Thesis Topic 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Lillian how are you? Nice clothes..."

Lillian blushed, she knew she was dressed like a slut and only managed to say, "thanks" in a meek voice.

"What about our little rule? You are too shy, if you don't loose a little bit you won't be able to do an audition. Come on, give me that blouse", and then added, "Karen, I need to help me with this. We said she should be topless at all times when she was in the apartment, otherwise she will never overcome her shyness"

"Megan is right Lilly"

Lillian blushed and was starting to take off her top when she stopped and said, "No, it is not necessary, I think I can handle a photo session, as a matter of fact I was thinking of asking Megan to do my portfolio"

Karen was surprised, but then she thought, "She is surely trying to avoid being topless and still be on character, but that won't work with me"

"I think that is wonderful Lilly! I think Megan could book her studio in maybe three days or so. It is a very busy studio, and we don't want you to chicken out and waste the opportunity, so you must be prepared and prove us that you are ready"

Megan was amused, she could use the studio that night if she wanted and Karen probably know it, but she saw that Karen was maybe trying to pull her cousin leg and she decided to join in, she was enjoying the visit, she was bisexual but she rather liked girls and her roommate was definitely straight but her cousin.... Well it was hard to know but she definitely will give her a try or at least have some fun.

Megan said, "Karen is right, I can book the studio in three days, but I maybe wouldn't have another chance to book it for a couple of weeks, so you will have to be ready by then but I still see you too shy. I won't book the study if you are still so uncomfortable to take off your clothes even in front of only us that we have to remind you every time. If you think you are brave enough for a studio session, you should commit to be completely naked all the time that you spend in the apartment."

To be continued...

---------0-----------

1...456789