Thirst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sylvie, you little devil. All I taste here is the creamy juices from your cunny," I accused her, giving vent to my desire "I want to taste your ass baby."

"Mmm... If you would spread the cheeks …" she replied in a trembling voice, turned on by my declaration that now indicated a turnaround in my attitude towards her sweet bottom.

I felt the exhilaration that comes from an unburdened mind and heart – much like what we felt Bim. Placing my thumbs on either side of her cute starry pit, I spread her. I was stunned when it opened up – just like a little flower blooming – as if she could will it to open. Eagerly, I lowered my nose and inhaled the forbidden scent emanating from within her. Once again that day I was giddy with a new pleasure that I had not experienced before. Her scent was very inviting, and not like anything I had feared.

"Sweetie, your anise is so open. And the smell is so arousing! How can you open up so easily?" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Mmm... All it takes is a little practice Ms. Fontaine," she whispered back.

My tongue dove in, and I could feel it slip past her constricting rings easily, without the sort of struggle her tongue had experienced at my star gate. She tasted wonderful! And the intimacy I felt in that moment was intensely tender and nurturing. Holding her behind apart, I buried my face into her soft flesh, my tongue darting in and out of her rosette. The wet, slurping of m my tongue diving in and out of the saliva pooled orifice was music to my ears.

"God, that tongue of yours Ms. Fontaine. And the sound it makes…" Sylvie cooed, enthralled by the tongue lashing she was receiving.

"Oh, yes, such a wet, sexy sound," I concurred, face inches from her ass, "and the taste too. I just love the taste of your anise girl. It is deliciously spicy."

I went back to licking her, one hand sliding under to seek out her clit. My fingers thrummed the lubricated nub, while my tongue reveled in the humid confines of her rosebud. She was squirming in all directions against me, as if unsure whether to push back at my plunging tongue, or push down on my strumming fingers.

"Ahhh… I'm cumming, Sheila, I'm cumming…" Sylvie moaned, her body wracked in spasms that shook her from head to toe.

And cum she did, my delighted tongue squeezed by her pulsing rings. I lowered my mouth to her cunny and drank the nectar flowing from her horn, sucking on those tumescent lips, drinking all that she secreted copiously, while my nose nuzzled into her rosebud. I felt so wicked, naughty, and delicious! Spreading the copious juices from her cunny on her derriere, I licked it all up. I felt free and light, and almost out of control. Unable to resist the insistent throbbing in my clit, I lowered my wet hand to my mound. A couple of strokes against my clit was all it took for me to cum again, the release making me fall atop Sylvie's wobbly behind. We collapsed on the bed, Sylvie stretched out on her belly, with me atop her, my head nestled on the wonderful cushion of her behind.

As our breathing subsided, I parted her buns and started licking her little pucker gently, as a cat would lick its kitten. She murmured, contented and I felt a tenderness, a closeness to her that I never imagined I could've felt towards another woman. We fell asleep, next to each other, only to wake up and feast on one another in the morning. She left in the afternoon, and, when I waved her good-bye I felt the sorrow of parting one feels for a lover. I knew that I had truly fallen in love with Sylvie.

Another night, a few weeks later, we were in bed lying head to toe on our sides…

I felt Sylvie's breath grazed over my mound and moved further back, over the sensitive skin between my quim and my rosebud, her wet tongue grazing to her favored destination. Holding my cheeks apart she fell hungrily on her target, kissing it first and then prodding that forbidden orifice with her tongue. Excited, I too moved further up and parting her cheeks hungrily planted kisses on her tender, sweet, spicy anise. Soon, the room was filled with our lusty groans and the wet, sloppy sound of tongues playing in the saliva moistened pits unabashedly. I couldn't but marvel at how easily her portal opened up at the slightest caress. In contrast, her tongue was still pushing hard, making little headway. I knew she wanted to go deeper into my pucker (as did I), as deep as I was able to penetrate hers. Still, my natural tendency to tighten up blocked our mutual desire. We finished with our fingers bringing on the tremors of

Later, lying next to her as we were sloppily kissing each other, I asked her the question that had been on my mind for a while now.

"Darling, why is it that your anise open up so easily, while I'm having such a difficult time?"

"How do you mean Sheila?"

She knew very well what I meant, but was egging me on to be more explicit. That's another thing that was helping me in my progress – her openness in expressing her feelings in a very earthy, uninhibited way (which reminded me of you Bim). Although, it was exciting and freeing for me as well to verbalize my feelings so openly.

"You little rat! You know what I mean," I said, giggling at the I-have-no-clue expression she put on, "You know when I finger or lick your pretty little ass, how your anise opens up. I can push my tongue so easily into you and, yet, I can't bring myself to open up like you. Why is that?"

She sighed, gathering her thoughts before answering.

"It's just practice Sheila. The involuntary muscles are protective, but, with some practice anyone can be more relaxed. For instance, just like the Kegel exercises I showed you the other day to strengthen the pelvic muscles, there are things you can do to relax and open up the anus," She paused, "I use a butt plug and it works wonders…"

She trailed off, looking into my eyes waiting for a reaction..

"Butt plug? But…" I must have looked surprised at her admission of using toys specifically for the anus.

"Hey, a girl gotta get some satisfaction during all those weeks she's away from the object of her devotion. No?" She giggled, "But, seriously, I think using something like that helps you understand how to relax, because the muscles get used to being stretched, and, also the subconscious fear of pain goes away, perhaps. There is a site on the net where you can order exquisite, hand crafted glass dildos and plugs. Would you like to check it out?"

I lugged my laptop to the bed and, together, we looked at the offering at the site. She even helped me with selecting one, which was a bit more of a dildo (the one you saw), and not as big as others that frightened me so much that Sylvie started laughing. She also showed me the one she had, which was a long glass handled butt plug with spheres of increasing girth strung along the shaft, the smallest at the tip and the largest near the circular handle at the top.

"You are certainly a very naughty kitten Sylvie," I said, more in admiration than admonition.

"Mmm…" she murmured as she slid her wet tongue into my ear, "You certainly bring out the best kitten in me Ms. Fontaine."

A month later, when she came over, she asked to see my new purchase after we had brought each other off. She held it in her palms, eyes closed, rolling it gently, and then using her other hand to slide it back and forth.

"Feels really nice…" she commented, and then opening her eyes asked, "Is it helping?"

"Well…" I responded, "I still have ways to go Sylvie, even with lubricants."

"Ohhh… Are you using any special kind of lubricant?"

"No, just olive oil," I responded, "Since it is glass, I figured it should be alright."

"Yes, indeed." she giggled, "Edible oil, Ms. Fontaine? You are giving me very naughty ideas."

"Sush, now, you wicked girl. I am trying really hard, can't you see? And here you are, complicating things further…"

Sylvie sat up, as if she had an idea. Slipping off the bed, she sat on the floor. Instinctively I followed suit, sliding to join her. But she stopped me from getting off the bed.

"No, no, stay there. Turn around away from me Sheila. Yes, that's right…" she instructed, guiding me with her hands.

I was facing away from her, and she spread my feet, until they were as far apart as they'd go, and she pulled my hips down. My torso too sank down, while my bottom hung just over the edge of the bed, and, I could feel myself open up more than I ever had before.

I felt her fingers momentarily caress my cunny, gathering a coating of slippery juices. Sliding out between my lips, the lubricated finger positioned againt my pucker. She swirled it around the tight ring, going around the edge without entering. She kept at it until I started pushing and rotating my hips against her teasing digit, moaning deliriously. Sylvie placed her palms on one of my crescent moons, pushing as if to slow the hypnotic movement of my derriere, as she held her finger still.

"Now, Ms Fontaine," she instructed, as my movements slowed, "Bear down as if you're.. umm.. going potty."

As I followed her instructions, I could feel my pucker push out, with her finger still pressing down, going round and round it's now extruded perimeter.

"Mmm.. it looks so cute," Sylvie cooed.

I felt her mouth on it, trying to suck it, while, simultaneously, her stiff tongue prodded at it to gain entry. Her tongue slid further this time and she moved it in and out a couple of times, as if it were a triumphant conqueror, before withdrawing. I shuddered at this welcome violation to that most personal, unseen and unsung tenderness of my being.

"See, you can open it by relaxing and bearing down. But, you can also do that by breathing in deeper, as if you're trying to drive the breath all the way down to your anise," she explained, as her finger again took the place of her tongue, but this time entering deeper.

I followed her instructions, trying to focus on my breathing (which was becoming more and more difficult with my mounting excitement), while her finger started rotating in ever widening circles, stretching my sensitive orifice open.

"Mmmm… someone's cute little bud is opening up!" she cooed excitedly.

I was disappointed when her finger slipped out, but was thrilled when her wet tongue took its place. But, in a short while, the lingual intruder too withdrew. I could hear Sylvie sucking on something and then I recognized the wet, colder tip of glass on my anus and the stiff object slid in with surprising ease against little resistance. The moan that escaped my lip was high pitched and ecstatic, as the nubs slid roughly through the gripping rings. She paused a moment, and then methodically started twisting the probe in and out, simultaneously parting the lips to my larger cavern and introducing three fingers into my quim, gushing with juices. She played me masterfully, until I was reduced to incoherent moans and grunts as the orgasm building up tightened my body into a coiled spring. I erupted so strong that I must have blanked out momentarily. When I became aware of myself again, I could feel the glass dildo in me, and Sylvie's mouth was sucking on the lips of my quim as I continued to shudder and spasm through a series of climaxes that propelled my senses jumbling. When it finally subsided, I lay on the bed sobbing uncontrollably, as if something deep had been released and set free. Sylvie stretched me out and curled up beside me, holding me close, softly kissing my back.

Sensing my desire, Sylvie turned on her belly and moved a thigh upwards. Her valley opened up , inviting me into the most vulnerable, tender, and private part of herself. A mélange of feelings – sense of wonder, unbridles desire and gratitude – swept through my being towards this sensitive, caring, and open hearted woman giving herself up to me to do with her as I wished. How could I have considered what I was about to do with any hesitation, or, as some sort of sordid, dirty act? In fact, it was the most beautiful and generous gesture any lover could offer me: inviting me to partake of her hidden and most private of all parts of her body. A celebratory mood lustful pride filled my heart. I would indulge, exult and immerse myself in this delightful act again and again without the least hesitation or inhibition of any sort.

I watched Sylvie's star pucker, pulling inwards, and a moment later, bloom out like a budding flower. Enthralled, I lowered my nostrils in to her humid valley, close to the crinkled anise, and took a few slow breaths, savoring the musky, heady scent. My tongue sneaked out eagerly to taste her flesh, savoring the roughness at the entrance to that most personal tunnel, and, pausing to relish the mysteries that awaited it deeper down. Yes, I wanted to go as deep inside her as my tongue would stretch, until it hurt to the root. I was desperate to commune with this part of Sylvie, giving her all the pleasure she desired. My tongue invaded her passage, marveling at the transition in texture from rough to smooth, dancing in and out of the pulsing rings, and, gratified by the way she pushed herself against me.

"Sheila, please put the probe in," she whispered, "Fuck me with it, please."

The urgency of her words set my skin tingling, and I grabbed the dildo, positioning it between her cheeks, rubbing it sensuously around her spreading rosebud. She wanted that which had just been inside me, to fuck her and bring her pleasure. With an animal grunt, I pushed it into Sylvie's dark passage. It opened up, and the probe slid in easily, stretching her skin. As I slid it in and out, I ducked my head and went to work on her juicy and wonderfully aromatic quim, drowning myself in the smell, taste and texture of her cum, as my tongue danced in tune to the dildo sliding in and out of her derriere. It wasn't long before her thighs tightened around my face, and, she let out a guttural moan and came in torrents. Drinking up all she could offer, I slowed down to licking her gently, showering her mound with gentle kisses, threading my tongue in to taste more of her honey which seemed to keep on flowing. A few "after shocks" left her trembling, and, then with a sigh she relaxed. I pulled the probe gently out. I don't know how long we kissed and murmured endearments to each other, but, time mattered little.

I woke up later, her head on my shoulder, her breath washing over my neck in a soothing rhythm: in-out, in-out, in-out... I held her, my eyes misty with the mystery of the spirit that was Sylvie.

So, you see Bim, Sylvie was the one who helped me to get past the inhibitions that had bedeviled me. She helped me to love and accept myself, completely and without any inhibitions. I couldn't have made it without her gentle respect and unwavering desire to please me. She's the magic mirror in which I saw a healthy image of those aspects of myself that I was conflicted with. It was the first step in the journey that culminated in what you and I did together. By the time you called me two months ago, Sylvie was about to leave for Asia with her parents. I've spoken often about you to her, but not divulged the details of why we broke up. Her departure gave me the space to think through what I wanted from you. It also gave me the time experiment with watersports, making sure that I'd like it. Not surprisingly, I came to accept it readily, thanks in part due to my experiences with Sylvie. So, I was ready for you when we met.

When Sylvie called me from China a month ago, I told her that you would be visiting, and that I wished to renew my friendship with you. She was encouraging and not the least bit jealous or apprehensive – generous to a fault, as always. So you see, I owe Sylvie the truth about us: the reasons for our break up, all that happened when we met, and how much you mean to me. I want to tell her all as plainly as I have written to you about myself and Sylvie in this note. I hope you understand.

Bim, my connection with Sylvie, strong as it is, doesn't diminish nor detract from the intensity of my feelings towards you. You know that this is true – you felt it as much as I did when we met. My darling, I realize now that you are an essential part of my life. But, that is how I feel about Sylvie too, albeit in a different way – if you are my soul mate, then she's a kindred spirit. I can't explain it any better than that. I don't know how long I'll be with her, but, I will always care for and love her unconditionally and wholeheartedly. I also don't know how it will work out among the three of us, but, I am not willing to give up either of you. But I promise you that I will be as true to you both as well as I know myself.

I know that I risk losing either or both of you. But, one thing I learned with Sylvie is to accept myself and not cover up my inner truth in a veneer of proper, civilized behavior. That is what divided you and I, and I won't repeat that mistake again. Whatever either of you choose, I will respect your decisions, because I am connected to you both and trust you to do the right thing.

I set out to answer your question in a couple of pages, but, the words just kept flowing. However, it is all for the better – it put things in perspective for me. I hope it does for you as well. Tell me what you think of it all, but only when you are ready and not a minute sooner.

Turn, turn, that I may see their starry lights,
Thine eyes of azure; turn. For one dear glance
I will reveal love's most obscure delights,
And drowse you in pleasure's endless trance.
- Baudeliere

Love and kisses,

Shee