Third Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good. Now Archie, you will get what you wanted. I will put first my fingers inside you and then my whole hand. I will fist fuck your ass.'

Her words are exactly what I want to hear, and I see myself in the mirror in the ceiling and my mistress pulling on a glove and getting some more lubricant and soon I feel her hand at my ass.

'One finger,' her finger slides up inside me, finding my prostate and putting pressure to it. But it feels so thin.

'Two.' That is better, I relax my ass as I feel two fingers inside me.

'You start to jerk him off slowly.' I hear my mistress instruct the girl and she proceeds to sit next to me and her hand moves to start to stroke my cock. I can see both of them clearly in the mirrors, the hand of my mistress at my ass, the hand of the slave girl at my dick.

'Three.' It feels so good, with three fingers inside me, massaging my prostate, and the girl's hands on my cock.

'Four' oh yes, but I want more

'Five fingers. Very good Archie. Touch his balls too.' I feel the slave girl's left hand remain jerking my cock and her right hand starts to caress my tied up balls. I feel the weeks' worth of cum in them start to build up, and I know soon I am going to cum like I haven't cum in a long time. Part of me is now worried about my mistress' earlier promise that I have to drink my own cum, all of it. It is as if she can read my thoughts.

'Yes Archie. Soon you can cum. But you cannot cum until I give you permission. If you cum too soon, I will punish you, and bad. Do you understand?'

'Yes, mistress.'

'If it feels like you would cum, tell her to stop.'

'Yes, mistress.'

She continues to move her fingers inside me for maybe couple of minutes. It feels just divine, my ass has wanted this for so long. I lift my ass to meet the thrusts of her hand and to push my cock into the grasp of the girl. I am in heaven.

'I think you are ready for all of me now Archie.' she starts to push more, and I feel more pressure in my ass as her whole hand now disappears inside me. It looks awesome in the mirror in the ceiling as I feel her wrist slide in me, and then she starts to pump her slippery hand in and out. It is even better than the dildo. Each time she pushes her hand inside me she puts pressure against my prostate and I almost cum there and then.

'Suck him. On top of him'

The slave girl stops jerking me off and moves on top of me to a 69 position. Her pussy is now in front of my face and I can feel my hard cock slide deep into her mouth. Her lips tighten against my shaft and I can feel my cock go deep into her throat. She starts to suck my dick fast, moving it in and out. I can still see her head moving in the mirror in the ceiling, her perfect little ass cheeks framing my face, and my mistress hand deep inside my ass, pumping away.

I have the pussy I licked in front of me and I cannot resist, I taste it once more, and there is a sigh of pleasure from the girl as I touch her again. She sucks me harder and deeper.

'Suck him hard. Deep. Make him cum. Archie you can cum when I count to ten.'

'One.'

Oh my. I realize that I am close to cumming right now.

'Two.'

The girl and my mistress both are fucking me harder now, as if trying to make me cum that instant. They like this. I like it more.

'Three.'

My cock disappears totally into her mouth and I can feel my mistress' hand push deeper inside me.

'Four.'

How deep can she push it? It looks like it goes in half way to her elbow. And it looks and feels great.

'Five.'

Oh shit, the countdown is doing the trick. I have stopped licking the pussy inches off my face. I cannot concentrate anymore. I feel the load coming soon. The lips squeezing my cock are sucking my juices.

'Six.'

Oh yes, yes, yes. I can feel my orgasm starting in seconds. I am going to shoot my load into the girl's mouth.

'Seven'

Oh shit I am coming I am not going to make it to ten, oh no...

'AAAHHHHHH OHHH!!!!'

I explode my thick cum into the mouth of the girl. She slows down her motions but her mouth does not leave my cock as she sucks all of my sperm inside her mouth. I push my cock against her and my mistress keeps fisting me.

'Suck all of it. But do not swallow.' I hear my mistress instruct the girl.

The streams of cum seem never-ending. Five days' worth of white, thick sperm flow my balls to the girl's mouth. I sigh out and thrust my cock still inside her thirsty waiting mouth, pumping my love fluid inside her.

Finally I am all spent and I relax, and I can feel my mistress pull her hand out.

'Spit his load into his mouth.'

The girl gets off me and turns around, bringing her face on top of mine. I see her cheeks are puffed out and her mouth is totally full of my cum. She is right in front of me.

'Archie, open your mouth.' I do as I am told. I am not sure about this.

'Spit it.'

The girl opens her mouth, and my cum mixed with her saliva starts to stream out, hitting my face and my open mouth. I taste the saltiness of my own cum, it tastes good an sweet and salty, less so now slightly diluted with her spit. I swallow some of it but there is too much. It goes on and on, how much of it I could have pumped to her mouth, this is impossible.

Finally it runs out.

'He did not swallow all of it. Clean him.'

The slave girl leans closer and licks my face and my lips. It is as if we are kissing. I look her in the eyes. We went through something extraordinary tonight.

I feel my mistress remove the rope tied to my cock and balls. I am all spent, and my cock is now content and hangs limp.

'Good. Enough.' The girl stands up. 'Archie now, you did not obey me. You came too soon.'

'Yes, mistress. I could not help it.'

'I will punish you.'

'Yes, mistress.' How will she do that? Our time is almost up.

'Untie his hands.' she tells the girl, and then she starts to release my legs.

'Stand up.' I stand up shakily.

'Follow me.' I and the girl both follow her back into the corridor, and then back into the original room at the end where our session started.

'Sit there, where she was sitting before.' my mistress tells me.

I sit down at the end of the frame, and put my legs up to the places where the girl had her legs tied up half an hour before. The girl and my mistress proceed to strap me down. My cock is right where the girl had her pussy before. I look at my mistress with a question in my face.

Next my mistress takes a leather mask and places it on my head, tightening it down. It hides the top of my face but leaves my mouth free.

'Good. Archie, I hope you have nowhere urgent to be. Your punishment will take a while.' She smiles at me. I start to understand what she has in mind. Can this be true?

'Right now. We are done here. I will let you go now.' She says to the girl, who glances quickly at me, our eyes meet again and she smiles a quick, nervous smile.

'Go on, you might meet again someday.' my mistress rushes the girl out and I watch her small butt sway as they walk away, leaving me in the candlelight room, alone. Waiting. The chair is comfortable enough and the afterglow of the orgasm is making me sleepy. A few minutes pass, then maybe ten or fifteen. Finally I hear some sounds, it sounds like front door and then the sound of my mistress, talking. There is a male sound, and another woman I think. A couple, perhaps?

Then the clicks of the high heels start. Click - Click – Click. The steps of my mistress come closer. And, there is something else I hear. I hear the slaps of bare feet stepping on the dark stone floor. It sounds like a pair of small, light barefoot steps but then also a thump of larger, heavier steps. A small woman and a large man maybe. I can't see them yet, but the steps are getting closer and closer.

I know now what the girl experienced before me. My cock starts to stiffen.

I love my mistress.

12