Thirst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know they like when I expose my top. Would they like this?" she said, cupping her perfect breasts in both hands and lightly pinching the nipples into erectness. I felt my own erectness growing. I was surprised that her eyes immediately darted to my crotch.

"Yes, you like it," she said with a smile. She was developing an uncanny sense of men's arousal and erections, sensing the slightest bulge or eyes on her. "Okay, good. And what about my legs?" She slid to the floor, and kneeled on the floor. She pulled her dress skirt up, exposing her thighs and looked up ay me. "Do you like them like this? Or maybe...maybe sometimes I could sit somehow, and show my legs. Um... Can you stand up, honey?"

I slowly stood up. She continued to use me as her 'reference man', trying to figure out down to the smallest detail what she could do that was the most sexy, the most arousing, that would result in the fastest and easiest ejaculations. Such an odd, odd conversation to have with one's wife. I knew it made sense -- that being and acting sexy would have a concrete effect on how much semen she could harvest, but still, to have your wife ask your opinions about how she could most easily arouse the sixty other men on the boat was a very strange experience.

I was feeling confused, disoriented. Disturbed. I sat by myself in the stern for a while that morning while Karen was "busy". I was happy for Karen, but also... unhappy. At moments, I couldn't help but think, what kind of husband am I? That would stand by and let this happen. What must all the other men here think of me, that I just let my wife suck on and drink from the cock of every man in the boat. Every cock except mine, that is.

I just tried to stop thinking about it, and lowered my head, resting with my elbows on my knees and my forehead in my hands.

The old sailor, Stubbs, sought me out and sat down next to me again.

"You okay?" he asked.

I lifted my head and squinted at him. "I don't know. I guess so. I've been better."

"Listen, let me tell you something..." he began...

What he told me really, really surprised me.

"Is that true?" I said incredulously.

"Sure. Everyone who works the sea knows it. Heard it many, many times. The tales go back hundreds of years. Before Melville. Before Nelson."

"Really?"

"That's what they say - every time a lifeboat spends more than a few days out on the open seas, that's the saying. Everyone comes out of the lifeboat looking dried out and twenty pounds lighter, except the women. If there are women. And when there are women, there's always much fewer of 'em than men -- nat'rally -- since seafaring's a man's job. Always twenty, fifty crewmen and maybe one female -- a guest, a passenger, the Captain's wife, whatever.

"And those women - the women always come out of the lifeboats looking healthy, strong - and not thirsty at all. Sometimes they even gain weight, they say. Although no one will usually talk about it later.

'Hehe, I remember when I was a young sailor, if someone was looking strong, we'd say 'you look as fit as a woman coming out of a lifeboat' -- 'open up!' Hahahaha." He laughed heartily.

He paused suddenly, glanced at me, then said, "Sorry, sorry. Well, what I mean to say is: What you're seeing here is not you, it's not her, it's just...nature. It just naturally works out that way. Every time. It's human nature. The women become so desperate for liquid, and men, stupid as they are, are always willing to give it, even if it kills them. I bet it could even be a group of nuns, and they'd end up doing the same thing. The survival instinct. Don't beat yourself up about it. It's the way of the sea. Good for her." He patted me on the shoulder as he stood up. He headed over to stand at the end of the line.

An hour later, Karen was done with "breakfast". She was very excited. "Oh man, that was so good. And so much easier. Every guy finished so much more quickly. God, I feel soooo good." She put her hands behind her head, stretching and arching her face up, squinting into the bright blue sky.

During Karen's second meal, some clouds appeared on the horizon. Figuratively.

Karen's eyes suddenly darted to one side and froze. She glared, stopped with a cock in her mouth, then pulled her head back so quickly it actually made a "pop" sound coming out of her mouth. Still holding the cock in her hand, a few inches from her face, she began yelling loudly.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" she yelled. I followed her gaze to the end of the line. Incredibly, unbelievably, Jason, the young man that she hated so much, whose balls she had squeezed yesterday, was standing at the back of the line. Some people never learn, I thought. He immediately looked terrified and clearly regretted his dubious decision.

"Sorry, I..I... Sorry!" he yelled, and ran back towards his seat. He was clearly scared but also somewhat mystified at his lot of being the only man on the entire boat Karen refused to give a blowjob.

His apology didn't cool Karen at all. Still on her knees holding some other guy's erection, she was completely distracted, and continued to yell, "I told you to stay the fuck away from me, you asshole! How dare you stand there, in...in...line?" Obviously, it pained her to say the word, "line" out loud. She was still clearly not well adjusted to the role she had assumed. This inner conflict just made her angrier at the poor boy.

"How dare you! What kind of girl do you think I am!" she yelled at the boy. It was obvious that the irrationality of that question (yelled while holding a stranger's hard cock still in her hand) was 100% lost on her. She was focused only on this young man, whom she hated with such irrational blame.

"You fucking asshole. You better not come on my side of the boat ever again." She said this disgustedly, as she began to take the cock back into her mouth. She started mechanically sucking on it, but obviously her thoughts were elsewhere, as she continued to stare over at the young man. Periodically, she interrupted her blowjob to take her mouth off and say some more, since she couldn't say anything while a dick was in her mouth. She seemed to be mostly saying it to herself.

"Fucking jerk." She said, then put her mouth back around the cock.

She still sucked on the cock angrily, then pulled off again.

"You stay away from me," she said, glaring over at him. He, meanwhile, was doing his best to hide from her view; not easy on a lifeboat. She took the cock back in her mouth. As she continued to bob her head up and down with vigor, I saw a tear appear in the corner of her eye. It ran down her cheek. I started to think I might be seeing Karen's psyche cracking at the seams.

She pulled her mouth off the dick and half-yelled, half-sobbed, "He made me do this!"

Unfortunately, at that moment, the cock began ejaculating. The first spurt hit her in the cheek, taking her by surprise. Her eyes flew wide. "No!" she cried in panic. She instantly snapped her head around and over the end of the cock, swallowing rapidly, and clamped her hand over the glob of semen on her cheek, trying to keep it from dripping onto the floor.

She sat there, staring at the young man she hated so much, and seeming to totter between fury and tears. All the men in line started to look a little guilty, or at least unsure. Most seemed to wilt a bit. She saw this, and looked at them, and then seemed to shake herself.

"No no no, it's okay, it's okay," she said.

She smiled at them. "Come on, I'm fine. I want it. I want you all. Please. It's fine, it's fine. Come enjoy me."

And just like that, all the erections seemed to spring up together and solidify again. Men.

Day 9

Terror.

Karen had gone for a swim, along with three other guys, early in the morning. By a bizarre co-incidence, at that same moment, the guys fishing had their biggest luck of the entire time were at sea. They hooked a huge fish, fortunately not on the fishing line, which would have snapped easily, but on their improvised line which happened to be made of thick rope with a twisted piece of steel on the end that they'd bent to make a large hook. The line jerked with unbelievable force, and moments later they saw the fish jump from the water, thrashing its head violently in mid-air. It was huge. Several of the men yelled in excitement, and soon the entire boat ran to watch them fight the fish. It jumped and jumped, and each time some men cheered, others held their breath in nervousness. It was no game, they knew. This fish was big enough to feed the whole boat. Well. Landing this fish could mean the difference between life or death for many.

The fish ran side to side with unbelievable speed, and suddenly veered right towards where Karen and the other three men were swimming. They had been treading water, watching with excitement, and now looked surprised as the fish headed towards them. Karen screamed, but really, she was not in any danger. One of the men with her laughed. Another swam determinedly forward, apparently to position himself to try to grab or help land the fish in some way. The fish was making a terrible racket, splashing and flopping and floundering, slapping the water loudly with his tail in a way that echoed far away.

Just as the fish was getting close to where the one man had swam forward, the unthinkable happened. Out of absolutely nowhere, an unimaginably big set of jaws and white teeth just exploded upwards out of the ocean, snapping shut with a violent boom that was not only loud, but also startlingly deep in a way that made you feel the incredible mass and size of the jaws. The teeth continued upwards with their momentum, completely removing the entire back half of the fish. It was just gone. As the teeth continued upwards, they were followed by the rest of a massive Tiger Shark, swimming so fast that two-thirds of its body came out of the water before falling back in with a deep, resonating boom. A huge splash wave crashed over all of us in the boat watching.

Salt water drenched my eyes. I was blinded and wiped my eyes frantically.

"KAREN!!!" I screamed hysterically, trying to see. "KAREN!!!"

When my vision cleared, I saw four figures swimming frantically toward the boat. The third from the front was Karen. The last was the man who had swam further out to grab the fish.

"HURRY!" I screamed, "KAREN! FASTER!" I looked around frantically, looking for some sign of the shark, which had disappeared completely. Right beside Karen floated the front half of the fish, rolled sideways with blank unseeing eyes. Blood poured from the severed fish, and the water all around Karen was churned red.

"GET AWAY FROM THE FISH!" I screamed. Several others were yelling similar things; it just looked terrifying to see all that blood with people in it and a shark around. Karen was slowing slightly, tiring. Her eyes looked toward the boat and found mine. She stared in wordless terror, her eyes begging me for shelter. I prayed against hope for the shark not to re-appear.

It re-appeared.

In exactly the same way. Only this time, the back half of the man swimming behind Karen is what it seized and removed as it came bursting out of the water. The jaws appeared, and the same boom, and his legs were gone, just gone. The shark crashed back down, knocking Karen dramatically towards us essentially on the crest of the wave. I reached way over, grabbing her hand, and three or four men grabbed my legs, pulling us both back in. She and I stood back up in the boat, looking over the railing, dripping.

Everything was calm. The rope had been broken and they pulled it in. The half of the fish and the half of the man floated calmly, bobbing. Some people reached out with oars to try to retrieve both, but they were out of reach. Both slowly sunk into the sea.

Karen cried and cried. I tried to comfort her. "Craig, I just want to go home! I just want to go home!" she wailed, crying.

"We will, baby, we will," I assured her.

"No, we won't! We're all going to die out here. We're all going to fucking die out here."

"No, Karen, we're going to go home. We're going to make it."

After about an hour, her sobs subsided. And over the next hour, a strange calm came over her. She relaxed, slept for a bit, and returned to herself. She seemed eerily in possession of herself and lucid.

"I see it all now," she said softly to me.

"Hmmm?" I said.

"It's just a challenge. It doesn't mean anything. It's a test."

"What do you mean?" She was talking kind of crazy, but she seemed totally calm and lucid.

"It's not Jason's fault," she said, referring to the boy on whom she'd focused such blame and hate. "It's not his fault. It's not the shark's fault. It just is."

"I don't understand, Karen, what do you mean?"

"It's all the same. It's just a test. Can you survive. Can you swim, can you live. Why blame Jason, why blame the shark. Everyone and everything just does what they do. And what does morality have to do with it, or with anything? What morality is there out in that salt water? You either survive or you don't. You either float or you sink."

I started to understand.

She continued, "I don't know why I didn't see it before. My whole fucking prissy life, so worried about this rule and that, and what would this person think and what would that person think."

She actually smiled. She looked at me. "We're going to survive this, baby. You and me. We're the lucky ones. I'm going to make it. I'm going to make us survive. I'm so happy. I want to live. I want us to live. Everything else is meaningless. I love you, baby." She hugged me furiously.

After that, she was fine.

Just fine. She saw it all, and had no hang-ups, no remorse. She even started to enjoy it. She loved life. She loved all the sex. She loved all the men. She loved it.

Day 10

Today they got inside.

Karen was working lying on her back completely naked on a raised table-like area in the stern, having men walk up one by one beside her and putting their cock in her mouth as she turned to the side. Lately, she had taken to working completely naked, and indeed, spending most of the day naked. Her all-over body tan was reaching perfection, and that healthy, toned, taut goddess' body just shined in the drab environs of our boat, keeping everyone in a constant state of partial arousal. It was very good for business. As she worked with her mouth on one guy, I spied one ambitious young man begin to caress her thigh as he waited his turn, jerking himself with his other hand. Karen didn't notice or didn't mind she stayed focused on the cock in her mouth that was nearing ejaculation.

After this initial success, I watched as he boldly began moving his caress higher and higher on her thigh. Soon it was obvious where he was headed, and I almost stepped forward. It was one thing to have her mouth used and open to so many, but her pussy was sacred, it was mine, I thought fleetingly. But, somehow, my feet wouldn't work. I had grown so accustomed to being passive, I just couldn't assert myself into the scene. His fingers grazed her labia, and she reacted, lifting her head and looking down with her eyes, but not releasing the cock in her mouth, whose owner seemed obviously about to climax.

The bold young man now began caressing her labia directly, and it was obvious that actually, already, before he'd touched her, she was quite wet. Now, he began spreading this moisture around, running his finger rapidly up and down between her lips. She again lifted up her head and looked down, but seemed reluctant to interrupt her ministrations on the man in her mouth, as he was so close to delivering her moist payoff. Also, her main oral customer seemed very excited by the goings-on; he stared at her pussy getting lightly fingered and seemed to rise towards orgasm. Karen seemed to note this, and spread her thighs further, in an incredibly sexy way, enhancing the show.

Further emboldened, the young man took her lack of objection and her pelvic motion as a green light, and tilted his hand out, pointing two fingers and beginning to insert the tips of them into my wife's vagina. She flinched, and had an angry look. He head popped off the cock, though she continued to stroke it, and she said sharply, "Stop right there. That's off limi- " She stopped suddenly because at that moment a blast of semen hit her squarely in the cheek, splattering loudly and ricocheting onto her shoulder, her hair, the floor.

"No!!" She shrieked, and jerked her head rapidly to the side, engulfing the end of his cock quickly as a second spurt surged partly on her face and lips, partly into her mouth. "mmm" she said, eyes bulging, as she rhythmically began swallowing, taking his long load.

All this time, while the young man had hesitated for a second, he saw his opening, and plunged his fingers deeply into her, working them in and out. Karen still had her mouth around the ejaculating cock; he had caught her in her best moment, her most receptive moment of ecstasy as she joyfully received her wet reward in her mouth. She made her usual groans of pleasure, but they had a different ring to them. She spread her thighs more widely, placing her feet on the surface and lifting up her pelvis into his fingers, now groaning loudly.

The crowd loved it. And even in her state of distraction and excitement, with her radar, I could tell she noticed. Her eyes flicked around at all the men getting unbearably excited seeing her pussy open and occupied. I could almost hear the gears turning in her head. A man standing beside the first had been jerking himself slowly, but now, staring at her wide open pussy as she humped up into the other mans' fingers, he jerked in a frenzied way and started coming. Karen, however, had been watching him carefully, and right as the first man finished his very last spurts, she smoothly transitioned to the new cock, taking the head between her lips just as the first spray was about to launch.

The young man with his fingers in her pussy, he wasted no time. He maneuvered himself between her legs, and while still fingering her vagina, took his good size cock and held it over her pussy, and began slapping it rhythmically against her clitoris area. It hit with repeated, heavy thuds, and I could see Karen reacting even as she was busy receiving the second load. She moaned loudly, and all the men around her seemed to all groan at the same time. This again she noticed, and spied a third man about to have an orgasm. She reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling it from his cock; stopping him from jerking off. He looked at her confused, but she firmly held his hand, not letting him touch himself.

After a few moments, the cock in her mouth had finished its deposit, and she pulled her lips off with an audible 'pop', and looked at the man whose hand she still held with an incredibly sexy, inviting stare. "Okay, baby, now you can come. Thanks for waiting for me..."

She engulfed his cock in one motion completely, and he was instantly, instantly ejaculating. I had never seen her receive so many ejaculatory loads in rapid succession, with virtually no break in her swallowing. She was in heaven.

At this point, the man between her legs obviously made up his mind. He pulled out his fingers, retracted his hips slightly, and pushed his cock down with his hand to aim the tip right at her pussy opening. I shivered. This was it. Either I step in now and do something, or my wife was certainly going to get the second, and likely many more, cock of her life inside her pussy walls. This was going too far, I decided. Sure she could take fluid by mouth, but this had no purpose. This was unnecessary. Her pussy was mine, and should belong to her husband. Exclusively.

I stood up and started to make my way over, determined to at least pause this so we could think, talk it over. But, just at that moment, there was kind of a crush going on, as every single man in the boat wanted to watch this insertion about to occur. Several guys shouldered their way in front of me, craning their necks. And I pushed, but could not get around the mass of people. I couldn't even see.

1...345678