This Ain't Lolita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyNY
GuyNY
36 Followers

"I stopped by to say hi and when he told me you were there I almost broke down. He said you just wanted to talk and you were having a tough time, and I just assumed you told him. I don't know what I was thinking, but it just made sense. I got angry and he got defensive and it took us twenty minutes to realize we were talking about different things.

"It wasn't until a few hours ago that we finally realized what had happened..."

"Jess, I really didn't mean to say anything, but I just assumed you had told him. You guys are so close and he was obviously upset and your wallet was there and..."

"Fuck you both. You know what? Who the hell am I supposed to trust? I can't do a goddamn thing without everyone finding out. Did you tell him I fucked Chad yesterday too, dad? Did you tell him I lost my virginity my sophomore year to Tony the fucking track star? Did you tell him I've slept with two girls and five guys? Did you tell him everything I've ever said to you, because right now I feel like my whole life is going to fucking hell."

I slumped down onto the floor and took a drink of my coke. Christ, now I wanted that beer. This was way too much.

Neither one of them moved, and that was a good thing. What the fuck was there to say?

"I didn't know any of that," Mike finally said out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry, Babygirl."

He said it quietly, but there was so much honesty in his voice that I didn't know what to say. He meant it. He was sorry, and not just about telling, but about everything. Sorry it started, sorry it ended the way it did, and sorry about telling me. For some reason, I knew right then that most of all he was sorry I left last night. He was sorry he let me go into someone else's arms, and sorry he didn't get to wake up next to me.

"Mike, do you mind if we have some time..."

"No problem man. Jess, I'm sorry again. I really didn't mean..."

"It's fine. Just go."

He got up and walked out the door as I dropped my head into my hands. My Daddy was still sitting at the table looking down at me and I was a fucking mess. My makeup was running down my cheeks, I was tired and sore, and most of all, I had no idea what the hell I wanted.

Part Fourteen

"Why don't you take a shower," he said after a long moment of silence. I didn't respond other than getting up, and I was halfway to the bathroom when I realized he was right behind me. Suddenly my heart was beating faster and I could hardly walk straight. I opened the door to the bathroom and without looking back I pulled off my shirt. The door remained open, and he watched as I undressed without even pretending to look away.

I turned on the water and climbed in when it was just the right temperature. Once my hair was completely soaked, I stuck my head back out and looked at him. I couldn't read a thing.

"Are you going to come in too?" I asked in a whisper.

I couldn't watch him respond, so I closed the curtain and stuck my head under the water. It was so hot it almost burned, but it felt good. It was washing off everything that I needed gone.

I didn't flinch when I felt his hands on my back and I didn't move when he kissed the back of my neck. He picked up the soap and rubbed it into my shoulders, and my moan was more of comfort than excitement. His hands were strong and soft as he moved them over my body and as he covered me in soap. First one arm and then the other. Next he moved down to my back and my legs. He slid his hands up each of them, rubbing the soap into my skin as I leaned back against him.

He kissed my cheek, and I could feel him hard against my ass as he held me there in the hot water. His hands moved down over my shoulders as he worked the soap into my breasts and he pinched my nipples gently, letting them slip out from between his fingers. I turned my head and kissed him as I pressed my body back against him and then I was lost. We stood there kissing as the water washed over us, and my hand moved up and down the length of his cock with curiosity and awe all mixed in together.

This time he didn't protest when I knelt in front of him and kissed the head of his cock. I pecked it twice, before licking the entire length of his shaft. I wanted to hold onto this moment forever and I took my time. I took the head between my lips and circled my tongue around him. I cupped his balls and scratched his thigh as I took him deeper.

When I could no longer stand it, I grasped him firmly around the base and steadied his body with one hand on his thigh. I looked up at him with a grin before slowly lowering my mouth around him and taking him into my throat inch by inch until he was completely buried inside me.

"Oh god, Babygirl," he moaned and I was in heaven. He was so hard it was amazing, and I could feel him move in my mouth as I moved up again. I smiled one more time before I let go. I took a deep breath, held him tightly and I fucked my mouth with his cock trying not to choke each time. My mouth moved faster and faster up and down him, swallowing him all the way each time, and his fingers pulled on my hair as he struggled not to move.

I didn't let him stop when he begged, and even when he whispered he was close I didn't let up. My hand moved up and down his cock along with my mouth and each taste was better than the last. There was nothing in the world I wanted more than to make my Daddy come and then suddenly he did.

He braced himself against the wall as he screamed out, and I took a deep breath before taking him in once more. Each time he shook, more cum exploded into my mouth and I swallowed everything I could, letting the rest get washed away in the warm water. I could feel the vein in the cock pulsing as he came, and I kept on sucking and licking around his head and down his shaft to catch anything I might have missed.

When I finally looked up, his eyes were closed and I could see his chest rise and fall. I sucked the head of his cock one last time before slowly standing up and kissing him deep on the mouth. To my surprise, he didn't pull back or push me away. Instead, he gently took my head in his hand and kissed me back with more tenderness than I knew was possible.

When I finally turned off the water and dragged him out into the hallway, he turned towards his room. I took his hand firmly and pulled him into mine instead and he looked confused.

"Here," I said, as if that explained everything.

"Why?" he asked, clearly not worried, but definitely curious.

"Because this is where I come when I'm thinking of you."

He picked me up and tossed me gently onto the bed before climbing between my thighs and kissing me again. He brushed my wet hair from my eyes and kissed the water from my lips and chin.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"There's nothing to be sorry for," I said as I reached down and felt him still hard between my legs.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure that I want you inside me right now, and if you make me wait any longer I'm going to be very very upset."

Unlike Chad or Mike he didn't plunge into me in one swift stroke. He rubbed his head against the lips of my pussy and then ran the length of his cock between my folds. We both watched as he moved against me, and he teased me for far too long. He pushed against me and I tried to push down, but each time he'd move away, not letting me get around him.

"Please," I moaned, trying to pull him to me with my hands on his shoulders.

"Please, what?" he asked, that mischievous grin covering his face.

"Please fuck me, Daddy."

He leaned up just enough for me to see and then ever so slowly he pushed inside me. Bit by bit I opened around him, and he slowly filled me until he was buried against my pelvis and I could hardly breath.

"Oh God, Daddy," I moaned.

"Yes, Babygirl?" he asked, still teasing me.

"Please, Daddy. Please fuck me hard."

Without another word he was moving, and I was coming in seconds. I could feel every inch of him as he slid in and out, and when he kissed me I thought I might pass out. Each time he was buried the deepest, his pelvis pressed against my clit and his cock hit me in all the right places inside. It was like he was made just for me, and I screamed and I moaned as I came around my Daddy's cock over and over again.

He was still hard when he pulled out and lay down next to me, but there's no way we were finished.

"I like fucking you, Babygirl," he whispered and I almost came again just hearing him say it. "I like fucking my Babygirl a lot."

"You're a dirty old man," I said, smacking his shoulder before kissing him again as I rolled over on top of him.

"And you are a filthy little slut," he said looking up at me.

This was a game I knew, but with him it was something else. When he called me a name it stung even though it was in play, and I could hear hints of jealousy in his voice, even though his cock twitched against me as he said it.

"Do you like that I'm a little whore," I asked, wondering how far he would go.

He grabbed his cock in one hand and pushed it back inside me, lifting me off the bed so easily it almost frightened me. I pushed down around him and moaned again when he filled me.

"Daddy does like that, doesn't he? He likes his girl easy."

"You're mine," he groaned as he thrust up inside me, and I smiled at him with a wicked grin. He was squeezing me hard and it could only be a good thing.

I leaned down and kissed his cheek as I slowly lifted my hips and dropped them back down onto his cock.

"I'm yours, except when I'm fucking other men," I whispered in his ear and suddenly he was behind me and I didn't know what happened. He was slamming into me with an intensity I hadn't seen yet, and his cock penetrated me so deeply I almost cried out in pain.

"You're mine, do you understand? You're my little whore."

"Yes Daddy," I cried, as I grabbed the pillow by my head. Two seconds later he was coming inside me and I was crying real tears. They were tears of joy and fear mixed in with complete lust and abandonment. They were tears of confusion and tears of desire, and as I felt him slowly soften and then lie down next to me I collapsed onto the bed.

I rolled over slowly and kissed him again. He could barely catch his breath enough to kiss me back, and his body continued to shake as he lay there, his cock twitching against his stomach.

"Do you always come like that?" I asked after a while.

"Never," he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

Part Fifteen

We must have fallen asleep for a while, because I awoke suddenly when I felt his scratchy face against my stomach. He was kissing me gently, and one hand was on my thigh, pulling it towards him just enough for him to stare at the small patch of hair I left above my smooth lips.

"Are you staring at my cunt, Daddy?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact, I am," he said looking up with a grin. He looked silly and sexy all at the same time, but my embarrassment was nowhere to be seen. He kissed up my stomach, stopping on each breast, until he kissed my lips again. I held him there for a long time simply enjoying the taste of his mouth.

"So, Mike," he finally said.

"Don't forget Chad, too," I offered. If he wanted to bring it up, then I figured could go there too.

"Mike, Chad, and now me. You've been a busy girl this weekend."

"I told you I was a little slut. It's not my fault if you didn't believe me."

"Why Mike? I mean, I know I threw you out, and I actually remembered that you threatened to do just that, but somehow, it never occurred to me that it might be him."

"Me neither."

"Really?" he asked sitting up and looking me in the eye.

"I was angry and scared of everything, but more than anything I wanted someone to get what you were missing."

"Where did it happen?"

It was my turn to look at him, and I wasn't sure what to say. Did he really want to know? His cock was soft against the bed as he lay on his side, and his fingers still played with my hair.

"On the couch in his living room. Did you really need to know that?"

He rolled over onto his back and closed his eyes.

"I don't know what I need to know." He paused for a long while. "How long did it last?"

"Ten minutes at the most," I said as I moved closer to him and looked him in the eye. I slid my hand down his body, and gently brushed his thigh. His cock twitched when I got near it.

"He fucked me for ten minutes, on his living room sofa."

He twitched again and I saw it thicken ever so slightly as he covered his eyes with his arm and groaned. He didn't want to hear this, but it was doing things to his body regardless of what he thought he wanted.

"Did he force you? I mean, was it him who initiated it?"

This time, there was no going back. If he wanted to know, he was going to know everything. I climbed onto him and he tried half heartedly to push me away.

"It was me, Daddy. I crawled onto his lap in just a skirt and a t-shirt, and I told him that when I was coming in the shower it was because I was thinking of him."

"You didn't," he said, finally looking at me again. I nodded and kept going.

"I told him I was thinking about him fucking me, and that I couldn't get it out of my mind. Is that what you want to hear? Do you really want to know the truth? I pulled my shirt off over my head and stuck my little titties in his face, just like this. For a moment I thought he might push me away, like some people I know, but when I asked him if he wanted to fucked me, he kissed me like he was drying of thirst. He kissed my tits and I pulled his hair as hard as I could.

"Before he could do a thing I had his cock out and my lips were around it."

"Oh God," he whispered, as I ground down around him. His cock was nearly hard now and I rubbed my pussy against it as I whispered in his ear.

"Actually Daddy, I only tried to get it into my mouth. I tried, but it's so thick. I've never seen a cock like that before, Daddy. I could get the head in, but that was it, and then suddenly he was fucking me right there. He threw me down and fucked me like a dirty little slut. Daddy, I screamed and I begged him. It hurt because he was so big, but I wanted it and needed it, and..."

Before I could finish he thrust up inside me again and pulled me down to a kiss that was so strong I thought he might draw blood. He rolled me over and thrust harder as he kissed me again, and suddenly without warning he slapped me across the face.

I screamed out, but he didn't stop fucking me, and in spite of myself I smiled.

"It's okay, Daddy," I said. "I understand. You can punish me for fucking him. I deserve it Daddy, but I couldn't help myself. He was so thick and so strong, and I kept begging him."

He cut me off with another slap followed instantly by a kiss, and then his mouth was by my ear as he pistoned in and out of my cunt.

"You filthy little whore," he whispered, and all I could do was say yes to everything. "Did you like it? Did you like my best friend fucking your sweet little cunt?"

"Oh, yes Daddy, I loved every second of it. I needed it so badly, but..."

"But what?" he whispered without once slowing down. His body smashed against my clit each time he thrust, and I moaned louder and louder with each one. I could barely think straight, but I gave him the only answer I knew was the truth.

"But I wanted you Daddy. I wanted it to be you instead. I fucked him, but it's always been you. It's only you Daddy, I love you."

He continued thrusting, this time pausing longer each time he was deepest inside me, and I flinched every time I saw his hand move next to my head.

"It's only me, Babygirl," he said as he started to shake. "Say it's only me."

"It's just you Daddy. You're the only one who fucks me," I screamed as I felt him cum inside me just as I burst around him. It felt like my body was on fire and there was nothing to do. There was no control left in the world, and all I could do was come and come until my body was weak and exhausted.

He kissed me, but he didn't move. I could still feel him inside me, and both of our messes dripped out around him. I kissed him again and told him I loved him over and over as he held me there on my bed.

We woke up at some time in the middle of the night and we made love gently for the first time. I held his cheek and he kissed me softly and it was only at the end that he said a word.

"Will you fuck him again?" he asked quietly.

"No," I moaned, as I felt him slide all the way inside me. "Never."

He was quiet, but he didn't stop moving. He kissed me, and then moved his mouth to my ear as our bodies melted together.

"What if I asked you to? What if I wanted to watch? Would you do it then, Babygirl? Would you let me watch him fuck you?"

"I'll let you do anything," I whispered, and suddenly we were both coming again until there was nothing left of either of us.

The End

GuyNY
GuyNY
36 Followers