They Love Them Older and Busty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah John. . . yeah. . . your pet. . . your child. . . your toy. . ." I can't avoid to answer.

"She worships my cock! She craves to be fucked by all the men here, in her house! Understand, honey?" he says to Helen.

"John, you dominate her! You and your friends are too big, too strong! No woman can resist you!" she replies.

"The little, arrogant Mistress Blum is mine! Understand, boy?"

"Yeah, John. . . she's yours. . . mom is all yours!"

"Mine to be played with. . . mine to be roughed up. . . mine to be drilled in any hole. . . understand, boy?"

"Yeah, John. . . totally yours. . ."

"And I can use her body just as I want! She's my property, my friends' property! Here, in her house, in her bed, in her poolside! Understand boy? And you, king size titted Helen, have you well understood?"

"Yes John. . . yes. . ." we say.

"This little milf, this mature wife, this classy lady, that I'm holding up with one hand, like a kitten, offers her round fleshy white body to three young studs, all of them hungry of sex with the old cougars!"

"And now" he continues "I go to show them the little prey!"

With that, John lowers mom a little, just the way to let her body pass under the door frame, then he walks away, leaving us speechless.

Through the open window, the voices are clearly audible.

John: "Watch the little pet, pals! For our amusement!"

Tom: "Wooowww!!. . . Nice to see you again, Mistress Blum!"

Nick: "Make her spin around, John! Make her tits wobble!"

Loud laughs follow.

Mom's acute voice: "Stop. . . stop now. . . I'm scared. . ."

John: "You're safe, girl, don't worry! I don't drop you!"

Tom: "What a show! The big titted lady is all naked! A tasty white wife! Put her in my hands, John! Lemme amuse myself with that nice little body!"

John: "To you, Tom. . . enjoy her . . . she's all fresh and clean from shower!"

Tom: "Oooohhhh what a smell, you little chick! Surely daddy John gave you a good bath!"

Mom: "Yes, Tom. . . yes. . . a good bath. . ."

Tom: "Your pussy tastes good. . . velvety skin. . . I eat you, little pet!"

Mom: "Oooooooohhhhhhh. . . Tooooommmmm. . . please. . . you can't. . ."

Tom: "Yes I can, Carol. . . these titties. . . mmmmmmmmmmmm. . ."

Prolonged slurping sounds mixed to feminine squeals fill the air: Tom is clearly feeling mom's beautiful boobs.

Nick: "It's my turn, pal! You have had enough! Give me the milf!"

Screams of discomfort follow: Nick's brutal treatment makes mom cry.

The orgy of the black guys with mom lasts not less than twenty minutes. Finally John claims mom's body.

"Back to your daddy, Carol! Let's go inside!" And after few seconds, he is again in the room.

As usual, he has picked mom up in his arms and now he is carrying her towards Helen and me.

The session continues.

Author's Note: Comments are fully appreciated.