All Comments on 'They Were Right'

by billyrobey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Thats quite the story.

But there's nothing wrong with a 4" dick. I dated a guy once who measured very close to that. He was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. There was no considerable difference in the bedroom, he just knew how to use it to the best advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
possibly bi, rather than gay, but so what either way?

with over six million people, there are so many different things about people it would blow our mind to know.

sad part about this story is that everyone stays making fun of him and no one offers any form of love. they seem to be using him and he comes to think he must deserve to be abused that way.

nothing wrong with a small cock. nothing wrong with crossdressing men. some people will love a guy with either or both of those traits. if you're not interested, leave em in peace. be real people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gross

I stopped reading this crap when i realized what it was..... gross. Why is this in this section? you should have put this in the gay section. I just lost my boner cus of this gross gay crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a closet case.

I'm talking about you, guy below me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Doctors do it all the time during a prostate exam. Any man will be stimulated through the anus unless something is biologically wrong with them. It does NOT MAKE THEM GAY! He was NOT GAY! He was RAPED! NOT THE SAME THING! NO MEANS GODDAMN NO; EVEN FOR A SISSY!

HardandYoung1896HardandYoung1896almost 11 years ago
I thought it was hot.

Thought that was hot, got real close to cumming. I think small cocks are real nice looking and so easy to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved all your stories

Great stories. Loved them all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous