Thesis Topic 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmt
jsmt
315 Followers

Lillian never had been at a pool party, and she wasn't a party girl, the clerk on the other hand, looked precisely like that kind of girl and she looked at Karen with sympathy. "Sorry, we really are full today, I wish I could...", then she paused for a moment and said, "Wait a minute, let me check something", she then entered the back room and after a few minutes she returned and said smilingly to Lillian, "Maybe there is a way to solve your problem, come inside and Sandra, my boss, will propose you a solution. This way... it 's the first door"

"Hi, I am Sandra Mayers. As my assistant told you all of our beauticians are already fully scheduled We have however a new treatment and we have slots available for today. It is called laser depilation and it is very effective and permanent so the cost is considerably larger, we can do that area for just $250 or the full body for $700".

Lillian felt disappointed, that wasn't really an option, she simply could not expend that kind of money. She made a motion to stand up, "Thanks for the offer, but I really can't expend that money".

"Please sit down. I suspected that and the reason I am talking with you personally instead of my assistant telling you about the alternative is that I have a proposal for you"

"Here it comes", Lillian thought, "we have payment plans and bla bla bla". But then she heard something and her attention returned.

"Excuse me. What did you say?"

"I said that we have been looking for a model to record a treatment in video. You know people hears laser and thinks star-wars guns and pain, and the treatment is pretty safe and hurts a lot less than waxing. We plan to make some publicity in our site and have a video there of the full treatment, so people could see that there is nothing to fear"

Lillian blushed puzzled and was about to stand up again when Sandra continued, "We are willing to make you a full treatment for free and today, and in exchange you will agree that we film you and publish the video. The camera will be handled by another woman and your face won't be visible in the video and you will be completely anonymous. Think about it, you get not only to look great for your pool party today but also forget forever to shave your armpits, legs and of course your bikini area."

Lillian thought, "The shaving thing is attractive, on the other hand I didn't planned to get rid of my pussy hair permanently. I don't have too much alternatives, it is this or failing and to have to beg for Karen's mercy. I bet she would think that I am not brave enough to do this, but I am, I am capable of many sacrifices to get my goals".

"OK. I'll do it".

They made her sign several forms about the treatment and it's permanent condition. Then she had to sign a release form for the video, in which it stated clearly that her face, her voice, and any clearly identifiable feature of her body would be hidden or blurred and her identity will be protected at all times by the company, otherwise they would suffer a big penalty. Lillian considered the contract fair and that it reflected what she been told, still her hand trembled a bit when she signed.

"Just one man had seen me naked in my life and now who knows how many people will see this video", she shivered but then relaxed a bit thinking, "but nobody will know it is me".

A couple of hours later she was on her way home. The whole treatment had been surrealistic, she had been completely naked the whole time. She first rested on her belly while Sandra worked on her legs, then on her butt and lower back. She was then turned around and Sandra worked her armpits and finally Lillian had to put her legs on the stirrups and her legs become open wide and Sandra started working on her pussy hair. Lillian blushed, she felt wantonly exposed and the worst part was that she knew that not only Sandra and the camera woman will see her like this. The process took around three hours, Sandra had frequent stops to turn to the camera an comment one thing or another and indicating the camera woman to zoom in an area from time to time. The camera was Professional and HD and Lillian's body was illuminated with potent photography lamps. She was sweating which was both a torment and a relief because when Sandra constantly dried her sweat she also cleaned her soaking pussy.

She returned home physically and emotionally exhausted, she took a quick shower and was getting out of the shower when the bell rang. It was 6:30PM exactly. She pulled a big white towel robe that had long sleeves and went bellow her knees. She tied the belt very well and went to open and found Karen dressed in a white shirt and blue jeans. She was carrying her purse and a small sports bag. They went to the living room and Lillian saw with some apprehension the sport bag, expecting that anytime soon Karen would pull out her outfit for the interview. Karen instead opened her purse and pulled out a small bunch of tightly packed fabric. "Here, put this on".

Lillian blushed, she recognized the garment, it was the semitransparent robe that Karen was wearing when all this mess begun. She was going to march to her bedroom to change but Karen stopped her. "You may change here, after all I have to see if you complied with the waxing". Lillian blushed once again and took off her comfy, conservative robe and after a little pause in which Karen checked out her pussy and affirmed, "Very good! It is definitely a waxing, shaving would had left stubs, porno producers prefer waxing because it looks smoother ", Karen saw Lillian worried face and added, "don't worry it will grow back in a few weeks, see it's no big deal it is not like you will have the porno model look forever ". Lillian blushed even more, she hadn't thought it that way, and now she indeed will have that look forever. She shivered ashamed and full with regrets and then put on the shear robe, it was worse than she remembered, the fabric wasn't solid it was more like a very tight net, but what surprised Lillian the most was the length. When Karen had worn it, it came to just above her knees, while now it barely covered Lillian's buttocks. She looked at Karen puzzled, and Karen said. "Oops, looks like I miscalculated your height. I cut a bit of the robe so it will fit in my purse and I thought it would be a little longer than mid tight for you."

"Ok. Give me the belt"

"Sorry but the belt didn't fit in the purse"

Lillian pulled the robe closed with her hands and then said, "Ok, let's proceed with the interview", but she couldn't concentrate too much, she was just too nervous and thought, "Here I am, dressed worse than when I called her a slut, and the worst is that my bald pussy is on display and I don't even count on my pussy hair to hide my arousal.", she was blushing, specially when she thought, "mi permanently bald pussy", she was so distracted and her questions were so clumsy that Karen finally said, "Lillian, you are too edgy, why we don't we chat a little so you can relax? Tell me about your work day, how did you feel in your new schedule, did you do something interesting."

"The schedule was right and the day was ... mostly boring", The last thing that Lillian wanted was to talk about her humiliating work day, she really didn't want to talk about herself, her recent actions and thoughts were something so shameful that she wouldn't reveal to anyone, not in a million years, so she quickly changed the conversation to focus on Karen. "And what about you Karen, how was your day?"

"I am glad you asked. My day was excellent, I received the job offer that I have been looking for and I will begin my training tomorrow! Isn't it wonderful?"

"Yes, of course, it was something to be expected you did great at the interview, didn't you?.... Congratulations", answered Lillian, somehow Karen's success only contributed to her own insecurity in spite of the fact that she had been trying to convince herself that any achievement of Karen would be only the result of her own superb help.

"I already have a position as accounting assistant for accounts payable, at $29 per hour the pay is better than any waitress job but the chief of the personnel department told me that they were impressed with my interview and exams, and if I do really well in the two week training, he will recommend me for the position as an accounting analyst which is really well paid, I think at least $40. And I am sure I will impress them, I have the knowledge, did I tell you that my hobby is to play with business simulations? Thanks to you I also have the self confidence, I am just missing the image...Maybe you can help me"

Lillian said, "Do you want me to go shopping with you?"

"No, Lillian, I can't afford that at this moment, maybe with my first paycheck. For now I need you to lend me some clothes. Maybe I may rent them, let's say that I won't charge you for the interviews the days that you lend me an outfit. And I will pay for the laundry or the dry clean of any item I use. It is just for a few days. What do you think?"

Lillian tried to say no, she really tried, she hated to lend her clothes, and to lend them to a porno actress was even worse. She felt that even after laundry she would feel the clothes were filthy, but she was having problems sustaining her arguments against Karen, maybe it was her growing insecurity, or the fact that she was indeed falling in some money problems making the payments to Karen while her salary had dropped to the half and she counted on her salary for the next rent and she really didn't know how much time she will be earning just $12 per hour. She was still trying to resist when Karen trying to break the awkward moment casually said, "Hey, you waxed all your body, don't you? I remember that you had some stub in your armpits. I have never tried waxing my armpits, it must have been very painful. I have heard that there is a new treatment with laser, they say it is not as painful and that it is permanent. When the cost comes down I will give it a try with my armpits and legs, of course I wouldn't do it with my pubic hair. Who would want to be stuck with the porno actress look forever?"

Lillian blushed once again, this conversation was very uncomfortable for her and it was quickly becoming personal as Karen continued, "What do you think Lillian?"

Lillian was startled and didn't want to answer, if they stuck to that subject sooner or later the truth would surge and she could not bear the shame. So after a pause of a few seconds she tried to change the subject, "Sorry, I was distracted thinking about your other question. OK, I will lend you some clothes, but I rather like that you pick them here each day in the morning", this last condition was an improvisation, she wanted to make it hard for Karen so maybe she would end using her own clothes instead of traveling across the town early in the morning just to use one of Lillian's business outfits.

"OK, Thank you Lillian", Karen even embraced Lillian sincerely and gave her a peek in the cheek. All of which felt strangely odd to Lillian given her state of undress and maybe influenced by all the lesbian porn that she had been looking at. She felt oddly aroused feeling Karen's warm hands traveling her almost naked back, so she once again broke the silence with a change of subject. "So Karen, following with the interview, at what age did you started your sex life?"

That broke the embrace and Karen started talking, "It was when I was 18 years old. I had a boyfriend then, he was 19. We had been dating for four months and on a Saturday he took me to a cabin that her parents had just outside town and we make love two times that day. It was a little bit painful but he was tender and patient with me. He had only made love once before but he was very good at it, the first time I didn't came but the second one was quite a discovery for me, It was maybe the mix of love and lust but it was something well beyond any masturbation. Unfortunately he moved to a college 400 miles away and our young love didn't resist the distance, so instead of cheating each other we broke up a few months later and we remained in good terms."

Karen sighed at the memories.

Lillian was startled, that beginning didn't match her stereotype at all.

"And what about you Lillian?"

"Err... me... well I started my sex life at... 17", She remembered it very well it was her first and only time with a man, she was at her late 16's in her high school senior year, with all of her classmates at least two years older than her she was frequently teased and treated as a child, so when Norman said that he could see the real woman in her, she fell in his clumsy seduction. She expected to be taken in a date to a restaurant or the movies, instead he took her to a motel that rented by the hour. When she started to freak out he said, "Are you a child or a woman? I know you are a woman but if you still think yourself as a child, then we can go back home right now". She didn't want to go back home defeated and didn't want to look childish in front of Norman, so she accepted. She was then clumsily fucked while she was naked and Norman fully clothed. It was more painful than anything else, and they quickly left the hotel room. They didn't even use the full hour. Of course it was all too shameful to be said so she simply added, "It was a friend from a school and he was clumsy but had good intentions, we never were a couple, just friends you know", she felt awkward and her talk reflected her nervousness so she once again diverted the conversation to another path.

"And what about... you know... what about women... had you been with another woman.... You know... sexually?"

Karen smiled, "No, not really but my roommate surely had tried. And you?", she said with a laugh.

"No... of course no", said Lillian but she could not avoid to remember a night when she was 18. In those days she had a roommate and once they slept in the same bed because there was a leak in the pipes and one of the beds was soaked. She remembered that she pretended to be asleep while her roomie passed her hands all over her body, she remembered even kissing her back and then dreamily mumbled "Norman", to save face, that woman really made her come, twice in that night. After that she was however so ashamed that she made the arrangements to move to an apartment of her own.

After that they talked for a while and Lillian learnt that Karen had had another couple of boyfriends and she had only had sex with those three men in her life. Then Karen leaved, "I think we made a real progress today, I already emailed you your 'homework' for today. I will be here tomorrow at 8:00AM to choose and outfit and change, my job is near you apartment so it won't affect my schedule. Lillian realized that her tactic wouldn't have the effect that she expected.

Once alone , while she started browsing the porn, she realized that Karen didn't fit the stereotype that she had anticipated, after a little thought she admitted that even herself filled the stereotype better, which oddly made her pussy drip.

Her two hours of porn passed very quickly, and writing all the events in first person as she was the main character aroused her a lot, specially the scenes that portrayed girls naked in public and she found also the scenes of bondage very hot, she didn't like pain but the humiliation aroused her. Lillian closed her browser and tried to open her thesis project, she didn't have much to show Ms. Barbara in the next meeting, the few hours of the recent interviews had very little facts. She normally recorded every interview and then made a transcript. The transcripts were a disgrace, they showed very little text, as so much time of the interviews was filled with silences and unrelated talk, there were also a lot of repeated questions which make her look very disorganized, not to mention that a very low level of language was used and not even a single psychological term. She knew she needed to do some serious work to rewrite the transcripts and then comment them with her professional knowledge. But she was tired today, so she simply started typing the transcript of today's interview. After just five minutes she opened a browser window and started to surf porn alternating the two activities. After one hour, she had only typed 15 minutes of the interview, in the end she just typed half of the interview and masturbated three times before sleep, her dreams filled with porn scenes mixed with her own humiliating day.

The next day she awoke to a bang on the door. She was still very sleepy and smelled of sex and sweat. Still half awake she opened the door to find Karen. "Hi sleepy head, it is already 8:15AM, you should hurry to get to your job on time", That awakened Lillian a bit but the realty was the she didn't have slightest wish to work in that boring warehouse. Still she started to move slowly to the bathroom and heart Karen said, "I am glad you liked the robe". She blushed , she didn't even had bothered to change. "Am I turning into a slut?", she though but immediately put that thought away, "No, of course, I simply was tired after yesterday nightmare of a day".

When she got out of the bathroom covering her body with a long towel, she saw that Karen was already dressed in one of her favorites business suites and was finishing applying her makeup, or better said, Lillian's makeup. Lillian noticed but she didn't have the time to argue that it wasn't part of the deal. Karen said, "I hope you haven't planned to use this one today. Tomorrow you better choose first".

"Yes of course", Lillian put on a business outfit too, but without make up and waited for Karen to leave. Then she quickly took off her clothes except for the underwear and looked for something to wear that help her manage the heat of the warehouse, after all Jen said that the dress code wouldn't apply to her. She browsed her clothes but she didn't have too much summer clothes, most of her shorts were pajamas. The only thing she found was her volleyball uniform. She had been in the high school team, in spite of her short height she was very agile, energetic and had good technique she was a great defender, of course in the university she was immediately discarded because of her height. She put her uniform and tennis shoes, it still fit her well, even when it was a bit tight. She pulled some pants and put them over her shorts for the commute.

She arrived just a couple of minutes late but Jean made no big deal about it. She went immediately to the warehouse and after carrying the first box, she decided to take her pants off and work the rest of the shift only clad in her volley ball uniform. The short was made of an elastic fabric and fit her like a glove, it even showed her panty lines. After a few boxes she started to sweat and decided to take off her tennis shoes and her socks to try to cope with the heat. The day was boring and tiresome until a few minutes pass noon, she came to the office and saw that the girls weren't there, "Of course, it is their lunch time, I will get one box to the shredder so they know I am busy and don't interrupt me". She carried the box to the shredder but she was so tired and so bored that almost without thinking she started taking off her blouse, she bitted her lower lip and looked all around to check that she was indeed alone and then unclasped the bra and pulled out of her body. She contemplated the white garment for a while then glancing again all around she thrown it on the industrial shredder. After a few seconds and some worrying sounds the bra was turned into a bunch of little cloth pieces. Lillian shivered with arousal but she quickly put on her blouse, she wanted to keep things under control. Still her nipples poked very obviously thru the thin fabric. She started working lazily on the documents and then after around one third of the box had been destroyed, she felt kinky again, this time was less hesitation and less glancing around. She took off her shorts and panties in one quick motion and then threw her white bikini panties in the shredder that barely made a sound while completely destroying the garment. She quickly put another bunch of documents in the machine to cover the pieces of fabric clearly visible on the top of the container. She was putting her shorts when she heard a voice yelling at her. "What are you doing?"

jsmt
jsmt
315 Followers
123456...9