Things That Go Bzzz In The Noontime Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to kiss her and after I could see again I yanked Deanne up, whispered thank you and kissed her. After a long lusty kiss with hands everywhere, Deanne reached down into her purse and I laughed uncontrollably when I saw what she had. Rita's purple vibrator!! I grabbed it and pushed Deanne against the kitchen counter, being rough enough so she knew I was in charge.

Holding it to her pussy so it vibrated her clit, I whispered in her ear "You're taking a couple sick days from work, I want you all to myself when this is over, got it?"

A little shocked but smiling she nodded yes as she moaned from her clit being toyed. I brought her up and turned off the toy.

Deanne grabbed my hand walking towards the stairs and said, "Lets go teach those two teases how to behave!

Coming next- Things that go bzzzz the rest of the day, or how I get my sister, niece and her friend all to think of me as "Daddy".

12