meet with her that afternoon.

Lillian decided to work in her thesis, she was unfocused and even the simple task of making the literal transcript of the interviews was getting more and more a challenge. The constant sexual references were distracting her. After a couple of hours her advance was little. She felt tempted to open one of her now favorites porno sites but she resisted the temptation. She went to her email trying to find something upbeat to encourage her, she had a bunch of spam and a few real emails. There were a couple of emails from Barbara her thesis advisor. In the first one dated the day before, she scolded her for missing the last appointment, she said she was concerned because she was missing deadline after deadline and she would need to work really hard to recover for the lost time, she finally urged Lillian to send her immediately the transcripts of the interviews with her interpretation. Lillian was afraid, she had not ended the transcripts and there were interviews still missing and she hadn't even started with her interpretations. With dread she opened the second email received just an hour ago, her counselor repeated that she was worried that Lillian hadn't even replied to her last email, "I think from your reaction (or lack of) that you are falling behind and you had not anything to show yet. I am willing to wait a week for you so you can put your notes and recordings in order but after your antecedents with this project I need proof that you are really working on it. You may send me copy of your tapes or at least send me a copy of that girl porno portfolio, because at this moment I can't even assure that you are really interviewing someone in the industry".

Lillian apprehension returned, on one hand Ms. Barbara was showing her some mercy on the other she had not much to show, the tapes were simply to shameful, without her professional vocabulary and with her nervousness her interviews sounded childish. If she had some transcripts and professional interpretations she could claim that she used that language and behavior to gain her interviewed trust, but at this moment they were simply shameful and she revealed to much of herself, even when she had decorated the true it was still too personal and was also very unprofessional. Her best shoot was to get Karen's portfolio. She called her but only got her voice mail. She sent her an SMS saying that she needed a sample of her "modeling" jobs.

Just a few minutes later she received Karen's reply. "No. That was not part of the deal and it could affect my current job".

Lillian was afraid, so she insisted via another message, "It could be anonymous, you know with your face hidden or something."

Karen responded with a simple "No. If you need that, find another person".

Lillian tried to stop things from getting worse, "No, Sorry, I won't bother you again with these kind of requests. Let's restart the interviews tomorrow .".

She received a last laconic message, "Agree".

Lillian felt relieved but then she realized that her only chance was to finish some presentable work for the next day. She however opened the rest of her email first. One was from her landlord reminding her that the rent was due this weekend and she had to pay $480, the email was redacted in a very friendly way giving her a welcome and stating that they appreciated having her as an inquiline but it had also a note at the bottom reminding her of a clause in the contract that stated that as it was her first payment there would be absolutely no mercy, if she fail she will be evicted the very next day and her deposit returned to her after 30 days if the property hadn't damages or liabilities.

Lillian was getting more and more anxious, she expected her internship payment will help her cover those expenses but the payments to Karen and her new diminished income made her impossible to pay on time. She will have to think of something.

She went to the kitchen and took a bottle of wine and started drinking to calm herself down. She needed to relax, she drank a glass of wine and started feeling better, she returned to her email.

She opened the last email and found out it was from the depilation clinic, they thanked her for her modeling session and they gave her a link to the video. She clicked it with dread and found that it was just as she had been told, her face was always blurred and her voice mostly blocked, even some skin marks that she had on her right thigh had been Photoshoped, otherwise she was visible in all her naked glory and in a very high resolution. The page with her video showed a counter, "30 visitors".

Lillian shivered, 30 people had seen her naked and even spread to show all her charms. She felt a tingle in her pussy. The idea that it was completely anonymous took away the guilt and the fear leaving only the excitement of the situation. She wanted to know how much further the counter would get, she wanted to feel the rush of being seen by more and more people. She refreshed the page several times but only after 15 minutes she only got "31 visitors".

She was getting frustrated, she wanted to feel the rush again but the site seemed stuck at 31 and she thought , "Maybe most of them are serious adult women just analyzing the procedure". She needed more, she wasn't thinking clearly. She went to some amateur site and posted a link to the video with the title, "College girl getting her pussy hair permanently removed by laser".

After an exciting hour, she saw the counter grow from 31 to 300 and then to 500. Lillian shivered with arousal, just the thought that more than 400 perverts had seen the video was overwhelming. She returned to the amateur site just to see 10 comments and a bunch of thanks. Some of them had noticed that her pussy was wet, and several requested the original poster to post more pictures or videos of her.

She tried to cool herself down. She closed her email and the amateur site and returned to her wine. "I need to cool down a little bit if I want to get some work done. I need something to get those images out of my head". She turned on her tv and poured herself a second glass of wine.

A couple of hours later, she had drank all the bottle and was clumsily trying to type in her computer. She realized the futility of her efforts, her mind was blank and her fingers seemed disconnected from her brain. She thought, "I can't advance too much for tomorrow. I need that portfolio, it is my only way out"

She pondered the idea of calling Karen again but even as drunk as she was she realized that a new call could make Karen brake her commitment after all she seemed to be looking for an excuse to do it. "I don't know why is she so prudish, It is not big deal, I said her I will blur her face, even I have a public video with my face blurred", then her foggy mind came to a realization, "hey, I could send photos of myself, who would know and Karen and I have the same skin color.".

She went for her camera and put it with a little tripod over the kitchen table and she sat over the couch in front of it. She used the timer to shout herself for a total of 16 photos in 3 different positions. Laying face down on the couch, laying face up covering her tits with her hand and sat with her legs wide open facing the camera, again covering her tits with hands. All the photos showed her smiling sexily, and her drunk state was pretty clear. She opened the files on her computer and she was too drunk too made a good editing, so she simply put a black square over her face in each of the photos. She saved the 'portfolio' and before thinking, she sent it to Barbara.

Feeling she had accomplished her mission, she masturbated to sleep.

The next day she awoke with a terrible headache. She vaguely remembered last night, then suddenly a memory came to her mind and she panicked. She ran to her computer and realized that she indeed had sent her naked photos to Ms. Barbara. Things were spiraling down very quick. She really had to do a very professional work with her thesis otherwise these stupidities could come back at her. She didn't want to go to her new job, she had decided last afternoon to never go back to that company anymore, but now the possibility of Mr. Palmer calling her school to report her firing and her lewd behavior would be simply devastating to her sinking career. Lillian breathed deeply trying to remain focused. She tried to convince herself, "There is still no real harm to my career. I just have to juggle these balls for a little time and everything will be OK. I could even still get a cum laude and put my career back on track. I just have to finish my thesis in a professional way and keep my job for a few weeks and I am done. Given that I complied with the portfolio requirement, I will ask Ms. Barbara for another week to show her my advance and I will impress her with something really polished".

Feeling more relaxed she planned her day, "Now I only need something suitable to wear at work, my only daring outfit was the volleyball uniform but if I wear it today everybody would relate me to the ongoing gossip about my yesterday's disgrace. My only hope to skip that shame will be to wear something else",

She then realized , "It is still early, Karen probably hadn't left her home", so she called her. "Karen, good morning....", "no, don't worry I won't ask for your portfolio again...", she said while thinking, "it is useless now anyway, Ms. Barbara would notice the change of model immediately", and continued her talk, "No, I am wondering if you can lend me an outfit...", she tried to sound casual, but her voice was reflecting her nervousness. "you know to take it to today's interview... ", Lillian couldn't come with a reason why she wanted the outfit in advance, after all she was supposed to be repulsed by those clothes but she really need them now, she invented, "I was thinking... to knock at your door this afternoon wearing the same clothes that you wore for your audition.... You know to empathize, to know how it feels to wear them... you know... in public".

1...456789