All Comments on 'They Walk Among Us Ch. 08'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

fantastic.

a very engaging story line. not often matched.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Must have more

Superb work.I hope there is more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story! I hope you are going to continue on with more adventures with Kevin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
UGH!

The only thing getting me right now is the drop off involving the picture of kordic and his wife with the little girl? WHO IS THE GIRL? Another round to go?

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 12 years ago
Open for a sequel

The girl is obviously the next generation on that side of the war between those two families, no? Opening for a sequel? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you...

....again for sharing this wonderful story with us. I'm sad to see it end...but the hope of a sequel makes me happy. Plz say a sequel is in the future... hint hint.

You are a creative and gifted writer; us readers were blessed to be allowed to go on Kevin's journey with him. I'm hooked and want to see what lies in his future as a Seal/werewolf.

Thanks once more,

~LadySilverNova~

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
I Have A Feeling

that the girl just might be Kristine. She didn't care if the bad guys were killed, and she just showed up and in charge of the mission. I just have my suspicions about her. As for the rest of the story, you rocked it. This is by far the best you have written and in fact far out shines your previous story by miles. This story was full of details that made it almost believable. I can't wait to see what you do next, don't make me wait to long!!!!

boneamsboneamsalmost 12 years agoAuthor
I am left speechless.

I cannot describe the humble feeling that I have. As you are all aware I am a fledgling author who just wants to tell a good story. I received an email from someone today who gave me the best advice anyone could give. As the intro said, I really do not know what to say. For those of you that want Kevin to go on, stop worrying, I am working on an idea, but I do have to get better. Let’s be realistic here my grammar an style have some tuning to do. Miz-t was correct about a few things – the non human fans are the best on the site and I should stay here. I bow humbly to your votes and your comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An opening for a sequel?

Mmmmm. I don't think she's Kristine, coz Kevin can sense another werewof and her pedegree is set.

Will she want revenge? Was she there watching. Did Valenta learn what she was thru the IO he sent to tail her father? If so was he 'training' her?

Yeah. I'll be watching for a new series! :-D

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Great story

Is there potential for more with Viljam's daughter seeking revenge?

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

I wanna have a sequel!!!

But PLEASE go lightly on the dirty-talk-during-sex.

Yeah, yeah, I realize that loads of people find it sexy, but it has me rolling my eyes so fast and hard that you'd think I have some kind of medical condition. IMO it's one of the silliest fetishes you can have. :-P

boneamsboneamsalmost 12 years agoAuthor
I do understand everyone

One of the girls that helped me with editing and such, Dawn, said the exact same thing when I started to question myself about the sex scenes. If you noticed how tamed down the last meeting between Adam and Kristine was, then you get my point. She said soft and easy is sexy too and it kinda hit home. I'm certainly not JazCullen but I am trying to learn from my mistakes. We all have to crawl before we learn to fly helicopters. As for a sequel, I really didn't plan on one but I guess since everyone is screaming for one, I guess I better get started writing. I am trying to get some help with my grammer and style so please be patient. Just to set the record straight Kristina is one of the good guys/girls.

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
A matter of taste

You don't have to become JazCullen, she already exists, so we don't really need a clone. ;-)

As long as we can nag you into writing a sequel that has such nice things as an engaging plot and likable characters, you can write your sex scenes however you like.

I'll deal with it... maybe this is the wrong place to admit this, but as long as the story is great, I'm content.

BAD literotica member, I know.... :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

This was a great different perspective of the werewolf stories. Looking forward to the sequel! ;-)

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 12 years ago

well, devoured all chapters in a single day and if you think you can just leave us hanging with an ending like this.... you better watch your six! we'll come haunting you until we get our sequel.

"Thanks, by the way, I love your new perfume. What is that Dawson number five?" he said as he sniffed the air.

"Jesus, can't you turn that thing off or something? Get out of here you bad dog before I swat you with a newspaper," she said with a glaring look.

"Woof, woof," he shot back as he walked down the hall.

i laughed at this part, that was pure joy. so are kristine and adam, he does realize he's already lost?

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
SEQUEL!

Please, I beg of you. You have to write more of this story. We need more. Kevin needs a mate. Adam and Kristen need to marry. Ahhhh, I need more. Please.

Voted 5 stars and favored you as an author. WOW!

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 12 years ago
Brilliant

Loved every minute of this story and hope you will write a sequel to it.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
next instalment???

Ok.... This is one of the weirdest stories I've read... The main character doesn't find true love.... Well, maybe the other weres daughter? Can't wait to see what you do with it... You do plan to continue, RIGHT????

Noctress (takes to much to log in sometime)

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago
Sequal

I would love for you to continue this story....I feel bad that Kevin did not find his true love.

KittybalooKittybalooalmost 12 years ago

More more!!!

Please, you can't just leave it like that. A sequel at least?

Kevin needs to find true love, Adam & Kristine should get together, & what happened to Viljem's daughter?

Great series, totally loved it. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please

make a happy ending for Kevin. I like the bromance with Adam but your readers need more! The dirty sex with the traitor woman was good but all we really want is some nice vanilla sex with a girl he loves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

OH MY GOD!!!!!! ok this happen to be one of the best stories i have ever read and should you ever publish it i swear on my grave i will get this book fucking fantastic write another maybe kevins kid and kordics kid but with them ending the fued :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awsome more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!! ok this happen to be one of the best stories i have ever read and should you ever publish it i swear on my grave i will get this book fucking fantastic write another maybe kevins kid and kordics kid but with them ending the fued :D

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!

I LOVED THIS STORY FROM BEGINNING TO END. GET STARTED ON PART 2, 3, 4, 5, AND SO ON PLEASE. I LOVE A STORY WHEN I CAN FEEL THE ESSENCE OF EACH CHARACTER. I CAN'T BEGIN TO SAY ENOUGH ON HOW WELL THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great book, some suggestions

This is a great story, worthy of being polished (some slight typos and a couple of repeated paragraphs in the first chapter). As someone who purchases many books for her kindle, its definetly something I would have paid for.

It seems like its not enough sex to truely be erotica, but too much sex to market as fantasy/supernatural. I highly suggest you self-publish to the Amazon marketplace, offer the first chapter for free and charge $2-3 for the remainder of the book, possiblyarket as an erotic novell.

I saw less typos then some books that Ive paid for, if that info is worth anything to you. Also, the sex/foul language may put some people off, if you want to make money with this it may be worth it to edit out some of the sex or make it softer. I do believe you could make money at this, Im not usually into military novels but this definetly held my Interest.

One other thing...the ghosts towards the end were fairly unbelievable, it was enough that dad showed up to help. You need a good, critical (but constructive) editor, and you could make a name for yourself in the e-book buisness. Please forgive my typos as I am on a so called smart phone, I am off to check out you other works. Thank you for this unexpectedly good novel, it is a hidden gem amongst what I would otherwise consider porn (which is what most people, including me, are on literotica looking for).

boneamsboneamsover 11 years agoAuthor
And your name is?

I sincerely doubt that who ever (Anonymous) wrote that last comment would ever check back up on it but PLEASE, if you do, send me an email on contact the author. I would love to discuss ideas. Really, you didn't like the ghosts during the fight?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A darn good story ! Well done !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

That was an incredibly visual read! You are very talented and please don't stop

kiwiplumkiwiplum7 months ago

I didn't get what happened to the dead button that should have blown up pete when Dorvic changed into a wolf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous