Thirst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands encircled Sylvie's hips, grabbing the fleshy mounds of her behind. I squeezed and kneaded them, and the nether orifice between them stretched and distended every time, returning to its natural, demure perfection as I let go. Sylvie feverish tongue caressed my quim, stoking the fires withi. The desire to touch it and feel her tender spot grew stronger.

I slid my index finger, trembling down her lower back into the crease where her buns came together. Tracing the path of the valley, the finger crept into the rough surface that marked the entrance to the humid, convulsing pit. I swirled it around her pucker, savoring the feel of the roughness of the crinkled skin, before pressing it against the tight opening. Increasing the pressure on the finger, I encountered the resistance of the rings, but only briefly, before they relaxed and I was in! It felt so good to have my finger lodged in to her sweet derriere. In fact, I was not doing it to test my limits but for my own pleasure. Feverishly happy, I tongued Sylvie's hood vigorously, egging her on to the peak.

Sylvie's long, surprised moan into my pussy announced her impending orgasm and I sucked on her hood, nibbling and chewing on it softly with my lips, while my tongue flicking the nub mercilessly. She gushed her nectar onto my nose and cheeks and I alternated between drinking her outpouring and sucking on her clit. I felt her tense just before the waves of orgasm hit her and echoed in insistent constrictions of her pucker around my finger. As her lips squeezed my throbbing clit, I felt the crash of another orgasm wracking my body and heard her gulp for air between thrusts of her tongue. As the orgasm and the attendant shocks coursed through me, Sylvie's fingers slid from my pussy, to flutter back and forth over my nether portal, gently caressing it, sending shivers up my spine. She restrained from entering my virginal rosebud, perhaps waiting for me to give her permission. That too increased my respect and love for her.

We lay there panting and my finger slid out, and, instinctively I brought it to my nostrils. My fears were unfounded – its smell was musky and heavy, but quite attractive. I closed my eyes as I rolled away from her thigh, astonished at how quickly I had turned the corner. We sat up and fell into each other's arms, lips locked in gentle kisses as our breath slowly settled.

Afterwards, when I was dressed and ready to go to my room, Sylvie got up, still naked, and hugged me close. She said thanks so many times, it was clear that she appreciated my effort to overcome the inhibition. Back in my room, I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, brushing my teeth, and a line from a movie from long ago came to mind. I mumbled through the toothpaste at my reflection, delirious with happiness and feeling free:

"Sheila loves to eat pussy!"

The next day, Sylvie and I had breakfast and went to the sessions together, and, later in the afternoon, she left for the airport. We had agreed that she'd come over to meet Dr. Brinker as soon as I set up a date and time.

Three weeks later, Sylvie drove up to the Institute on a Friday to meet the team. Dr. Brinker wasn't too enthusiastic when I suggested that we hire her on a part time basis, but agreed to meet her after seeing her resume. However, he warmed up to her, after her presentation of how the work she had done with statistical experiments could serve as a means to gather and analyze data more effectively, and with much less effort. In fact, he was uncharacteristically enthusiastic at lunch, asking Sylvie point blank when she could start. Apparently, one of the statistical experts from the institute whom he had invited to the presentation was so impressed that he had recommended we hire Sylvie right away.

Later, when I stopped by Dr. Brinker's office, he agreed that we should start her off part time and then move her into a full time position as soon as we got more funding. Since we couldn't pay for flights and hotel, she'd have to drive up in her car and we'd pay her mileage. He also agreed with my proposal that she stay with me on a per diem allowance, whenever she came up to the institute. We went for lunch afterwards with the team and completed the paperwork with Human Resources. I took the rest of the afternoon off as Sylvie was staying for the weekend, excited to be alone with her at last.

As soon as we got inside my home, we were all over each other. We must have kissed for half an hour standing in the entrance, before I showed her to the guest room so she could put her things away. When she noticed the red bag hanging on the towel hanger in the bath room, she hugged and thanked me, evidently pleased at the implication. I left her downstairs to "get ready" and retired upstairs.

We went out for dinner and, later in the evening sat at the dining table in our pajamas sharing a pot of hot tea, touching and holding each other like teenagers in love. Afterwards, we moved to the sofa, and I couldn't keep my hands off of her body, pulling at the cord to loosen it.

"Are you comfortable this time?" Sylvie asked me.

"Yes, sweetie. Let's do it." I responded, kissing her neck, and decided to put her at ease, "You see, for the past few weeks, I've been playing with myself there …"

I still found it difficult to talk about it, even if a lot less than before.

"And how have you been playing with your gorgeous derriere, Ms Fontain, if you don't mind me asking?" she queried, her eyes glinting mischievously.

When I hesitated, she kissed me to comfort and reassure.

"I am sure that whatever you did must have been very sexy," she said, as she pulled back, her eyes searching mine with a sincerity that made my hesitation take flight.

"Just with my finger," I replied, and then added, "I.. I.. even like the smell."

"God, I am sure. It's so exciting to do it, isn't it? I love it too – the scent, I mean. It's so intoxicating," Sylvie whispered.

When I had tried it the first time on myself, "intoxicating" was the exact word that had crossed my mind. After trying it on her, I was helplessly repeating that act, letting my finger linger inside the tight orifice a bit longer each time. I even tasted my finger once, tentatively at first, but then abruptly taking it in and sucking it with such desire that it shocked me. That was when the last of any doubts or hesitations that I felt towards anal play disappeared. After all, if I could taste my juices, surely I could taste my anus, which was erotically pleasurable to play with and an intrinsic part of who I am. In fact, with proper hygiene, I found the natural smell quire arousing. Sylvie's gentle whispers brought me back to the here and now.

"Okay, then Ms. Fontaine, will you lie face down please?"

Once I was prone on the couch after discarding my bathrobe, my head turned sideways on a cushion, Sylvie got on top, naked and on her knees, straddling my hips. She started squeezing my back, her hands warming my skin, soothing and relaxing the muscles. As she shifted back and forth, her creamy, warm secretions scalded the back of my thighs. Eventually she shifted further down, straddling my calves, her hands squeezing and kneading my buns. I deliberately moved my feet up against her soft pussy lips, spreading the juices oozing from her engorged labia on my skin. The hemispheres of my derriere were crushed against each other only to be pulled apart as she vigorously kneaded the flesh. I tried to visualize my pucker as it came into view each time the globes parted and then disappeared momentarily. What an arousing sight it must have been for Sylvie!

"Such a cute little anise you have Ms. Fontaine!" Sylvie whispered.

"Anise?" I hadn't heard it called that.

"Oops… I should've explained," Sylvie responded, "You know, as in the spice - the star anise - not the vegetable…"

"Oooh! I see the connection," I loved the analogy, but couldn't resist teasing her, "Are you saying it's spicy?"

"Well, come to think of it, if your cunny is honey, then, this lovely anise is spice. No?"

"My, my, you're waxing poetic Sylvie," I couldn't suppress the laughter.

Soon, we were both uncontrollably laughing. Sylvie kept kneading my flesh, her movements at a deliberate pace. Her movements gradually slowed down and I felt her parting the cheeks, and then she was still. I closed my eyes, imagining what she was seeing, excited and not the least bit ashamed or embarrassed. In fact, I only felt the thrill for exposing the most secret, protected part of my body so wantonly to her gaze, arousing her desire.

"Oooo, what a delectable, pretty little anise you have Ms. Fontaine. I can't wait to caress it," she whispered in a dreamy voice.

I just moaned, my vocal chords parched and dry and laid my head on the cushion, feeling intensely every contraction and release of my anise, as Sylvie sat still, her hands holding the cheeks of my derriere apart.

"Baby, do it!" I croaked eventually, unable to contain the tension, turning back to look at her.

"I love you," she mouthed silently, as if she too had lost her voice, a smile playing on her wet lips.

I felt the length of her finger at the top of my crevice, one hand still pulling apart the flesh of a cheek. It slid down gently and ever so maddeningly slowly, grazing the skin, skimming the anise (what a lovely word!), until it swept into the tropical wetness of the lubricious lips below. She repositioned herself, kneeling between my feet, and I felt her hands on my hips, urging it up until I was kneeling, hips thrust up, my head resting on a cushion. A feeling of vulnerability and wantonness filled in me.

"I have to kiss these firm buns of your first," she murmured as she continued the gentle caresses of her hands, and then asked, "Am I talking too much?"

I lay there quietly, my mind unable to guess what she would do next. She rested her palms on my bunds, moving them in circles over the flesh.

"No, Sylvie. I like what you say. It's making me horny baby," I replied, my eyes closed, savoring the warmth of her palms circling my skin.

"Your anise is so beautiful Shiela," She continued, her voice husky with desire, "and your quim too - so puffy and wet. It's such a pink delight. Look at the hood and stiff clit inside it! It's so engorged and erect! Andy your musk of arousal! Mmmm… it's heady. I've been fantasizing about tasting you, drinking your juices ever since the conference."

Sylvie's words were driving me crazy, and, I was dying for her to do it. But she continued her caresses, her hands and fingers stroking my inner thighs. And then her hands stopped suddenly, just below my quim, on either side. In a moment, I felt her warm breath on my pucker. She held her face close, her breath rapid at first, but slowing down until it steadied.

"What a wonderful smell Sheila - so very different than the sweet smell of your cunny. I'm so smitten by your bottom…" she paused, and I felt her breath traverse further down, hovering just above the lips of my quim, before she continued, "Oh, yes. Very different. Two beautiful, gorgeous flowers. I feel so lucky."

"Sylvie, do it. Do it now, sweetie. I can't bear it anymore," I was close to begging.

"Let me taste it first," she replied.

Her tongue, applied flat against the crinkly skin of my pucker startled me with it's wetness. She swiped her tongue in broad strokes, up and down, and then fluttered it side to side across the crevice. With an agonized moan, I clutched at the cushion in desperation. She cupped my mons with a hand, squeezing the petals of my lips between her fingers, as she continued the assault on my rosebud with her tongue.

"It tastes so good…" she mumbled.

The pleasure of two fingers parting my labia and entering the silken passage to my womb, followed by thrill of them sliding in and out, while her tongue lashed circles around my rosebud, sent my senses reeling. When the point of her tongue poked at the very center, that most vulnerable point, I bit my lips, moaning. Her tongue pushed and prodded, trying to get in, but, the passage remained stubbornly closed despite the insistent pressure of her determined assault. Momentarily, her fingers slid out of my quim, and the prodding of her tongue at my back door ceased. I felt her shift back t on her haunches.

"Mmmm.. Yummy. Deliciously creamy. I do so love your cunny juices," she commented lasciviously sucking her fingers.

"Oh, God. Sylvie, you slut, you get back to what you were doing," I cried helplessly, left hanging midway on the climb to a sorely needed relief.

"Oh, yes, Ms. Fontaine. Gladly. Sorry for the interruption," Sylvie chuckled.

Her fingers entered my cunny again, and after a quick swipe around, she withdrew them, rubbing them against my rosebud. She started tonguing the reluctant orifice, licking up the juices left by her fingers, and then prodding it with the tip of her tongue. Yet it remained stubbornly closed.

"Yes, yes, fuck it with your tongue, Sylvie," I panting, pushing back at her untiring tongue.

But, instead, she stopped, again.

"Oh, Ms. Fontaine, help me. Help me, please," she said between kisses she rained all over the twin orbs of my behind.

"What do you want me to do Sylvie?" I wailed, wanting her tongue back in that forbidden zone.

"Only you can help me get in. My tongue is not strong enough…" she said, panting.

"But, how can I…"

As if in answer, she took both my hands and placed the palms on each cheek of my butt.

"Oh, Sylvie!" I cried, embarrassed for a moment at what I had to do, but the feeling passed and turned into a thrill.

I had to help the little minx tongue my pucker deeper, and, that both of us were conspiring against my reluctant anise was incredibly sexy. Gripping each half, I pulled my cheeks apart, and was rewarded with a determined thrust of Sylvie's tongue at the tight gate. Simultaneously, I felt her finger again, now caressing my distended orifice and then sliding in and out next to her tongue. She sighed as her tongue licked all around her finger probing me. My heart raced uncontrollably, thrilled by our mutual lasciviousness. I was moaning in unison with Sylvie as my hands stretched my cheeks incredibly apart.

Sylvie slid her tongue down, pausing, swirling and pressing against my perineum, before descending into my cavern of bountiful nectar. But her finger continued to prod insistently until it gained entrance into my tight anus, a millimeter at a time. It swirled around trying to open up the pucker, while her tongue was busy with my overflowing quim. All it took was her tongue to touch my clit, and the wave of the impending orgasm rose up and spilled over. Expertly, she took the entire hood along with the clit and sucked it between her lips.

With a scream I came, trembling, feeling the tight rings gripping her invading finger repeatedly, as each wave of ecstasy washed over my helpless body. I felt the collapse of my weak knees as Sylvie's tongue and lips continued the torment and her hands propped me up from collapsing altogether. Dizzy with the ecstasy of the climax, I begged for a halt.

"No more, no more, Sylvie, I can't stand it…." I whimpered, but she continued, now with a gentle swipe of her tongue all over my mons.

Finally, when she stopped, I tried to push myself upright, but collapse helplessly. Sylvie gripped my hips, pulling me up and I turned around, falling back on the armrest of the cushion. I lay there, panting, still savoring the waves of pleasure that tumbled from my lap.

"Oh, Sylvie…" I cried, gulping in each breath, as I reached out for her, muttering incoherently, "please, please sweetie. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"My pleasure Ms. Fontaine," she whispered, falling over me, her lips against my ear, "I am so thrilled that you liked it."

I held her close, amazed at the intensity of it all, as she gently nuzzled into me, her lips kissing my neck, cheeks, and chin. One hand grazed my torso, cupping a breast and then rubbed down my shaking belly and lingered there, as if to calm it, and, finally enclosed my sex in her palm. My breathing calmed with her soothing ministrations. By and by, the giddiness that had overtaken me diminished. Recovering at last, I was determined to return the kindness, and passion that this nymphet had so generously given me. Yes, I was going to be as shameless and kinky with her as she had been with me!

I grasped Sylvie's hair – almost violently – forcing her face up to mine, and set upon her like a voracious succubus, frenzied by the sight of its prey. My tongue invaded her mouth, and a copious flow of her saliva flowed into my mouth as if quenching the dryness of my parched mouth. I was overcome with pure, undiluted desire and lust for Sylvie. I bit her lips until she whimpered into my mouth, and my hands squeezed her back, kneading and pinching her soft flesh as if I was going to make bread out of it to feed this ravenous hunger. What I felt and did accorded with my inner truth, unvarnished and naked, and I did it without denying or questioning its wisdom.

"All right you slut!" I growled, panting, "Up to the bedroom with you!"

We both got up, she running in front of me as if she were racing from a hunter, her wonderful derriere flexing tantalizingly as I chased her. We ran across the living room and up the stairs and at the top of the stairs, I caught up and grabbed her by her hips, mid-stride, one of her foot on the landing and another on the step below. Kneeling, I rained kisses on her warm buns as she struggled to free herself from my grip. I managed to nuzzle my nose between her cheeks, inhaling the humid smell of sweat and nature that resided in the runnel of her behind. Prying my hands apart, she ran into the bedroom and I stumbled in behind her. She was standing in front of the chaise, giggling and looking around wildly, as if trying to locater an escape route.

"You little devil… Come here right now!" I growled and lunged at her.

She leaped on to the bed and tried to crawl around it, but I caught her by her foot, dragging her back towards me. Pulling up to her I kissed her, our tongues running wet over each other, and we rolled around the bed, alternating between me and her on top. Unable to prolong my desire to taste her anise anymore, I got up on my knees, pulled her up and twirled her until she fell forward on all fours. Offering her hidden fruit, her most intimate secret, she spread her knees, and went down until her head was resting on her arms, bent at the elbow. Her hips were raised, and her buns opened up. Translucent, thick cream coated her pink petals, a viscous pool of it glistening in the crease, the wetness spreading to where her mound joined the broad thighs. In the glittering landscape of intersecting curves, mounds, and orchid petals, the little treasure of her tunnel that I unashamedly sought lay nestled invitingly. I had to force the little rose bud to bloom with my tongue.

Falling forward, I kissed her mound, swimming in the smell of her arousal. I quickly cleaned the juices on her inner thighs and sucked the lips of her coral flowered cunny while she pushed back into my face. Unable to control myself, I dipped my tongue again and again into the pool of nectar, slurping her honey, my breath rasping against her back.

"Oh, Sheila. You'll make me cum!" screamed my sweet little dumpling, but she was pushing all the more on to my tongue, unable or unwilling to pull back from its flutters and thrusts.

I disengaged my tongue from her quim and moved up to her taint, which too was coated with her honeyed juice. Licking and kissing, I slowly inched my way up to her pucker, which was pulsing in and out, as if waiting impatiently for the assault on it to begin. What a beautiful sight! I can't describe the voluptuousness of watching that tiny opening winking at me, as if bidding, begging me to enter. I flattened my tongue, seeking the forbidden taste of her anise. Some of her juices had seeped this far down, but it tasted a bit different. I licked it clean, making sure to leave it glistening with my saliva…