Thirst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth dropped open, and she licked her lips hungrily, staring at it. She was obviously torn, since she was still clearly still angry at this guy, but she was obviously craving what he dangled in front of her. Finally, her thirst won out.

"Fine!" she said disgustedly under her breath, and leaned forward and took Jason's wet cock fully in her mouth. She steadfastly refused to look up at his face, but immediately began sliding her lips up and down his cock.

He immediately moaned and his head fell back, as he grabbed the sides of her head with both hands. Instantly, she snatched her hands up and flung his hands off of her head viciously, obviously irritated, but never stopped her rhythm of sucking on his cock.

"Ohhhh" he moaned, leaving his hands at his sides, his knees buckling slightly. Perhaps by habit or in order to get it over faster, Karen lifted her hand and cupped his testicles in her hand, massaging them slightly.

"Oh yes!" he cried.

At the sound of Jason's voice, she visibly cringed, and drew her head back off his cock, hovering with her mouth an inch away from the tip of his cock. She couldn't help but stare angrily up at his face, obviously repulsed by everything about him, for about a second or two, then seemed to get control over her anger after a second, and resignedly took him back in her mouth. Even with the large cock in her mouth, I recognized her angry expression; it reminded me of the way she looked at me when we had fights at home. It was weird, but I could just tell that subconsciously she blamed this boy Jason for the bizarre, slutty behavior she'd seen herself do in the last few days, and it gave her an irrational fury.

Again, half a minute later she seemed to get mad again, for no reason other than irritation at doing something so pleasurable to someone she was so mad at, though she so obviously desperately wanted the cream. Again, her anger made her pull her mouth off and glare up at him with hate in her eyes. Suddenly, I saw her anger turn into a slight mischievous look, and while she carefully watched his face from inches in front of his cock, I saw the hand that was cupping and massaging his testicles firmly clamp down on them. While I couldn't tell from looking how firm the brief squeeze was, it was obviously not too gentle. The young man jumped back suddenly and yelped loudly.

"OW! OW OW!"

She released his balls, and a self-satisfied smirk spread across her face as she watched his face squinch up in surprise and pain. He stared down at her with a wounded, shocked look.

"Sorry," she said disingenuously, almost sarcastically, but then immediately resumed a gentle, generous, almost loving caress of his whole shaft and balls. Then, she took him fully in her mouth and gave him slow, loving sucks on his cock. Again I had to shake my head at how unrecognizable my wife had become in her behavior.

Within seconds, her apologetic ministrations won him over again, and he moaned and relaxed, obviously starting to rise up towards orgasm. She glared at him again, and I feared she was about to repeat the squeeze (Lucy-and-Charlie Brown-football-style, I thought with an internal snicker), but apparently her desire for his moist load won out, although I could tell she was sorely tempted to hurt him again as he moaned in happiness. His pleasure was quite obviously vile to her ears. It seemed to me completely unreasonable for her to be so angry at this young man -- a boy, really. An unfortunate boy on whom, for some reason, my wife had channeled all her anger, despair and blame.

Suddenly, he started ejaculating. He let out a long, joyous cry. Karen swallowed rapidly, but without her usual rapturous expression. She clearly couldn't stand, and in fact was disgusted by the sound of his long cry of pleasure. After he pumped his last squirts into her mouth and she carefully sucked it off his cock, she pulled her head back and let his cock pop out of her mouth. But, oddly, she didn't let go of his balls. She stood there, glaring up at him, still holding his testicles, licking her lips, and I saw a storm raging on her face, torn between furious anger and resignation; unsure which would win, unsure what she should do. The memory of his loud, pleasurable cry still rang in our ears.

He looked down, obviously satisfied, but confused that she was inexplicably still holding his balls in her hand. He couldn't move due to her grip, and stood absolutely still, looking at her oddly and waiting for her to release him. Something about their making eye contact seemed to set her off, and instantly I knew from the look on her face which way she decided to go, and instantly I felt sorry for this poor young man.

She squeezed. Hard.

"Aaaaugh!" the young man cried, and fell to the floor. As he went down, she smiled a vicious, triumphant smile, and her hand stayed right on him, following his balls all the way to the floor as he fell, continuing to squeeze, and watching him carefully. Finally, as he hit the floor hard, she took mercy and released him.

He lay there in agony for a few moments, but it was obvious that his fear of her outweighed his pain, and he began scurrying away from her, on his back, crab-style. She just remained there on her knees, watching him go.

Then, the oddest thing of a very odd day happened. Despite the strange scene which had just played out in front of the stares of every man on the boat, despite the obvious pain received by the last guy, despite Karen's odd, unpredictable behavior, despite all that, at that moment, two other men, strangers we did not know, both stood up with their erect cocks hanging out of the flys of their pants, jerking them with their hands. They were not together - one was two rows in front of us, the other one row behind -- but nevertheless, coincidentally, they both rose at exactly the same moment, holding their erections in their hands, staring at Karen, and both started shuffling towards where she remained on her knees.

As they noticed each other having the same thought, a bizarre mini-race developed as they both accelerated to try to get to Karen first. The guy from two rows ahead started a little later, and then his pants fell down around his knees as he shuffled, though he didn't pull them up; he just continued to shuffle a little ridiculously with his pants falling to his ankles. As a result, the other guy reached Karen first.

As he approached, Karen stared at him in surprise. Once within four feet of her, he slowed cautiously, watching her reaction. However, his erection got rock hard in his hand as he got closer to her face. She obviously noticed this, and stared at his pulsing cock. Still staring at his cock, she vaguely waved him forward, since he had stopped about three feet away, hesitating. At this wave, he immediately smiled and virtually leaped forward until his cock was right in front of her face. She opened her mouth widely and enthusiastically as he approached, and his cock went smoothly and fully into her mouth as he neared her.

Instantly, she was bobbing her head up and down on his erection, and using both hands to enthusiastically caress the base of his shaft and balls, giving an obviously fantastic blowjob with all her best abilities. He groaned loudly, and Karen smiled around his cock, clearly happy. With anyone other than the one particular young man she hated, this was bliss for her thirsty throat.

Seeing this, the second man, who was just reaching them, stepped in behind the first guy, just like he was in line at the bank. He stood there, jerking his own cock. Clearly, watching Karen give such spirited oral sex to another cock right in front of him, coupled with the hope that he might be next excited the second man immensely. His erection got rock hard and pulsed, and he also groaned loudly.

Somehow, this second groan was like an alarm bell for the whole crowd of men. Immediately, men from all over the boat were standing up and coming over. As Karen continued to blow the first guy with gusto, within thirty seconds, a line of fifteen to twenty guys formed behind the first two, all pulling out their erect cocks and masturbating them as they watched Karen sucking on the first cock.

For the next three hours, Karen performed oral sex. Over and over and over again. While she worked her way through the line of men, many more stood up and joined in. Also, several of the early guys got back at the end of the line.

I could not take my eyes off her for a single second for the entire three hours. She was mesmerizing. Especially her lips. I just kept staring at those lips, wrapped around cock after cock after cock. Those full, sexy, feminine lips that I knew so well. Those lips that had so many times had kissed me, always the same gentle way, slightly open with the smallest hint of a smile as they extended to meet mine. Those lips that had said, "I love you", far too many times to count. Those lips that always smiled when I came in the front door and when she lay back in our bedroom, opening her legs to welcome me in. Those lips that on one magical day had smiled and said, "I do."

There were too many men to get jealous, even. I couldn't focus on one. They were young men, old men, tall and short. Some of the dicks were small and slender, clearly smaller than mine, disappearing entirely from sight into her mouth and not reappearing until he was done. Some were huge; so big only the head was in her mouth while her two hands did the best they could to try to grab around the thickness and stimulate the acres of meaty shaft that would not fit.

At one point I recall, I rubbed myself through my pants, rock hard and dripping. Karen was on sitting back on her heels close to the floor in front of one bench, leaning back to make room for a man to stand up to go, emptied. Karen busied herself licking her lips, fingers, palms, like a cat, retrieving any stray drops, looking dazed and delighted. A tall young man sat on the bench in front of her, eagerly taking the place of the man before. Karen glanced up and her jaw dropped. He had removed his pants and shirt completely and was sitting stark naked, and rising from his lap in his hand was a towering, angry pink absolutely rock hard circumcised cock, unbelievably thick and long. Precum dripped down both sides, making the long, long journey down towards his huge testicles.

Karen hesitated, abandoning her usual rapid, efficient pace, apparently stunned, and just stared, surprised at this monstrous pole placed before her, unsure how to proceed. Her eyes ran up and down its length, partly intimidated and partly delighted. I was reminded that up until two days ago, my modest-size cock was her only frame of reference. Indeed, at that moment, her eyes flicked over to my bench and met my eyes. Shyly, she looked away, but then I saw her eyes came back to me, looking down at my crotch, were my erection was making a small tent in my pants. That little tent had, up until two days earlier, been her only reference point, her only experience. Her eyes returned to the huge cock in front of her, obviously marveling at the wide variation in male anatomy.

At last, hesitantly, she slowly leaned forward and extended her tongue towards the long stream of precum running down one side. She touched it, her tongue flattening against its broad surface, and then slowly licked a long, long slow stroke upwards, all the way from near his balls all the way up the side to just under his cock head, gathering the long line of precum. He groaned.

Karen's eyes looked up at his face. "Who are you?" she asked, wonderingly.

"I'm Kyle, ma'am."

Karen looked back at the cock, and now leaned back in and repeated her long lick up the opposite side, gathering the other long line of juice. Her eyes closed momentarily as she licked, enraptured by either the wet taste or by the feeling of the massive solidness pressed against her tongue. I didn't know.

Now, more confidently, she raised up higher on her knees, and gently took the huge shaft in both hands; her fingers could not reach all the way around it. Kyle groaned again as she began very slowly moving her hands back and forth. She cautiously brought her mouth up to his outrageously large head, and opened her jaw wide, straining wider, and then took it fully into her mouth. She began bobbing slightly up and down, her mouth distended in a painful-looking way, and her motion very constrained by the massiveness inside her.

I marveled again at the change in my wife, and my eyes lifted up to survey the line of fifteen men standing behind his bench, all with their cocks of various shapes and sizes out in their hands, slowly rubbing themselves and watching my wife do her best to blow this huge cock. Each of them obviously excited and lost in their own thoughts of anticipation. I was not the only one staring at those lips. They all held their cocks, watching Karen's soft lips go up and down on that wide shaft, each obviously envisioning the moment son to arrive to each in turn when they could slide their own cocks between those lips and feel the soft, warm moist inside of her mouth for themselves.

And as each new man joined the line, Karen looked genuinely happy. I mean, like I said, an ejaculation does not really add up to much fluid or nourishment, but thirty ejaculations, now you're talking about a reasonable amount, maybe 300 milliliters or ten ounces. Probably five times the amount of our water ration.

Afterward, she was somewhat ecstatic. In fact, it only ended because she said she was tired; there were still over a dozen men waiting. She told them she'd get them later. She came and sat beside me and was tired but very chatty and hyper. I thought she'd have something to say about the sexuality of it; how something like that oral gangbang was so far outside her previous world, but all she talked about was the fluid; as if what she had done was entirely non-sexual, like milking goats.

"Oh my God, that was so amazing. I feel so full, like I did after drinking a full glass of milk. Some of them really made a lot. A few duds, though, which is really annoying after all that work to just get a little dribble. I was trying to remember who so I can avoid them in the future. If I could get a drink like that two or three times a day, I don't think I'd be thirsty or hungry at all."

And so on. It seemed that all that she was thinking about was the liquid, which is certainly possible; I mean, thirst like that certainly focuses you on matters of life and death and tends to trivialize all other matters that may have once seemed important. But also, to me it looked like part of it was denial. The fact that she never once mentioned the sexual aspect; never said, "I can't believe I did that" or something similar seemed suspiciously like she was trying not to think about it.

Near dusk, Karen repeated her performance, on a smaller scale; maybe about 15 guys. This time, she pulled the top of her dress down to her waist, exposing her breasts, which of course seemed to really excite the men; her breasts really are perfect, and letting men stare at them while she rhythmically bobbed her head on their cocks seemed like a very potent package. The line moved noticeably quicker.

"Oh man, that was so much better, with my breasts out," she said, returning to sit by me. "I love how fast it went. Still, a few guys sure took their damn time. God, I hate it when they take a long time. Some of those younger guys, though, as soon as they're in my mouth, they're spraying. And big loads too. They're so sweet."

She kept talking to me, analyzing it over and over, "Showing my breasts definitely helped. It's so much more manageable when they come fast. Otherwise, my jaw aches, my lips get sore; such a pain in the neck. I gotta make them spray quickly, for this to work."

I looked at her quizzically. What did she have in mind? What was she thinking? "What do you mean, 'for this to work'?" I asked.

"I don't know, for me to...make it." She noticed me staring at her uncomprehendingly, and she hesitated. "For me to survive. On their semen."

I was startled. But, I really hadn't thought it through. At least, not to the extent that she obviously had. "You really think-" I started to say.

"Yes." She interrupted, with a serious look, "Think about it. I was doing the math in my head the whole time I was...when I was...well, that's probably a soda can worth of 'juice'. Someone could definitely live on two or three of those a day. At the very least..." she stopped and lowered her voice to a barely audible whisper, "At the very least, so I can survive long enough until there are few enough of us left to live off the fish and water rations."

It made sense. She had gone through the same mental calculations as I had, but had carried them to their logical conclusion. I was glad in one sense, as her husband, that she'd live longer. But as her husband in another sense, it was hard to accept, even though the days at sea and thirst and fear of perishing do clarify one's priorities. Nonetheless, I couldn't allow myself to say anything. I had no idea what was going on in her head. Zero. And I feared that even the slightest comment could completely change the way she felt about herself doing this, and might change her mind; might, well, kill her. I didn't really understand the way she was handling this mentally, but she seemed okay with it, which was enough for me.

Day 8

That morning, Karen had made up her mind. She had to do this to the best of her abilities, she said. "This is my chance." She had taken to talking to me like I was a confidant, or a coach, but not a husband. Not knowing what else to do, I passively accepted that role. I was too exhausted and thirsty to do anything else. She had so much energy I found it overwhelming in my exhausted state to talk to her.

But she looked beautiful. She had woken up early, and taken a long swim naked in the warm water to bathe herself, then washed her dress out and spent a long time combing her hair, setting her dress on a bench to dry in the sun, leaving her completely, gloriously and confidently naked. Her beautiful body was by now perfectly tanned and trim from the days in the sun, and I ached as I looked at her, legs stretched comfortably in front of her, wiggling her toes as she sang softly to herself and combed her hair. The long brunette hair fell across her left shoulder and onto her left breast. Her breasts were bare and perfect as her pectoral and shoulder muscles lifted and lowered as she ran the comb through her hair. It was so jarring, in the middle of a boat full of sixty weak, exhausted men, to see her so strong, beautiful, energetic and vibrant. She just shined. She was a goddess. I had an aching erection in my pants.

There was a little toiletry kit in the boat survival kit which no one had touched; nobody had previously given the smallest thought to personal appearance in our dire situation. But the very direness of it seemed to make Karen feel her personal attractiveness was the most important thing. She trimmed and buffed her fingernails and toenails, shaved her legs, and then, to my surprise, she had went to work on her pubic hair. Checking quickly that everyone was still asleep, she had suddenly stood, lifting one leg onto the bench, and began using the little scissors to carefully trim the hairs from the sides in. Her pussy lips were so swollen and inviting, I found myself involuntarily rubbing my erection through my pants. Suddenly, she seemed to change her mind, and switched to the razor, slowly and methodically shaving until she was completely bare. I had never seen her pussy like that; it was devastatingly sexy. Finally, she had pulled the now-dry dress on and sat next to me, looking positively aglow with beauty and sexual energy.

She told me she had decided the "meals" as she said were still taking too long. She was wasting more energy and time "extracting" than she had to, she felt. As she talked in an excited whisper to me early that morning while most everyone was asleep, she interrogated me as to what would make men most excited and come the fastest.

123456...8