All Comments on 'Third World Americans'

by bookerspeerman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I never thought anyone would submit something . .

like this. It isn't really within any category literotica has unless you consider it a scifi or horror. Unfortunately the depiction of the two main characters is worse than I thought they'd be tho to be sure I've never been in LA, Orange county yes only downtown not the burbs.

I was in NYC in late 1960 and went all over the island and beyond into the alleys and never ever saw anything like this. If I went back I suppose I'd see some of this but not all spread out as this story suggests the 'burbs' are in LA. The writer called this the third world america and I suppose it is but is it truth there are this many peeps in such a real neighborhood?

I think I have to say the puta writing this is a 'social worker' who serves such people, the only way to get close enough to groups like this she depicts.

The 3rd world America I believe exists is indeed poverty ridden however the numbers are very huge these days as the economy continues it's nose dive and they for the most part do not live this way. These peeps are drug addicts to a person - NOT the usual except what one might see on the streets panhandling, even for a cigarette they can 'sell' for a drink or shot.

So, definitely NOT America's third world, it IS druggies.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
You don't

have to approve of the lifestyle of the characters. Or the realism of the setting compared to real LA or anywhere. I read it as some kind of post-disaster future world, but maybe it isn't.

What matters is that the writing is of a sharpness and quality too rarely found on Lit. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Total Trash

Never have I read about such stupid people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous