All Comments on 'Thirty fourth B'day - Day 01'

by chase34

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wtf

Every story you write is low rated cuck garbage, get the message and take your sissy boy shit somewhere else.

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

I agree sissy fucker

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

turnabout would be fair play. this marriage just opened up.

don't forget to confront her about the lies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Truly most posters are sicko's.

As exemplified by this loser author.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
Idiotic bunch of crap!!

If you idiots try swapping or a threeone why has she to lie about the fucking and the blowjob?? She is a lying cheating slut and he is a wimpy idiot! And authors like you are the dead of serious stories at "Loving Wives"!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It isnt that she got buy with Devin with her husbands solent approval

Its that she lied to him about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Meh

Typical repressed homosexual fantasy. Not inventive nor entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why did you not have the

courage to finish the story by writing about the divorce? I am sure it was not only brutal, but more than life changing for the slut.

And why was he still there when she came to bed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5!! TRASH DAY annony

is the day your dead ex wife started fucking all those men while married to your sorry ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so lets see

She decides without discussing with hubby to fuck another guy

She goes crazy on his cock

She gives dead fish hubby sloppy seconds (Dead Fish: "OK you can fuck me, just don't expect me to notice or participate", and in fact she did not notice, comment, or interact with hubby)

She in the middle of the night has more sex with other guy

She lies about the other sex

Lay you money she sneaks off for more sex during the day

So in the end what was supposed to be a weekend for them turns into sex weekend for her an end for marriage tranquility for them

How is she EVER going to cover any kind of relationship with hubby when it is clear that he is nothing but "place holder", a fall back, a safe guy, for her and that she will always be looking for the next hot young guy?

Why am I wasting time writing this?

deadonedeadoneabout 6 years ago
I saw nothing

There was no comment that, they swing, that they discussed a 3 way, they had an open marriage. So where did all this come from?

I can only assume that if she was so comfortable cheating that she must have done it many times before.

She did not have any real interaction with the husband or any feelings for him.

The writer has the husband fixated playing on the phone. So is this an established WACC-slut marriage?

No dialog so we have no insight into her thought process.

One is left with the distinct impression that she does not love, admire, or respect the husband.

Now if she took this to be her birthday gift, what will she give him, a new toaster?

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
I don't know what dreamland you live in but.........

Dude, if you are going to write a story do some research first. Your young Mulatto guy (had to be black) is only twenty yet he has already been a personal trainer, massage therapist and assistant manager of the gym. To become a personal trainer takes four months of schooling. A massage therapist takes at least a year. Even if he was taking both classes at the same time (which I doubt) the longest he could work at the spa would be one year.

Next, what assistant manager of the gym is going to risk his job by smoking pot at the gym and with customers to boot.

Third, what thunderstorm is so bad Devin couldn't drive home in it?

Fourth, it took Devin less than two hours to split her thighs and have her crying out how she wanted him to fuck her harder. He then goes in to see them in the 69 position with her on top, and all she does is climb off his face with out letting go of his cock and spin her ass towards him so that she was bent over the bed for him and continues to suck Devin off until he cums in her mouth. All of this was done before one am because at 1:30 shes doing him again.

I am sure if you do write a second chapter, you are going to have Denise drop by for a mercy fuck for your protagonist then join Devin to give Ashley a second night of orgasms. Chapter three is when they get back home and she wants to fuck around (with out him) every Friday night so he can watch the kids until she find herself a BBC to take over their lives.

Dude go to fetish if that's how your story is going to progress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with @dragonmann72

This story is all bullshit! In a spa full of rooms and beds he had to sleep in the floor? Really? In the morning when she lied with all her teeth he didn't say nothing? Really? Is that the sign of a happy marriage of almost eighteen years? Was he sure that she didn't cheated all those years? Will he support even more cheating, disrespect and lies from her?

RTR10RTR10about 6 years ago
Well....

I guess she saw something she wanted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gmann57, bayernpeter1, just8reading and the negative anonymous are the same douchebag

This miserable excuse for a person posts 99% of the negative bullshit in the comments. Is there a sadder individual alive? He has to spend literally hours a day posting negative comments on this site. That is the surest sign of mental illness.

galisongalisonabout 6 years ago
Hot, looking forward to more

Only just saw your story, it inspired me to read the others. Great stuff! Could be longer, but they're still good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

An ex coworker of mines brother caught his wife getting fucked by the massage therapist while on vacation in Jamaica. Three days after they got there massage she disappeared for two hours each day. On that third day he followed and walked in on her in the middle of her getting pounded by the giant dick. He left and went right to the airport with his wallet and hers leaving her there with no money or credit cards and three days left on the trip. He started the divorce ASAP and sent all family and friends the video and pics he took of her. She fought tooth and nail yo not get divorced but to no avail he said she was a soiled used up slut. I guess shit like this really does happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An ex coworker of mine..

Took his wife to Jamaica and scheduled her an erotic massage. It turned into her getting royally fucked. They both enjoyed the experience so much they scheduled one for every day of the trip. When they got home they became more open and honest about their fantasies and grew closer together their marriage is so much better now. And definitely better than justgr8/bayernpeter1/anonymous troll’s since his wife left him for a real man.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Deep

A mulatto, and a mexican? How deep can one idiot dig to write a bad story?

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I am so glad you took your seriously messed up mental illness elsewhere. You are one horrible writer. And that is a compliment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous