Third World Americans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, get the stuff. I'm glad we could do this before we started."

"I'm glad too baby. Give me a kiss and then I'll get the stuff."

================================

I always give Denise her shot. I can't let anyone else shoot me and she trusts me to do her. We're lying on the mattress together. I'm spooning my little Denise, one arm stretched above my head on the mattress and the other around Denise, beneath her breasts. We're in the deep stages of euphoria that come after fixing with a raised dose. I often wonder what the difference between good sex and good H is. Is the intense physical emotion at such a brief peak as good as the longer high of the junk? I wonder which one I could live without, my Denise or the junk?

I'm staring at the flame of a burning candle. At least it was a candle; it's just a big blob of melted wax with a wick in it now. It's on a plate that I got from Jess. There was a piece of cake on it and after I ate it, I never bothered to take the plate back to her. She never asked for it back, so I never bothered to say anything. Our works are sitting on the sides of the plate: a bent spoon, a needle, the orange lighter, and the foil that the junk was in. I'm going to have to score again. I won't think about that now.

As I watch the complimentary colors at the circular edge of the flame's aura flicker into the night, I feel the warmth of Denise's body and her sex is playing over and over again in my head. I'm not horny now. I'm not excited, waiting on the edge, anticipating every move, sound, smell, touch that happens with Denise. We're together and we are happy and we have everything that we need.

"I love you Denise." I lift my head and place a kiss beneath her ear.

"I love you too Marcus."