This Fantasy Sucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how he will prove he is dreaming. He is going to do exactly what Alice said and fuck her from behind while she eats his wife's pussy. This whole evening has been an incredible turn on. Tom figures if he can fuck Alice's tight young pussy without coming, this indeed is all just some sort of crazy ass dream. But if does come, that would mean this is all very real, and Tom is damn sure he will not come.

Tom gets on his knees behind Alice and slides his cock up and down her tight bald pussy. She wasn't lying. She is incredibly wet and ready. Tom grabs her by the hips and pushes his cock deep into her wetness. Alice starts moaning with pleasure. He can't believe how soft and tight she is. In moments he is driving hard in and out of her, feeling his balls slap against her smooth bald mound with every thrust.

Tom knows that Janie absolutely loves getting her pussy eaten, and he isn't surprised at how she is reacting to being eaten by Alice. It doesn't take long for Janie to get off again. "Of course Janie came again," Tom figures. "That's exactly what would happen if this was a porno and I were directing the action. And after all, this is my dream. I can have my wife come a hundred times in a row if I want."

Tom smiles to himself knowing he has finally taken control of the action in his dream.

At this point nothing surprises Tom. This is the best sex dream he has ever had. Nothing could surprise him now. Of course as soon as Janie came, so did Alice. Tom feels Alice's pulsating pussy grabbing and pumping against his cock. That was the last straw. Tom can't take it anymore and he comes deep inside Alice with a grunting roar of pleasure like none he'd ever had before. It felt as if his cum would never stop.

"Oh my god... I came." Tom muttered to himself. "I actually came. That means that as weird as all of this is, it isn't a dream. This whole fucking thing is real."

Tom flops back onto the floor and watches Alice crawl up into his wife's arms as the two women embrace and kiss. He is at a loss for words. He just sits there stunned. "What the hell is going on here? This can't be real, but I came. It has to be real. But it can't be. My wife is kissing the woman that just ate squirrel cum out of her pussy.

Then Tom watches Alice as she stops kissing his wife and crawls across the floor in front of the squirrel named Chip. Chip had been quietly sitting and watching ever since Janie had teased his cock to attention with her mouth. He was the only one in the room that hadn't come yet. From the look on Alice's face Tom figured that was about to change.

Once in front of Chip, Alice laid on the floor with her legs splayed open so only Chip could see up her trademark blue dress. Then she chided, "Well, this pussy isn't going to eat itself now is it Chip?"

With that Chip slowly drops to the floor and reluctantly puts his head between Alice's legs. Alice pulls her dress down tight over Chip's head trapping his mouth on her crotch. Then Janie joins Tom on the loveseat while they watch the lump of Chip's head bob around under Alice's dress as he licks and sucks her dirty cum filled pussy. Alice pants, twitches and moans in pleasure until Chip finally coaxes another orgasm from her loins.

As soon as Chip is done eating Alice's pussy; Alice, Chip and Dale get dressed and leave without saying a word. If poor Chip is going to come tonight, it looks as if he's going to have to jack off when he gets back to his tree.

Now it is just Tom and his wife sitting together on the loveseat, and the house falls eerily quiet. Once again, Tom is thinking this has to be a dream. Maybe he can make himself cum in a dream after all. Maybe he was wrong. Just to make sure he decides he better check with his wife.

"What the hell Janie? What was that all about?" Tom hesitantly asked.

"That was your sex fantasy, silly."

"Who the fuck's fantasy was that? I never said I wanted you to fuck Marcie's husband."

"Oh, yeah, about that. I kind of had to mix a couple of fantasies together to make it work. I hope that's okay. I hope that I didn't ruin it for you."

"Mixed fantasies? Who's, yours? You never told me you wanted to fuck Dale."

"No it's not like that Tom. Let's see. How do I explain this?"

"Give it a shot dear. I'm all ears at this point."

"Okay, here goes... Well, you know that Marcie and I are best friends, and we girls do talk, right?"

"Yes, go on."

"We tell each other pretty much everything, and I um... kind of told her about your fantasy."

"What do you mean kind of?"

"Okay there was a little more to it than that. I may have embellished things a bit. I sort of told Marcie you wanted her to suck you off while I fucked Dale." Janie quietly winced and leaned away, ready to get yelled at.

But Tom didn't yell. "You know I never said that, and you promised the fantasy I told you was going to be just between you and me."

"I'm sorry, but I kind of had to tell her all those things after what she did to me."

"Why? What did she do?"

"Okay, this all started a few weeks ago. I was over at Marcie's having coffee. I had to pee so I went to the bathroom, but I left the door open so Marcie and I could still talk. While I was going Dale walked in."

"Dale walked in on you while you were peeing?"

"No, he walked into the house to use the bathroom. So, Marcie grabbed a basket of laundry and got in his way. Then she started asking him all sorts of questions to stall him. They were stupid questions and Dale started answering like he knew something was up. So Marcie blurted out something kind of bad. She asked Dale if he thought I was pretty."

"Oh god, not the old is my friend prettier than me trap?" Tom rolled his eyes.

"That's what I thought too, but Dale didn't even squirm. He just said yes. Then Marcie asked him if he wanted to fuck me. Again, he said yes. He didn't even hesitate."

"Fucking Dale is such a horn dog. Sometimes I think he'd say yes if you asked him if he wanted to fuck a cactus." Tom chuckles.

"Well maybe not a cactus, but he does seem to like sex an awful lot. Anyway, at that point I thought Dale figured out I was there in the bathroom, and they were both just messing with me. You know how Marcie and Dale like to mess with people."

"Yeah, a couple of real jokesters those two are." Tom chuckled again.

"But then Marcie kept egging Dale on. She was posing all sorts of stipulations where she might actually consider letting him fuck me. You know, stupid stuff like having to fry a pound of bacon in the nude. He kept saying yes to everything she said. I think Dale was having as much fun teasing her as she was teasing him."

"Those two are quite the pair." Tom grinned.

"Then Marcie floored me. There were no more 'would you if' questions. She just flat out told Dale that if she could watch him eat another man's cum, then she would let him fuck me."

"What the fuck?"

"No shit, right? At first Dale didn't answer. Then I think he figured out Marcie was just kidding. He hesitantly answered, "Sure, I'd do that." Then he added that he thinks I am so hot that he would be happy to eat a big old nasty wad as long as it meant that I would fuck him."

"You are very hot, but no way did he say that."

"Oh yes he did. But I knew neither one of them was being serious. I can't deny it was kind of exciting when Dale said he would eat cum just for a chance to fuck me, but I have to admit, it was kind of squicky too. I mean eating cum just sounds so gross. Didn't matter though, they really were just messing with each other."

"Finally, Marcie dropped the whole thing and she told Dale she just cleaned the bathroom I was in, and that he had to use the one upstairs. When I came out of the bathroom Marcie just stood there grinning at me. I don't think a mountain of rags soaked in industrial cleaner could have wiped the grin off of her face. For such a small woman she sure can be so ornery"

"By the time Dale came back downstairs Marcie and I were back sitting at the kitchen table sipping our coffee. Dale said hello to me like nothing had happened. It was like he thought I had just gotten there. There was no way he was pretending, and Marcie didn't seem to have the guts to tell him I'd been there the whole time."

"As soon as Dale went back outside Marcie and I couldn't stop laughing. Finally after we calmed down I asked Marcie where all that sex talk came from. I mean, that just isn't something a married couple talks about, right?"

"You've got that right." Tom agrees. "I love those two to death, but I can't for the life of me imagine how a couple like that stays married."

"I thought the same thing, but Marcie explained to me that it was just part of their sex life. She said they tell each other their fantasies all the time, and that sometimes they even act them out in a little role play. She said it is perfectly normal."

"Well normal for them maybe." Tom laughed at his own joke.

"Marcie said that lots of couples do role play like that, and that maybe we are the odd ones."

"Anyway, after she tried to convince me how normal they are, she told me a bunch of Dale's other fantasies and how she has acted them out for him. She said it was all perfectly healthy. Then she asked me to tell her some of yours, but I had nothing to tell."

"As the afternoon went on I couldn't get over how turned on I was over hearing about Dale's fantasies, especially the one about him wanting to fuck me. It was all so erotic I kind of soaked my panties."

"So later that night I decided to find out what sexy little secrets were locked up in your head. You remember that night, right? It was when I asked you what your biggest fantasies were?"

"So that's what got all of this started." Tom concluded.

"Not that you were cooperating, mister 'I don't have any fantasies'." Janie says poorly mocking Tom's voice. "You just kept being silly about it. My god I didn't think you were ever going to tell me anything real that night. Then you finally opened up and told me your fantasy was to watch me while I make a stranger come in my mouth, I was kind of grossed out. Of course I told you no way."

"Oh yeah, I remember you getting mad at me for saying I fantasized about that. I remember you telling me how sick I was, and that I shouldn't think about stuff like that."

"I know, and I felt bad about getting mad. When I told you that Marcie liked the taste of Dale's cum, and I asked if you ever fantasized about her sucking your cock, I was trying to make peace. I was sort of giving you permission to fantasize about Marcie while you are hiding down stairs jacking off."

"Come on, you know I don't do that."

"Yes you do, but that's not the point."

"Okay, what is the point?"

"I'm getting there... So, a couple of days later I was over at Marcie's and I wanted to get her back for asking her husband those embarrassing questions while I was in the bathroom. Now don't be mad me, but I kind of told her you would let me fuck Dale."

"What the hell?"

"I said don't get mad. I also told her you said she had to suck your dick in return. I know you never really said either of those things. They just came out. I figured she would just say no and that would be the end of it."

"Something tells me that wasn't the end." Tom interjects. "So what did she say? Did she say she would suck me?"

"Well not exactly, but she didn't say no either. What she did say was that none of this would ever happen because as far as she was concerned Dale damn sure wasn't going to eat some guy's load, even if it did mean he could fuck me."

"I take it Marcie was counting on that."

"Yeah she kind of had him cornered on that one. I didn't care though. I was finally able to poke a little bit fun at Marcie. Of course she poked me back as best she could, but I finally had the upper hand."

"What difference does it make to you what Marcie thinks anyway?" Tom tries to score points by putting his wife above the petty little contest she is describing.

"The last thing I wanted was for Marcie to think is that our marriage is stale or boring, and one thing led to another. I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. I found myself telling Marcie all the details about your fantasy. I made it sound as if you and I talked about this stuff all the time. Of course some of it was true, but some of it I had to make up."

"Made up? Don't you mean you lied?" Tom presses.

"Yeah, well sort of... Don't be mad."

"What do you mean sort of, and what the hell did you make up?"

"That part about you letting me fuck Dale if she sucked you... Of course that was made up. I also told her you made me do nasty strip teases all the time. I made that up too."

"What the hell Janie? Did you tell her anything that was true?"

"The part about you wanting me to suck off a stranger. That was true. You told me that. The part about you wanting Marcie to give you a blowjob... I felt your dick twitching in my hand when I mentioned it the other night, so I know that's true."

"I never said that I wanted that, and my dick twitches all the time..."

"Don't try and lie to me. You can't deny it. I know those thoughts about Marcie make you hard. Oh, and there was one more thing I told her that is true..."

"What could that possibly be?" Tom interrupts. "That was everything we talked about that night. What else could you have possibly told her that you didn't make up?"

"I told her you wanted her to wear that ridiculous Alice in Wonderland costume while she sucked your dick."

"Well I guess that explains the Alice thing, but what the hell made you say something like that?"

"I saw the way you stared at her all night at the Halloween party. Sure Marcie looked cute and all, but Alice in Wonderland? Tom, I almost wanted to beat you for acting like a pedophile that night. How the fuck a full grown woman of 32 can pull off the look she did in that outfit is beyond me, but it got you going."

"Okay, so you told some white lies..." Tom quickly changes the subject back away from Marcie in her Alice costume. "How the hell did you get from poking fun at each other to what just happened here? And what was the deal with the squirrels?"

"Hold on. I'll get to the squirrels. Be patient... So Marcie and I just kept this thing of teasing each other about our sex lives going for days. We just kept piling it on. Neither one of us was willing to back down. Then one day she starts talking about this guy named Hector."

"Hector? Who the hell is Hector?"

"Hector is Dale's new guy that runs the chipping machine for his tree business. Because he runs the chipper, everyone just calls him Chip. I guess it fits. After all, the name of the company is Chippin' Dale. Someone has to be Chip, right?"

"Fuck that's a stupid name for a tree trimming company. I have no idea how Dale stays in business."

"Marcie says that name works because people remember it."

"Enough about Dale's stupid business. Get back to this Hector fellow. How the hell did he get involved?"

"Marcie kept talking about Hector as if he were some sort of sex god. I think she used the term Latin lover more than I've ever heard that term in my life. I don't know what she sees in him. Sure he's really good looking, but he's only 19 years old. He's just a puppy."

"Anyway, Marcie told me that Hector made a pass at her and she didn't exactly say no. She told me that a couple of days later Hector came right out and said that he really wanted to fuck her. She said she made him the same sort of deal that she did with Dale."

"You mean?"

"Yup, she told Hector he could fuck her if he would let her watch him eat a load of some guy's cum."

"Then right after she said that, Marcie said we should do it. I had no idea what she meant. I thought maybe she wanted to have sex with me. She's such a horny little bitch."

"You didn't have sex with her did you?"

"No I didn't. But when I said no, she mumbled 'too bad' under her breath. Then she went on to explain how she was talking about your cock sucking fantasy. She said we could use Hector as the stranger and you could watch me suck him off."

"I thought she was kidding again, but she called Dale and put him on the speaker. Then she told him all about what we were planning to do and asked him he was okay with it. He said he was all for it as long as he got to play too."

"After Dale agreed, Marcie just sat there grinning at me like she just won the Super Bowl of one ups. She had called my bluff and was being really smug about it. She was so sure I'd back down. She was absolutely positive I would never actually go through with something like that."

"I just couldn't do it though. I couldn't back down. I wanted to have the upper hand with Marcie just once in my life. So I told her she could count both of us in, but she had to be the one to set the whole thing up. I told her she had to make sure everyone else was okay with this little game. I called her bluff right back."

"But no one asked me if I was okay with this. What made you think I'd go along with this? How did you two know I wouldn't flip out on you?"

"Well, I kind of slipped a little something into your drink at dinner. Nothing really bad. Just a little something to make you relaxed and compliant. I'm really sorry about that honey. I promise I'll never do that again."

"So that's why it felt like I was dreaming. I was drugged... and by my own wife no less."

"So we were all set. You were on the love seat playing with Marcie in her Alice in Wonderland costume. Hector and Dale were on the couch wearing those stupid squirrel masks from Dale's first TV commercial, and I was in my slutty stripper outfit."

"Hey, I remember that commercial. Those squirrel masks were so stupid and obnoxious they only played it a few times."

"Yeah, Dale and Hector both insisted on wearing the masks. They didn't want their faces showing up on the hidden camera."

"So you did remember the camera. Where's the tape. Can I see it?"

"We'll get to that later. Now back to the story. So we were all set. All I had to do was not chicken out and give those guys a blow job... and that's where things went wrong. Oh, did they ever go wrong!"

"The plan was to dance for them and get them all horny, then take turns sucking them until they couldn't take it anymore. Then I'd finish them in my hand so you and Marcie could watch them come. But almost as soon as I took Hector in my mouth his cock swelled up and he started to come."

"I told you I've never sucked a guy all the way before, and I wasn't lying. I had no idea what to do. I slowed down and just kind of gently sucked him hoping he would calm down. That's when his cock started to twitch. Before I could react I felt a few quick pumps and then my mouth was full of hot salty cum."

"I should have known better than to tease a 19 year old the way I did, and then put his cock in my mouth. But there I was with a big creamy mouth full of cum. I needed to get rid of it, but I just couldn't make myself swallow. The mere thought of swallowing makes me want to gag."

"Then I remembered Dale telling Marcie he would eat another man's cum if I'd fuck him. So I climbed up in Dale's lap and made him kiss me while all of that nasty cum went in his mouth. Then I slid down on his cock and fucked him. I figured if anything would shut Marcie up, it would be fucking her husband right in front of her."

"I think there was a little more to it than you wanting the upper hand." Tom smirks. "You really seemed to enjoy yourself there in Dale's lap. If I'm not allowed to deny liking Marcie's Alice costume, then you can't deny that you really liked fucking Dale."

"I know, I know. It wasn't about Dale though. My excitement was about me being naughty. I was so turned on from letting go and being a slut for once that I couldn't control myself. I still almost can't believe that I came as soon as I put Dale's cock inside me. I just couldn't get over how nasty I was being."