This Fucking Economy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body rose again and she plummeted back down, now with her asshole right atop my tongue. I dove into the same instinct that had led me when licking Glenn's ass. Her ass seemed easier to get inside than Glenn's and tasted different. The taste was not unpleasant, but it was a distinct mix, including the chlorine that I'd also tasted in her pussy, but also something else.

"After I'd offered him no resistance, he kept going. He was using two hands, rubbing my clit with one and finger-fucking me with the other. He even played with my ass a little." At this her ass shook around my head, quavering around my sore and aching tongue and jaws. She was apparently rubbing her clit, putting much of her weight down on me. "But I pushed him away," she grunted, "I said I wasn't quite ready."

"I felt bad about being such a cocktease, but it made me so horny for you." As she said this, she let out a squeaky gasp and her ass squeezed my tongue out. Warm pussy juice gushed all over my forehead. I shut my eyes tightly but some of the hot cum got in them anyway and stung.

"Oh god, baby" she panted after awhile, "I came so hard. Are you mad that I let Mat finger me? I'm sorry; I didn't mean to. It was so drunk and I was trying to stay in character," she trailed off a moment there, giving me only two seconds to think out my response.

What could I say? Could I justify jealousy in any way here? The lies had all been her idea, but if she was telling the truth now, she hadn't even gone as far with Mat as I had with Glenn. And I'm not even gay.

That's about as far as my thoughts could go in those two seconds before Kayla finished by saying, God bless her, "It's this fucking economy!"