This Asian Guy (AMWF)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Asian guy really has to love them for that.

This Asian guy had another thought about that pattern that might or might not be legit, but seems to be so in his case, and the "racist" White woman told him maybe it's like each White woman who had sex with him might have fit this pattern in his case because what if these different White women could be an in-flesh avatar of Freyja. This "racist" White girl then told him a bit about Norse mythology and this later led to her making him watch more of that Vikings show with her, and as he touched her body again while she watched, he was reminded of something one of his European exes told him, "Big breast, big heart," and he wondered if there was something behind that for real. At least in his case. This Asian guy still goes online and looks at the many pictures of many happy AMWF couples and he sees the White women all look pretty and kind and have big hearts. He sees they do not fit his pattern, they do not have giant breasts, and yet they love East Asian Oriental men anyway, and even marry them. And this Asian guy wonders how come he never met any White women like them. He wonders if any White women will go beyond sex with him and go beyond boyfriend and girlfriend even with him, and if any would actually last as something lasting more permanent with him this time. That would be a nice development, but this Asian guy knows that it realistically won't happen with this so-called "racist" White woman. It is obviously another temporary thing, but while it lasts, it feels like a temporary heaven.

So for now until it does end, this Asian guy continues fucking her White pussy and enjoying her delicious body when he can, as much as he can, for as long as he can. With as much passion and energy as he can. With as much cum as he can spray on her, and sometimes— "accidentally"— inside of her. It turns him on so much to fuck her unprotected White pussy and "accidentally" shoot his Asian sperm deep inside her tight White cunt and hold her body so tight and hard and close against his own while pressing her body down against her mattress with his own sweaty body while pumping as deep inside her pussy, shooting his cum deep into her young White womb as he can because it feels like the ultimate orgasm for him. She is on birthcontrol when she is with him, he made sure of that. She knows how he feels and that he would try to cum inside her pussy but she lets him fuck her without a condom anyway. He wonders if she is trying to get pregnant and that he is playing with fire, especially as she can be racist to him too, and he wonders if she is going to pull a "Gone Girl" on him, or something else... but fucking her feels so good, so exciting, so worth it.

So fuck it.

Because fucking a racist White woman is awesome, because I find doing harder, rougher, kinkier sexual shit with her and to her without feeling guilty is very freeing.

Like it's hot to tie her big White tits with rope and try to suck milk out of her big White tits to feed from, and then to pour hot candle wax on her White titties, and it's fun to titfuck her tied-up and bulging tits and then cum all over her White breasts then smear my Asian sperm into her tit-pores before searing their permanent presence in sexual branding by pouring hot candle wax on her tits over my cum, making sure all those millions of Asian sperm cells get trapped inside her titty-skin pores to soak inside her White body real deep to become fused with her genetic code forever. So she will always be part Asian, always have a part of me bonded to her and inside her for the rest of her life. Things like choking and slapping and spitting and hair pulling while raping her body is admittedly very powerfully sexy and such a turn-on and gets my cock harder while I fuck her this way and I find this "abusing" or "defiling" her body but knowing she is perversely enjoying these fucked up things is wildly addictive and strangely enough: fulfilling on many levels.

I should stop now because this shit is probably making me sound like some type of WTF fucking psychopath or some shit, but let's be honest here: Talking openly so bluntly and unashamed and unfiltered about sexual kinks can automatically make ANYBODY sound deviant as hell. And we're also talking about interracial sex on top of all that.

And maybe I should not be saying this fucked up shit on here. But this Asian guy hopes you get a sense of why this odd as hell type of "relationship" is so strongly intriguing, addictive, and why the sex with her is quite unlike my previous experiences. Not even necessarily better or worse, just cannot be compared. It's like trying to compare apples and oranges to coconut cups filled with breastmilk and cum. It's just in another and totally separate class altogether.

This Asian guy wonders about the up-coming Valentine's Day and how it's going to go down with her. They're not really "together" and she should have other plans, like getting a real date or someone serious. But she is going to be spending the day with him which means he is going to fuck her throughout the night again. He thinks she enjoys getting raped by this Asian guy. This "racist" White woman isn't racist. If anything, she is what people who don't deserve power fears the most: A powerfully independent, intelligent White woman who also happens to be proud of who she is and is proudly embracing of her femininity. And proudly taking this Asian guy's cock and cum in every hole of her sexy White body. This Asian guy still feels guilty from time to time, but for now he takes a certain comfort that she assures him it is safe and OK to indulge in certain sides of sex with her as he explores her body and cannot get enough of her body, can never grow tired nor bored of touching, caressing, massaging and licking and fucking every inch and crevice of her body.

This Asian guy wonders about the up-coming Valentine's Day, if it represents any milestone or meaning. If they spend it together this long, does it mean anything serious? Does it mean anything at all?

Sex means something deep. It should. He thinks the sex with her is meaningful to him, but does she have similar feelings though?

Then this Asian guy thinks something else, what he should have known all along:

Dwelling on questions like this never helped him, only hindered him.

Seizing the moment and seizing her and picking her up and carrying her to her bedroom and throwing her on her bed and taking her on her mattress until it is thoroughly soaked in sweat has always helped him.

After all: If a fucking "racist" Conservative American Republican White woman of the goddamned Alt-Right can fall in love with taking an East Asian man's cock on a regular fucking basis, then there is something extremely, extremely powerful about AM/WF that has limitless fucking potential. We should never give up our power that is so great.

12