This Fantasy Sucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then after I really started fucking him, and I felt Dale coming inside me... Well that hit some sort of big old nastiness trigger inside me. I couldn't help but come again, and oh my god did I ever come. I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out. I'm sorry honey, but that's never happened to me before."

"Not even on our honeymoon out on the beach that night?"

"Nope, not even then."

"So anyway, after I was done fucking Dale and I was laying there on the floor, I remembered that you once told me that a pussy full of cum is called a cream pie. So I made a joke about who wanted to eat it. I had no idea Marcie was going to lick her husband's cum out of me. I seems like no matter what I do, she is willing to do anything to one up me."

"Then when Marcie told Hector to eat your cum out of her I was shocked. I couldn't believe he actually did it. That young man must really want to fuck Marcie. Who knows, maybe the three of them went somewhere and had a nasty little threesome after they left here."

"So this was all real. You really did do all of that. You promise that I'm not dreaming." Tom is still trying to make sense of what just went on. "Is there anything else you have to say about all of this?"

"Yes," Janie's smile beams... I hope you enjoyed your fantasy. Happy birthday honey."