This Ain't Lolita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babygirl, this is a bad idea."

"Yes Daddy," I said. "It's a terrible idea. You shouldn't be kissing me, and you shouldn't be touching me, and I definitely shouldn't be rubbing my cunt against you like that wondering what it would feel like for you to fuck me."

"Jesus Christ," he said, leaning back again. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Move my hips?"

"No, drive me completely insane with words. How do you know exactly what to say to keep me from being able to stop."

"It's easy," I replied, leaning down and taking his ear between my lips. "You're my Daddy."

Part Eleven

He carried me to his room. We passed my room on the way and I said a quiet goodbye to everything in it. He kicked open the door and placed me gently onto his bed, my shirt still around my waist and the button to my jeans open just enough to see there was nothing beneath them.

"You really are the prettiest girl in the world," he said, sitting down next to me.

"Prettier than Mariko? The hottest fuck of your life?"

"She was pretty hot, and she knew what to do with her mouth..."

"Daddy!" I cried as I punched him on the shoulder.

"What? I have to hear about you fucking some boy this afternoon, but I can't tell you about a tiny little blow job I got back in college?"

"I only did that because I wanted you," I whispered.

"I'll try to remember that next time."

I kissed him against before lying down on his bed and unzipping my jeans. They rested right below my hips and it wouldn't take any effort at all for me to have them on the floor in seconds.

"Do you want to take them off?" I asked. My thumbs hooked on the waistband.

"Babygirl, this really is a bad idea. You're beautiful, and I love you, but we've drunk almost three bottles of wine, and having sex is probably not the wisest choice."

"Do we always have to make the wisest choice?" I asked, reaching a hand out and rubbing him through his pants. He let out a sigh as I reached for his zipper, but he put a hand over mine and held me still.

"Tell me what you want," he said looking right at me.

"You."

"Tell me why."

"Because I love you and you love me, and this cock feels better than any of the other's I've felt."

"That's encouraging dear."

"And if you don't fuck me, then I'm going to go crazy. And I'll most likely have to fuck every boy I meet just to hear them whisper Babygirl into my ear as I pretend it's you."

"You wouldn't do that."

"No, I'm done with boys. I'd have to find someone older to fuck me. Maybe someone your age. Someone I already know."

Before I could finish the sentence his hands were on my jeans and he was pulling them off my hips with an energy I didn't know he had. He threw them onto the floor and knelt over me as he pulled his shirt off over his head. Without pause he lifted my tank top as well and suddenly I was completely naked beneath him. I was scared and embarrassed. I covered my breasts with my hands as he looked down at me, but he pulled them away. He pulled one of my hands to his pants as he undid his own belt, and I couldn't help watch as he slowly pulled it off.

I tried to cover myself with my other hand, but he pinned me to the bed and almost growled as he leaned down to bite my neck and kiss my lips. He held them firmly over my head as he kissed me, and then he moved down until my nipple was between his teeth. His tongue flicked over it, and his lips teased it. He bit me and caressed me with equal authority, and I didn't know what the fuck to do.

"Don't cover yourself up in front of me," he growled when he finally sat up. I was just about to move my hands back over my chest, but his look was intense and I held them where they were above my head.

"There's a good girl," he said as he ran his fingers down my body, between my breasts, around my belly button, and then into the small patch of hair above my pussy. He twisted the hair between his fingers and without warning pulled just hard enough to make me scream.

"Oh God, Daddy," I whimpered, unsure if I wanted him to stop or pull harder.

No matter what I wanted, it was him who undid his pants and slowly pulled out his cock in front of me. I stared at him, unsure of what to do, until he took one hand from over my head and slowly brought it down towards him. He pulled it up to his strong bare chest, slid it down his stomach, and before I knew what was happening my fingers were wrapped around my Daddy's thick cock and he was pulsing beneath me.

He closed his eyes when I finally touched him, but I wanted to see it all. I wanted to stare at his cock until I went blind, and now that I had my hands on it I never wanted to let him go.

The hand on my stomach moved lower as he lifted himself up onto his knees, and I suddenly knew what he was going to do. I squeezed him harder, feeling the texture of his cock as my hand slid up and down it, and then I let out a moan I have never heard before.

He slid two fingers up along the outside of my pussy, one on each side, with his thumb following up the middle. He pushed it inside me as he looked down at our bodies and the sounds just kept coming from my throat.

"Daddy, I want to taste you," I finally whispered.

The truth was I was going to lose it if he kept touching me. I did want his cock in my mouth, but more importantly I needed him to stop so I could breath. I needed him to let go so I could find some will of my own.

"I think I get to go first," he replied, and then I saw stars. I like to think that I remember the feel of his breath on me as he teased me for long moments, but the truth is I remember his tongue and his lips. I remember wet on wet and the feeling of him opening me up beneath him as his fingers pushed inside me and his tongue pressed so hard against my clit I thought I might pass out.

I honestly have no idea how long he stayed there, but I must have come six or seven times. His fingers were perfect, his lips amazing, but his tongue? Holy fucking shit does he have a tongue on him. He was inside me and around me without me understanding a thing. He circled my clit and pressed against it, and with each pass I shuddered and screamed. Whenever he was in the place I needed it most he kept it there, holding my hips with his hands as he ate me, and I think I must have passed out at least once.

When I opened my eyes he was laying next to me, and I wasn't sure if he was crying or I was. My body still had shivers running up and down it, but he was quiet as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong," I asked him after too long had passed by.

"I'm suddenly feeling a bit sober."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"I think you should probably go to bed and I should go to bed and if we find the nerve we can talk about this in the morning."

There was no way I was going to let that happen. He had just given me the best damn orgasm of my life and now he wanted me to leave? I rolled over on top of him and pressed down onto his hard cock. I slid gently up and down, wetting him with my lips until I hear him moan again.

"Wouldn't you rather fuck me, Daddy?"

Apparently that was the wrong thing to say. He pushed me off him and jumped up off the bed. He grabbed two robes from his closet and threw one at me while he put the other one on.

"Look Jessica, I love you and adore you, but this is a really bad idea. It was a bad idea when we started and it's a still a bad idea."

"Don't you want me?" I asked opening the robe and resting my hands on my hips.

To my surprise he turned around and opened the door. He looked back at me and with complete control he said one word.

"No."

Part Twelve

I was out of the house before he could stop me. I had on a short skirt and a tee shirt that were the first two things I pulled out of my closet. I grabbed my car keys and my wallet, but I didn't even bother with shoes as I stormed out and slammed the door behind me.

What the fuck was his problem? He just spent twenty minutes eating my pussy and now he has the nerve to tell me to fuck off? He throws me out after kissing me, undressing me, and carrying me to his bedroom like a fucking caveman. This was totally not what was supposed to happen.

Surprisingly I wasn't crying. Maybe I was too angry, and maybe it just hadn't sunk in yet, but there was no way I was going home any time soon. I needed something, and I needed it quickly.

Mike answered the door in a pair of boxers and looked up at me with his mouth open.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Um, sure?" he said, completely unsure.

I walked past him and sat down on the couch in the living room. His place was a bit of a mess, but I didn't care. I noticed the empty pizza box and the half finished six-pack on the coffee table, but I pretended they weren't there. Fuck it, if he wasn't a real grown up then maybe this would be easier.

"I wanted to apologize for how I behaved earlier."

"Um, what do you mean?"

"You know, for flashing you guys from the window and then making so much noise in the shower."

He turned bright red and finally sat down next to me on the couch. He offered me a beer before he said anything, and I drank half of it in one gulp.

"Jessica it was no big deal. Everyone does that, and if we had stayed outside it wouldn't have been a problem. We shouldn't have been listening."

And then for some reason a lie just popped into my head. I don't know where it came from or why I let it out, but there it was, and I was almost powerless against it. I was fearless.

"Do you know what I was thinking about?" I asked him, looking down at the pillow between us. I moved closer to him and put a hand on his knee. He almost pulled back, but instead he took a long drink of beer and just shook his head like he was afraid to speak.

"I was thinking about you. I was pretending you were in the shower with me, fucking me from behind and I couldn't help myself. I'm so tired of boys and high school and all this shit I've been dealing with, and all I wanted right then was a man to fuck me and make me think of nothing else but how good his big cock felt inside of me."

He didn't move a muscle and he didn't say a thing. He was like a deer in headlights, and I realized I was going to have to do everything. So much for men.

I swung my legs over him until I was on his lap and before he could do anything I had my shirt off and my tits were right in his face.

"Is this a better view than the window? Do you like them better up close?"

For a second I thought he might push me off, but before I knew it his hands were all over me and he was babbling on about how perfect I was like an idiot. He kissed my neck and my tits and in seconds his hands were moving my skirt up. When he realized I had nothing underneath, he just stared and mumbled something like "holy fuck" before I kissed him to make him shut up.

This time there were no choices other than the ones I made. I unzipped my skirt and dropped it the floor before I knelt in front of him and pulled his cock out through the hole in his boxers. He was almost hard when I took him into my mouth, and I gagged for a second as I tried to get my lips around him. He didn't have the longest cock in the world, but he was so thick that even getting the head in was a problem.

I licked him and sucked him for less than two minutes before climbing back onto his lap.

"I want this thick cock inside me right now," I whispered in his ear as I rubbed him against my wet pussy lips.

"Jess, this isn't..."

I cut him off the only way I knew how. I pushed down around him and he let out a moan as he felt my tight little cunt grip him and squeeze. I moaned as well, with a decent amount of pain mixed in with everything good. Fuck he was big. He stretched me open and I felt so little and small that I wanted to cry at how good it felt.

It was only then that he took the initiative. He threw me off him and onto my back on the couch, and suddenly my legs were opened wide and he was looking down at me with nothing but lust and need in his eyes. He thrust into me again, and I screamed out as he grabbed my breasts in his hands and pinched my nipples between his fingers. He squeezed me hard and fucked me harder, and even though I had gotten off just an hour before I started to shake and come for all I was worth.

"Oh fuck, Jess," he moaned as he felt me tense around him and suddenly he pulled out and was spurting all over my fucking stomach. He must have done it three or four times, and I was drenched. I was still shaking and he was just barely able to hold himself above me as he looked down at my little body covered in his cum.

"You could have come inside me," I whispered.

"I didn't know if..."

He leaned back on the couch and shook his head like he was trying to wake up from a dream. His boxers were still on and now his limp dick was flopping about like an uncooked sausage.

"Can you get me a towel? You um, got me pretty good."

He got up and disappeared into the kitchen as I pulled my skirt back on. Seconds later he came back with a warm washcloth, and I wiped up his cum from my stomach before pulling on my shirt.

He just looked at me getting dressed without saying a word and a part of me almost felt sorry for him. I had just fucked his brains out, but there was no way I was going to stay and chat. Just before I closed the door behind me I looked over at him on the couch. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Um, don't tell my dad, okay?"

He didn't say a damn thing, but I knew there was no way in hell he would open his mouth. He'd probably think the whole thing was a fucking dream the next morning.

Part Thirteen

I texted Chad to see if his parents were still away and he told me he had two more days. Without another word I showed up at his house, let myself in and crawled into bed with him. He tried to kiss me, but I held him off and told him to just hold me. I was almost surprised when he did, and it just made me cry even harder.

When I woke up late the next morning Chad was sitting beside me with two cups of coffee. Mine was full of honey and cream, and I took a sip as I sat up in bed.

"Thank you for just taking me in and not..."

"You don't have to explain anything Jessica. Just because you don't want to be my girlfriend doesn't me you aren't my friend. Don't tell me anything you don't want to."

I looked at him for a while and wondered how he could be so fucking nice. He wasn't stupid or obnoxious at school, but he also wasn't the most interesting kid in the world. I guess he worked hard and he did okay, but he was just Chad. Who knew, huh?

"I don't think you're even believe me, but I really don't want to talk about it. My life is just fucking insane and I'm a complete idiot. Can't I just go to college tomorrow and get out of this fucking town?"

"Tell me about it. I never thought I'd be excited for summer to end, but honestly? I'm ready to get out of here too."

We lay there and talked for two hours as we drank our coffee and it was actually fun. There was nothing stressful or weird about it at all. I wasn't trying to seduce anyone or ignore anyone and for the first time all week I wasn't thinking about sex. It was a whole new world.

Dad was gone when I got home, but there was a note. He was famous for his notes. Some of my friends used to come over after school just so they could read his notes out loud and swoon over what a cool dad I had. They were funny, smart, and always said something nice about me. This time was no different.

"Well, I guess we know something about red wine don't we, Babygirl? Sorry I was such an a-hole. Can you be home tonight for dinner? We'll do something special, because you deserve something special every day (was that too cheesy? I never know where to stop).

Love ,

Dad"

He never knows when to stop? What the hell does that mean? Was he talking about last night or just the stupid note? Sometimes he drove me completely crazy. This was one of those times. You know. In case you weren't paying attention.

I spent the afternoon in my room. I texted, checked Facebook, looked at some porn. Do you know how much daddy and daughter porn is out there? I did one stupid search and suddenly I was overloaded with girls in pigtails riding giant cocks and squealing like pigs.

If porn were anything like real life there would be a lot more crying. And not because someone is being choked with a cock, but because life is fucking hard. Sex is complicated, and love is even more so. Brilliant huh? Well, fuck you. How smart were you at eighteen?

The point is that most of it did nothing for me. The men looked not much older than the girls and everyone was always screaming, "yes just like that" all the time. There was nothing to it that felt even slightly real. If they had a camera the night before when my Daddy was going down on me they wouldn't have known what to do with themselves. I watched a bunch of movies anyway and read a story or two. The stories were somewhat better, but still they pissed me off more than they turned me on. How come everyone else just had to flash a tit and suddenly they were getting fucked like a slut for thirty six minutes before they got a load in their face?

It must have been eight when the door opened and I heard my dad walk, in talking to someone. He was talking to fucking Mike. It was like a goddamn nightmare had walked in the door. What the hell was he thinking? He asked me to have a nice dinner with him, and I assumed we'd at least talk about it, but now? I had no idea what was going on, but if Mike had said a thing I was going to kill him.

When I finally made it downstairs there were drinking beer around the kitchen table. My dad had his feet up and Mike was leaning against the table with a hand on his face looking like a sorry motherfucker. Or in this case daughter fucker.

Heh. Sometimes I crack myself up.

"Hey kids," I said as I walked straight to the fridge. I opened it up and pulled out a coke. There was no way in hell I was going to drink around either one of them again. Even if they did offer.

"Hey," Mike said without looking up, and before I knew it daddy had picked me up in a bare hug and was kissing the top of my head.

"How's my girl?" he asked.

Had he completely forgotten that just fifteen hours earlier he had two fingers in my cunt and my hand wrapped around his cock? He was as chipper as a cartoon, and it was starting to freak me out.

"Um, good," I said leaning against the wall. What the fuck was I supposed to say?

"Mike stopped by to return this," he said reaching out to me. He had my wallet in his hand and suddenly I turned bright red. Had I really left that at Mike's house? I was in such a hurry to get out of there, but I didn't even remember bringing anything in with me other than my car keys.

"Um, thanks?" I said looking down at the floor.

"He told me you forgot it there last night when you left."

I looked at Mike with the biggest evil eye I could muster and he just shook his head.

"Look, Jess, I didn't say a thing. He stopped by this afternoon and I told him you had come by last night. I just said you were upset and you left your wallet there. That's all."

"Right, because there's nothing to tell Mike. I stopped by because I was upset, and left my wallet there. What do you mean you didn't say anything?"

"I know, Babygirl."

I looked over at my dad and my mouth just hung open.

"I do too," Mike said and then my head exploded. Okay, it didn't actually explode, but it was way too much to fucking handle. Dad knew about me and Mike, and Mike knew about me and Dad? How was that fucking possible? I couldn't imagine either one of them telling the other. They were close but they weren't the kind of guys who sat around saying shit like, "by the way I nailed your daughter last night."

"It's my fault."

I looked over at my dad and he kept on going.