Thirst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My expression must have changed, because she averted her gaze, looking down at the wine glass instead. It wasn't so much shock at her sexual orientation as much as the fact that she'd trust me enough to reveal such a thing so early. But, her admission also gave me a certain satisfaction. Perhaps it was because she trusted me enough to reveal such intimate details. But, I was to realize soon enough that it was more than that…

"Sylvie, are you a lesbian?" I asked, rather emboldened by her confession.

"No, I… well…" she replied, shaking her head, her hair dancing like a diaphanous silk curtain around her head, "I am bisexual."

She seemed nervous and I felt sorry for the discomfort that this shy, friendly, and exquisitely well mannered young woman must have felt. Surely, it took much courage for her to reveal such private details to someone she had only met a couple of hours ago. I was touched that she trusted me enough to tell me such personal details.

"Sylvie. It's okay. It's all right. Really, I have nothing against lesbians or bisexuals. In fact, a couple of my school friends and colleagues are gay," I said, trying to reassure her, but she wouldn't lift her eyes from the wine glass.

Instinctively, I leaned forward and lifted her face up with a finger to her chin, wanting to reassure and comfort her. Her skin felt very soft and her eyes were wavering, as if unsure.

"Please look at me Sylvie. It's fine. Really," I reassured her again.

"Are you.. I mean… by any chance… you're not?" she asked, her voice quivering.

I understood the question she wanted to ask but wasn't comfortable asking outright. And it was my turn to feel awkward, and I caught myself looking down at my wine glass. But, I certainly wanted to reciprocate the trust and openness she had shown me.

"Well, if you're asking me if I'm bi or lesbian, I can tell you that so far, no," I answered as evenly as I could, still looking down.

"Ah," she paused, as if expecting something more, and I wasn't sure if I detected some disappointment in her voice, "Thanks for being honest with me Sheila, and for accepting me as I am."

"Sylvie, are you ashamed of being bi?" I said, looking up at her again.

"No, no. I'm fine with it. It's just that… I don't want you to be offended. I really want to work with you, you know. I seem to have really taken our conversation off in a direction I should not have." Her eyes were wavering, as if she was unsure again.

"Oh. Jeez. You don't have to worry about that Sylvie."

But, I was confused – I felt sorry for her somehow, as if I had disappointed her. Yet, at the same time, there was a sense of mounting excitement inside me that was puzzling. What I said next took even me by surprise.

"But, I do fantasize about such things, you know."

"Oh?" she seemed relieved, even enlivened again, "Really? What sort of fantasies might they be?"

"Uh huh. You know, the usual…" I regretted my admission, even though it was only meant to reassure.

"Mmm… You're blushing, Sheila." Sylvie giggled and then added, "And it's very becoming of you."

Her comment stoked the heat rising on my face, making me feel truly embarrassed. Our eyes were locked and I could sense a lingering nervousness in her eyes.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't feel like it…" she said, and then added hastily, "Oh, God!! I am being rude, aren't I?"

"It's okay Sylvie. I don't mind," I replied, and continued, shocking myself yet again "Well, you know being with another woman, or, even with two men, or a couple. That sort of thing… But, I haven't really felt that sort of attraction towards anyone in real life."

Sylvie seemed relieved as she laid her hand on mine. The silence that fell between us seemed to go on and on, but it was a comfortable sort of silence. When she spoke again, she sounded a lot more at ease, even if not completely comfortable.

"Perhaps it's rude of me to bring up such a topic and ask you intimate questions about your personal life," she said, "I'm sorry if I've caused any discomfort Sheila."

Sylvie seemed so sensitive and well meaning. I appreciated her sentiment and even the nature of our discussion despite the awkwardness of it.

It was precisely at that moment that I felt the urge to kiss her along with the realization that the confusion I felt before was due to the inability to recognize and express my attraction towards her. It went beyond friendship into murky desires that I had not felt towards another woman before that night.

That realization completely unnerved me. I sat there looking into her eyes not knowing whether to give in to this insistent urge to touch her, to feel her skin glide on mine. Impelled by some internal confidence that still confounds me, I reached for her with open arms. She moved into me, unhesitating, as if she understood. I hugged her and felt her sob and then go quiet, her head resting on my shoulder, her soft hair brushing my cheek.

She smelled wonderfully fresh and feminine. I bent my head to her slender neck and kissed where it joined the line of her jaw. Sylvie stiffened initially and then relaxed. Straightening up, I moved my head back until we were facing each other.

"Sheila…" she began and then broke off, starting again, "Please understand. I don't want to do anything that'll affect our relationship. I want to get to know you. And to learn from you and work with you. I don't want to ruin that."

"Hush, hush, you silly girl," I said, laying a finger on her lips, "Nothing can go wrong anymore. I want this as much as you do."

She started softly kissing the finger resting on her lips. I watched helplessly, my breath gathering pace as she kissed my finger gently, all the while looking into my eyes for reassurance, her mouth moving slowly up the finger while her hand turned it around, up and down. I became aware of the drumbeat of a strong pulse on my neck. When she kissed her way to the top of the finger, she took the tip into her mouth with a low moan. My finger slid into her mouth, into the pool of her saliva, and then her tongue swirled around it, as if trying to get a fix on its shape. I struggled to maintain a steady breath, trying to calm myself, but failed. Sylvie slowly slid my finger out, wrapping her hand around it, stroking it as if it were an erection. I could feel the familiar tingle in my groin and the attendant pleasure waves starting in my abdomen.

My mind was made up. Although I barely knew this young woman, I was determined to express the unfamiliar passion that I felt towards her.

"I want to… I'd like to…" She whispered, struggling with the words.

"It's alright. You can say it," I whispered, "go ahead. Say it, Sylvie."

"I want to please you Sheila. Whatever you desire, I'll do it," she said, her eyes imploring.

"Oh, honey. You're so sweet and kind to me," I said, touched but not quite sure what she meant, "But, you're more experienced in these things than I am."

She hesitated, her eyes searching mine for reassurance, "In that case, may I undress you? Please?"

"Yes, Sylvie, sure."

Sylvie stood up, and I followed, moving to the foot of the bed. She started unbuttoning my blouse, still looking into my eyes as if to make sure that I wasn't going to change my mind. I felt her tremble as she took my left wrist to loosen the clasp on the sleeve. After unclasping the other sleeve, she looked up at me.

"Please turn around Ms. Fontaine," she murmured, addressing me formally again.

As I stood facing away from her, she pulled my blouse off, one sleeve at a time. In the mirror to the side of the bed, I saw her neatly fold and drape the blouse over one of the chairs. Turning towards me again, she unzipped my skirt. I stepped out of them, and she bent down, her fingers brushing my calves before she picked up the skirt. Again, she neatly folded and draped it with a methodical gentleness. I saw my reflection, clad only in stockings, panties and bra, and wondered if she found me attractive. When she turned back from the chair, Sylvie's gaze met mine in the mirror.

"You're so beautiful Sheila," she swallowed, as if sensing my question, "I want to pleasure you in so many ways. Whatever you want, I'm willing…"

I was puzzled by these earnest entreaties from her, as if she wanted me to tell her what exactly to do. It was almost like she was pleading with me to show her the way.

"But, first, it's your turn Sylvie. Let's take care of you first, shall we?" I said, partly excited by the prospect of seeing her naked, but also stalling for time as I wasn't sure how I should respond to her request.

Stepping towards her, I started undoing the buttons of her silk shirt. She unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. I removed her shirt, leaving her standing in her bra, facing away from me. She quickly took it from my hands and picking up her skirt and went through her ritual of folding and draping them neatly on the chair.

Her body was so soft, full and rounded compared to mine. Not that she is plump - just fleshier, more feminine than me. I wanted to reach out and grab her by the hips and pull her into me, but I held back. Turning around, she knelt down at the foot of the bed, and, I sat instinctively on its edge. She took my left foot, and resting it on her thigh, loosened the shoe. Her hands reaching for the top of my garter stockings set off of sheets of sensations that danced deliciously on my skin, and I could feel the moisture seeping out of my quim. I wondered excitedly if she could see the wet patch on my panties. As a matter of fact, I wanted her to see how aroused I was.

Sylvie rolled off the stocking from each foot. She moved the shoes to the side and placed the stockings on top of the table next to the chair. When her arms reached for my panties, I restrained her.

"You, first."

"Please… let me do it," Sylvie replied, sitting up next to me on the bed.

As she removed her shoes and stockings, I reached up to caress her silky hair, lifting the hem of her bob, feeling the soft, luxuriant strands glide across my palm.

"Mmmm.. such beautiful hair, Sylvie," my voice was surprisingly steady despite the mounting excitement and nervousness I felt.

"Thanks Sheila," she smiled, "let me help you with your bra."

I stood up next to her savoring her trembling fingers undo the hooks. I saw her in the mirror, lips parted as if in a trance at the reflection of my breasts, now exposed. My nipples, darker than hers, were erect, were stiff and aching to be touched. Sylvie reached around and unhooked her bra, letting her breasts spill out. Her nipples, more pink to next to my brownish ones, were stiff knobs mounted on pale brown areolas marked by goose bumps of arousal. We were both staring into the mirror, our eyes brazenly devouring the semi-naked flesh of each other. Unable to contain myself, I turned around.

"Mmm… Sylvie, what a beautiful pair do we have here?" I cooed, like a hungry infant, reaching for her magnificent orbs.

I took her breasts, one in each hand, feeling their weight and glorying in the softness, squeezing and kneading them with delighted lust. I rolled the soft, rubbery nubs of her stiff nipples between my fingers. A guttural moan escaped Sylvie's lips. Her pointed nipples felt stiff and erect and I couldn't wait to give them suck – the first time I felt such uncontrollable desire to be a nurturing infant at a woman's teat.

"Harder, please," Sylvie's voice was almost pleading.

I pinched the nipples harder, feeling a shiver run down her frame in response. She leaned into me, as if pulled towards me by the twisting action on the taut knobs atop her mounds. Her eyes were filled with a soft, ecstatic look, her lips quivering with desire.

"Sheila, let me pleasure you. Please…" she repeated again, her tongue wetting her succulent lips.

"Sure, sweetie. But, let's get comfortable first, okay?" I was eager to see her quim as much as I wanted to show her mine, still unsure on how to take charge.

"Please turn around, Sheila," Sylvie's voice had a desperate urgency to it, as if she were begging me to solve the crisis she was in.

I turned around, my eyes again on the mirror, watching her reflection. She knelt down behind me and rolled my panties down. Her gaze followed the top line as it cleared my buns, and her breathing seemed to halt as my derriere came into view. Her eyes riveted on my buns, she continued to pull the panties down to my knees. I stepped out of it, leaving her holding it in her hands.

"Oh, God…" she gasped, her eyed glued to my waist.

She stood up and before I could assist her, hurriedly slipped off her panties and tossed both our panties on the top of the armoire hastily in a heap, unlike the way she had carefully folded our skirts and shirts earlier.

"You're scrumptious, Sylvie. You know that?" I said, my words strangely even and sure, "Turn around slowly for me, will you, darling? Let me take a good look at you."

Sylvie blushed, as I sat down on the bed. Her pronounced mound was bare, except for the closely cropped patch of hair at the top that narrowed to a V just above her clit. The hood of her marvelous fleshy, engorged flower flared out in to a pair of thick, pink labia, glistening invitingly.

I was still coming to grips with the lustful desire this young woman was arousing in me. Up until then, even though I had fantasized about how it'd feel to be with another woman, I had not felt the sort of heart-pounding, dizzying passion of arousal for feminine flesh. A swell of tingling swept up my belly as Sylvie started a slow pirouette, holding her hands above her head. As she continued to turn, her magnificent behind came into profile, and I whistled softly.

"Oooo… What a magnificent butt baby," I blurted out, as my heart beat out a jazz drum solo.

I leaned back on the bed on my elbows, one foot raised to the edge of the mattress and the other bent over the edge, wantonly exposing my quim, as a vision of lusciousness twirled in front of me. My wet, excited quim was overflowing with juices. As she turned around to face me, her glance fell on my body, starting at the eyes, moving down to my breasts, and then taking in my quim that lay open to her gaze. Her tongue slid out, wetting her lips. And then she looked up at me, eyes moist and breathing hard. I relished the idea that I could excite her to such a state of arousal. Yet, it felt strange that I was the object of her devotion.

"Like what you see Sylvie?" I couldn't resist teasing her.

"Oh, God! Ms. Fontaine, If only you knew how much. I'm a complete, head-over-heels goner," she rasped, swallowing hard.

"Ah, but, you haven't even seen all of me, have you?" I teased her, getting up, "Sit down – it's your turn to watch."

Standing confidently with my hip thrust out, I savored the feeling of power I felt as I lifted my breasts, kneading them and then twirled the nipples, pulling on them gently.

"Mmm… succulent," I winked at Sylvie and heard her sigh as she nodded her head in agreement.

"Yes, succulent," she repeated in a whisper, adding to my delight, "and so perfect."

"But, yours are magnificent, Sylvie," I teased her, as she bit her lower lip in silence.

I placed one foot on the bed, letting one of my hands slide down to my navel, sliding the tip of a finger in and out slowly.

"Mmmm, I love a tongue in my navel," I said, gazing directly into Sylvie's mesmerized eyes.

She nodded her head, mute, eyes wide open. The tip of her pink tongue slithered around her lips once more before vanishing into her mouth. My hand moved further down, ruffling the clipped pubes, and then slowly caressed the sopping slit, sliding between the folds, up and down, without plowing deep into the pleasure grotto.

"I'm so wet Sylvie," I whispered, "and so are you. We're both very wet. You know why?"

Sylvie, nodded her head from side to side, as if she had lost her voice, setting her silky hair in motion, her eyes still locked on my hand as it cupped my mons.

"It's because we want each other," my heavy, lust laden voice was still steady.

"Yes, we want each other. I want to be yours Sheila," she echoed, her eyes glowing, as if she was hypnotized.

I slowly pushed my middle finger into my overflowing quim, following it with another. Sliding them out, I inspected the glistening digits covered with my cunny juice. I took them in my mouth, savoring the flavor wild flowers and strange fruits, enjoying the salty creamy flavor that I was so familiar with, wondering if she'd like the taste.

"Yummy. Would you like to taste me Sylvie?" I baited her.

"Oh, yes, yes, please…" she gulped, and then accused me, "I can't believe you haven't done anything like this before Sheila."

"Ah, but I did tell you that I've fantasized about it, yes?" I giggled.

I lowered the leg from the bed and slowly turned around, hands clasped over my head – just as Sylvie a few minutes before - watching our reflections in the mirror. Facing away from Sylvie, I saw Sylvie's reflection: she had collapsed back, resting on her elbows, her chest heaving, eyes glazed and entranced. She was looking at my behind and, again, her tongue slithered out to lick her lips, wetting them. Her legs were parted enough that I could see her pouting, flowering labia glistening with a thick coating of juices on the inviting engorged pink that was the beginning of her honeycomb. Sylvie stood up and I felt her breath on my back, and then her body leaned into me, pressing against my back, her nipples poking urgently into my skin.

"Please sit down Ms. Fontaine," she whispered, her hands caressing my breasts and belly down to my pubes.

I turned my neck and then we were kissing furiously, our tongues invading each other's mouth. Turning, I took her head into my hands, mashing our lips together. I drank from her, sucking on her tongue with such fierceness that she let out a groan.

"Oops. Sorry," I said, pulling back.

"No, no! I like it. I like it a little hard. Please don't hold back."

It hit me then – her pleading look, all the entreaties before, her insistence to undress me, and her desire to please me – all of it made sense in that instant. I held her head in my hands, looking into her dilated eyes.

"Are you…" I hesitated, "are you a submissive, or, masochistic Sylvie?"

She looked at me for a minute and tried to avert her head down. But, I held her head, forcing her to look me straight in the eye.

"Answer me Sylvie. Look into my eyes and tell me. It'll be okay. Don't worry sweetie," I coaxed her.

"I'm submissive, but not masochistic. But a little rough treatment is nice," she whimpered.

Her eyes searched my face, again filled with doubt. I brought her face to mine, kissing her hard before pulling her into a tight embrace.

"It's okay Sylvie. I've never been dominant and I'm certainly not sadistic. But, you know," I lifted her head again looking into her eyes, "I feel a bit dominant with you. And it seems to come surprisingly naturally, I must say. But, don't expect whips and chains, okay?"

Sylvie giggled and then nuzzled her face into my shoulder.

"Yes, a bit more of what you've done is more than enough. No rough stuff - I'm not into abject submission or intense pain. And you're doing it just right Sheila," she whispered, "I just can't believe you've never been with a woman before. You're such a natural."

"Thanks Sylvie. Believe me, I'm as surprised as you are," I whispered back, hugging her close to me.

As we stood close against each other, my hands wound around her waist, gathering her to me, and we melted into each other. Our hips were pressed together as if we wanted to merge into one. I grabbed her head and soon our tongues were invading each other's mouth, and her saliva flowed sweet and copious into my mouth. I drowned in her sweet aroma, relishing the sparring of our tongues. She eventually broke the kiss.