All Comments on 'This Asian Guy (AMWF)'

by amwflovefetish_2

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very hot

You described in details the psychological and racial aspect of interracial (AMWF) sex which I really enjoyed.

Having sex with a woman of difference race is a fascinating experience, especially as an Asian guy having sex with a white girl. Because western cultural and racial stereotypes make Asians the "weaker and submissive" ones while whites the more "powerful and dominant" ones. Even if you are an Asian guy who is 6 foot tall with a six pack and a 6" dick, you're still considered weaker, more feminine and more beta than a white guy. You have to disprove the stereotypes and prove yourself as a real man.

In AMWF sex, the stereotypical cultural and racial roles are reversed. The Asian male penetrates the white female, the Asian invades and dominates the white. This is extremely sexy considering how deep-rooted the stereotypes against Asians are, and how hateful some white supremacists are against Asian men. The penetration of white female by an Asian male crushes all these stereotypes and hatred. By this act of penetration, his masculinity is validated; he owns her white body and white pussy. No longer is the Asian guy a victim, he has turned the tables and became a powerful being.

This is so different from WMAF sex, where both parties are simply playing by the years-old stereotypes and living inside the comfort zone. The white guy is so weak that he needs to resort to race factor and stereotypes to get the opposite sex. WMAF is weakness, while AMWF is strength.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha ha! Well done!!!

I am a Black Man and I believe all non-Whites must treat each other as Brothers and Sisters and destroy the stupid White Man. He is weak and pathetic and very useless. Imagine if all Blacks, Arabs, Latinos, Asians... everyone just attacks this stupid racist White Loser-Guy and we destroy and finish him and fuck and take all his Women. No more White Boys to be born. This world will be such a happy, better place. Sure, people of all Races can do bad stuff but the WHite Man is too much! He went all over the world with his racism, colonialism, enslavery, rape, murder... Now everybody doesnt like that racist motherfucker (plus he's too much of a paedophile). Come on flocks, everybody, attack this White Idiot and fuck his Women. Mr WHite Man, you fucked over and pissed off everybody now you better escape to Mars whilst you can...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trump Sucks My Big Black BBC

Ha ha ha!! trump fans going suicidal here! Ha ha ha!! Your mother is getting breeded by the Black men you hate and I'm laughing my ass off! Ha ha ha!!!

I bet your boy donald rump's wife takes a diet of Big Black Cock each night and kisses baron in his pj ha ha ha ha!!!

Keep having heart attacks, crazy white man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wtf did I just read

I'm speechless lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As a French man,

As a French man, I just want to say:

Fuck the English. They all look like Mr. Bean on AIDS.

Oh and their annoying asses also "oy vey" more than jews. That's probably why they always go around saying "Oi" all the time.

Carry on, lads. Praise KEK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't know what I just read

Was this a story or just a personal rant??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omg it's so good

No way she will be able to continue on a relationship with a white guy after you, talking from self experience. I'm a white girl who dated a white guy and had all this "preserve my race" mentality, but it wasn't enough. Now I'm dating a chinese guy and I never felt so happy and aroused in my life. Men, I should start writing about my lust for AM. It's just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL

Funny. Yikes, you are insecure. I suppose all kinds of fetishes exist but white women are just not into asian dudes. As you point out, they are weak and feminine and just not a turn on. I don't think you have to worry about white guys getting pissed about your story. Just bored and/or amused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The previous comment is a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@"LOL" Whiteboy cuck has to whine and comment, before he kills himself LOL. Every race is punking on these pinkoids and their race is dying off like their skin cancer hahahahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Insecure white males commenting is hilarious, showing how cucked their race is, heading off to extinction so all they do is impotently whine on message forums like the autistic incels they are, weak and skin-cancer-looking leprosy-dick whiteboys lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am

An Asian male born in asia, the only women i have dated are white. And for a time dated older women. When i was young.

I was married to a beautiful white woman for almost 13 years till she passed away.

I got into alot of fights over who i dated. And it was worth it.

A good woman is to be cherished and shown she is appreciated and loved.

Being with the older women taught me alot and i hope i reflect what they have taught me.

As well the women i have been with desired a man who took no crap from others.

They want a confident man, one who has no foolish ego or pride to break. One who will be there when she needs him to be. And support her emotionally and mentally.

The greatness of a man is often found in the strength of a woman who believes in him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol at asian men here projecting their insecurity onto whites. No we're not afraid or offended at you dating white women. We just don't really despise you or resent you or see you as a threat. Deal with it or go back to asianmasculinity to play the victim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"oyvey" goes the 4chan pol faggot incel white male dying in his western countries falling apart, the same ones mass-downvoting every AMWF porn and forums and sabotaging /r/hapas for exposing the toxic crackloids' polluted psyche and toxic fragile mindset and incel behavior that causes their women to leave them in the first place LOL. Nobody plays victim like you crackerboys, cumskin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The whiteboy loser bringing up asianmasculinity reddit should also admit how the majority of the userbase is white incels LARPing and deranged half-asian spawn like elliot rodgers with white dads who were incapable of finding a white woman or other race woman, so they settled with a third world ladyboy in thailand.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am in love with asian men they are the epitome of masculinity and sex i wish someday i can submit and worship an east asian God

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous