They Are A-OK Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was done I rolled over onto my back and lay softly panting as I looked up into the seemingly endless azure sky. She moved atop me and began to lick my cock clean of both our essences. As I enjoyed the sensual tongue bath I looked over to where she had been laying. In the sand was a perfect impression of her backside. Where her ass had lain while I drove my cock in and out of her pussy was a perfect replica of her sexy orbs with a large wet spot indicating the location of her cunt. I reached for her and pulled her onto my body. We cuddled and kissed for a while.

"John, is it always like this when you fu... um, make love to a person you chose?" She asked in an innocent childlike way.

"I am not sure what you mean, but sex is definitely better with certain people. So if that is what you mean, then yes."

"Then I am glad that you want me and that you are going to make it possible for me to only fuck people I chose."

"I am glad, too. You are very special, Alicia."

I wanted to say more, but did not know how to explain my feelings to her. I felt like I was back in high school trying to tell a girl that he liked her. Fortunately, Alicia found a way to end the conversation. She jumped up and ran toward the inviting waters of the sparkling sea. As I followed her, I wondered if she, too, had become uncomfortable with the emotion that was being expressed. All thoughts vanished as I watched the beautiful, naked young woman splash into the sea.

We swam and played in the warm tropical lagoon until the sun climbed high into the sky. By my reckoning it was nearly eleven when we returned to the shore and dressed. I explained that I had an appointment and had to go. Even though I had hours before I was scheduled to meet Alex, I wanted to have time to stop by the dock. When she expressed her disappointment, I asked her to meet me at the house at eight. She was reluctant to come to the house, but I assured her that it would be alright. I walked her home and we kissed goodbye in her doorway. I considered just going in and fucking her again, which I was sure she would have liked. But I had other itches to scratch.

I made my way down the main path to the docks, where, as I expected, I found the yacht securely moored. I saw Hector working with Alicia's brother near the bow of the impressive ship.

"Hello, Hector, it is nice to see you again!" I called from the dock.

"Sir, welcome back to the island," Hector said while shading his eyes from the glaring sun. "Have you met Nateal? He is a native and a very good worker, should you require anything, Sir."

"We met at his house. It is good to see you again too, Nateal. I think that I should leave him to his duties at the docks, though."

"Whatever pleases you, Sir. What brings you down to the boat, Sir? Did you require something?"

"I was hoping to speak to Captain Stavros."

"He is not aboard. I think you will find him in his cottage in the employee village. I can show you the way, if you like," Hector offered enthusiastically.

Though I was certain that I could get a blow job or anything else along the way if I took Hector up on his offer, he was not what I needed to scratch my itch at that moment. Paul Stavros had gotten under my skin. It was something other than sexual desire that drove me to him. I wanted to see the strong captain of the impressive sea going vessel under me.

"No need to interrupt your work. I know how to get to the cottages," I said and turned away.

I was certain that I heard Hector and Nateal giggling as I walked away. I moved at a brisk pace up the path and around the main house. I made the entire walk to the employee village in less than a half-hour. The problem was, that once I got there I had no idea which cottage belonged to Paul. Fortunately, as I stood there contemplating knocking on every door, another of Adam's resident employees happened by. He happily pointed out the door I was seeking. After a couple of knocks Paul answered the door looking like he might have been napping. He was wearing a pair of gym shorts and his bare, hair covered chest practically begged me to attack him.

"What is... er, oh, hello, Sir, welcome back to the island."

I was beginning to think that Adam had trained all his employees to greet people like a proper member of the brotherhood.

"Paul, I thought we covered the subject of my name."

"I am sorry, John, it is an old habit. Please, come in."

As I walked into the room, I noticed that Paul's cottage was a near duplicate of Shelia's, except for the differences in furniture and decoration. His was clearly the home of a single man with very masculine taste. I turned down the offer of a drink and took a seat on his old comfortable looking sofa. His choice to sit on the sofa with me instead of the adjacent chair pleased me as I took it as a sign that he might be interested in more than talk.

"What brings you down to the employee village? Not many guests find their way to this part of the island."

"Since we missed out on a chance to get know each other better due to the change in plans last time, I was hoping to make up the time this afternoon, Paul."

"I'd like that. You know I have been thinking about you some since we parted on the dock. I was truly concerned about you and Ms Culbertson."

"Why the concern?"

"You seem like a nice kid and she can be a vicious one. The sex is good; I know, I have been there. But there is a price to pay. Even a tough guy can get hurt."

"Did you get hurt, Paul?"

"Well, I am tough enough that her emotional shit didn't bother me. But I am also in a position where I have to let certain people get away with some shit."

"So she is the boss's friend and you felt you had to let her have her way?"

"Not exactly, she seduced me like she might seduce any man. She is a smoking hot cunt. But she has a rather powerful way and a strong disregard for others. I assume that you heeded my advice and left that pussy alone."

"Actually, I didn't really remember your advice the night I decided to visit her. All I know is that she is a great fuck."

I immediately felt bad when I saw the look on his face. I realized that his time or times with her had not gone anywhere near as well as mine.

"I am glad you came away happy. In the end all I got out it was this."

Then he stood up, turned around and pushed his cotton shorts down fully exposing his left buttock. There were several well healed scars left from what I imagined was a severe beating.

"She did that?" I asked rhetorically as I reached out and ran my fingertip along one of the raised wounds.

He made no move to pull away or stop my intimate touching his ass. I found the way the hairless scars stood out from his fur cover flesh fascinating.

"Why didn't you stop her, Paul? You are a hell of a lot stronger than her. It can't only be your position and her status as a friend of your boss."

"No, that is just what I try to make myself believe," he said as he stepped away and pulled his shorts back up.

When he turned toward me he had a very obvious bulge forming in his shorts. His arousal told me that he liked my touch, or the subject, or both. The size of the bulge told me that he was a very well endowed Greek.

"What is the real reason?" I asked in a forceful tone as I reached out and took hold of his dick through the cotton fabric of his shorts.

"I fucking liked the way she treated me and the sex was amazing – more than amazing. Fucking bitch was the best cunt I ever had!" he yelped.

I stood up and continued to hold onto his cock while slipping my other hand behind his neck.

"I want you," I sighed as I pulled his face toward mine.

He didn't resist when I pressed my lips to his and pushed my tongue into his mouth. I closed my eyes and I was back on the bridge of the ship with him. The difference being that unlike that day on the ship I was the aggressor. I reached past the waistband of his shorts and began to stroke his long thick cock as our tongues darted back and forth between our mouths. After several minutes he pulled his face back and suggested we go to his bedroom. He clearly was not expecting company. His sparsely furnished, undecorated room consisted of a large bed and a simple wooden dresser. The bed was unmade and one corner of the mattress was exposed. His uniform and other clothing were strewn on the floor. None of that mattered. He undressed me as we continued the passion filled kiss in his room. My clothes joined the melee on the floor.

"God, I hope you are a top," he gasped before dropping to his knees.

I just smiled as he ran his tongue around the edge of my helmet. There was no question that Paul Stavros was a well practiced cock sucker. He slipped his lips over my cock head and slowly swallowed my rigid shaft as he rolled my balls gently in his fingers. I moved my hands to his head and encouraged him to take me deeper as he teased the underside of my cock with his tongue. He moved his lips down my cock until he had swallowed all of me. He playfully rubbed his nose into the crescent shaped sliver of hair above my cock as his throat wrapped around my cockhead.

After working his mouth up and down my cock for several minutes, he pulled back, looked up at me and said, "Nice art, stud! Even nicer cock."

"Thanks. When do I get to see your cock?"

"Anytime you want, John."

I moved my hand to his shoulders and pulled him to his feet. Then I took his hand and led him over to the bed. As I sat down I grabbed the waistband of his shorts and yanked them down past his erection. He had a mass of tangled black curls above his uncut cock. His skin was evenly tan and his cock was a rich dark brown hue. I pushed his foreskin back with my fingers fully exposing his reddish cockhead. Wanting to taste his long thick tool, I leaned forward and ran my tongue through his large cum slit, which caused him to jump.

"Sorry, John, my dick hole is really sensitive."

That was information he maybe shouldn't have given me. I grabbed his cock and held it firmly. Then I began to lick his cock head, paying special attention to the dripping hole. Unable to pull away he was soon pleading with me to stop. I kept the torture up for another minute or so before slipping my lips down his throbbing cock. I sucked him for several minutes and then pulled him down on the bed with me. His expressed desire that I be a top matched my desire to fuck him. We began to kiss sloppily with our bodies pressed together as we lay side by side on the bed. I moved my hand to his ass and slid my finger along his crack to his tight, puckered hole.

When I pushed my digit into his canal he cried out, "Oh, fuck! God, yes!"

"Where is the lube," I moaned as I pushed my finger deeper.

"I don't need it, John. Just a little spit on my ass will work," he said as he scrambled to his hands and knees.

I moved behind him and spread his ass cheeks with my hands. I dribbled as much saliva as I could muster and began to work it into his ass with my fingers. A minute later he was moaning and begging for my cock. I spit in my palm, coated my cock head and moved into position.

When the tip of my cock touched his sphincter he moaned," Ram it in me, please!"

I slowly pushed forward, watching as his anus expanded to stretch over my cock. I was amazed at how easily my cock slid past his opening and into his rectum. He pushed back and urged me to fuck him. I moved my hands to hips and started riding him like he was a cheap, well used whore. His ass loosened up and I was able to drive in and out it as easily as I would a well lubricated cunt. We quickly fell into a synchronized cadence. Each time I pushed into him he pushed his ass back toward me. When I withdrew he relaxed. Having only recently fucked Alicia, I felt like I could control my orgasm forever. Paul seemed to have a great stamina also, so I reached under his belly and took hold of his cock. I stroked his impressive sausage rapidly as I continued to fuck his ass. The combined stimulation of my cock in his ass and my hand on his cock sent him over the edge. He began to jerk around under me and his cock spewed a huge load of cum onto the bed. His rectal walls convulsed and squeezed my cock. I managed to fuck him through his orgasm and the beginnings of the bliss without loosing control.

"Oh, fuck, please, damn, god, fuck, I need a break," he stammered when the stimulation over whelmed him.

I realized I was still stroking his deflating cock as I continued to pound my cock into his ass. I let go his tool and stopped moving with my cock buried to the hilt in his body. We both held still. I pressed my chest down on his back and softly kissed his shoulders. The five minutes or so of rest I gave him seemed an eternity to wait. His twitching rectal walls continued to gently massage my growing need.

Finally he whispered, "Do it, please. Fuck me until you cum."

I reared back and then rammed my cock full force back into him. He cried out and encouraged me to continue fucking him hard and deep. It only took a few more long, hard thrusts to send me over the edge. I went deep inside him as my cock shot what cum I had left into his body. In the throws of orgasm I bent down and softly bit into his back. When I pulled out and rolled onto my back, he turned and lay his head upon my chest. He kissed my heaving breast and softly stroked my abdomen as I enjoyed the sexual high. When my voice returned we both expressed how much we enjoyed the fuck and then cuddled up. We kissed some but mostly just enjoyed the feel of the other's body close to our own.

I am not sure how long we lay there before I remembered my meeting with Alex. When I checked the time, I regretfully realized I needed to leave Paul. I would have preferred to stay with him until closer to my scheduled date with Alicia. I had no desire for Alex and hoped that when he was sober he would see that he and I fucking was a bad idea. Paul seemed to be equally regretful that I had to leave. He begged me to promise that we would get together again soon. That was a promise I happily made and intended to keep. Since I didn't have time to go back to the house and shower, I asked Paul if I could use his shower. Even in my determination not to have sex with Alex, I did not want to show up smelling like sex. Paul conditioned his allowing me to use the shower on his being able to join me. I didn't really mind the idea of showering with the sexy Greek ship captain. However, with so little time it did complicate things. He insisted on washing me and I had to end up leaving him with an erection and quick kiss.

I arrived back at the house a few minutes after the scheduled meeting time of four. Alex was waiting for me in what the servants called the front parlor. He stood and offered his hand when I entered the room. He looked even more alluring that afternoon than he had the two previous times I saw him. As we shock hands I already felt my resolve to reject him fading away.

"So how are you feeling? I bet you had a big head this morning," I said in as casual a tone as I could manage.

"No doubt I had a bit of a fucking headache. But I am good now. To be honest, the biggest problem was waking up on one of those little couches in the sun room."

I couldn't help but laugh at the picture of him waking up totally lost.

"So you missed saying goodbye to Shelia then?"

"Yeah, and the call I got a couple of hours ago was only a small part of the crap I am going to hear over that," he said clearly jacked over her bitching him out.

"Alex, maybe we should set aside discussion of your fiancé. I was kind of uncomfortable with the subject last night."

"Oh shit, what the fuck did I say?" He asked clearly concerned.

"Nothing, just some drunken ramblings that were clearly the results of normal pre-wedding nerves," I lied. "I just think that I am not really the appropriate guy to share those thoughts with, if you get my point."

"Yeah, fuck, sorry, man. I hope I didn't give you any bad impressions of her and indicate that I don't love her."

"No, it is cool. Alex, do you remember any of or conversation?"

"I remembered our meeting today and why we planned to get together."

"You wouldn't happen to want to eat while we talk, would you? I am starving. I managed to get myself lost while roaming around the island and missed lunch."

"Yeah, I could eat."

We went to the kitchen where I asked Alicia's mother if she had anything that could be ready quickly. She assured me that it would be no trouble to fix us something in short order. I asked her to have it sent out to the conservatory and we headed off. Almost before we got to the sun room, there was a young maid out there setting up a table for us. I got us each a beer and we sat down at the oddly elegantly set table. We barely began to talk before the same maid returned with a tray filled with delicious smelling food. I guessed that the kitchen staff was always prepared to feed a hungry guest. The girl left us and we began to eat. However, the conversation did not go in the direction of sex. Not wanting to let things drag to the point where they interfered with my date with Alicia, I decided to press the issue.

"So, Alex, now that you have a clear head have you given any more thought to what we were talking about last?" I asked, thinking I was being sufficiently blunt.

"Which of last night's topics are you referring to? They aren't all clear in my memory you know," he replied in what I was sure was an attempt to be coy.

"I am sure you know which subject I mean. But to spell it out, I wanted to know if you had decided that you desire to have sex with me was a drunken mistake or not. I am sure you recall that you promised not to pussy around the subject."

"I remember, John. Problem is, the desire is as strong as ever, but your arguments about the propriety of our getting together don't seem so incongruous in the light of day."

"So you only like to suck cock at night?" I asked, a bit too sarcastically.

"Fuck you, John! I don't see why you feel the need to go into asshole responses. My desire is sincere, as is my understanding of your concerns. Do you treat everyone that is attracted to you like shit?"

"I am sorry, Alex. I guess I am being obnoxious because your come on has me confused. I can't help but wonder if you have some other motive for your desires than simple lust."

"What other motives are there?"

"We can start with revenge. Maybe, you just want to have what Shelia had. Then again, I don't know you may have some sort of scheme cooking to get me in trouble with Adam, or to discredit him, or, fuck, even try to use the fact that you know that I suck cock to blackmail me into helping you screw over Adam."

"There may be a bit of the first, though I wouldn't characterize it as revenge. More like curiosity. As for the rest that is all BS. Adam may be a stone cold bastard in business but he doesn't care about a man's sexuality. He caught me pants down, with a big cock up my ass once, and it has never been an issue. Even if such nonsense would work, I don't play dirty in business."

"OK, so it is lust with a little bit of 'I wonder what Shelia saw in this kid', then?"

"Fuck, no! I am looking at a gorgeous young man, who I am now certain has no sexual hang-ups and definitely has had his share of cock, and that I find fucking beyond attractive. I thought maybe we could have some fun together and possibly kill a lonely night. I didn't really think about long term things or whether or not it was a good idea. Fuck, I was thinking about getting my rocks off. I don't know about you, but I don't really analyze my desire to fuck most times."

"Makes since, I have to admit I am more of an impulse guy myself."

"You know, John, I can see that down the road our having fucked might cause an awkward moment, but I don't see any real issues. The fact is, the answer to the question of whether I still want to do it in the cold light of day is a resounding yes. But I get the feeling you were hoping I would say I didn't, to relieve you of having to reject me."