Think Tank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you wish."

Chaha clapped her hands and forced a bright smile on her face; she obviously wanted to change the subject. "So! Did you intend to show me what you can cook in here, when you're not busy being... you? I believe I'm hungry!"

"Sssure! I have some pancake batter already in the fridge... that would be quick; I also have some chicken breasts already cooked, that gives us some options; I..."

"That! That would be perfect!"

"What?"

"That sandwich you were thinking about... it looks scrumptious!!!"

"You want a club sandwich with extra mayo? Are you really sure you're a model and pageant winner?"

"Yes I am... and I have decided I will come to Sanctuary to rest and to break my own rules, is that OK with you?"

"Of course!" Allan was flabbergasted and quite jubilant.

"Can I help?"

"Well, I will have the food assembly pretty well covered... so would you please set the table? In here, it means setting up trays."

They were ready in less than 15 minutes and having supper in bed. At Chaha's insistence, Allan chose the entertainment. When they were done with their meals, they set aside their trays so she could lean on him. He was watching The Bodyguard for the umpteenth time; Chaha, for her part, could not resist her desire to probe her old savior.

Her hands were mapping his strong arms, but her true delight was more cerebral. Allan kept his mind open to her and she could effortlessly absorb his life, past and present.

This, more than anything so far tonight, was having a profound effect on her. For one thing, she could not get enough of him and knew that she will have a million questions for him later on. For another, she was staring at his arms again, but in a new light: Allan was strong, and handsome.

Chaha had never truly looked at him. In a sense, before tonight, he really was a father to her. But now, she was looking. Allan had light brown hair that was devoid of gray and styled in a crewcut. His hazel eyes were beacons of benevolence. His entire body, from his shoulders down, was a temple of worn, sculpted muscles and scar tissue. His poise had been unassuming from the moment they first met. His heart was beating quickly and she did not need mindreading to know he was excited to be with her. What mindreading added to her feminine intuition was the extent and ferocity of his inner battle with his desires.

Chaha hated the movie and that troubled her; since she had never seen it, the only explanation for this was that, by now, she knew it was an old favorite of Allan and Rosie. Could she really be jealous of his dead wife?

It was another one of her forays in his memories that proved to be an epiphany. She gasped, and Allan could guess that it had nothing to do with the currently playing movie scene. "Are you all right, Chaha?"

She sat straight and answered in a voice so even she surprised herself. "I do not believe I have ever felt so peaceful and relaxed, Allan..." she let her thought hang and gently crawled over his chest to take the remote the control from his left hand. She stopped the movie, switched on the stereo set and navigated with ease through the playlists. Allan was baffled.

"Dance with me, Allan... please." She was standing up beside him, offering her hand. A gentle guitar aria had begun.

"Chaha, how..." she paused the music.

"You know how... and I'm sorry for the intrusion. I know you love this song, Allan, and I want to listen to it... with you."

Allan morphed instantly into a deep red bundle of nerves as he got up to take her hand. "Please relax... it's only me; and I'm not wearing heels." She started the music anew and leaned on him. Allan was overwhelmed by the delicious aroma of her hair. Chaha shivered as soon as she heard the feathery voice of Gordon Lightfoot.

- If you could read my mind, love,

- What a tale my thoughts could tell

"Allan, I love you."

"No Chaha... you can't..."

"I do. And I know... and I feel... that you love me too."

"You could be my dau..."

"But I'm not. And I'm not the baby you once saved. Allan, I have been in love with my ideal of you, for years now, without knowing if I would ever find you. Now that I have, it turns out that the reality is even more beautiful, more caring, more devoted, more handsome and more true than my fantasy. I can't resist you, Allan... and I don't want to."

- Then you reached the part where the heartaches come,

- The hero would be me.

- But heroes often fail,

"Chaha, I do love you... I obviously can't hide this from you... and that means I don't want to hurt you. That beautiful song is about a divorce, not a wedding... what life could we possibly have together?"

- A movie queen to play the scene

- Of bringing all the good things out in me.

- But for now, love, let's be real;

"Not now, Allan... we can talk about life later. Please don't dispel this miracle. I want to be in your arms once again, and then I want you to make love to me."

Allan's face crumpled. "It's been so long, Chaha..."

"It's been so few and far between, Allan... teach me; you have already made me happy, now please drive me out of my mind."

- And if you read between the lines,

- You'd know that I'm just tryin' to understand

- The feelin's that you lack.

Allan kept her head tucked on his shoulder; he did not want her to see him cry. "What if I can't?"

- I don't know where we went wrong,

- But the feelin's gone

- And I just can't get it back!

"Don't cry darling... and have faith in us... I do." She felt he was about to give in. "Allan... you had me at hello."

Chaha lost track of time and space right then and there. She felt a delicious twirl as Allan picked her up in his arms, she also had to squelch the tidal wave of raw emotion that rushed her mind like a flash flood and, if that was not enough to deal with, his lips met hers and she instantly discovered another marvelous way to make contact.

His lips were velvety soft and channeled a very different signal. Chaha felt a spark; Allan was wanting, he was insecure, he was afraid, he was vulnerable, but mostly his kiss was one of freedom; freedom to admit just how much in awe and in love Allan Casey was with her. She could feel and read an admission that he was hers... also hope that she might be his. And she had to cope with this in the kaleidoscope of beautiful colors or images her mind would conjure up, to translate such raw passion.

Her hands were now palming his short hair, as if caressing his beautiful mind, and she returned his kiss with a primal moan. Her tongue demanded access for another sort of connection and, in no time, they were both moaning and mingling their tongues into their kiss, a shared foreword of their desire to merge.

Allan was also having as astonishing time of it. On top of her moan and the magic of her caresses, he heard her inner voice bequeath "...open yourself to me!" And, somehow, he must have been doing something right because his mind became flooded of loving interjections. "Yes! Oh, Allan, this is so amazing! ... I have never dreamed! ... Oh God yes!"

They both suspended their kiss owing to a need to breathe; and they giggled like children who had made a prank and gotten away with it. Chaha felt movement... but it was away from the bed. "Allan, where are you taking me?"

"Out of your mind, darling... I will try, anyway." By now, she had figured they were heading for the spa.

"Thank you, baby."

Allan softly set her back on the floor, right beside the one-seat Jacuzzi. "How warm do you like your water?"

She dipped a finger. "Just a tad cooler and calmer, please."

Allan silently adjusted the settings and resumed admiring her. "Chaha... I wish I could find the words... you are so, so, so beautiful."

Her eyes were closed and she was shivering all over. "You don't have to find them... I feel it all... it's intoxicating! I have never felt this way before - this good, this pretty, this loved, this desired, this cared for. Please Allan, don't hold anything back... you can undress me, take me as you wish... and make me yours. I want all of this so much, it hurts!"

"Wow..." Allan began by lowering her white knee-high leggings. The downward trajectory of the short was followed by Allan's lips as he kissed his way down to her ankles... small kisses almost meant to tickle. And Chaha's senses were sensitive to even his breath on her bare skin; she was already covered in goose bumps.

Next was Chaha's blouse. Allan was extra careful not to rub her breasts harshly; they were, like all of her, sublime. He was spooning her from behind, while raising the fabric, and repeated his kissing tactic, upwards all along her spine and her hair, right up to her neck. His hands, after dropping her garment on the floor, wandered slowly all along her arms to caress them.

Now Allan pressed himself closer to her and was ready to introduce himself to her breasts. But a surprise awaited Chaha, as in so doing he pressed his erection on her bottom for the first time; Allan was very well-endowed and granite-hard.

"Oh my Goddd! Allan!" She did not get to finish her thought, startled by the gentle touch of his hands on her breasts. They were just mapping their pert roundness and Allan found the will in him to avoid stimulating them right away.

She felt his lips move on the back of her neck and she buckled. Allan whispered "...the water should be ready now..." and he silently proceeded to remove her socks, then motioned her in the Jacuzzi. Chaha was thrilled by his gaping stare of amazement at seeing her nude; however, what started as a graceful entry into the water devolved into a slump as Chaha's body seemingly turned to jelly. It was Allan's turn to softly chuckle.

"Don't laugh, babyyy... I feeeel sssoooo relaxxxed."

"That's music to my ears... enjoy." Allan placed himself as best he could, beside her, and gently dropped his hand in the water to pick her left hand. He then massaged her fingers and her palm, to her surprise and great delight. He repeated the same loving gesture with her other hand.

Now Allan could dote on her feet. After raising one out of the water, he asked "...how hard should I massage your feet?"

"It's my first time ever, honey... so why don't you try from soft to hard, please?" Allan agreed and began caresses and pressure points all along her foot. Soon he heard "...just like that! That's perfect, baby! This feels so good!"

Allan took his time to soothe her feet and calves, while Chaha looked like she was cocooned in her inner yang. "Sweetheart, please enjoy the water for a moment while I make sure the sauna and the bed are ready." She mumbled her assent.

Shortly afterwards, after taking Chaha out of the water and drying her in a fluffy bath towel, Allan motioned her in the sauna, where a blanket and a pillow awaited. Once she was comfortable and lying on her back, he then resumed his tender massage all along her hips, her arms and her shoulders. She was in heaven and blown away. "How can the Human Tank be sssooo sssoooft?"

"Just aiming to please." But his thoughts told Chaha the whole story: Rosie and Allan had taken a tantric sex lesson while on their honeymoon. Chaha tensed for a moment, before realizing Allan wished tonight to be all about her, and she played along.

"You have a very good aim." Allan was not fooled, however.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be... I'll adjust too... and you're amazing."

That was his cue to begin caressing her Venus Mons. Just the outside lips at first, and some light brushes along her clit. Allan was now hearing soft moans for the first time, and he sensed their echo in his mind.

His hands wandered up to her breasts and, spellbound by their jiggle, Allan lost control: he pressed her mounds together while his mouth feasted and drooled on her joined nipples. Both felt an intense jolt of arousal and poor Chaha, who wanted to tease him, was incapable of coherent speech; she moaned loudly instead. She was tensing up and running her excited hands all along his back.

It was time. Allan picked her up in his arms and carried her to their bed for tonight, under the soft music of Lay Lady Lay. Chaha would not just stay idle and she took hold on his neck so she could kiss him with abandon.

When both were in bed, Chaha was mad with lust and her supercharged body was suddenly on a new agenda. She gently pushed Allan's head away from her breasts and down to her clitoris. "You did it, baby! I'm out of my mind! I want you so BBBADDD! Eat me! Eat me now!"

In a sense, Allan was also set free. He wrapped his lips around her clit, gently pulling it, and he began soft lashes with his tongue. When he realized how dripping wet she already was, he gently inserted a finger to explore her inner folds. His free hand was playing with her breasts.

Chaha yelled in bliss and Allan felt such a surge in his own heart that it skipped a beat. Startled, he removed his finger and lessened his pressure on her clit. She protested. "Noooo! Don't tease! I was on the edge! Make love to me! I want you in me NOW!"

Chaha had spread herself open for him, but Allan was intent on focusing on her one last moment. He raised her knees and just placed his penis on her, to let her feel it rest at her entrance. He did not dare rub as he feared for his own self-control.

"OHHH! Allan baby! It's so BBBIGGG and HARD!!! It's going to be so GOOODDD! I love youuUUAAAAH!" Chaha had just grabbed his shaft and speared herself with his flesh.

"Chahaaaa... honey, you're so soft! And this feels so great!" He pushed himself in her slowly, rocking her knees upward as he did so. At that angle, the motion of his cock was caressing the inside wall of her sacrum and both were so overwhelmed by bliss, they were about to climax any second now.

Then, Allan was suddenly wonderstruck: he felt covered by a huge blanket of softness, he saw nothing but pure pink and heard a voice of unfettered tenderness coach his very unconscious "...breathe... breathe, baby... don't cum yet... let me enjoy all this love you have for me." And he felt a tingle dance within him, from fingertips to toes... and he kept on going.

He did not even register the dissonance between the peace within his soul and the mind-blowing orgasm Chaha was experiencing, bellowing in ecstasy and clenching her fingers on his back. And while she regained her senses afterwards, both shared a rush of loving thoughts.

And Allan kept on loving her. His shaft was just the perfect size to fill her up, right up to her cervix, and his girth was such that she felt the loving friction of each and every inch of him all inside her. He was gentle in his loving and powerful in his thrusts. He was also overwrought with emotion from their unique coupling. "This is so amazing... love... wish... go on... forever." His thoughts painted a much more graphic picture... Chaha was taken aback.

"Then let's try... together... just breathe... relax... give all of yourself to me... not just that awesome sex of yours." Again, a tidal wave of peace surfed within him. And his entire body was devoted to pleasing her: his lips were all over her nipples and inside her shiny wet cleavage, his fingers were interlaced with hers and massaging her hands, his legs were fully involved in his loving motion. Chaha felt like a fortress about to be forced through by a battering ram and she would not have it any other way. Her mind was sharing all her love with her champion while her throat was wailing uncontrollably.

But, after that second orgasm, Chaha was losing control of her own mind and something had to give. "Stop... Stop now, please, my love!"

Allan did so and was now worried. "Are you alright, darling? Was I hurting you?"

She kissed him savagely and Allan heard her answer, in her unique way. "No... no no no... you were fantastic, baby! But you will cum soon... and I want to look at you when you fill me with your passion. Please sit on the bed."

He did and she sat up in front of him, only stopping her kiss for the briefest of moments and only by sheer necessity. She lowered herself on his temple pillar, impaling herself slowly. Allan mistakenly thought she was trying for the lotus position but her final instructions corrected him and excited him madly. "Now, rise, my beautiful man! I want to see you in bliss and I want to feel your full power flowing through me. Make us cum!"

Allan got up, with his beloved Chaha impaled on his shaft and with her shining emerald gaze locked with his own. She could feel his strong arms flex as Allan stabilized her under his renewed loving motion. This time, there was no peace in his mind... quite the opposite, he was experiencing jolts of pleasure from two bodies at once, all the while hearing her moans of pure arousal. He was skewering her and her voice was cracking from a primal scream that would not be stopped or silenced.

"Yes... yes... ohmygod, baby!!! This is aaa-maaa-zzzing!!! Cum with meee!!!" The intensity of her thoughts was so loud in his head that he had the reflex to cover his ears... which would have been useless, of course. But Allan's mind suddenly focused entirely on the throbs of pleasure pulsating within him. He came violently, almost crushing Chaha's breasts on his chest, and kept pressing upwards all of his sex, as if each millimeter gained inside her could help relieve the pressure of his huge spurts. While doing so, he could feel her body turn limp in his arms... and suddenly there was no voice in his head, only relaxed breathing to be heard.

Allan was sensing his own legs about to fail him and he settled her on the bed tenderly, while he still could. Chaha would have none of it and pulled hard on his neck to keep Allan on top of her. In a way, he tumbled down exactly according to her wishes. Their lips found each other in no time. And both could hear childish giggles inside their kiss.

Chaha tenderly put her hands on his cheeks to caress him and, a short while later, to release Allan from their kiss. He could now look at her, panting softly and completely elated... her eyes kept sparkling and her mind kept screaming "I love you!"

Allan was nothing short of enchanted, in the true magical sense. "Chaha... that... that was beyond love! I don't know how to describe what I feel! I am... lost in you! And you say someone once called you frigid? That person must have been a black hole of darkness..."

She hushed him with a loving finger on his lips; she felt them tremble at her touch. "Don't put this all on me, please... I am just as overwhelmed as you are. Never... never before did I feel so... whole. I was one with you, body and mind, heart and soul... Allan, I still tingle! But I don't want to lose precious time searching for words... baby, please turn around and, this time, I want to concentrate all my energy on your wonderful sex... and you can go down on me if you want." While Chaha beckoned, her voice turned low, feathery, sultry; she wetted her whistle with her tongue and her gaze was feral with lust. Allan had never seen her like this before and he was so mesmerized, he stopped breathing.

While he placed himself for her desired 69, Allan could see her hunger for him and could feel rigor returning to his penis. "Chaha, baby... you are so out of this world, you drive me crazy!"

For sole answer, Allan felt luscious lips gently smother his descending bulbous glans and heard the long moan of appreciation of someone starving who eats her favorite meal. There was nothing cerebral about the jolt of pleasure that drove through his spine. "Oh! Wow!!! It's been... so long! It's... SO GOOD!" He heard a melodic giggle as her lips started their slow, deliberate, tasting of his flesh all along his shaft; it was now completely rigid and gorged, with large veins now looking like blue-pink ridges.

At that moment, a pang of guilt reminded Allan this moment was to be shared and he dove directly on her clit, like a gannet on its prey. He sought to make up for lost time by added intensity: he kissed the whole of her clitoris and lapped it furiously with his tongue between kisses. Seeing how wet were her lips, he also sneaked in a finger, promptly followed by another.