Third Year After Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers

Mom said, "When we knew each other before, I hadn't been with a woman since college, and thought it was behind me after I met Tom. I had attractions to women but did not act on them, until Patti and I became intimate. I've always thought you were gorgeous, too. If and when you're ready, I would love to be your first, although I doubt I'm the only one here who would say that."

Ginger looked around, and found that all of the women were nodding in agreement.

I said, "Ginger, you don't just have one decision to make, you have separate decisions to make about each of us as individuals, on top of any decisions about any group activities. Despite what Henry thinks about my feeling rejected, it will be okay if some of those decisions are yes, some maybe, and some no. The idea here is to maximize love and joy, not to create pressure and discord. If you choose to be with Henry and not me, I'll be happy for him, I promise."

"Drew, how old are you, again? You have a lot of wisdom for such a young man. I can't imagine my son sounding like that."

"I'm 23, 24 in November. I've had plenty of reason over the last several years to grapple with the concepts that make up polyamory and accepting that different relationships can involve different levels of intimacy and different groupings of people who don't all have to connect to every other person. Patti and I have been involved with two friends from college who haven't had contact with the rest of this group, so there's certainly precedent for side relationships." I could have mentioned Carrie being with just Sandy and Patti, but didn't think dragging her into this would help.

Henry said, "So, Ginger, what are you thinking right now? Or do you need more timetothink?"

"About the whole situation?" Ginger asked. "Yes, I need time. Especially to figure out how this might impact my own kids. But I don't need time to think about you. Can just the two of us make love? I've missed you so badly."

"Drew, can you and Patti get the babies out of the nursery, so Ginger and I can use Center?" Henry asked me.

"What's Center?" Ginger asked.

Henry explained how we came to give the three houses their names, and how they were now jointly owned through the Family LLC as rental properties and how that rent was applied to taxes and so forth.

Patti and I went and got the babies out of the cribs, and brought them downstairs. They were hungry again, so got fed while Henry and Ginger disappeared into the house.

Mom kept stealing glances at the master bedroom window that faced the back yard. I asked, "Are you feeling jealous, Mom?"

She looked at me, and said, "No, actually. Just wishing Ginger had invited me to join them. Even just to watch. I can't help imagining what the two of them look like together."

"Do you want to join us over in East tonight, then?" I asked.

Mom snickered. "It's my turn with you, anyway. Amber and I. It's Patti and Toni who will be missing Henry, if Ginger spends the night here, which I expect."

Patti said, "We won't fit all five of us in the King, not for sleep, but if you don't mind, I think Toni and I will come over to East for some four-on-one loving, and then sleep in Sandy's bed, after. That way, the babies can all be together, too."

The babies all nursed and burped, we moved to East, and settled them down at sunset.

The women called the shots in bed. Patti and Toni got into one 69, and Mom and Amber another, and I started out screwing Amber from behind, with long, slow strokes. Every time one of the women orgasmed, I was told to switch to the other pair, and the pair I left rolled over. Each switch occurred before I reached my orgasm, so I had fucked Amber, Toni, Mom and Patti before I was back in Amber again and came into her. I only had to watch the four of them loving each other for a few minutes before I was hard again, and resumed the circuit with Toni. A cry from KJ in the nursery broke up the cycle before I could get back to Amber.

We rested for a few minutes while Amber checked on KJ. She reported Sharon's diaper had also needed changing, when she came back. I was on my back next to Mom, my cock pointing at the ceiling, and Amber climbed over Mom and dropped her pussy straight onto me and began to ride. Toni climbed aboard my face, and Patti and Mom formed a new 69 next to us.

Again, anytime someone came, a switch was called. Patti replaced Amber on my cock, Mom replaced Toni on my face. Then Toni rode my cock and I was licking Amber, when my second orgasm claimed me, and we called a halt for sleep. Patti and Toni got out of bed, and checked on the babies on their way to Sandy's bedroom. Mom spooned in front of me, while Amber snuggled in behind me.

I whispered to Mom, "Do you think Ginger is a good addition to us, Mom?"

"I think it's too soon to tell, Drew, for her and us. You have to remember that she has adult kids of her own, so she has to consider how getting involved with our incest might affect her relationships with them. I'm not sure how I would have reacted, if you and I were not already intimate and I found out about Henry and Amber, and had to decide whether to be intimate with Amber, and whether or not to tell you about it and open the door to being intimate with you, too. That's another decision Ginger is facing, times two."

Amber responded from behind me. "I didn't bring this up in front of Ginger, but she might already have incest going on in her family. Her two kids always seemed closer than I imagined most brothers and sisters to be. I didn't get the sense that they had crossed the line with each other, but I think the taboo might have been the only thing stopping them. The flirting Carrie described Angie doing reminded me of them. I suppose I might have been projecting my own incest onto them at the time, but I had some fantasies about our becoming a very intimate family, if Dad decided to trust Ginger with our secret, although that was mostly focused on Ginger. Sandy probably acted the most mature of the three kids, and she was the youngest. Ginger left before he was faced with that choice. When she told me today that Toby and Wendy both decided to go to the same college in Colorado, so they could share an apartment, my mind immediately went dirty. And that was even before she revealed that she had figured out our incest."

"It will certainly be interesting to see how everything plays out, if you're right," I said.

~~~~~

September 11, 2015

Henry decided to set Friday nights aside to see Ginger, separate from the rest of us, until such time as she wanted to involve any of us. That seemed to be a schedule they could both deal with, as if they had started to date again. Our wives were still satisfied, and I got an extra night with all four of them, mainly in the big bed in Center House, followed by Henry rejoining us in that bed on Saturday nights.

~~~~~

September 17, 2015

When Henry and Mom got home from work, they both seemed upset. Henry grabbed a bottle of Chardonnay from the wine cooler, and opened it, pouring a glass for himself, then offered wine to the rest of us. Mom passed, since she needed to nurse Gavin, but I accepted a glass.

Patti asked the question, "We can all tell that something's upsetting you, Henry. What is it?"

Henry drank half the glass before he answered, "Dr. Mason's the problem. He got Tiffany, one of the nurses, pregnant, and is trying to deny that he's the father. I offered to do a DNA test once she's far enough along to do an amniocentesis, but he's refusing even that. Tiffany's going to wind up needing a court order to compel him. The last straw was when he called her a tramp in front of several patients, today."

"What are you going to do, Dad?" asked Amber.

"He's under contract in a probationary period, which doesn't end until the end of the year. I could let him go then, but that's also when Dr. Jamieson is retiring. I can't handle the whole practice on my own. I'd be on duty every night, and wouldn't be able to handle all of the daytime appointments."

"Why don't you ask Ginger to join the practice in his place?" Amber suggested.

"That's not a bad idea," he said. "I'm just not sure she'd want to be working with me and involved at the same time."

It turned out, that Ginger was delighted by the idea, and would start on January 1, when Dr. Mason would be leaving. It looked like he had also burned some bridges at the hospital, and wound up finding a position in another city.

~~~~~

October 3, 2015

Henry came home from Ginger's just in time for breakfast, with news. "Ginger wants to come here for dinner next Friday, and probably spend the night. She'll decide then whether that's just with me, or adding Tina or Toni or both."

"She's still still being squeamish about our incest, isn't she?" Amber asked.

"Yes, she is," Henry said. "It makes her nervous, and she's taking this step by step. Being intimate with another woman is a big step for her, but being with you or Drew is perhaps further than she's willing to go. Her own kids are due to come home for Thanksgiving, and she hasn't decided yet whether she's going to tell them everything about us. She's scared that they'll flip out. I wouldn't expect her to get any closer to the two of you until after she tells them, assuming she does."

"It's not like incest is contagious, Henry," I said.

"It can be a meme like any other, Drew, passed from one person to the next. Wasn't your friend Matt worried about his mother, because he knew about you and Tina?"

I answered, "Matt was already attracted to his mother before college, and that bothers him, mostly from fear that she would reject him if he told her his feelings. I didn't create that attraction or the fear, I just remind him of it. I had nothing to do with his mother becoming intimate with Sophia, either, because Carla knows nothing about Mom and me. I actually haven't heard from him in a while."

Henry nodded, then said, "But for Ginger, seeing you with your mother or being with you herself could affect how she thinks about her son, particularly if she pictures him in your place and herself in Tina's. Making love to Amber could get her to picture Wendy in her place."

"And our saying we've done it is less real than actually seeing it? I suppose I can understand that."

~~~~~

October 4, 2015

I shot off an email to Matt, asking him how things were going with him, Sophia and his Mom, and his response was, "Sophia and Mom are getting together about once a week. There is still no sign she wants me to join them, whatsoever. I guess I worried about nothing."

~~~~~

October 9, 2015

Toni had a lasagna in the East House oven when we gradually arrived home from our jobs. Ginger was the last to arrive, and looked nervous when she saw Amber and me there.

I decided to confront the problem head-on. "Ginger, was I not supposed to be here, tonight?"

"N-No," she answered. "Henry described this as a family dinner."

"Then why are you giving me and Amber a look like you're about to be attacked by one of us?"

She blinked. "Am I? I don't mean to. It's just..."

I smiled. "It's just that you can't look at us and see past the word incest?"

She scrunched her brows in concentration, and answered, "I guess that's part of it, but really my problem is that as I look at the two of you, I also picture my own kids. So, being here, knowing that you're all hoping we become lovers down the road, gets mixed up with them, and leaves me feeling confused. Am I feeling attracted to you, or am I actually feeling attracted to Toby? My mind's just a mess right now. I know that's not your fault. I'm sorry."

"What can we do to differentiate ourselves, so that you can separate us in your thoughts?" I asked.

"Can I get a hug?"

"That's easy." I pulled her into the firmest hug I could, feeling her body press tightly against mine, and I predictably reacted. I was fully hard by the time I let her go, and she knew it, glancing down as we parted. I asked her, "Better?"

"Whew! Yes, much better. Toby stopped giving me hugs when he was 12. That definitely wasn't a hug he would ever have given me. Thank you, Drew."

"And what about me?" Amber asked, stepping close to us. "What can I do to get you to stop picturing Wendy in my place?"

Ginger closed the distance to Amber, saying, "This," and kissed Amber fiercely, wrapping her in an embrace. Amber moaned in surprise, and wrapped her own arms around Ginger, and they kept kissing for two minutes, not an inch between each other's bodies, as their hands began to roam. Ginger had the height advantage as well as a curvier build, so looked dominant compared to Amber's shorter and slimmer frame. When Ginger pinched both of Amber's nipples, Amber came, pressing her groin onto Ginger's leg. Not a huge orgasm, but I could tell she had peaked. The kisses stopped, but the embrace continued, as Amber recovered.

"That was even better than I imagined when you first dated Dad," Amber breathed.

"You thought of me that way, back then?"

Amber let out a short laugh. "I was attracted to you the moment we met. I was not only jealous of you for being with Dad, but jealous of him. I remember wishing Dad would just tell you about loving me, back then, so the three of us could be together. But so much of my life now would have been different if that had happened, so I guess it worked out the way it was meant to."

"What about Toby and Wendy?" Ginger asked.

Amber thought back. "I thought of them as kids, just like Sandy. When I came home for that Thanksgiving, it was 2010, almost five years ago. Sandy turned 15 a few days after the holiday, Wendy was only six months older, and Toby was three weeks short of 17 and seemed a bit immature, to be honest. I thought Wendy was the older one at first. I wasn't thinking of any of them sexually. Sandy has matured a lot in those five years, so I'm interested to see how your kids are now."

"They're adults, now. Wendy probably still has the edge in maturity, but it's fairly common for girls to mature faster than boys. He's better than he was. You won't mistake him for a teenager, at least."

During dinner, I finally got to see pictures of Toby and Wendy, and I could see why Ginger might confuse us. Toby has the same curly hair I do, but auburn, the same basic build, even a similar nose. His eyes were more of a hazel, but similarly spaced and shaped. Wendy's build reminded me of Amber before the babies. Amber was still petite, but had gained maybe an inch in each measurement and a cup size, all of which looked good on her. Their hair was cut in a similar style, their eye color also very close. Wendy's hair was a deep red in between Ginger's and Toby's, but I bet in a black and white photo I might have trouble telling her apart from Amber.

After the dinner, Amber, Patti and I said good night to Ginger, who was clearly going to stay, although she hadn't declared who she was going to sleep with. I didn't feel like I could ask, and assumed I would find out later. We gathered up all four kids and made the trek back to East House, put them to bed, and climbed into bed ourselves.

"I think that went really well," I said.

"I think things with Ginger are going great," Patti said. "The only question is whether her kids are going to pose a problem. If Ginger tells them everything and they object, then what?"

~~~~~

October 10, 2015

The next morning, we trekked back to West for breakfast, and discovered that the four of them were still in bed together. We let them be and went back downstairs. Amber settled the kids on the living room floor with some toys, closed the gate to the stairs, while Patti and I got started on coffee and some bacon.

The smells soon roused them, and they came down the stairs, and pitched in on scrambled eggs, some biscuits and country gravy, using crumbled bacon instead of sausage in the gravy.

When we finally sat down, Patti said, "I take it things went well, last night?"

Four nods around mouthfuls of food, followed by Ginger saying, "I've never been the center of attention from three other people before. Once I got past my nerves, it turned into the best night of my life. I finally had to get them to stop so I could return their love back to them, and learn how to lick pussy. I don't think we finally stopped until 4 AM."

Patti responded, "There are plenty of nights when we have to stop because we know the alarm clock will be going off."

"The guys don't get tired first?" Ginger asked.

"Neither of them lack stamina, but if they do need some recovery time, that doesn't mean the action stops. We're usually two women to each guy at night, except when we use the big bed over at Center, so 69 is pretty common around here, with or without a cock in the woman on top."

Ginger said, "Henry told me about that bed. I'd like to see it sometime."

"We'll be using it tonight," I said, "If you want to stay another night. If not, I can take you over and show it to you before you leave."

Ginger sighed. "I don't think I'm ready yet, to get involved with the whole group like that. I need to figure out if I'm even going to tell my kids about the incest. Explaining being a guest of Henry's triad is one thing, but explaining also having sex with Henry's daughter and Tina's son and watching them have sex with each other, that would be harder to do. I hope you understand."

"I do, Ginger. Patti and I have been through the same thing with our roommates from college, where we occasionally had foursomes. They won't get more involved with us, because of my incest with Mom. It's not something everyone's going to accept. As I said on Labor Day, it's okay if the answer is no."

~~~~~

Next up: Ginger's decisions, Henry conquers his last demon, and happy news to end it.

Author's Note: Expect Chapter 6 a couple of days after this.

"Leeny's Man"