Think Tank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, it pains me to stop... because you are so amazing... but I believe I have a promise to keep, before we sleep."

"I know..." back was her rumble. She nervously settled herself facing the counter and handed him the oil again. "Be good."

After a generous coating of oil on his shaft and her sphincter, it was time. "Try to relax... here we go." The pressure was almost unbearable and Chaha was not relaxing one bit. It was intense. And Allan felt her jolts of pain in real-time. "Maybe I should stop..."

"No... no... it's just... my cherry. It will be good... after that." Allan wished he could see her face. Instead, he heard Chaha take very deep breaths and felt her muscles loosening. "Come on! Seal the deal, baby! Claim... my stellar tushy!"

It still took several small thrusts, a couple of minutes and a lot of encouragement, but Allan was suddenly washed over by a surge of triumph: Chaha felt his balls cushion on her bottom. Allan felt that his cock was just as hyperpressurized as his armor's coolant and he let the feeling sink in.

Chaha was the first one ready for the next step. She took one of his hands and placed it on her breast. Instinctively, Allan also palmed her other one. Then he saw his beloved brace herself against the counter and heard her command, in a hoarse and lewd tone. "I'm ready baby... ride me... ravage me... turn my burning ass into plasma."

"Tomorrow, we are discussing this new probing habit of yours." Alan was flabbergasted and also supercharged. He pulled out his huge cock slowly, started caressing her breasts with his oiled hands and pushed his shaft back in. Every penetrating inch was hailed by a deafening shriek from Chaha. Allan was not altogether sure if it was pleasure or pain.

He froze in place and, as always, it was her inner voice that spurred him on. "Don't stop... I am in a new place, and it is a wonderful place! Make me your cock-sleeve and I will love you all the more for it!"

It was a good thing that no one was at the office this late, for Allan could not help but wonder if someone would hear them. Chaha was completely incoherent. There was no soothing inner voice for this anal doggie-style: it was quick and it was loud. Allan found it in him to ride her just as she wished: he plowed her colon and mauled her breasts. She banged on the counter, screamed in falsetto and began her own motion to welcome his shafting, while Allan dutifully carried on. And when he felt the throbbing in his balls that signaled his impending climax, Allan slammed himself in her so hard that she recoiled against the counter. Her voice cracked and the fire in her rectum was finally quenched by a new and different sort of freeze blast.

Both were panting; both were crying. Allan felt her need, took her in his arms and carried her to the Jacuzzi. His mind was flooded with gratitude when she entered the water.

She caressed him fondly and didn't try to wipe away her tears of joy. "My beautiful, powerful man... my hero... thank you for... for being you. You are taking my body, my mind, my heart and my soul to places I didn't know existed. I remember you once said you will worship me forever, and now I gladly second that promise..." she took a deep breath and asked, in a hopeful whisper "...do you think that, tonight, we will also share our dreams?"

He tenderly wiped her cheeks and pressed his finger on her lips. "I can't wait to find out."

4.- Two become one... then what?

"So... tell me, Chaha, when will we meet this lucky guy?"

"Well... since he has been living in New-York for more than 20 years, odds are you already have, Jimmy!"

"OK maybe, but... I mean... look at you: who would want to be married with you in secret?!?" This brought acclaim from the Tonight Show studio crowd.

"You have to understand that Allan is a little older than me, and he was a widower when we met. We fell in love almost on the spot; it was unexpected... I suppose something really clicked! But that's the easy part. I mean, you're married, Jimmy, so you can relate: sharing a modern life under the spotlight can be the crazy part."

"True, so what did you do to bring him to reason?"

Chaha blushed and smiled shyly. "We first shared some truly magical dates in our own secret sanctuary; then, when the timing allowed it, I kidnapped him for a week, we eloped in Las Vegas and spent a heavenly honeymoon at the Charleston resort... but we didn't go out much, hi hi!" There were cheers and jeers.

"Eloped? You? That doesn't sound very romantic!"

"Oh, but it WAS! We went to a drive-thru chapel and I was driving a brand new Corvette! It was a blast!" Chaha had a proud and wicked smile.

"Well... your good man obviously did something right, because now you are truly glowing in your pregnancy and, in your latest shoot, I must say that you look absolutely astonishing!" There was an insert of a pregnant Chaha in a semi-nude sideway pose, with only a lehenga dressing up her legs and necklaces dressing up her engorged breasts, her neck and her coiffed hair. Loud cheers could be heard from the crowd.

"Thank you... of course, we are both preparing ourselves for her arrival. I will take a short break from modeling and Allan will tone down his humanitarian work in New-York, maybe even pass the torch if he finds a successor. But we are happy and feel immensely blessed that we can allow ourselves the luxury of taking this one day at a time."

"Good for you! Quickly now, before we go on break: I heard you say her... have you chosen the name of your little girl?"

"Yes we have. She will be named Aapti... Aapti Mary Casey." Chaha answered the question she knew Jimmy Fallon was about to ask. "Aapti means fulfillment... and that is exactly what she is to both of us."

Allan closed the television screen, pleased with her interview. He looked at his watch and knew it was time to go greet his beloved wife at home. He finished the power-down procedure in Sanctuary, closed the lights and walked away from the darkness.