All Comments on 'Third Year After Ch. 05'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

does everyone need to be involved in all the same sexual stuff as your group? now matt and sophia and incest. jean and duke with group sex. adding carla and adding ginger. ginger may now be into incest or just group stuff. everyone is bisexual at the female wise. its getting to be a bit much. the two triads and the way their incest evolved i wasnt thrilled with but adding more upon more is getting to be ridiculous. whats this group going to end up as? drew and family, henry and family, toni, matt and family, duke and jean, ginger and family, drews cousins, and for the hell of it sandys roommate amanda and kenny. so roughly a group of 17. why not? matt and sophia didnt need to have incest involved in their relationship and should have stayed on the sidelines to only pop up here and their for a foursome with drew and patti. duke and jean didnt need to be included in group sex either same deal as matt and sophia only non sexual. ginger being added was telegraphed as is sandys roommate and drews cousins. maybe pattis sister can be #18 in the group down the road too. this story had and still does have potential but too many characters added in and included in the love making only makes this stale in the long run. im glad new doctor turd nugget is gone though. this is floating along at a 3 and should be at a 5.

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
awesome chapter

hope fully in future chapters we can find out more about toni's sister Mona's Child ?

will she be found? will she become apart of the family?

will Gingers kids become involved with each other etc?

starbanestarbaneabout 7 years ago

I'm going to take a guess here. I wonder if Sandy's freshman roommate Amanda is Toni's niece??

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
@starbane

It would have been a cool idea, but nope.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Ginger almost makes a full house. Having read the "First Year After" and "Second Year After" and now this one, I have noticed throughout all the series there are points of wisdom/knowledge that should lead some read to that epiphany moment. As a romantic, in this chapter, their is the duel of love vs lust, jealousy vs love, and expectations vs resentment.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Foxterot7a:

Actually, Ginger moving in wouldn't be a full house so much as it would produce a full BEDROOM, trying to fit Henry, Tina, Toni and Ginger into one master. They'd probably need to make that double-queen their full-time bed. And I've already established bedroom furniture has to be taken out to fit it into the masters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1943 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES