All Comments on 'This Fantasy Sucks'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
To be funny...

To be funny this had to be shorter, but what ruined it was his wife drugging him...How could a wife drug the husband she says she love, to fuck others and in the end say: "Happy birthday honey"! Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Present tense?

Not good.

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago
e a little more real

No fucking way, He gets drugged by his wife so she can fuck someone else, And everythings cool part 2 better be a little more real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Happy birthday my ass

"So this was all real. You really did do all of that. You promise that I'm not dreaming." Tom is still trying to make sense of what just went on. "Is there anything else you have to say about all of this, before I kick your stupid ass out of my house forever, you dumbass bitch? Neither of us may ever have another birthday, if I can't get my rage under control"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really? Are taking every story seriously now?

Every story on Lit is an actual document of what happened? Really? Is that a thing? Is that what we are all doing now?

Lighten up everyone. I actually found this story be funny. Maybe it should have been posted in erotic humor, but I think it works in LW too. The husband is pretty clueless about live and his wife is sort of a slap stick wife who means well but tends to fuck everything up. I mean come on. The guy thought his wife fucked a squirrel for christ's sake. Why would anyone think that this story is anywhere near serious.

Yeah, this story was kind of dumb, but I found it amusing enough that I liked it. I do agree with the comment that said the piece was a little too long to keep its humorous edge. It was too easy to figure out the joke before you actually read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs a Part 2

Hubby has to at least discuss divorce, if not file. Otherwise, wifey will do it again, and maybe more. Of course, your part 2 could be his revenge after she breaks her promise not to repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not sure

Bet he had a hot night with his wife after she got it out on the table. I would have thrown her up on the table and had my way with her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wimpy cuck crap

Trickery, lies and deceit = Divorce.

1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Drugging

What a sick piece of cuckold drivel, as good by a degenerate whore.

desertdog43desertdog43over 5 years ago
"I drugged you honey"

BAMMM, broke her jaw in 4 places....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this fantasy thing

has become cliche' as all get out. hubby has a 'sort of fantasy'

it gets 'outta hand' the wife turns into an intsta slut husband is not happy about it

husband wasn't consulted husband 'sorta' goes along with it he gets ultimately short-changed wife then tells all hubby is sorta okay with it, but not really. the end.

this is degenerate, but not weird. it's become a template story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Definite 5

This story is very funny and entertaining. Everyone had fun.

johsunjohsunalmost 5 years ago
A funny story, but

When she got to the part about drugging her hubby it got unfunny

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Different.

Wife is an unlikable character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story sucks

...

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
Sucks!

Well at least part of the title was correct! I know that is is a manifestation of the writer but Sex with a person after giving that person drugs is RAPE! It matters not whether that person is male or female or that the Perp is male or female, it is rape. That the wife drugged the husband is more than grounds for criminal assault. Fantasies are just that - not real! To use his fantasy to fulfill her desire to have sex with someone NOT her spouse is simply adultery! Divorce her ass and BTB! Make sure that Alice & Chip & Dale are included in the pending lawsuits as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a shitty story from an even more shit writer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This fetish femdom fantasies are getting worse and worse by the day. Hope this platform add the negative stars one day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...