They Love Them Older and Busty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir!"

"You're in the right place to fulfil all of your fantasies! You're going to be a fuck toy, a plaything! You'll do whatever you're told! Okay?"

"Yes, sir!"

"You're going to be covered in sperm all over any square inch of your old fucking hot body. And if you'll be commanded to piss and shit yourself, you'll obey your young masters! Okay, slut?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Fucking time, now!!" he thunders and picks Helen up like a toy, putting her on all fours, with her ass pointing up in the air, in front of him. John gets on his knees behind her, his voracious cock hardening in all its length and thickness, his hands clutching her dangling breasts in a firm grip.

"Watch your beautiful friend, baby!" he tells mom, who is still sitting on the dresser. "Watch the titties!" He manipulates the round pale tit flesh as though testing fruits in a supermarket. He squeezes and caresses, he pulls them down, he bounces them like balloons.

"D'you enjoy the show, little Carol?" he asks mom. He squishes the twin heavy boobs together, laughing at the loud sound they make as they smack against each other. Helen squeals.

"Stop, bastard!" mom yells. "Don't spoil, don't hurt my friend! Stop, John. . . please. . please!"

"No hurt, baby! She loves it!" he continues his assault, now adding some nibbles at Helen's neck.

"These nips are leaking!" he exclaims, giving a look to his milk-wet hands. "When I'll be finished with her ass, I'll get some food from these udders!"

Helen lets out soft low moans, as John roams her chest.

Then he removes his hands from her breasts, grabs her hips and pushes them back and forth. Under the oscillation of her body, her massive jugs start shaking: the white melons sway from side to side and smack together, with slapping sounds.

"Jeezzz," he exclaims "these things are fucking soft and firm! And full of milk: just what I want to eat for my breakfast!"

"Shake your ass, now!" he orders and Helen obeys, jiggling and bouncing her perfect rear globes, like she is at a dance club.

"Okay, girl, that's good, very good!!" He takes a handful of her ass cheeks and starts squeezing her soft tender flesh between his palms as she moans and rocks herself on his fingers.

He lodges one finger deep within her asshole, thrusting it in and out, as his thumb centers her clitoris, rubbing it in circular motions. Her pussy is dripping juices all over John's hand. Her nipples are two sharp bullets.

Now he has stopped munching Helen's anus. He rubs his hard cock between her ass-cheeks and slaps them with it. He takes hold of her buttocks with both hands and spreads them apart. He puts his cockhead against her ass-hole and, with his hands on her hips, he starts pushing the long shaft, slowly, deeper and deeper, into her shit channel.

Helen digs her nails into the mattress, her mammaries wobbling beneath her, while the gigantic cock slides more and more into her rectum.

"Ooooohhhhh. . . myyyyyyy god!!" she cries, impaled by the huge dick.

"That's the ass fucking I want!!" John shouts out. And his assault continues, till his entire cock is pushed into her anus.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! You rip me apart! Bastard! Bastard!" she yells.

He has loosened her ass up, she is at mercy of his enormous member, and I am on the verge to ejaculate.

Her magnificent lactating tits, that Rudy, her son, my friend, proudly used to celebrate as the most beautiful tits in the neighborhoods, are now dangling erotically off her chest, in all their nudity: an inviting target for the ravenous hands of the young hunk who is butt-fucking her, unmercifully, from behind.

John grasps the twin orbs, without releasing his cock from her anus, and expertly starts to manhandle the pliable flesh. His palms are wet from her milk as he continues to sodomize her.

She cries out loudly.

"Ooooooohhhhh. . . what are you doing. . . it's big. . . a monster. . . you tear me apart. . . stooooooop . . . please. . . pleeeeaaaase. . ."

Suddenly one of his hands lands on the outside of her ass, spanking her cheeks, fast and hard. His meat is fully planted deep, up the hilt, inside her bowels: every thrust into her rectum makes her ass globes jiggle erotically.

"So good!" he shouts out. "So hot, so tight ass! Jeeezzzz. . . you're a hot milf!"

His thrusts are slow, long and deep. His right hand is now playing with her pussy lips, while the left one is firmly clutched around one lactating boob.

Soon a groan of pleasure slips from her mouth. "Oooooohhhhh. . yeeeeessss. . . give it to me, boy. . . that's so good. . . sooooo goooooddddd. . "

And when his finger starts to rub her clit, Helen's orgasm squirts out quite instantaneously, quickly followed by another and another. She cries out loudly as the tremors flood her body, causing her to clench her ass tightly around his cock.

With a savage grunt, John shoots into her deflowered body.

He presses her down, with his thick cock fully imbedded in her body, he fucks her with short savage thrusts, pumping his cum deep into her, he fills her bowels without mercy.

With his cock still deep in her, he pushes her face to the sheets.

"Hold this position for a while, babe!" he commands "Let your ass absorb as much of my spunk as it can!"

Helen trembles and whimpers, as his cum trickles deeper and deeper into her body.

"Please, John," she begs "so much cum! I have. . . I have to go. . ."

"You have to shit, don't you, milf?" he laughs out.

"Let me go to the toilet. . . please, John!" she implores.

"Okay! You got an enema from my spunk, my beautiful bimbo!" he slaps loudly, two times, her ass cheeks, before pulling out his tool, with a lurid plop. "And now daddy carries the little child to shit!"

In a quick motion, like handling a rag doll, he scoops Helen up and walks to the adjacent bathroom.

"Pervert. . . " mom cries from the place he had put her before starting his session with Helen "you pervert. . . you are a brute. . . you have no respect. .

you animal. . . she's my friend! She's married!"

"Yeah. . . a married wife, who likes to show her mams to everybody and to be milked like a cow by the young guys!" he mocks, entering the bathroom.

He doesn't close the door.

He deposits his woman on the floor and "Shit here, milf!" he orders her. And Helen is too exhausted to disobey.

A loud fart comes out of her insides, followed by huge logs of shit. Helen's humiliation has been thoroughly completed.

A pool of piss has formed around her feet.

"The boy will clean everything!" he says, indicating me. Then he pushes his female prey into the cabin and starts to shower her with hot water, till she is all wet. Then rubs a sponge over Helen's body. He lathers up her shoulders, then he moves the soapy sponge down her back and towards her big, perfectly round ass.

She looks over her shoulders, with a vulnerable and submissive look on her face, and she moans, when he reaches around, to feel the sides of her massive tits.

He firmly grabs the smooth jugs, which start again to squirt out her white milk, like fountain.

"This puppy girl is a cow! I touch her hooters and she gives milk!" John exclaims, and his voice is followed by Helen's joyous giggles.

The session in the cabin continues, till Rudy's mom is fully soaped up. Then John soaps himself quickly, before allowing the water to flow over both of them.

When finally their body are clean, he dries with expertness her front body, then her back, legs and ass. He pulls her ass cheeks apart and, kneeling down, he presses his face inside them, enough to lap his tongue over the tight crinkled hole. Helen giggles like a schoolgirl.

After drying himself, he scoops Helen up again in his arms, like a little baby girl, and carries her to bed.

Still semiconscious, due to the hard ass fucking, followed by a torrid shit and piss session, the mature woman lets the young tall stud manhandle her body.

He sits on the edge of the bed and places Helen on his lap, facing him, with her legs on each side of him.

"Let's have a taste of these milkers!" he says, kissing both her double E melons on the sides, underneath and in the middle of the delicious valley. She looks up at him, in a gaze of total submission.

"These babies are soft like butter!" he winks to me, with satisfaction.

A little bite on the exuberant malleable flesh, then he fingertips in circles the left areola, without touching the nipple, while his free large palm cups and bounces from the bottom, like a toy, the right tit.

"This boob weighs not less than eight pounds!" he laughs loudly, as she moans quietly.

Now both his tips are running around her nipples, always without touching them; the twin buds are standing erect on her chest, like mini projectiles.

"Oooooooohhhhhh!" the woman gasps, under the arousing treatment.

"You love it, don't you, baby?" he asks, without stopping the circular motion. She lets out sexy noises.

"These bags are fully of milk! Ready to nourish!" he exclaims, slapping harshly against one tit.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" she yells.

"You nourish your baby, don't you, slut?"

"Yeeeeessssss. . . yeeeeessssss!"

"And also your husband, don't you?"

"Yeeeesssss. . . yeeeessss. . . also my husband!"

"And also your bigger son, don't you? Say it, slut!" a second slap follows, against the other tit.

"Yeeeeesssss. . . yeeeessss. . . stop. . . stop, don't beat me, please. . please!"

"Say better, baby: I nourish my older son with my big titties!"

"Yeeeesssss. . . yeeeessss. . . I nourish my older son Rudy with my big titties!"

"And now you nourish me, your master. . . your daddy! Say it, little one!" raising up his hand, in the act to slap her again.

"Yeeeesssss. . . yeeesss, daddy. . . don't beat me. . . I'll nourish you!"

"Just now?"

"Yes, just now! As you want, daddy!"

"Good girl, Helen! Good wife, good mom, good cow!"

And with that John plunges his face into her cleavage and starts licking and kissing the twin mounds of her full breasts.

"Oooooohhhhhh. . . you. . . you. . . tease me. . . you want my tits!" she cooes.

"I want your milk, baby, I want to swallow your creamy white food! You're going to fill my stomach with your tasty food, mommy Helen!"

He takes hold of her right breast with his left hand and begins to suck like mad, while his right hand fondles voluptuously the naked skin of the left boob.

He sucks and squeezes, his lips greedily glued to her nipple, and she comes to a state of wildness.

Her sexy moaning sounds indicate that now Helen is clearly enjoying every bit of his treatment.

"Yeeeeaaaaaahhhh. . . again. . . again. . . don't stop. . . ooooooohhhhh. . . myyyyyyygoooooooood. . . " she giggles, as John alternates his sucking action with some expert flicking of her leaking nipple.

His whole face is soaked in her milk, but his tongue and lips continue to devastate her udder.

Then he switches to the left breast, lapping first at the side, before tonguing, in slow circular motions, all the delicious surface of the huge orb. White rivulets of maternal nectar are flowing from the tip of the right boob, which now is flailing freely on her chest.

"Ooooooohhhhh. . . pleeeaaaase. . . yeeeeeaaaahhhhh. . . you pervert. . . you drain me. . . you milk me. . . you bastard. . . suck. . . suck me. . ." she implores, as his lips finally reach the target and capture into his mouth the engorged bud.

He gulps the thick flow; he drinks voraciously her milk, as his cock hardens between his thighs, pushing against her belly.

After a while, half of her left breast is in his mouth.

"Oooooohhhhhh myyyyyy. . . myyyyyyyy. . . pleaaaaaase have some mercy. . ."

But he doesn't care and continues doing so. And she enjoys it, screaming in pleasure. She shouts out in passion, she presses her breast against his mouth: she has lost any control over herself.

His cock is a hard cylinder: the contact with the smooth white flesh, mixed with the sweet taste of her maternal fluid are driving him into the final stage of sexual arousement.

His mouth releases the tight suction on her left breast and he starts enjoying to drink the flow of her milk which squirts in the air from both her tits, like a fountain, under his hard manual squeezing.

Helen is totally in lust.

Then, after a couple of minutes, he flicks her nipples by his tongue, before taking them, again, between his lips, sucking the milk from them, one by one.

She cries. "Aaaaaahhhhhh. . . ooooohhhhh. . . you're kiiiiilllling me. . . you hunk of a man. . . you brute. . . uuuuuhhhhh. . . you make meeeee. . . feeeeel so goooodddd. . . ooooohhhhh!!"

"It's okay, honey, you're my cow, now. . . my devoted slave. . . my pet!" he gives her a mischievous smile, holding one nipple between his teeth and pulling it towards himself.

His face, now, is hidden between her breasts as he begins to massage his face with both her large melons.

The sight of this long session of tit play has made me surprised and excited. The vision of Rudy's busty mom, so thoroughly and roughly manipulated by the muscular stud is highly intoxicating.

Mom and Helen: yesterday two high-class mature wives, today two dominated females, totally enslaved to a group of young escaped convicts, who can take any kind of liberties over their fleshy bodies. I am witnessing everything and my cock is on fire.

John places his hands under Helen's arms and lifts her, as nothing, until he can kiss, in a descending motion, the underside of her tits, her flat stomach, her round belly and finally her hairless beaver.

He holds her high in the air, with no effort, as the head of his immense cock is poking at her sex entrance.

"You're mine, honey! You belong to me!" he exclaims in an animalistic grunt, lowering her onto his erect member, which disappears totally, in a slow motion, into her wet pussy, letting out some lurid squelching sounds. John has fully impaled his mature prey.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhh. . . uuuuuhhhhhh god. . . " she screams.

"I fuck you, milf, I fuck your married cunt!" John says, with thundering voice; and, turning his face to me, "You enjoy, boy, don't you? You enjoy watching, as much as I enjoy fucking!"

Oh shit, he's right! Because I am on the verge to ejaculate, now! I pound my peter in my hands as fast as I can, pumping my sperm on the floor. I love to see the young stud fucking Rudy's mom, I love to see the tough man annihilate his cute victim.

He puts his hands under Helen's butt, easily supporting her weight against his body and starts to fuck her. Up and down, he moves her on his massive dick, like she is his favorite toy. He bounces her and she is getting out little squeals of joy.

Her big tits are swinging erotically in the air, but not for much, because again his mouth takes possession of her protruding nipples and devours them, greedily sucking her hot maternal nectar.

He fucks her pussy and drinks her milk, switching from one nipple to the other, sliding his magnificent tool back and forth, in alternate motion, along her cunt walls.

"You're a whore, baby!" he says, releasing his head from her tits, before groping and squeezing them with his callous hands. Milk squirts out from her jutting nips in multiple streams.

"You're a cow, a milk-filled cow! My cow! What are you? Say it, baby!"

"I'm a... cow! Your. . . cow, master!" Her eyes roll back, as these words escape her lips.

"I open your snatch, lil one! "

"Uuuuuughhhhhh. . . you rip me!"

"D'you want me to stop, lil one?"

"Nnnnnnnooooo. . . pleeeeaaaaase. . . don't stop. . .!"

"I'm making you come, right?"

"Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh. . . I come. . . ooooohhhh. . . I come. . . I come. . ." she groanes.

Like from two faucets, her white milk continues to flow from her swollen breasts, hitting John's hairy chest.

He kisses her mouth.

"Your nips are bullets!" he exclaims, flicking the two rigid nipples with the tip of his tongue.

Helen is in a state of complete submission, unable to resist his urges, his need to fuck and to manhandle her without mercy.

Again and again she screams, under the savage thrusts of his giant cock, buried to the hilt in her inflamed pussy, till finally she passes out, when John, with a growl of satisfaction, unloads his sticky hot seed into her sex.

For five minutes the young stud tenderly cradles the fainted woman in his strong arms, caressing her body; then he deposits her on a large chair, before going to the dresser, where he approaches mom who has just witnessed, in her sitting position, all the sight of Helen's wild hard fuck-session. He covers her large tits with his larger hands and gently squeezes the pliant flesh.

"Your friend is a lovely little thing, with a fleshy sexy body!" he exclaims emphatically.

"You brute! You destroyed her!" she says, in a tone of reprimand, her little hands resting on his broad shoulders, as he licks passionately on her upper arms.

"I love to play and destroy the small, mature whores with big hangers, like you and your friend!"

"We're not whores, you bastard! We're respectable wives and mothers!"

"Yeah!" he mocks her and laughs. "Respectable wives and mothers who love to be banged by their sons!"

He bends his face to mom's mouth, for a long kiss, and then to one erected nipple, gluing his lips to the pulsating bud. He takes the entire areola into his mouth, working his tongue over the wrinkled meat.

Mom squirms and I can't help to stroke furiously my cock, at the sight of the strong guy who unmercifully devours her.

"Nice baby!" he says with satisfaction, finally raising his face from mom's breast. "Helen's are bigger, but yours, too, are a nice suckable set!"

"You pervert!" she utters. "You always attack my breasts!"

"Yes, baby, 'cause they are my playthings! And your flesh tastes so good!" he laughs. "Boy," he says to me "isn't she a nice yummy mommy? An all curves and smoothness mature body, made just for a sex of total pleasure?"

"Yeah, John!" I have to admit. "She's small, but her tits and ass are a joy to play with! She's a midget, compared to you, and you can manipulate her body in any way!"

"You're mine, baby!" he tells her, and again he kisses her on the lips, before scooping her in his massive arms, like a weightless doll.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh. . . my strong caveman!" mom giggles erotically, kicking her legs in the air.

"Watch your mommy, Scott!" he tells me again. "A little bimbo who loves to be carried by her big daddy!" And my cock hardens, at the sight of my naked mom, fully wrapped in the arms of her young captor.

"What do you want again from your little Carol, you big strong boy? Haven't you had enough fun, in your harem, today?" she asks quietly, as John gently bounces her, up and down, like a cuddled kitten.

"I want to play a little with you, baby, before shooting my load into your womb!" he replies, still holding her easily in place.

"You're an insatiable hunk, John!" she whispers.

"And you're my girlfriend, my little sex toy! Say it, lady Blum! Say I am your sex toy!" His tongue rubs the side of one tender boob, licking voluptuously the white succulent skin.

"Ooooohhhhh. . . yeeessss. . . I'm your sex toy, John. . . your little sex toy!" she exclaims in excitement.

"And I can carry my little sex toy like a child!" another kiss on her left boob follows.

"Yes, daddy, yes! Your child!" she says joyously, with a large smile.

"Okay!" he tells me finally. "Remove all the mess, Scott, 'cause I'll want everything clean, when I'll be back with my girl! And bring here some lube: I don't want to damage the little slut, when I'll put my dong into her tight asshole!"

Then John, in a demonstration of power, bounces again the body of his human toy-my mom- up and down a couple of times, before walking with her to the door. She is totally submissive, engulfed in his strong arms.