This Fucking Economy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled widely and said, "Have another cocktail. Drinks are on me." He lifted a bright cocktail from the tray, took a sensual sip before handing it to me. I took a coy sip of my own.

Kayla was bending far over the table toward us, her tits practically spilling onto the table, her skirt bunched up around her waist. Mat's hand was either hovering above or resting comfortably directly on top of her naked ass. I still didn't know whether she was wearing her panties. She pursed her lips and swayed slightly before saying, "It's hard to get a cab at bar close so me and Mat are gonna see if we can" and then she mumbled incoherently before leading Mat by the hand away toward the parking lot.

Feely and Chris moved over to the other side of the table and arranged themselves much as Kayla and Mat had been. I imagined what Chris must be feeling and Feely's thick round butt wrapped itself around his cock. Her skirt seemed to bunch itself around her waist like Kayla's had as she adjusted herself in his lap.

I sipped my cocktail and returned my attention to Glenn and sipped long from my cocktail. "This is an interesting evening," he said. He returned his attention to Feely and shifted his weight so he was leaning on his left arm. He had stabilized himself with his wrist pressing against my testicles, and his thumb pressing against my perineum and anus. To my surprise, my cock leapt at this contact. "Are you having an interesting evening, Feely, honey?"

I looked over. Feely's big tits bounced a little as she seemed to plop backward into Chris' lap. Consternation wrinkled her brow as she responded, "Yeah, and I think Kayla's going to be a really excellent addition to our office."

"Yeah," said Glenn as he pressed his thumb harder against my anus, "We are so very glad your girl Kayla is with us."

I wiggled my ass a little, actually enjoying the sensation, and enjoying the show Feely was putting on in Chris' lap, and enjoying the cocktail, which I took another long drink from before I said, "I'm double-glad. Girl could use a little spending money. Gotta buy a hot frame for that hot piece of art she calls a body."

For the next thirty minutes or so, Chris remained silent and mostly immobile except for running his hands up and down Feely's wide hips, over and sometimes even under her silky skirt. Meanwhile, Glenn did his damnedest to try to seduce me while I tried my damnedest to flirt without crossing two many lines. Feely participated surprisingly well in the conversation, throwing in snide encouragement and sneaking in dirty talk to Chris, including offering the tidbit that she "swallows every time."

I sinking deeper into character freely offered, "Girl, I consider it disrespectful not to."

Glenn fully cupped my balls in his hand and gave them a squeeze while flawlessly continuing the odd circular flirt, "I can't argue with that."

After another fifteen minutes, Kayla and Mat had still not returned, and it was nearly last call. Feely was still grinding away in Chris' lap when a bouncer approached and grabbed her by the arm. He leaned in and said something, but I only made out the word "go." She rose from Chris, and I swear he was zipping his fly when she came around the table to say to me, "Hey we should leave; let's see how Kayla and Mat are doing on the cab." Glenn patted me on the ass as I made my way after Feely and Chris. The bouncer stared us down with his arms folded while we left.

Once we got out to the car, we spotted Kayla and Mat walking toward the bar's entrance from the parking lot. Kayla was straightening her skirt and half-heartedly patted the sides of her hair while she strutted at us. Mat seemed to be buckling his belt.

"Hey! We couldn't find a cab," Kayla rubbed her elbow and grinned widely.

"Yeah. We haven't seen any cabs at all," Mat grumbled, then gave a short laugh.

"Well, how are our drunk asses going to get home?" I whined.

"Don't worry, hon," said Feely, "We'll do what we always do. We'll walk to Mat's house. He lives just a couple blocks away and has two extra bedrooms."

Right. Of course. Mat's house. "Oh wow, that's a lot of extra bedrooms."

"Yeah," said Mat, palming my wife's ass, "I came into some money a few years ago and bought a nice house." He pointed north, "To my place!"

We all made our dizzy ways to Mat's big house, eerily similar to Kayla's and my dream home, but with all the fixings we'd wanted but couldn't afford, including a jacuzzi. Mat led us downstairs where we marveled at the jacuzzi already steaming, large plush couch and the fully stocked bar.

After we'd each been expertly fixed or given a drink by Mat, master bartender, Kayla said, "I want to go in the jacuzzi."

"Of course!" declared Mat, "everyone in the jacuzzi. Women, you can feel free to leave your bras and panties on."

"In my case, just panties," I joked drunkedly. Kayla let out a loud, shrill giggle and slapped me gently on the bicep, hesitating a moment to give me a gentle reassuring squeeze as if to remind me it was all just an act, just a dream we would awaken from yet.

"Feely and I are going to have a problem with that," Kayla, suddenly acting shy, said, looking down and gripping the hem of her skirt with both hands.

"That's right," offered Feely, "we're not wearing any."

We all laughed, I piled it on a little thicker than the others to mask my embarrassment and discomfort. Mat said, "well then, Ricky will be the only one with a swimsuit. "

And with that, we all stripped down around the tub, Kayla removing her dress and exposing her sexy, completely nude body. What happened to her panties? And why does her pussy look so wet, like it's gushing? Glenn, Chris and Mat let their hardening cocks spring free as they dropped their shorts almost in unison. I was about to peel my panties off the hard-on they clung to, but Kayla slurred, "no, Ricky, leave them on; they're so cute."

"Ooh bitch, I love how you think." I gave an inward sigh of relief that I'd have at least one shield protecting me from Glenn's sizeable cock. I could see it refracted under the hot water as he eased himself into a seat. I couldn't help but notice Mat's cock was even bigger, oversized to his strong body.

"Come sit next to me, Ricky, dear," Glenn invited. I obliged, the now wet panties clinging even more tightly onto my external gear and the thong wedging itself farther up my ass.

The seating arrangements were circular. To my right: Glenn, Kayla, Mat, Feely, and Chris, who sat immediately on my left. Maintaining role, I was delighted to be sandwiched between two attractive, naked, horny men. As an untrained spy, I was as terrified as I was as a husband. As a heterosexual man in a hot tub with attractive nude women, I was rock hard.

Glenn noticed my rigidity physically when the jacuzzi jets went blasting and obscured all underwater activity. He placed his outstretched hand firmly against the condensed package bulging from Kayla's tiny white thong. I moaned softly.

Feely allowed her big tits to emerge from the hot tub to raise her glass to toast again to friendship as well as to orgasms and eventual female dominance, to which I tsk'd "Well excuse me." Glenn was slowly rubbing his fingers up and down, tracing a line from the tip of my dick to my asshole. I didn't mean to increase his access by lifting my hips up to meet his fingers, but the natural water buoyancy assisted unasked.

Kayla lifted her own suckable breasts above the bubbles to amend the toast, "to friends, freedom, and fucking" to a great hooting "hear hear" and a seat back smack dab down into the middle of Mat's lap. I felt as though a purr rippled through the water and shuddered around me. I also felt Glenn's insistent fingertips pushing aside the string that went between my cheeks.

Feely had literally turned her back to the rest of us, straddling Chris face-to-face. What exactly what was happening beneath the bubbly surface I cannot say for certain, but Feely girated wildly, pushing herself into Chris, and he had taken one of her tits into his mouth. Instead, I had a finger pressing against my anal opening.

I didn't know it at the time, but the wildly unfamiliar feeling I was experiencing was just a very small portion of Glenn's finger entering my ass. He whispered to me, "Damn, for a submissive, you've got one tight hole."

Thinking fast, "I do my exercises seven days a week, baby." I guess I'm not very good at thinking fast. I had said the first stupid thing to come to my head, and I had no idea what I'd meant by it.

"Oh, do tell me more."

"Listen, bud. Treat me like a princess, and I'll show instead of tell," where was this coming from? I felt like I was going crazy. Part of it, I'm sure, was the finger very slowly sinking into my ass. Strangely, I felt compelled to push back a little, to encourage it to continue. It was an extremely erotic and pleasurable sensation, perhaps even heightened by its forbidden nature and the just plain weirdness of the situation. Not to mention the alcohol-fueled fog that blanketed us all.

Kayla was leaning back, her arms outstretched on either side of Mat's body, bracing herself against the backrest, her nipples just peeking above the water. One of those nipples was pinched between two of Mat's fingers while he poured a cocktail into her mouth with the other hand, a good portion of the expensive alcohol dribbling down her body and into the jacuzzi tub. She wasn't moving much, but was clearly sitting in Mat's lap.

She looked me straight in the eyes while Mat set the glass, now containing nothing but ice, behind him. "This is the best job I've ever had," she said. Glenn's finger sank another inch into my ass.

"Have you heard of any other openings?"

She laughed very hard at this, shaking her body in Mat's lap. I thought I heard a moan escape Mat's lips. Kayla stopped laughing and gave a long "N" sound as she bit her lip. "None that I've heard of yet." Mat's free hand disappeared below the water.

My hands were at my sides, propping my ass up a little. Glenn grabbed the hand closest to him and pulled it over to his hard naked cock. My hand instinctively wrapped itself around his girth, which was hot and throbbing, and quite a bit larger than my own.

We settled into silence, six people in three different worlds. I looked at Glenn, trying to mask my confused feelings with a look of lust, willing myself into character while also surrendering to the pleasure of anal penetration. I began to slowly stroke Glenn like I would stroke myself if I wanted to prolong masturbation. His finger had almost completely submerged itself inside me.

While spending much of their time sloppily sucking eachothers faces, Chris and Feely were audibly grunting and moaning to my left. Kayla and Mat seemed to be having a private, whispered conversation that seemed to moan and groan intermittently. I couldn't help groaning a little myself, and Glenn closed his eyes and seemed far away even as he was invading my virgin hole.

Abruptly, Feely cried out and slumped against Chris who appeared to be tightly gritting his teeth. I watched as within moments she regained her composure and turned to face the rest of us. Kayla and Chris didn't even look at her, but instead kissed, tongues dancing together like professionals. I looked back at Feely who was now rising out of the water, exposing the glory of her big tits, round ass, and smooth-shaven pussy to us once again.

"I am exhausted. I bid you all goodnight. Make sure Chris doesn't drown, and I'll see you all in the morning." Without taking his lips from Kayla's, Mat pointed at a rack of hanging towels and bathrobes on the wall. "Thank you," said Feely to Mat, and again, "Thank you," to Chris. She dried herself thoroughly, donned a robe, and left.

Chris looked around himself, discombobulated. He grumbled something indecipherable and clamored, splashing out of the hot tub. He grabbed a towel, dried only his hair, armpits and crotch, and wrapped it loosely around himself, foregoing the robe. He made it as far as the nearest couch where he crashed and began softly snoring almost immediately.

Glenn's finger began to work its way around in my ass, in and out and pushing all kinds of pleasure buttons I'd never known I had. His other hand made its way over to my cock and began to gently press down on it it. It was as hard as I can imagine it ever being, aching, actually aching, with pleasure and with the pain of lacy constraint. My other hand found its way over to Glenn's scrotum. I cupped his balls as I would have cupped my own in private, gently palming them and working them like a delicate dough. Glenn squeezed my cock as it strained against the panties, rubbed it gently from tip to base. Our wrists slid together like pistons in some masterful, orgasmic contraption. I gripped him a little harder and sped up my pumping. My legs had to be raised, now that I was no longer propping myself up with my hands, and my toes just barely broke the surface of the water. At the same time, Kayla glanced away from Mat, looked down at my toes, then looked back at me with a devilish smirk. She whispered something to Mat, then rose to her feet, giving myself and Glenn an absolutely wonderful view of her frontal assets.

Kayla was nudging my foot aside with her thigh as Mat explained, "This one has some errands to run tomorrow, so I'd best play the host and show her where she can lay her pretty head. I think I'll be having a lay myself," he said, making a perhaps (I was hoping) unintentional double entendre. Then he pointed to a hallway, "The door on the left is the unoccupied bedroom you two can share. Don't get into too much trouble," he warned jokingly, though I was sensing a very real threat.

When Mat rose from the water, I noticed that his reddened, glistening cock stood at full attention and utterly dwarfed my own. Kayla and he dried and robed themselves and went down the same hallway he'd pointed to, presumably the other bedroom. They both disappeared inside, and neither emerged.

After they left, Glenn kissed me deeply. I hesitated for a moment. I am not gay, a voice in my head said. Another responded, yes you are, Ricky, yes you are. I returned the kiss. I kissed Glenn like I would kiss my wife, whom I loved. I kissed him passionately. I kissed him like we were fighting with our tongues. The kiss was so consuming that our hands forgot their tasks and we grasped one another's bodies, pulling into one another. I found myself straddling him, our hard cocks imitating our tongues.

Glenn broke the kiss. "I bet we'd be a lot more comfortable in the bedroom."

Once we had gotten out of the water, Glenn sensually dried me off, and I him, each drying only the other with our towels, and we kissed again. Alarms were going on in my head, and I was having difficulty containing them.

"I like you," I said, "but I don't think we should have sex tonight." The alarm did not subside. My stomach churned. Was this the wrong thing to say?

Glenn looked thoughtful for a moment, then said, "That's okay, Ricky, sweetie, let's just go lay down together. The huge sigh of relief and relaxing of muscles that took place inside of me was accompanied by a strange, nagging little feeling of regret. I tried to shrug it off.

Glenn held a robe for me while I slid my arms into the sleeves, and I returned the favor. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. He me eagerly down the hall. The light was still on in Mat's bedroom as we passed, and I thought I may have heard Kayla say, "fuck" as we passed, but soon we were in a room of our own with the door shut behind us.

Glenn drunkenly swung to a sit at the foot of the luxurious king-sized bed and patted the fluffy blanket beside him. His robe had flow open and his cock stared me in the face. My heart was racing, my thoughts sped up into accelerated gibberish, even my breath was so fast I couldn't catch it. I sat beside him.

"I like you, too." He grabbed my face and pulled it into his. We resumed kissing, and his hands explored my body-my back, my neck, my face, my hips. I tried to mirror him for a bit, but every part of him was so manly, rough stubbly chin and neck, muscular chest and back, somehow it was a lot less weird for me to just grab his cock. I grabbed it with both hands, since I was able to. It was still a little wet from the hot tub, and maybe some sweat, so my hands slipped up and down its impressive length quite easily. It all felt oddly natural, like I was jacking off while making out with an infatuated Kayla or something. It felt almost as good. It just felt almost normal.

My fears were almost subsiding. I thought maybe I'd jack him off, we'd fall asleep, and that would be the end of it. "Sorry, he's not your type," Kayla would tell him. But then Glenn grabbed me by the hips and I feared the worst. He may have even seen the glint of terror in my eye. I was grateful when all he did was guide me up onto the bed, on my knees but still facing him. He pulled the robe over my armsWe continued making out like this for a bit. It felt a bit awkward to be kneeling, leaning down to make out with him, both hands reaching out for his cock like I was swinging a baseball bat. Soon, I understood.

Glenn's hands made their way up to the top of my head. He broke our kiss by pushing my head down. My lips traced their way down his chin and landed on his chest as he started to lean back. My eyes bugged open as my lips dragged their way across Glenn's lean, muscular abs. My mouth made its way all the way to Glenn's bellybutton and instantly his cockhead found its way onto and between my lips. What if I can't do this? What if I gag? What if I throw up? What will happen to this entire charade?

As easily as Glenn's big cock glided past my lips it glided farther until it bumped into my hand. It didn't stop there. My hands began to slide down Glenn's cock, too, followed by my mouth. One of my hands found its way to Glenn's supple testicles while the other made a little ring with the index finger and thumb around the base of Glenn's cock. I had Glenn all the way down my throat. I withdrew all the way to the tip, gave him a couple quick strokes, then returned to the base, bobbing all the way up, all the way down. I shockingly found it to be easy. It was as though I was some cocksucking prodigy. Our hands broke away from their tasks just long enough for Glenn to pull the robe over my arms and shed his own, but my throat held onto him without interruption, my face fucking itself on his considerable equipment. I took Glenn's cock past my tonsils over and over. I just sucked Glenn's cock exactly how I would want Kayla to suck mine.

I thought I may have heard her cry out from across the hall, and almost leapt up out of instinct, but Glenn's strong hand returned to my head held me in place. His other hand was sliding its way down my spine to where my ass now stood up in the air. My body had unconsciously arranged itself in the perfect position for Glenn to do exactly what he was doing, which was pulling aside the wet thong and pulling it wide against my ass cheek. In doing so, he caused the already tight panties to strangle my cock and balls like a noose. He immediately plunged a finger into my ass, which was now much more readily accepting. The sensation was an almost equal mix of pleasure and pain.

I bobbed on him. Stroked him. Played with his balls. Pressed a finger against his asshole. He lifted the outer leg onto the bed to give me better access, but I felt a little strange doing it, so I put both hands around his cock again. While simultaneously sliding a second finger in alongside his first, Glenn pushed by head and body forward and down, off his dick. This caused two things to happen. The first was that it allowed him to fingerfuck my ass with more force, which though it hurt a little was mostly sending waves of ecstatic pleasure through my nerves. The second is that it caused my head to fall down between his cheeks.