Think Tank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chaha smiled, but she had no intention of complying. She walked to her hero, placed her hands on his cheeks and kissed him with love, want and desperation. That very instant, Allan felt nothing but softness, warmth, affection and a supernova of desire. He returned her kiss with utter abandon: his tongue forcefully connected with hers, his hands mapped the curves of her back and pressed her body against his, to the point that his chest could feel her hardened nipples. Their legs were now intertwined and his stiffening bulge was now softly humping her pubis.

Chaha broke off the kiss, panting as if she had just finished a sprint; her eyes were afire in want and looking straight at Allan, she leaned back, supporting herself on his strong arms, and seductively unclasped her bra. Although she evidently knew the answer, she still longed for him to say the words. "Allan baby, do you think I'm pretty? Do you like my breasts?"

"Chaha darling, everything about you is a superlative to me: you are the most beautiful, the softest, the sexiest, the most... everything! And these superlatives include these jaw-dropping breasts of yours: so round, so pert, so luscious, so perfect!"

"Well, come on, baby, they await your doting attention." She then directed his mouth directly to her nipples and used her own hands to prop them up to him. Allan devoured them, then reverted to cuddling them, with gentle lapping from his tongue, only to lose control and gently bite her nipples. Their coupling was having an electric effect on both of them and evolved into a tango of sorts: when Allan was catching his breath, he would be treated to the sight of Chaha propping one of her breast high enough for her tongue to tickle her nipple and then, when hearing his low moan of hunger, she would press her nipples together for his treat. "Hou yeaaa, baby! Bite them! Harder! HARDER! OHYESSS!!! OHGOD! LIKE THAAAT!"

And thus they shared themselves - tenderness and brute passion - until Chaha felt another yearning that would not be ignored. "Oh! Baby please! Take me to bed now, and finish what you had started so well... before... you know..." nothing more needed be asked. Allan picked her up in his arms and, while Chaha was licking and biting his neck with vampiric hunger, he gently laid her on their bed and proceeded to lower her panties, all the while giving a goodbye kiss to her tantalizing breasts.

Her lips were wet and smelled the nectar of ambrosia. His own lips softly reintroduced themselves to her folds and Allan then proceeded to drink all of her passion as if her sex was an oasis. He began only with his lips and a smattering of soft licks, no intrusion for now. "Mmmm... honey... if this is a trap then I will die happy... I have never tasted anything so good..." and he indeed seemed intent on drinking her forever; and this loving care was answered by an unending gush to feed him.

"God oh God! Allan, baby... you're driving me insane!!! How can you please me so much and tease me at the same time!?!" She grabbed his head and pressed it hard on her satiated slit. Allan was only too happy to follow her implicit lead and sent his tongue deep inside her to scoop up her ambrosia. Feeling her clitoris right under his nose, he even began nudges to stimulate her there, at long last.

Chaha lost it right then and there. She arced up on the bed, stiff and quivering, and kept spurring on her lover with grunts and interjections. Her mental voice could do little better, repeatedly shouting "I love you!!!"

When she regained her wits somewhat, she directed his mouth on top of her clit, for some exclusive attention. And while Allan was chewing her up to oblivion, her hand kept blindly searching for his own... when she found it, Allan understood immediately her desire and gently ushered a finger inside her. At that point, Allan's lovemaking was in stereo again, as Chaha howled in bliss and her voice in his head kept navigating his finger to her uttermost reward. "Higher... softer... yes! Harder now! Faster! Don't stop! Don't stoOoOoOppp!"

And then it happened: Allan felt a surge of warmth all along his hand and chin, as Chaha squirted copiously... and loudly. He remained steadfast in his care, not daring to stop before she had her fill. Her face was completely flushed red and her voice had cracked... and yet, she still asked for more. She came and squirted a second time before finally pushing away his hand and begging him to stop.

Within a dark recess of his mind, in a place Allan hoped Chaha would never find, a fear of inadequacy, due to his age, had clung to him. But to see his old and battered body drive such a uniquely beautiful nymph to such peaks of bliss did more than bring pride and joy to him, it cured all ill and allayed all his anxieties for their future.

While he was pondering this, Chaha was slowly retaking control over her breathing and her mind was all bright with love and hungry with lust. "Baby... baby... that... was... Earth-shattering... I mean... wow! I'm ready... ready for your monster now... give it to me... make love to meeee!"

Chaha was limp and laying across the bed, her legs slumped on the floor. Allan stood up, placed her feet on his shoulders and then gently rubbed his shaft, which had softened somewhat, on top of her wet lips and pubis. The impact was immediate: she howled and he stiffened. He aligned his glans with her sacred entrance and then began to caress her feet.

"Don't make me waiiiit! Honey pleaaase! I beg you!" He shivered all inside... and penetrated her - one single motion in her welcoming alcove, all warm and wet. He stopped pushing when he felt his balls on her lips and his glans pressing on her back wall.

"Chaha, my love, please help me last... I don't ever want to stop..." and he started a long, slow, tender, loving motion. His voice was almost a rumble.

"Oooh baby!!! Yes I will! You're so good to meee!" They were both a glorious sight: Allan gently stuffing all of her gorged vagina and caressing her feet with just the right amount of pressure, all the while Chaha kneaded her breasts and licked her nipples, giving Allan quite an erotic show in the process. In turn, he just kept on smouldering her with love, spurred on by her gentle inner voice. "Breathe, breathe baby... relax... you can love me forever.... show me how you feel."

Chaha came twice, in ever-increasing screams of bliss, before wishing for a change in tempo. Allan, hearing this, joined both her feet on his left shoulder, then grappled both of her legs for better leverage. His first thrust in her was fierce; she grunted in approval; Allan then slammed himself in her with all his strength, sustained by her charming commands. Chaha was in almost continuous orgasm and, when not out of breath from all her screaming, she was sucking hard on her nipples, as if expecting a milky treat.

Chaha, at that point, thankfully released him. "Cum now, my beautiful sweetheart, cum in me... fill me... overflow me!" To these cues, Allan felt a tingle in his balls and almost painful throbs in his shaft.

"AaaaAAAAHHHH! Cumminnng, honeyyy!!!" Allan's first eruption in her was so powerful, he seemingly braced for it. Then came another, and another. Chaha was now clenching her pussy, to milk his cock dry and not waste an iota of his spill of life; Allan felt a nervous surge, at her every squeeze, that made him clamor uncontrollably.

Afterwards, they both lumbered on the bed, completely exhausted. Chaha had turned on her stomach, to lazily make room for him, and she now kept repeating "Iloveyou" between her every breaths; Allan, for his part, was panting while gently caressing her bottom.

"Allan baby... just what... do you... have in mind?"

"Actually, sweetie, it occurred to me that I have not paid much attention to your stellar tushy since we... huh... met... and I regret it, for I could caress this soft yet firm roundness forever." He was already exciting her again and her bum was now covered with her lovely goose bumps.

Allan was patient in his doting care and marveled, once again, at her perfection: the symmetry of her shape, the harmony in her proportions, the appeal of her curves, the evenness of her color.

"Thank you, baby." Chaha could feel all the compliments his mind was trying to form and was moved by this. "I never thought I could be loved so much."

"And then some..." Allan, for some unknown reason, felt compelled to kiss, ever so softly, her anus.

Chaha trembled. "Darling, are you planning your conquest of my arse?"

Allan laughed shyly, and he could feel his face: he was blushing furiously. "Truth be told, I thought we..."

"YESSSS!!! Oh, Allan!!! YesyesyesYESSS!!!"

"Chaha, I..."

"No no no! Baby, I'm sorry I cut you! I couldn't help myself! Just say it, please!"

"Why? You already know what..."

"It's not the SAAAME! Please, pretty please! I want to hear you say it... pleaaaaaase!"

He would never resist that pleading whimper. Never. "I thought we should keep this novelty for our wedding night."

She pounced on him. Allan saw her leap and land her lips on his. She had grabbed his head, let her fingers roam in his hair and was smooching him all over his face. "Oh baby (kiss)! You make me so happy (kiss)! I love you (kiss)! And I will love you forever (kiss)! But now (kiss)... brace yourself, sweetie (kiss)... because your ass (kiss) is grass!"

She migrated her smooching downwards, biting his nipples along the way, and finally revived his huge cock with slurps, licks and kisses. But fellatio was not her objective. Chaha straddled her man, presenting her derriere to his wonderstruck gaze, and playfully warned him. "Since you are willing to wait, I might as well give you an eyeful of what you will be missing!"

Then she engulfed his fleshy monolith, in a single motion; it was as if her bottom was devouring him. Allan was thrilled to see his shaft, all shiny, be released by her rising pussy, and then disappear in one fell swoop. And Chaha increased her cadence - she was now pistoning herself on his steel-hard rod, while Allan, magically drawn to her bouncing bottom, tenderly caressed her cheeks. Her commands could not be clearer. "Cum! Come on, baby! Cum in me some more! I want more!"

"Yes! Yes I will! Oh honey you're so amazing! I wiiiiillll!" And he felt his dick erupt in her... not that she slowed down one bit... and she kept repeating "...MOOORE!!!" At this point, Allan was not even surprised to feel his cock remaining hard inside her; he laughed in delighted wonder.

"Woooow! Honey, you will be the death of me!"

"Quite to the contrary... you will live forever... and cum in me forever... if I have anything to say about it! God, you feel amazing, baby!"

She milked him one more time this way and was well on her way for a threepeat, but her own stamina faltered and she collapsed forward on his legs. Chaha was close to hyperventilating.

"Poor baby!" Allan propped the pillows, sat her up, kneeled in front of her and started stroking himself.

"What... what..." Chaha could not catch her breath yet.

"Just honoring your wishes the best I can, darling... I want to cum on you... is that alright?"

Her face lit up. "Yea... yea baby! Cum... my tits! Come on!"

So Allan, all excited and thrilled, kept on stroking his shaft over her breasts; but it was protesting over such a treatment.

Chaha, now composed, stepped in. "Please let me help, Allan... let's do this finale together." She replaced the hand on his red-hot shaft with hers and, when she resumed the stroking, Allan used his hands to palm her mounds, caress them, and prepare the best possible landing surface for his cumshot. Her mystical voice was heard again. "Cum, my beautiful Allan, paint my flesh!"

He felt it, along with a shockwave of pleasure and a smattering of pain. "Baby, you're a miracle! CummiiINNNG!!!" Allan kept presenting her breasts to his glans and Chaha kept milking his trickling shaft all over the top of her mounds. Both were smiling from ear to ear.

When Allan was drained - literally and figuratively - Chaha retook possession of her breasts and licked herself clean in front of him. She needed not say a word. Poor Allan, excited once again, felt blasts of pain and laughed in despair. "You have... broken... meEEE!!! You adorable witch! AhaaAAHH!"

She replied with a musical laughter of pure joy. And when she finished wetting her whistle with his semen, she reminded him playfully. "By the way, should your imagination be too limited to grasp the present moment, this means we are now engaged."

"And that I am the happiest man in all of the parallel universes. So then... when... and, more importantly, how?"

"Allan, my adorable and wise fiance, I believe you are right: now is the time to talk about life. Would you please follow me to the Jacuzzi?"

---

They had so many things to say, about so many subjects. With their newfound love came the urgency to share all... but the passage of time was inexorable and unforgiving. Chaha was looking miserable as she dressed up. Allan was not fairing any better.

"Allan, baby... tell me what to do, please... I don't want to leave you!" Chaha was leaning against the passenger door of the Mobile, and she was seemingly unable to open it. "Allan?"

He was walking solemnly towards her, obviously guarding something in his hands, and guarding it preciously.

"Chaha... since you already know what I am about to do..."

"NOOO! No, no, no! Allan!!!" She had suddenly dropped her bags to the floor and her eyes had instantly teared up. Her hands were fidgeting and her back was now to the door.

"Yes, Chaha... and it's the only thing I can do. Rosie only wore her wedding band on that fateful day, so I still have her engagement ring. Maybe you won't like it and it's surely too big... but for the second time, I entrust all my love in this symbol and I give it to you. I am yours forever and, when our crazy lives allow it, I will say it to you and to the world. I love you..." Allan choked up and was lost for words.

Chaha also noticed he was wearing his own band on his ring finger. When she took his hand to feel it, he felt embarrassed. "Do you want me to take it off? It's probably stupid and in bad taste... I just wanted to bind myself to you somehow... I'll miss you so much..."

"Don't you dare touch a thing, baby!!!" She was nervously placing the engagement ring on her finger. "First thing tomorrow morning, I'm having it refit and I'm keeping it forever... it will pass on to our grandchildren someday, I promise!" Chaha was now sobbing, still leaning on the door. "Allan, do something! I need more time with you!"

"How much time do you want?" He was kissing her forehead.

In truth, she had no idea. "Can we at least spend the night?"

Allan, completely adrift in his feelings, reverted to banter for comfort. "Chaha, we're both millionaires! Let me call the airlines and you call your agent and whoever else you need. Tonight, we sleep at my place and, tomorrow morning, I'll take you to Harry Winston before driving you to the airport. How does that sound?"

Chaha was laughing while wiping her eyes. "You're my hero! You have always been... and, now, you will always be! So... what do I say? For missing my flight, I mean..."

"In New-York, traffic is always a valid excuse... especially when the Human Tank fights World War IV with his nemesis."

"You're a genius!"

"I know..."

Both settled their respective logistics in less than 20 minutes. But Allan could not see Chaha when he was done. "Chaha?"

"In here, sweetheart!" She was in the kitchen. Looking for something in his pantry. Completely naked.

"Chaha..." Allan was blown away; she had a mischievous look and her eyes glistened with so much lust "...I believe now is a good time to discuss the sexual ramifications of our age difference." The stir in his pants was almost visible.

"Nonsense... if anything, so far you have been the steadfast one..." she walked towards him, with a slow and bewitching sway, while holding two flasks of oil "...and, thanks to that super secret life of yours, I will never worry about stamina!" Her smile was devilish and Allan was cowed; he was no telepath but he knew he was about to be eaten alive.

"I wish I could read your mind right now, darling... so... huh... how do YOU wish to spend our first night, then?"

"Well, I do need my beauty sleep and I can't wait to cuddle you and feel you warming my feet! But before that, honey, I want you to oil me up and take the cherry in my arse. In the spirit of candour, I have cleansed it thoroughly. Now, will it be pecan oil or machine oil, mmmh?" She was playfully showcasing both flasks.

"P... Pecan..."

"Good choice!" She handed him the kitchen flask and bent over the counter. "Well... get to it, my man... and don't be fooled by my bravado, I'm nervous as hell! Be good to me, baby."

Allan set aside the oil and lowered himself to admire her bottom and her sphincter. "Milady, you are simply too beautiful for words."

"And I will never get use to the splendors you think of, when you look at me." Indeed, she was shivering and already covered with goose bumps, once more.

Allan kissed her small ring of anal muscle and was lovingly caressing her cheeks. "You're sure about this?"

"Yes, my darling future husband; I want to give this to you, right now." Allan would never know that his beloved, in addition to mutual erotic appeal, was motivated by her envious wish to give herself to him in a way Rosie never did.

Allan silently oiled his hand and began with a near frictionless massage. He was thrilled by the velvet touch and by the resulting glare on her buttocks. The shine was inviting and erotic; Allan felt his penis struggle against his briefs but he would not dare interrupt his loving care.

For his next step, he spilled some more oil directly on her cheeks; he spread it at first and then used a finger to directly rub the ring her anus. Chaha was now moaning and her legs were shaking. Allan saw her clench her hands on the counter edge. "Are you enjoying this, honey?"

"Yessss..." her answer was a low rumble. "Use your finger, baby... get me truly ready." She was breathing deeply and the thump in her heart was almost visible. Allan gently complied and ushered an oiled-up finger inside her backdoor love canal. "Oh wow! Baby, it's going to be amazing! But first..."

Chaha suddenly performed and about-face and, before Allan could react, she was kneeling and busy setting his penis free. "You are simply gorgeous... still, it's going to take the hardness of your armor for your cock to open me up." She then kissed his glans and smothered it inside her lips.

Allan closed his eyes, moaned in bliss and withheld his urge to grab her head. "Baby... your warmth is heavenly... Mrrrgh!!!"

Now, it was the time for Chaha to cuddle his huge veined shaft. Allan watched in bliss as her lips gobbled him up and inched forward. He was a little apprehensive of her throat... for naught. To his astonishment, Allan heard a soft gurgle and felt his glans slither past her soft palate, to the sound of a loud moan of satisfaction from his fiance. She almost reached his balls and, feeling her limit, slowly pulled back. It was amazing, it was wonderful, it was loving and it was tender.

Chaha kissed his glans, let it breathe and whispered "...so that's how it's done."

"Babyyy!!! That was fantastic!!! But... how?"

She instantly blushed deep-red. "Please don't laugh, sweetie... I have drunken memories of myself probing working girls..."

Allan laughed out loud. "God help us all! I've created a super-spy!!!" Chaha cheerfully joined in the merriment.

Now Chaha took his hands and placed them on her head. "Please, baby, use me for your pleasure... it's always been me using you, so far."

"I disagree, darling. We've been in all of this together." He guided her mouth on his glans. Both exchanged moist gazes full of love... and Allan slowly penetrated her throat. There was a trifecta of moaning, two acoustic ones and her mental voice. By his third entry in her, she had managed to swallow him to his balls. Both were gentle, both were in paradise.