Thirst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, I lifted up on my tiptoes and was able to see around the people in front of me. At that moment, the man's cock head was just spreading her wet lips open. It was happening, I thought in a panic. "Stop!" I yelled, but no one could hear me as everyone was making a commotion. He didn't stop. He didn't want to. He wanted to go. He pushed, and I was helpless to stop him. He pushed, and I saw my wife's lips, her recently shaved pussy lips, spreading open under the force of his assault, spreading wider until they completely surrounded the front part of his head. And then they yielded. Wide open, they allowed his head to push completely in. He paused for the briefest of moments as her labia closed around the back edge of his head, sealing him in, then he resume his forward pressure.

Inch by inch, his long shaft began to disappear into my wife. He was taking her. That sacred location, that opening that was only mine, ours, between my wife and me, was being invaded. By some foreigner. His cock was so foreign, with a different shape, different, larger size, different veins and color. I was struck by outrage that this unfamiliar invader had no business being in that ever-so-familiar pussy. But he didn't mind. He didn't care how it might offend my sensibilities. He wanted it. And so did she. Shit. I could only watch as he took what he wanted. He wanted his cock in that pussy, and he pushed it in, inch by inch. As it disappeared deep into my wife's belly, so did my last feeling of ownership of my wife, of jurisdiction over her body. It was gone.

Fully inserted, balls deep in my wife, the young man looked deliriously happy. By this time, Karen had finished swallowing the third ejaculation, and looked down at the man inside her in shock. He began pumping in and out of her in long strokes, and I saw it. Her face. Her eyes fluttered and her head fell back slightly, and her mouth opened. "ohhhhhhh" she moaned. He got more excited and started pumping faster. She reacted in pleasure, but a saw a thought cross her mind. "You'll come in my mouth, right?" she said to him, her words kind of syncopated by the vibrations of the pumping he was giving her.

"Hmm?" he said, not looking up, focused on pounding her pussy.

"You'll come in my mouth," she said, this time more forcefully. "Right?"

He looked up at her. She gave him an imposing stare.

"Yes, yes, okay, okay....I will...I promise...unnnnnh"

"Just pull out and come around to the side when you're ready, okay?"

"Okay...fuck...fuck.. I think I'm ready... fuck.."

"NOW!!, come up here."

He reluctantly pulled his cock out and hurried to the side of her head, jerking his cock. She just placed her lips around the very tip, engulfing his peephole opening, and waited as he jerked his own shaft. "Yes...yes...YESSSSS!" He began coming, and his whole cock and balls visibly pulsed under high internal pressure, as Karen's cheeks bulged and she swallowed quickly and rhythmically. Between her legs, a small shoving match began between men, jockeying for position with each other with one hand as they each held their own erections in the other. One man won out, getting in between Karen's legs, and he entered her smoothly and immediately as Karen still drank from the previous cock.

It continued for hours. But now, each man partook of her pussy for at least a few moments before moving up and spraying in her mouth. Some men never got the chance, because they were too excited by watching Karen's hot naked body, splayed on her back, legs apart getting fucked that they just couldn't wait. Karen LOVED that. Each time a man was about to come, she always sensed it. Her attention was closely attuned to each man in the circle around her.

At one point she pointed to a man in the second row and said, "You! Yes you, come here, baby, wait, don't do it yet. Come here, baby. Let him through. Let him through! Thank you. Come on, right here next to me." He shuffled up, a look of overwhelming excitement on his face, and immediately began coming. One spurt landed on her belly before she got her mouth around him. While continuing to suck him, her hand felt around blindly on her skin, finding the smear of semen, and wiping it onto her finger, saving it for later, after he finished.

She got so many extra, 'effortless' donations this way, not even touching the men, but just receiving the sperm at the last minute as they could no longer contain their excitement at watching her get fucked. I've never seen her so happy.

I could not stop watching. I just took my cock out like all the other men, and jerked on it, unbearably excited by Karen's unbelievably perfect, tanned body, her spread legs and toes that flexed involuntarily as she wrapped her legs around man after man.

Day 11

The next day, we met the other lifeboat. At first light, it was just there; seemingly appeared from nowhere in the night. Only two hundred yards away. Slowly, over an hour or two, we paddled lethargically towards each other, and then tied together.

As we got closer, everyone craned to see into the other lifeboat. How many people were there? How many had survived. Each man had some friend or many friends they were searching for among the distant faces in the other boat.

It was definitely more sparsely populated. Maybe twenty men? And...and...as we got closer, I stared at the stern, where some unusual commotion was happening, but I couldn't quite make it out. As we got closer, I saw it was a man standing, and a person on their knees in front of him. A....woman? I realized with a shock, all at once. It was Agnes. Our friend and colleague, the researcher lady with the coke bottle glasses. But her glasses were gone, perhaps lost at sea. She was on her knees, in front of a man I recognized as the engine room captain. He had his pants down around his ankles, and her lips were around his erection, bobbing up and down energetically. Her unkempt white hair bounced and fluttered in the wind. Behind the engine room captain, two men stood behind him, waiting.

Agnes was not happy to see us. At first, she had been delighted, seeing a boat full of sixty men. And then she saw Karen. The much younger, much more attractive, much sexier and stronger-looking Karen. Her face fell, and she looked worried. Scared, even.

Within a minute of the start of their first conversation, Agnes tried to assert some authority over Karen, but Karen would have none of that. Agnes warned Karen to stay away from the men in "her boat", but Karen just laughed, and then stood up menacingly over Agnes. Agnes immediately cowered and retreated to a corner of the boat. Karen was taller, fitter, and so much stronger-looking. Really, Karen was by now easily the strongest-looking person on either boat.

With the additional stills and fishing supplies, our ration size definitely increased. This was a plus, but still the amounts were nowhere near subsistence levels. But, it did make me feel like we'd last significantly longer; that the inevitable would be substantially delayed. Plus, with the extra twenty men, none of whom had experienced Karen before, she would do great, I knew. Sure enough, the twenty newcomers practically rioted as soon as Karen came on-board their boat the first time. She was busy, working as fast and efficiently as she could all morning, while Agnes just sat sullenly and hungrily in the bow.

Late that night, Karen cuddled up to me feeling obviously terrific. She was energetic and bouncy and on some kind of sugar high. I wrapped my hand around her, and grabbed her breast from the other side. She looked a bit unhappy about this, but let it be. My cock got hard almost immediately. She looked down at it, bored.

"Karen, rub it a little, please?"

"Honey, please, not now, okay? It's been a long day of that stuff."

"Just for a minute?"

She was silent for a moment, then sighed. "Okay, okay, just a minute."

Without much enthusiasm, she put her hand on my cock and rubbed me through the material of my pants. It was overwhelmingly exciting. I continued to grab her boob, and felt myself beginning to rise toward orgasm quickly. I quickly devised a plan to try to totally conceal my excitement so I could come without Karen being able to sense it was coming. I put on my poker face, but inside, I was surging and surging. Inexplicably, her hand began to slow. And slow, and then, it slipped off and down onto the bench. I looked at her face, perplexed.

She was asleep. Her head leaned over onto my shoulder and she dozed.

I almost yelled. Partly in frustration and partly to wake her up. Then, I just sighed. I leaned my head onto her head and held her. Eventually, I fell asleep.

In my dream, Karen was fiddling with my zipper. She got it open, and then, magically, deliciously, her hand was feeling around inside my shorts, seeking my cock. She found it and pulled it, half-erect but rapidly hardening, out the opening. Every touch of her fingers on my bare skin was magic. Unnnnnh.

Her hand felt very wet, and I looked down and realized it was not her hand at all somehow it had changed to her mouth, and I was now rock hard as she bobbed on my cock. It was exquisite. Actually, much better than I ever remember.

I started, and opened my eyes. I looked in my lap, and saw, incredibly, that it was real. Karen was blowing me. It was dead in the middle of night, and everyone was asleep, and she was blowing me. I was mystified but indescribably thrilled. I couldn't figure out what had made her change her mind. Plus, her skills were simply mind-boggling. The sensation of simultaneous wetness plus firm sucking plus gentle play of lips played against a counterpoint of her two hands, tickling and massaging, now my balls, now the shaft. I was frankly amazed and wondered how it was possible she had learned so much so fast.

Something heavy moved against my arm, which had fallen completely asleep so I could feel no sensation from it and I looked over reflexively. It was Karen. My arm was draped around her sleeping form. What???? Shocked, I grabbed the hair of the head in my lap and pulled it upwards and outwards. The face gazed placidly up at me. It was Agnes. She gave me a smile which I can only describe as incredibly sexy. I had never really felt any attraction to Agnes, but she, somehow, amazingly, knew just how to smile in a way that made you want to whip your cock out and shove it in her. I was utterly flummoxed and confused.

She slowly raised one finger to her lips and very quietly went, "shhhhhh" and glanced over at Karen's sleeping form.

"Agnes, go away!" I hissed. "What the fuck are you doing?"

In response, she reached up and took my cock between the fingers and thumb of her right hand.

"Stop it!" I hissed again. "Look, go away, okay, I'm not intereste-" The sentence caught completely in my throat. Not another sound came out. Because, at that moment, Anges started moving her hand.

She was a maestro. Even just with her two fingers and thumb, it was indescribable magic on my cock. I was stunned beyond words. She knew immediately I'd lost all resistance, and she smiled. And the smile was so fucking sexy. She whispered ever so softly, looking in my eyes while giving me the greatest sensations I'd ever felt on my bare cock with her fingers and thumb, "Hi Craig. This is going to be the best orgasm of your life. You're going to spray like you've never sprayed before. You're going to reach down deep and feel it begin from deep inside your balls. You can feel it, even now, all that fluid, pooled up, so aching to escape and come rushing out this cock. You're going to make deep, long, heavy squirts that start slow and then gather a fullness around them until you can't believe the heaviness of the squirt. And these squirts are going to be so, so pleasurable, coming from the center of your balls, as your shaft's swollenness makes it radiate pleasure from every part."

She paused for the briefest of seconds as her tongue flicked expertly out to instantly gather a large drop that had been hanging from the tip of my cock. Then, in a flash, she was back to whispering again. It was mesmerizing, hypnotic. Maybe literally hypnotic. I'd never felt quite like this. "And your head. Your head will be feeling the wet, wet tickling softness of my tongue so that when that huge squirt reaches it, it will feel like it opens wide, wide open to let that giant stream pass through. And they'll just keep coming and coming and coming, long after you expect the spurts to end, they'll keep coming, actually growing in strength and volume.

I instantly felt I could stand not another moment of this. I was barreling over the edge into orgasm. She knew. Instantly my cock was in her warm, soft, yet -- what was it -- kind of muscular mouth. It was doing something. Some ripply and strong yet soft undulation. Fuck fuck fuck. And then, I was coming. Oh, God was I coming. Exactly like she described. Exactly. Such unbelievably full squirts and so many; they just kept happening and happening.

The whole time, Agnes' mouth was sealed around my shaft, her throat bobbing as she happily accepted every one of my large spurts. I was overwhelmed with the desire to pump as much fluid into her as I possibly could. It was so good. So incredibly good. She was right, I knew instantly. The best orgasm of my life. So much juice, it kept coming and coming.

At last, at long long last, it finally ended. I pumped my last squirt, and then my cock and balls lay still. She pulled her lips carefully and expertly off, keeping them tight to squeeze every last drop from inside and outside it.

And then she was gone. So quickly, in fact, that I had to blink. I looked side to side, and saw her, now several feet down the bench, kneeling in front of another man.

I was feeling drowsy and limp, but I mused on what had just happened. I was shocked, amazed. Yet a part of me was not surprised at all, I realized. Agnes, though not especially attractive, was always so smart and talented; always able to adapt to any situation or challenge with startling skill and creativity, which is why she'd been so successful as a researcher. As I drifted off to sleep, I drowsily saw that this is what had happened; she'd applied herself to this challenge; literally a life-and-death challenge of learning how to get as much sperm as possible from as many men as possible as frequently as possible, and, like always, she'd aced it. Wow. Just thinking of her and her skills I started to feel a fullness re-appearing in my cock. But, sleep won out.

DAY 12

Karen found out.

She pieced it together, and she found out. About Agnes' subversive secret "tour' of the men in the middle of the night. About my orgasm. She flew into a jealous rage, and every person on those boats was terrified. It was like she had become the queen bee of the ship, and we had crossed the queen. Everyone kind of weakly avoided her gaze and studied their shoes.

Now, I saw it was as jealous rage, and we're sure of that much. But none of us on the boat really understood exactly which of many possible species of jealous rage that it was. Was she enraged that her husband had received sexual pleasure from another woman? Was she angry that she had a rival collecting sperm on her boat, taking precious calories from her 'flock'? Was she insulted that Agnes dared to do this right under her nose, literally, to her husband, showing her total disrespect? Was she jealous that so many men, all her men, who had been sexually fixated on her and her alone, had had orgasms with a different female? No one knew. I don't think Karen herself knew. But we all knew one thing for sure: she was fucking pissed.

It all started early in the morning at the start of breakfast, when Andy, a young man who was one of her favorites and most regular, productive sources, said "No thanks." No thanks. Karen was shocked and mystified.

"What? What did you say?"

"No thanks," he repeated.

"Are you feeling okay?

"I'm fine."

"You're not weak or sick?"

"Nope," he said drowsily. He showed her the disinterest and ambivalence that ONLY a guy who fairly recently had orgasmed could muster in front of a naked, resplendent hot woman like Karen. She sat back on her heels, still on her knees, staring at him, trying to make sense of it. She looked fucking fantastic.

After a moment's thought, she suddenly reached both hands under her breasts, and began caressing them, hefting their weight in each hand, then reaching her index fingers and thumbs up to lightly pinch the nipples, which got very hard. She slid the two hands further inwards, crossing them over each other so each hand now grabbed the opposite breast, and squeezed her shoulders in so her breasts were lifted up and toward each other. It was incredibly sexy. One hand slipped upwards, releasing the breast, and she slowly slithered it up her chest, smiling seductively at him, extending her finger until it reached her lips. She slowly and sensually opened her full, soft lips and licked her finger, then took it slowly, slowly into her mouth, settling her lips around it, then sucking gently up and down while staring into Andy's eyes. I had no idea where she had learned this, but in the last few days she had transformed herself from a prim and conservative wife into the most sexually fluent goddess I had ever seen.

Pulling her finger out for a moment, in a husky whisper, she said, "Look at my mouth, baby...look how wet and soft it is in here..." she extended her tongue just slightly out of her mouth as her lips opened slightly just enough to be devastatingly sexy. Unnngh. "Can't you imagine your hard cock in here? I'll lick you and suck you, and give you everything you want, just like you like it. Don't you want to do that?" she purred in an incredibly feminine and arousing voice.

"No thanks."

"WHAT!!" Karen leaped to her feet. "What the fuck is going on?"

He looked up at her nervously.

"Why don't you want me? What's going on? What happened?"

"Ummm..." Andy withered under the ferocity of her stare, "well...it's because..." He hesitated. His eyes darted for a second over to Agnes and then back at Karen.

Karen's head whipped around in the direction of his glance and glared at Agnes. Understanding dawned on her. Her eyes narrowed. Agnes subconsciously took a nervous step backward. Karen whipped her head back to Andy.

"When?" she demanded.

"When what?" he said weakly.

"When did she make you come?"

"um...maybe an hour ago?"

"FUCKKKK!" She yelled at him. "NO! Okay, NO! Got it?"

He nodded emphatically.

She continued, "You do not put that cock in her mouth, understand?"

He nodded again.

She stared at him ominously for another moment, then rather abruptly seemed to calm down. She reached out and touched his neck on both sides lightly with her hands and then suddenly kissed him full on the mouth, softly and sensually and hungrily. After she broke off the kiss, he stared into her face, and she smiled lovingly at him. She spoke so softly it was almost a whisper, "Any time you want to come, I'll do it for you, baby, okay? Any time. I will take such good care of your cock. Come to me, okay?"

He nodded, happily.

"You'll come to me right?"

He nodded again.

"You won't put your dick in her, right?"

He shook his head.

"Not in her mouth, not in her pussy, not in her hand?"

He shook his head emphatically.

"Good boy." She kissed him on the forehead, then turned and strode quickly over to Agnes.

The closer Karen got, the more Agnes cowered backwards until she was practically supine against the side wall. As Karen approached, Agnes began speaking faster and faster, "I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I...I... shouldn't have done it. I...was just so thirsty, but, but, but it was a mistake. A mistake, I know I know, Karen Karen, wait. Wait."

1...345678