They Are A-OK Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt bad. He was a hot guy and I was attracted to him. I was beginning to think that on top of that he was a nice decent guy. Even with the idea that there might be some little issues down the road, fucking him would likely be fun. But I had already cum twice that day and planned to spend the night with Alicia. I wanted a little something in the tank for her. At the same time, my curiosity about what his cock looked like hard was growing to the point of irresistibility.

"You're pretty close to being right. I am attracted to you and I am bi. If you weren't engaged to Shelia and a business associate of Adam's, and I had believed you were what you say and not what Shelia told me, I would have probably jumped in with both feet. Truth is, I figured you would show up today and apologized while telling me how embarrassed you were over your behavior. Adding, of course, that you were as straight as Shelia said and that it was just too much alcohol that had led you down a path you had not traveled before and never planned to visit again."

"Fuck, man, you ever actually met anyone that sucked cock because they were drunk?"

"I know plenty of people that only got their cherry popped because they were drunk, both gay and straight. Anyway, the thing is, I made a date for tonight, but, well, if a quickie would be of interest to you..."

He raised his hand to cut off my proposition. He just looked at me with an odd expression for a minute.

"I am not sure what you mean by a quickie, but isn't that the definition of perfect sex for a guy?"

After getting my laughter under control, I agreed with his premise. Fifteen minutes later we were in my bed naked sucking each other's cocks. His growth was proportional to his flaccid size, giving him a monster erection. It was easily the longest cock I had ever seen. I guess maybe two inches longer than Brock or Kyle's whoppers, but not as thick as either of them. He seemed very appreciative of my ability to take at least most of it in my mouth and throat. After sending a load into my belly he commented that I had come the closest to deep throating him of anyone who ever sucked his cock. He also expressed his concern that he had not been able to make me cum and offered up his ass. I declined the offer and told him that I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. I added that I had issues ejaculating in the past but still had a kind of orgasm. I wasn't sure he really believed me and I knew that if he ever sucked my cock again he would learn it was a lie.

However, I didn't really think he and I would ever have sex again. Both of our curiosities had been satisfied. It had only been unexpected circumstances that had brought us together. Furthermore, it was just sex. We didn't kiss or really do much of anything other than a quick fondle and a long sixty-nine. It was a physical thing. I had already learned that repeat engagements when there was no deeper attraction were less satisfying. Once the thrill of the first time is gone, I need more than a physical attraction alone. Since he clearly wasn't a cuddler, it wasn't as big of a problem rushing him out as I feared. When I told him that I needed to get ready for my date, he smiled, slipped out of bed and gathered his clothes. After watching him get dressed standing there naked shaking his hand goodbye felt a little silly. I wonder if he was as casual after fucking Shelia.

I showered, put on clean clothes and made the bed in hopes of having Alicia spend the night. After dumping my dirty clothes in the bottom of the dresser I went downstairs just in time to greet Alicia, who had come to the back door out of habit. She seemed stunned when I escorted her into the main house. My taking her to the bar and offering her a drink did little to relax her.

"John, I do not think it is appropriate for me to act like a guest here," she said nervously.

"Don't be silly. You are my guest."

She smiled at me in a shy way that made me want to take her right there on the floor.

"John, I don't know what kind of drink I should have."

"Have you not had alcohol before?"

"My people make a kind of alcohol from fruit that I drink a little of sometimes. It is very strong, though."

"Hmmmmm, I would have said that it sounds like wine, but wine is not so strong. Maybe you would like some fruit juice with vodka or rum," I suggested.

"Oh, I have tasted rum that one of the yacht crew brought from a place called Jamaica. It was mixed with a kind of punch."

"Did you like that?"

"Yes, but I think he was trying, as my brother warned, to get me drunk so that I would let him fuck me."

"You're a smart girl, Alicia," I said as I looked for some kind of sweet juice to mix with rum.

"Do you want to get me drunk and fuck me, John?"

"Maybe, but I did not think that I needed to get you drunk for that. Of course it can be fun to be a little drunk when you make love," I answered happily as I put ice in our glasses.

"Tell me about making love, John," she said, wide-eyed as I handed her a drink that was equal parts pineapple juice, orange juice and dark rum.

She smiled at me after taking a sip of her drink.

"I am not sure I can explain exactly. It may not mean any more than when you say fucking. In the states fucking is considered a vulgar way to refer to sex. Making love is a nice way to refer to sex."

"I am not sure I understand the idea of something being vulgar. I know it is bad thing, but I do not know how saying fucking can be bad."

"It is not so much bad as not nice to say except privately."

"Seems odd, still, but I think there must be more. When you say making love to me I see something in your eyes that is different than when an islander speaks of fucking. It makes me think there is something special that you are not saying."

"Then maybe you already know the difference."

"Does that mean that making love to me is more special than when you fuck other girls or..."

She froze in mid-sentence as if she was unable to say the last word.

"Were you going to say or guys?"

"Yes, there is something I have wondered about, but have never been brave enough to ask a man."

"What is that?"

"Let me explain something first. My brother, Greg, is very handsome and has many island girls interested. But I am almost positive that the only girl he has ever fucked is the one he plans to marry, Dolitta."

"How can you know such a thing?" I interrupted.

"Well, there are not so many single females on the island and we talk about such things. So unless the girls are lying, or he is fucking older women, it is unlikely. Also, Dolitta and I are very close and she says that he is clumsy and needs practice."

"OK, so even if it is true, why does that cause you concern?"

"Well, I am also sure that he has played with many guys. Since I don't know other boys well enough; I can not know if they spend more time playing with boys than fucking girls. So I wonder if men find it more fun to do things with other men than to fuck women."

"Well, certainly some men do. I do not know, but I doubt your brother is one of those men. He may just be shy with girls, or think it easier to just have fun with other guys and avoid the girls, thinking there is more to it than just fucking."

"Oh, what about you, John. Do you like fucking girls or boys better?"

I wished that I had a simple answer for her. Things were far simpler in her world than they were in mine. Sex was without shame and almost as easy and natural as breathing. But now that I had introduced the idea that sex could be a special thing she was questioning the simple. I wanted to be honest; however, I did not think she could grasp the complications of my sexual experiences.

"The truth is I like both very much. I can not say which I like better. There are some people that I like having sex with more than others regardless of their gender. What about you, Alicia? You have been with both, which is more fun for you, men or women?"

"I have only enjoyed fucking two of the men I have been with and, honestly, only one has ever made me feel like sex was a thing of importance. It has always been fun with the girls, but that was somehow different."

I wanted to ask if I was the one special man in her life, but also feared the answer. I knew that she had cum hard both times we had sex and had thought up until that moment that she liked being with me. But I had no real idea what constituted enjoyment to her. It was possible that she faked her pleasure because I was a guest to be served.

"Tell me about the two men that you have enjoyed being with?" I asked despite my concern.

"Well, you are the one I most enjoyed, John," she said without a hint of deceit in her voice.

I couldn't help but smile at that bit of news.

"The other is my friend Elana's older brother. He is very cute and has been a friend to me for as long as I can remember. He had just celebrated his sixth year of marriage so he was eligible to be part of my training. I do not know how he managed to get the job but I was very happy to see him when he showed up. He was the second man to fuck me and he worked hard to give me pleasure before he entered me. After my first experience it was what I needed to know; that fucking was not always going to be unpleasant."

"Who was your first?" I blurted out, concerned that she had been raped.

"The boss of course. It is our way. He was very gentle and seemed truly concerned about hurting me. I think that he wanted me to enjoy fucking him, but the pain of his breaking my barrier, and my fear, made it impossible to enjoy him fucking me, I think. Please don't tell him that I did not like it. I told him that I did and smiled through my pain. It was only later when my mother and her friend tended to my damage that I cried. They said that I had an unusually thick barrier and that sex would be OK after I healed."

"I will never speak any private things you tell me to another."

"You're a wonderful man, John. I am glad you came to my house that day. I am glad that we fu... um, oh, made love. Still, I wonder if I am really special to you like you are to me."

"Yes, you're very special. If not, I wouldn't have come to see you again today."

She smiled at me and I moved to take her in my arms. We kissed softly and then I asked if she wanted another drink.

"I am not sure if I should. I already feel a little funny."

I wasn't sure if her getting tipsy was a good idea or not, so I just made myself another drink and suggested we go into the garden to get some air. We hadn't gone far before she told me that she was light headed and need to sit down. It was obvious that she had very little experience with alcohol. There was a little gazebo in the garden with comfortable benches. Sitting there with her it felt like the rest of the world did not exist. We sat there in each other's arms and talked awhile. I was thoroughly enjoying learning more about her and island life. She was very curious about life outside the little island and seemed genuinely interested in learning about me and my life.

I tried to explain to her that even though she saw me as one of the wealthy guests, that I grew up with the equivalent of even less than her family. But explaining poverty and the class gradients in my world to her was all but impossible. On the island, there were but two classes, the guests and the islanders. Adam, the boss and de facto ruler, held a special position. He was of neither class. The islanders themselves lived a life of almost perfect harmony and equality. In the end I gave up and just kissed her softly as she stared at me with a quizzical expression. But she was not ready to let go of the idea so easily.

"So, you are saying that in your country you are thought to be poor and to not have what most have? If this is so, then your people must be very wealthy," she said, seemingly more confused than before I began to explain.

"No, Alicia, I grew up with less than most. Much less than you think I have. Most of the guests that come here do have much more than the average person. All of your people work and have what they need or about the same as the next one. It is not that way in my home. There are many who have less than they need and there are those like my family who have the bare minimum. There is a group like your people who we say are in the middle and there is a very small group that we call wealthy that have much more than they need, or can even use. Some of the wealthy ones are good and try to help the less fortunate ones, but many are greedy and only want to get even more for themselves."

"That is sad," she lamented and snuggled up next to me.

I realized for the first time that she was trembling. I had not noticed the change in temperature. While the evening air was hardly cold to me, I knew that Alicia was used to the year round warmth of the island. That particular evening turned out to be one of the coolest ever on the island.

"I'm sorry, are you cold?"

"Well, a little, yes. But, mostly, I think I am sad to know that there are people in your home who do not care for others."

"You get used to that. Now I think we should go inside and warm you up."

"I should go home."

"Oh, I was hoping you would sleep with me tonight," I said, letting my disappointment show.

"Oh, no, I am sorry, John. Do you want to fuck me before I go home?"

Her blunt honesty once again threw me.

"No, I mean, yes, of course, I want to make love if you do. But what I meant was, I wanted you to spend the night in my bed with me, regardless of whether or not we had sex."

"I do not know if I should. It is not usually done and my parents might worry were I to stay out all night."

"I will send word that you're with me. I am sure it will be alright."

"But why would you want to share your bed, when you can just fuck me and send me off to my own place?"

"What if I told you that I actually would prefer not to have sex tonight? We could sleep in each other's arms and then in the morning make love as the sun rises."

"You make things sound so wonderful, John. Yes, if you're sure it is alright, I will spend the night with you."

A feeling of elation filled my being. I was so excited that I lifted her into my arms and began carrying her back toward the house. She protested that I should not carry her into the house as we neared the conservatory and I let her down. Though it was not yet late the lower floor of the house was devoid of any servants. Fortunately, I was able to find a maid upstairs. She looked puzzled when I requested that she go to Alicia's house and to tell her parents that she would be staying at the main house for the night. Despite her confusion over the request I knew that she would carry out my wishes exactly. The only worry I had was that my ignorance of the island ways might cause Alicia some trouble. I hoped that my status as a guest would make the unusual acceptable, however, and she would be speared ridicule for spending the night in my bed. Once in my room, I began to undress and she followed suit. I liked the way she looked at my naked body as I drank in the beauty of her nude form. After slipping into bed we cuddled up. After a few kisses our conversation began anew.

"John, you honor me by sharing your bed. I now know that I am truly special to you."

"Alicia, I need you to explain why it is such an honor. It's common in my culture to share one's bed with a lover."

"We most often share our beds only briefly with a lover. Only while we are fucking, like the day you and I met. After we are done, we go to our separate sleeping places."

"Is this true even for married couples?"

"Some, but most couples share a bed because space is too limited to have separate places to sleep. But then, our beds are not as large as this. In a bed like this you can share without really sharing."

There was no doubt that the king-sized beds in the guest rooms were much more bed than even two people needed. I could see four or more people comfortably sleeping in the huge bed.

"Don't you like the idea of sleeping close to another person?"

"Oh, yes, I do, especially when it is you I will be next to. It feels very nice to have your warm body pressed against mine."

I do not know how much longer we talked before I fell into a deep, contented sleep. Just before dawn strong sensations of pleasure slowly moved me from the unconscious to the conscious. As my eyes fluttered open I could see the first streaks of brilliant orange light begin to pierce the darkness. Still in a dreamlike state I discovered the source of what I thought had been ethereal pleasures. Alicia was on the floor beside the bed, leaning over my body, lovingly sucking my cock. I said nothing as I reached for her head and began to caress her silky hair. She paused for only a moment to look up at my face and smile. She returned so quickly to licking and sucking my engorged cock that she did not see the smile I returned. Though it wasn't the first time I had ever been awoken by a blow job, it definitely held more meaning than any previous time had held.

I realized that Adam had been right when he jokingly suggested that I was smitten with Alicia. As she continued to lick and suck my cock while gently fondling my heavy balls, I decided that I would be honest with Adam when I talked to him about not turning Alicia into a whore. I knew that I would be spending a lot on the request, but I was sure she was worth the cost. I already knew how he felt about me and that he was willing to give me a great deal. However, asking for Alicia seemed a far greater thing then anything he had given. It was the first thing I would ever ask of Adam. Everything else he had given was his idea. As I tried to force thoughts of the next conversation I planned to have from my head, I reached for Alicia's shoulder.

"Come here, please," I moaned softly as I gently tugged on her arm. "I want to fuck you."

I said it that way intentionally. I wanted her to know that I accepted and wanted her exactly as she was; the pretenses of my world be damned. She let my cock slip from her lips and looked up at me with a broad smile.

"I want your cock in my body so badly, I hurt," she said sweetly as she crawled up onto the bed.

Though I had said that I wanted to fuck her, it was she that fucked me that morning. She took hold of my cock and guided it to her dripping pussy as she wriggled her incredible body atop mine. Once she had my cock in place she sat up and impaled her hot, juicy cunt on my hard rod. I reached up and began to massage her bouncing tits as she rode my throbbing meat. I clinched my ass and used my legs to lift up to meet her each time she drove her cunt down upon my cock. As she continued her wild athletic ride, my head began to feel like it was spinning. She told me that she was cumming just as my cock exploded inside her steamy convulsing cunt. Our shared orgasm left both of us elated and sexually spent. She fell into my arms and we lay together until the sun was fully arisen and the sky was an endless clear azure sea. I kissed her as she tried to tell me that she had to go. I wanted that moment to last and for her to stay in my bed.

"John, I can not stay longer. Already there will be questions about your having had me in your bed the whole night. I told you that my people give different meaning to such things."

"Then we shall get dressed and go down and have breakfast together," I said, thinking that the normal thing to do after spending the night together.

"I can't, that would be even worse. I can still lie and say you took me to your room to fuck and we fell asleep after a long time together. My people will understand that as guests often have appetites for fucking late into the night. But if I come to breakfast with you, my people will think this was much more than my giving pleasure to a guest."