They Are A-OK Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I tried, I doubt that I hid my disappointment very well. Funny thing was, mixed at least equally with the disappointment was the idea that more time without Adam on the island meant more opportunity to spend time with Alicia or her brother. Both of those possibilities appealed to me.

"Geez, Johnny, don't be so sad. I am sure we can find something to entertain us," he said as he reached for the bottle to refill his glass.

"Oh, there is plenty to do, I will be fine. I expect that you will be busy with Shelia."

"Not fucking likely. Adam needs her to join him tomorrow. That is why she is asleep now. Chopper is taking her to catch a flight at dawn. My flight isn't scheduled until the next day. I was hoping you and I might kill some time together."

"I am not sure that would be a good idea, at least if I am right about what you are trying to say while dancing around the subject."

"I am not looking to dance, exactly," he said as he moved next to me and put his hand on the back of my head like he was going to kiss me.

"Why don't you stop looking at me like you are starving dog and I am a piece of steak and come out with what you want," I said forcefully.

"OK, Johnny, using you analogy, I am staving for something and you are the equivalent of fillet mignon."

His rather awkward compliment intrigued and somewhat disarmed me. I had been anxious to get on with his proposal so I could reject him and go to bed. But his bumbling attempt to seduce me and my curiosity made me reconsider a hurtful approach.

"I am not sure I understand," I said as innocently as I could, "What is it that you are starving for, Alex?"

"Damn, John, either you're a heartless little fuck or a hell of lot more innocent than you appear. Fuck, I guess this shit isn't supposed to ever be easy, huh? Damn, you would think as drunk as I am I wouldn't have trouble telling anyone that I wanted sex."

I had to stifle a laugh as I answered, "Fuck, as drunk as you are, I would be surprised if you didn't have trouble having sex."

That made him laugh.

"You might be right, but that doesn't change what I want. It has been too long since I have been in bed with a sexy guy. God, you are one tasty looking stud!" He sighed as he slid his hand down my back and began to give me a gentle massage.

"Alex, I have to know something," I said, again giving into curiosity. "Shelia thinks you're a one hundred percent straight-arrow anti-homo type. If you two have such an open relationship, and you aren't just trying to indulge a curious fantasy here, how come she doesn't know you are a cocksucker?"

My bluntness was purposeful. If he was just drunk and pursuing a fantasy, or had some weird agenda involving sullying my reputation, I figured labeling him a cocksucker and invoking Shelia would cause him to back off quickly.

"She knows about some experimentation in my past. Fuck, I think it actually turns her on. She doesn't know the whole extent of my sexual history and we both agree that it is best for my business if it isn't generally known that I occasionally indulge in kinky sex. This goes for more than just my liking to be with a guy every so often. So if she told you that I was a homophobe or some shit it might just be the way she is spinning it, Johnny."

"Fuck, I really don't get it, man. What the hell difference could it make to your business that you are a kinky motherfucker? And you know what, why the fuck me? How do you know I won't tell the fucking Wall Street Journal that you are a closet fag that tried to seduce a poor innocent college boy?"

"You cocksucker, you are as heartless as Shelia. Fuck, are all of Adam's employees total bitches? If you aren't into guys, which I am sure you are, then you could just say that and not twist the knife in my gut!" He said obviously hurt.

"Shit, relax. I am sorry, man. I just wanted to know what was in your head. Fuck it; I don't, know maybe I was a little concerned that you assumed I was queer or whatever."

"I didn't assume anything. I saw you walking off with that gorgeous island boy earlier. I can't think of any other reason two young men slip off into the woods together than to find some privacy. By the way, if the two of you got it on out there I am fucking jealous of both of you, all that sweet young cock!"

I couldn't help but smile at him even though I was still convinced that our having sex would be a bad idea.

"Look, Alex, you are a great looking guy and from what I saw earlier you have a great cock, but I am uncomfortable with us getting together. Hell, I can't believe I am saying this; some better part of me must be emerging here. You're shit-faced, man. You shouldn't jump in bed when you are too drunk to think through the situation. For lack of a better term, I'm Adam's protégé. While you two may be friendly, there could come a time that you are rivals and I am called upon to do something that hurts you in business. I would never use anything personal in a business situation, but we would likely both feel bad to have that situation occur after having sucked each other's cocks in the past."

"Well, I don't know if I buy all that BS, but there is no question I am plastered. Fuck, after the cum I put in Sheila's cunt earlier and the liquor I downed, I probably couldn't even get it up anyway. I was pretty much figuring about all I could manage was sucking you. Let me ask you this, if tomorrow when I am sober and I still want you, is there any chance you might be interested?"

I knew that I should just say no. But I was already interested. The picture of his cock hanging out of his fly wouldn't leave my head. It wasn't the first or the last time that I would realize that I was a horny bastard whose sexual curiosity and desires held sway over logic and reason.

"I am still not sure about all this, but since you and I both seem to have an unplanned free day, I suppose I can answer with a maybe. If you can accept that, then we can plan to see each other tomorrow afternoon."

I had already decided that I would be spending my morning with Alicia, if I could manage to track her down. Even if I hadn't had other plans, though, I figured it would be late before Alex managed to drag his ass out of bed anyway.

"Sounds good, what time works for you?"

"How about we meet here around four? Understand, I am not making any promises."

"Four it is, and I get the idea, no promises from either of us, other than showing up."

"Yes, of course. One more thing, if you're still interested, I expect you to be direct. No more pussying around, OK?"

"Yeah, you got it, stud boy!"

I said goodnight and left him at the bar. I had no idea where he slept that night. I actually didn't care or really give it much thought. Since it was only two hours until sunrise, I decided going to sleep would be a mistake. It was likely I wouldn't get up before noon if I slept, and that would kill my plans to spend the morning with Alicia. I stripped off my clothes and headed for the shower. After spending nearly forty-five minutes under the warm cascading waters I was relieved to see that Steven had not been in to pick up my clothes at that hour. After dressing casually in a pair of shorts, a polo shirt and sandals, I headed upstairs to the deck. The bed was looking too inviting to stay in my room.

There was a predawn breeze which helped to keep me awake as I took in the moonlit view of the sea lapping upon one of the island's pristine beaches. A few parts of the island were bathed in the glow of artificial light. In two different areas there were small dots of flickering light that I knew marked the location of clusters of cottages. One was the area Shelia lived in, and I assumed at least some of the lights were on because she was preparing to leave. The other lights I guessed were in Alicia's village. I assumed those were due to the workers rising early to begin their day. The brightest lit area, aside from front of Adam's house, was the dock. I could see the small powerboats that were used for skiing, bobbing at there moorings. There were also a few sailboats and a rack of jet skis. I knew one of the buildings contained even more toys for fun on the sea. Oddly, the most noticeable thing for me was the empty berth that was reserved for Adam's yacht. Its absence reminded me both of Adam's delay, and that I had missed my chance to fuck its captain. Fucking Paul Stavros had become a minor obsession.

I remained standing at the rail until the sun broke the horizon and the sea and sky became a glow. Brilliant colors began to streak across the sea and up toward the heavens. I could not look away from the masterpiece nature was painting upon the broad canvas. As the day moved toward me, consuming the darkness, an object became visible. By the time the sun embraced the house I realized that it was ship. A few minutes later I knew that it was Adam's yacht. I was excited at the possibilities that conjured up. To be sure, there was the brief thought that Adam had created an illusion of his being detained to give me a surprise. But I knew that was unlikely. It was the possibility of seeing Paul and Hector that truly had me excited. Since I knew it would be sometime before the yacht was docked and tied up, I decided to go on with my plan to see Alicia. Being a believer in fate, I knew that if it was meant for me to be with Captain Stavros then there would be time for that later.

I went down the back stairs that took me close enough to the kitchen to hear that the staff was already busy. I wanted to be sure that Alicia's mother was working and not still in her house. Realizing that she had likely come in early just to make my breakfast made me feel a bit ashamed to have put her to work when I wouldn't be eating. However, I had a plan and managed to avoid seeing any of the staff as I went down the stairs and out a back door. I was soon standing at the edge of the path surveying the group of cottages that made up Alicia's village. The lack of activity confirmed in my mind my assumption that the islanders left for work early.

Just as I was about to step out of the seclusion of the dense foliage, I saw movement in Alicia's doorway. I stopped just in time to remain hidden as the youngest of the clan stepped out of the cottage. Oddly, the first thought I had was that I had not learned the family's last name, even though I had had sex with two of them. My second thought was that Gregory and his father must have gone off to work earlier since the youngest one was alone that morning. Fortunately, the boy did not come in my direction. He took the path that led to the docks. I assumed that he must be a dock worker and was on his way to help moor the arriving yacht. Things seemed to be working well for my plan to be alone with Alicia.

As soon as he was out of sight, I headed for the cottage. I had barely gotten to a second rap on the thin wood when Alicia opened the door. She was wearing a sheer kind of body wrap one might expect to see used as a bathing suit cover up at some resort. However, she was clearly not wearing a bathing suit under the translucent material. With as little as it hid from view, she may as well have been nude. As I unashamedly let my eyes trail down from her face to her bare toes taking in her luscious features she smiled broadly.

"John!" She exclaimed. "Mother told me that you were on the island, but I thought you would be too busy to see me. The boss has much planned, I think."

"Mr. Donaldson will not be back until at least tomorrow. I wanted to see you. I hope that is OK."

"OK? Of course, it makes me very happy. Come in."

"Um, could we maybe go for a walk? I wanted to talk and if I come in I think I will be unable to resist and we will spend all of our time fucking," I said in the same casual way both her and her brother had referred to sex.

"I don't understand, John. Don't you like me? Don't you want to fuck me?" she asked, clearly upset at the thought of my rejecting her.

"Oh, no, don't be silly, Alicia. I like you very much, and even if I didn't already want you, which I do, seeing you dressed like that would be more than enough to arouse me. I just wanted to talk and get to know you better, first."

"Oh, then yes, I would love to walk with you. But come in a minute, I have to change. I can not go out like this."

I stepped inside and watched as she went to the side of the room where she slept. Without a hint of modesty she pulled off the shear fabric exposing her beautiful body. As she made a show of looking for some clothing, I was sure she was intentionally showing off and teasing me. It was a very enjoyable show that nearly derailed my resolve to talk first and fuck second that morning. She ended up putting on a pair of shorts without panties and tee shirt that proclaimed that Bahama Mamas were sweet and potent. I could only guess that one of the men that had come to teach her how to be a whore had left it behind. She slipped her delicate, sexy feet into a pair of hand made sandals and we were off. She suggested a path that I had not been on before and I was quickly lost. As it turned out, it led to a beautiful secluded cove on the far side of the island.

"This is a good place to talk. It is very private; no one ever comes here in the morning. The island people are all working or in school. Even if there were guests on the island they would not know of this place."

"It is beautiful, Alicia. Almost as beautiful as you," I said sincerely as I took her in my arms.

We kissed briefly and then she asked, "So, John, what is it you want know that makes talking more important than..."

I stopped her. I didn't want to hear her say fucking. I wanted to make love to her, not fuck her.

"Alicia, have you talked to your brother since last evening?"

"Which brother do you mean? Nateal, my little brother, and I talked for nearly an hour last night. Today is his first day as first boy on the dock. He is nervous because he wants to prove himself so that he can someday work on the yacht. Greg came home late and left early with father, so I have not spoken to him since yesterday morning."

"I meant Greg. He I talked yesterday and I wondered if he had spoken to you of our conversation."

"No, he said nothing. But it isn't likely he would speak about it to me. He and I are not speaking much as we are in a disagreement and he is stubbornly insisting on things that are not his place to say and that go against our ways."

"I think that is why he came to me. He is worried for your happiness and is being a very good brother."

"He is being a foolish ass, John. Someday, I can have the life he thinks I should. But for now, I chose the path that will give me money and things I can hardly dream of now."

"Are these things so important?" I asked, still holding her in my arms.

"For me alone, I do not know. But my parents work hard. Soon my father may need to back off physically. If I can help them, he may be able to retire sooner and not become old so soon. Besides, it is not a bad thing. My mother did the same in her youth and she has a family and is happy."

"What if I didn't want you to be a whore?" I asked in the only way I knew how, not really wanting to suggest the thoughts that word conveyed.

"John, there is no shame in what I will do. It is not the same as where you live. Only my brother uses that word. He should never have traveled off the island. Besides, why would you care? You are not going to be here much and when you are you can fuck me anytime."

"What if I did care and I could convince the boss to allow me to..."

I had to stop. I wasn't sure what I was proposing. I was only sure that I wanted to find an alternative to her being an entertainer of Adam's guests while I was off at school. I knew I couldn't have her exclusively, any more than I could be faithful to her. But her fucking island boys seemed different than her being a whore for rich asses.

"To what, John? What are you saying?"

"Alicia, I like you a lot; maybe as much as I have ever liked any girl. I think you like me, too."

"John, you are an amazing man. Any girl would be lucky to be with you and, yes, I like you a lot, too. But I think things are very different here than in your home."

"They don't have to be the same. I am not asking that you change your ways. All I am saying is that you do not have to fuck the guests to have things be better for you and your family. Adam, er, the boss and I are very close. If I asked I think that he would give you the same things and you would not have to be with anyone you did not choose."

"He would buy me for you alone?"

"Well maybe, but that is not what I would be asking. I don't know the rules here, but my people do not buy girls. Like I told you the first day we met, I only want to be with you if you want to be with me."

"Are you asking that I only fuck you, John?"

"No, I can not ask that of you because I can not pledge that in return. All I want is that you keep your body as your own and only fuck for pleasure when you want to be with someone. Greg explained some of the island ways to me and I understand that your people are not monogamous."

I don't know if she understood the word monogamous, but she clearly understood instantly that Greg and I had done more than talk.

"Did you fuck my brother?" she blurted out and then put her hand to her mouth like she had spoken out of turn.

"I don't know the meaning you attach to fuck when it comes to two men, but yes we..."

"No, don't answer! I am sorry, it was wrong to ask such a question."

"It is not wrong and if you want to know I will tell you truthfully what happened between Greg and me."

"No, I do not care. I was just surprised since I thought such things were not done amongst your people. It is common on the island and not considered sinful. I am ashamed to have asked you about it at all."

"Alicia, you can ask me anything. I want to be close to you and being close means being open with each other. As for my culture's attitude about men being together sexually, you are only partially correct. It is still taboo, but attitudes are slowly changing. But I doubt that it will ever be as widely accepted as it is practiced."

"Your people are confusing and complicated, John. But I want to be close to you, too, so I grant you permission to ask things of me also. What you and Greg did is not important; all I asked is that you acknowledge that you had sex with him or not."

"Yes, we had sex. Alicia, have you ever had sex with another girl?"

"Of course, many times," She quickly answered with a bemused look, like the question was pointless. "All girls on the island discover their bodies' needs through such play. Does that bother you?"

"No, not at all. But the idea of you being fucked by men you don't know or want does bother me, and I want your permission to ask the boss to give you a different job"

"I can not deny you a thing you want so much. But whatever you do, I want your promise that my family will be as well off as if you did nothing."

I had no idea how I was going to keep such a promise. I didn't even know what I was going to say to Adam. What could I say? How could I ask him to let her stay pure for me? On what basis would I justify his paying her as well to be a maid as he would a whore? I knew in a few years, I likely would have enough of my own money to handle the obligation I was about to take on. But on that day, on that beach, I had no more than Alicia and her family. Still, I pledged to give her what she asked.

"Your family will be my responsibility from now on," I said and pressed my lips to hers preventing a reply.

In seconds we were on the ground rolling in the soft, white sand as our tongues hungrily fought an erotic battle. Soon we were both naked and soon after I was inside her. We made love gently and slowly in rhythm to the soft sounds of the waves lapping lazily upon the shore. She purred like a contented tigress as my cock slid in and out of her quivering pussy. I moaned and told her how excited I was to have her as a lover. Her expression turned quizzical as if she was analyzing my choice of words. Her contemplation was short lived. Her purring was replaced by guttural cries of pleasure and her cunt gushed thick orgasmic juices onto my cock. Suddenly the walls of her pussy took hold of my impaling shaft. The sudden tightness sent me over the edge causing me to ejaculate my seed deep inside her trembling body.