This Fucking Economy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick."

With one hand, I lifted his testicles out of the way, still playing with them. The other hand stroked for its life, hoping he might cum soon and this could end. Then, I licked. I stretched my tongue forward pressing my tongue tip gently against his pink ring. His hand pressed against the back of my head and I licked him deeply. I was surprised to find the flavor of his ass exotic and delicious. I pumped his cock, massaged his balls and lapped away at his ass, enjoying the taste and the feel of his two fingers fucking me. My tongue seemed to have a mind of its own, tickling, slurping, delving, exploring. I spent quite some time slobbering on his anus and playing with his cock and balls while he fingered my ass roughly. Without his having touched my dick even once, I felt an orgasm welling up in my balls. I let out a deep growl between Glenn's muscular butt cheeks, and my cock throbbed and shuddered and my testicles bunched up as I unleashed spurt after spurt oozing its way through Kayla's lacy panties.

Soon afterward, Glenn gripped my hair in his hand and pulled my head back up to his cock. I took it deep into my throat right away and began bobbing up and down swiftly. Glenn began grunting and moaning fairly loudly before he growled, "I'm going to cum. Swallow it, you slut."

Though I panicked inwardly, I never tried to pull away. What if I gag? spit? puke? suffocate and die? If I gag or puke, I will deal with it. In fact, I took his cock as deep as ever, all the way down to his balls. I felt him spurting against the back of my throat blast after blast into my stomach. I was again to surprised that swallowing was the easiest, most natural thing I could have imagined. My peristalsis worked instinctually, like it was perfectly designed for this very purpose. I was equally surprised that I enjoyed the unique taste of this man's orgasm.

"Fuck, that was good." Glenn pulled me back down onto the bed beside him and spooned me. He fell asleep with his arm wrapped around me without uttering another word. I savored the taste of him in my mouth, and actually felt pretty cozy under his arm. I lay awake for hours, heart still having not entirely calmed itself, mind reeling at what had just taken place, whole world spinning from drunkenness and orgasm. Finally, I drifted into dream land, where I had strange erotic nightmares that I forgot as soon as I awoke.

Glenn and I, it seemed, had not stirred from the exact positions we had fallen asleep in. Sunlight was trickling in from the window, and I could hear the sounds of morning. Glenn was still asleep with his arm draped over me, a low, rhythmic snore rumbling into my hair.

I heard another sound, from across the hall. Though it was muffled, it sounded like a stiff note, as rhythmic as Glenn's snoring. What I heard sounded like maybe an alarm clock, but, no, it sounded that time like it said, "Oh, that's good." Could it be Kayla? "uh, uh, uh, yeah" moaning as Mat fucks her? "yes, yes, yes," my heart picked up its pace as the tempo of Kayla's moaning increased. Glenn slept through it. Any urge I had to leap up and burst in on them was contained by Glenn's arm, reminding my of what I had done last night.

I had done it for Kayla? But Kayla had done this for us? But I enjoyed it? I had so many confusing thoughts wrestling and writhing in the bed as I was now imagining Kayla was doing atop or below Mat. "Yeah yeah yeah ooooh" I heard her moan. At least, thats what I imagined I was hearing.

Soon, the sounds quieted. Minutes, maybe hours passed as I lay there, staring at the ceiling, trying to listen to the indecipherable sounds of creaks and conversation from across the hall, all of which blended into white noise of no distinction. My mind was cacophonous with Glenn stirred beside me. "Good morning, my little ass-licker," he mumbled at me with boozey morning breath, gently stroking my bare chest.

There was a knock at the door. Glenn and I looked at each other, he quickly pulled a blanket over our naked bodies (the wet panties still grafted to me) and I answered, "Yes?"

The door swung open and there was my beautiful Kayla, wearing nothing but a short robe, hair disheveled from going to sleep with it wet, or from vigorous sex. She held in her hand a coffee cup, steam and scent wafting into the room, "There's coffee upstairs if you boys want to get it while it's hot." She raised a slight eyebrow at me and smirked, took a deep breath.

"We'll be right up," Glenn responded for the both of us. Kayla nodded and spun, blowing on her coffee as she returned to the kitchen. Her naked ass cheeks peeked out from beneath the little fluffy, white robe. I pulled the thong back over my asshole and slid from the bed. Glenn had gotten up and grabbed the two robes we'd dropped on the floor. He tossed me one, "I think our clothes got all wet last night."

I had been to distracted and drunk to have actually noticed, but I decided out of convenience that Ricky, like me, wasn't a morning person and just mumbled, "mm hmm."

I put on the robe which barely covered my panties, and then only when I stood rather stiffly upright, and I followed Glenn up to the kitchen. His naked ass swayed in front of me, the same ass I'd tongued the night before. I was feeling hungover and confused. The conversation in the kitchen was quiet and brusque, indicating I wasn't the only hungover one. Mat, despite his apparent nausea and headache, was cooking up some Costa Rican rice and beans, which he claimed was the best possible thing to eat in the morning.

Kayla bent slightly at the hips as she reached for the coffee pot. The robe rode up her ass and displayed her naked pussy and ass, both of which looked somewhat moist, and it looked almost as though a viscous white cream might have been dripping out of her, though I may have been imagining it.

She handed me a steaming mug and one to Glenn. We sat at barstools and Mat served up some breakfast. We ate mostly in silence with some quiet grumbling, giggling, winking and nudging about the events of the previous night.

As we wound down, hangovers lingering, Mat announced, "All our clothes are still wet. You may as well just borrow the robes for now. I'll drop everyone off at their cars in my SUV."

"I thought you drove to the bar from work last night?" My undercover wife hinted inquiringly.

"Yeah," said Mat, "I drove in my sports car. I also have an SUV, in the garage."

I felt the rims of my ears grow a little warm with envy of Mat, who was clearly more capable of providing for Kayla than I was. With only one income, Mat was able to own a nicer house with a bigger garage, two nicer cars, bigger muscles and a bigger cock than I did, even with Kayla's income added to mine.

"Let me just change quick," Mat said before retiring to his bedroom. Kayla smirked at me with her nose over her coffee, clutched in both hands, but she didn't say a word while Mat was gone. Mat returned in jeans and a t-shirt. We each put on our shoes, since they hadn't gotten wet.

"I don't want to wear shoes. Ricky, can you wear mine home for me?"

"Honey, you know you're not my size. I've got my own shoes." I said, my throbbing head coming vocalized in a whine.

"Oh come on, you know you've squeezed into them before. You told me you like wearing my shoes."

I hesitated only a moment, gripped by the surreal terror that I'd slipped out of character, "Oh alright honey," I said, smoothing out my voice with some effort, "I guess I'll carry mine."

Kayla gave me a peck on the cheek before we piled into Mat's SUV. Kayla sat in her short fluffy robe in the front seat beside Mat, Feely and Chris leaned together closely in the middle row, and I found myself again beside Glenn, our bare legs rubbing together, mine smooth, his with hair, in the far back of the vehicle. A cool musical fusion of jazz and electonic music thrummed from the surround sound speaker system at a low enough volume to hear eachother talk, and Mat backed out of his garage.

I tuned in to Feely and Chris' conversation, already underway. "But you are looking fine as hell in that robe, Feely. Almost as good as you were looking last night. Did we...?"

"You and me?" Feely said, laughing. Chris laughed a little too. "Don't you remember?" Feely asked.

"I don't remember leaving the bar," Chris admitted, "I just woke up all wet on the couch."

"Well, it seems part of you remembers, at least a little bit." I assumed Feely was grabbing Chris' hard cock. Mine started to harden a little, Glenn nudging me. I looked at Glenn, but in my periphery saw Chris lean in for a kiss. Glenn glanced over at them and I saw his eyes widen. Feely was climbing into Chris' lap, her hand still down between them; I imagined her inserting him into herself. My cock jumped fully to attention, pulling the thong deeper into my ass. Glenn noticed and cupped my balls. I instinctively returned the favor, retrieving his easily from the fluffy folds of the robe. But by this time we had arrived at the bar, which was very close to Mat's house.

"I really like this song," I heard Kayla say as Mat pulled into a parking space.

"Yeah? We can sit and listen to it a little bit. Did you see my belt buckle?"

Kayla leaned over to see what Mat was referring to. "Oh, cool." Kayla reached over to feel the belt buckle and Mat turned up the volume of the music a little. Glenn pressed the thong roughly into my ass with a finger, snatching my attention away from the front seat. When I looked at him, he withdrew his hand from between my legs. Both his hands wrapped themselves around my face then snaked their way to the back of my head, pulling me down toward Glenn's cock.

I was surprised to find that even without the aid of alcohol, my lips wrapped easily around Glenn's cock, my tongue skillfully, without any practice, coated him in saliva, and, after only a short time, he slid easily into my throat until my lower lip pressed against his scrotum.

I didn't know what Kayla was doing at this point, if I might have rationalized that she was too preoccupied with Feely's moans or whatever to have seen Glenn's likely contorted face, or if my mind just went into a trance-like state and I couldn't be bothered to think about anything except bobbing up and down on Glenn's cock. I took it from tip to tonsels, repeatedly, all to the soundtrack of Feely's ooh fuck yeah uhhh.

Glenn held my head in place for a while and just fucked my throat like I might fuck Kayla's pussy if I wanted to come fast. He jackhammered into my throat and somehow I took it. I didn't choke or sputter; it was the most natural thing.

I heard Feely moan into Chris' ear, "yes, deep in my ass. I'm going to cum."

Feely drowned out any other noises with her high-pitched squeal as she orgasmed around Chris' cock. Glenn grabbed my ears and pulled me off his cock with a 'pop' as it left the suction grip of my lips. I looked up at his lustful grimace only for a moment as he entangled his fingers in my hear and pushed my head down, my tongue trailing its way between his balls and over his perineum, all the way to his asshole. It snaked its way up his ass without beckon. He lifted his leg over my back to give me better access and began pumping his cock furiously.

As Feely's crescendo fell to murmurs, I thought I heard a muffled "Mm" from Kayla up front, but soon that was drowned out by a low, guttural growl from Chris as I imagined he came deep inside Feely's ass. Or maybe her mouth, as I detected faint slurping sounds in the background.

It felt as though a fly had landed in my hair, then another, but soon I felt the dampness of Glenn's seed seeping in to my scalp, warm but cooling rapidly. He sighed loudly, but I thought I heard another, fainter sigh from the front. Feely and Chris sounded terribly out-of-breath, and nearby.

Glenn let go of my head, and I looked up to find that Feely and Chris had been spectators for Glenn's and my finale. My cheeks reddened with embarrassment, though I would guess they were more focused on the driblet of spunk nearing my eyebrow.

I leaned back and laughed a nervous laugh. All three of them smiled in return as I looked ashamedly like a bad dog from one face to the other seeking approval. I looked to the front, and, other than that she was leaning uncomfortably close to Mat, I saw nothing rude or even particularly suspicious about Kayla's demeanor in the front. Neither of them seemed concerned with what was going on in the back of the vehicle.

Chris cleared his throat to break the tension, "Ah, hem, so..." he trailed off, and we all burst out laughing. I don't know exactly what each of us found so funny. The fog of hangover was beginning to wear a little and the reality of things was beginning to take shape in my mind for the first time. Whatever may have been funny to the recently orgasmed, or to Kayla and Mat, was the least of my problems. I laughed right along out of sheer madness, panic, ignorance of however else to react. Eventually the laughter died down. Internally I was beginning to feel as though I may burst into tears at any moment. Externally, I was, I think, cool. Still playing the hangover card as best I could.

Again, Chris did what was necessary and said, "My car's over there. It was fun, y'all. Feely, call me later," as he opened the door and slid his way out. Feely did the same, and the rest of us followed suit, scurrying to our respective cars, trying to keep our robes from flying open. Mine did fly open, and hopefully nobody but Kayla who looked over as she ran to her car saw the panties malformed to my miraculously still-stiff soldier. I beat her home.

In fact, she didn't show up for another two hours, giving my mind two more hours to reel in horror at the events that had seemed so far away as they were happening. I had sucked a cock, swallowed a load, there was a wet spot on top of my head for fuck's sake. I had licked a man's asshole. Deeply. All in the name of some role, some act Kayla and I put on so that she could maintain some fabricated identity at her new job.

What the hell had I been thinking agreeing to any of this? And I had gone through with it; I hadn't even tried to change the course of events happening, but had instead stood in the train tracks watching the train. When the train hit, it just kept on hitting, and I hadn't felt a thing, or at least a strange and paralyzing mixture of good and bad. I sat on the love seat, in the robe and panties, thinking about everything but with no way to explain any of it, for the whole two hours until Kayla returned home.

Even now that I could think again, my mind bounced from wall to wall. I was in this state of mind-fucking anxiety, and all the while Kayla was probably being fucked by Mat, right? That's what any sane person would be thinking at this moment, isn't it? There had been so many signs, so many opportunities for outrage, opportunities to choose my wife over my house. Is that really the choice it came down to?

I guess, even in retrospect I can't think about it clearly.

During that time, my mind bounced mostly between the memories of my degrading sexual acts with Glenn, which caused feelings of guilt and shame to well up inside me, and imagined sexual scenarios and acts Kayla was in all likelihood engaged in. I imagined Mat doing things to Kayla I thought only I had the privilege of doing. I imagined him eating her sweet pussy, feeling her tongue along the length of his cock, fucking, Kayla riding him with gusto, him pounding her missionary, from behind, up against the wall...

I even imagined them doing things Kayla and I didn't even do together, like the rimjob I had given Glenn, or hard anal sex, or her swallowing his cum, or cream pies. Even though Kayla is on the pill, she does not like getting cummed inside of and asks me to pull out every time. Unsurprisingly, my body reacted to these thoughts in the same way any heterosexual man's body would react to thoughts about hot sex between a man and a woman, and my cock hardened again in the tiny panties. Even if that woman was my wife, and that man wasn't me.

When she did arrive home, Kayla greeted me warmly, squeezing my body into her arms. She kissed me deeply. My wife, whom I loved, whom I had had to pretend wasn't my wife for what seemed like a stretching eternity. Finally, we kissed. Our tongues became like two leaches battling to suck the blood from one another. My hands roamed her body, snaked their way under the robe. She was still wearing it, two hours later, and still with nothing underneath. I slid my hands along her back, fingertips weaving along her spine, they slid their way along her hips where she jutted outwardly, I slid them back and cupped her ass in the palms of my hands. I gripped it. I gently rolled her ass cheeks in circles parting them slightly. My hands returned to her back, her neck, the back of her head as I drank in her kisses. Her mouth tasted strange but mildly minty.

She grabbed my hand and brought it down to her pussy. Her clit was slippery wet, and as I brushed by fingers over it, she shivered as though struck with a sudden jolt of electricity. She squirmed under my ministrations for another few moments kissing me. In that time, thumbs hooked under my ear lobes and she yanked me away from her kisses and down to my knees.

"Oh baby, you were so good. You fooled everybody."

I nodded up at her as she pushed me, scooting and scuffing against the rough carpet backward on my knees, toward the couch.

"They bought every word you said. Mat thinks Glenn really likes you."

She positioned me so my back was extended backward, and my shoulders pressed against the base of the couch. She pushed my neck back so it rested on the couch.

"Mat?" I asked.

She put a finger to my lips. She lifted her foot above me and wheeled her knee around onto the couch by my other ear. She lifted her other knee up and straddled my face, lowering her clit onto my tongue, which I spontaneously offered.

"I went back over to get our clothes. The funny thing is, we got to talking over a couple of cups of coffee, and I forgot the clothes over there anyway. I felt so comfortable I just drove away in the robe. But I now I feel all horny, all over again."

"Again?" I hummed into her clit, sounding like "Mmhmm?"

Kayla always enjoyed when I hummed on her clit so her body gave a shiver when I did this. She relaxed her muscles a little and plopped her vaginal opening right over my mouth in doing so. My tongue slid inside her and she ground against me. The taste was unrecognizeable. There was sweat, a hint of chlorine in there, and I thought I might have detected a taste similar to but different from Glenn's. This sent my mind ping-ponging wildly, but my body continued to do what it knew how to do: lick.

"I got very horny last night," she continued after a moan, gripping the back of the sofa as she rode her clit and pussy along my face. "I touched Mat's hard cock, just a little." This sent my cock spasming. "On the dance floor I felt it against me once or twice, and it felt big. When we got in the hot tub, I saw it. I was so drunk, I didn't really know what I was doing, but I put my hand around it. I gripped his cock in my hand and I stroked it just a little, just to feel how big it was. It felt even bigger than it looked." She moaned again, I started to feel jealousy and shame boil up inside me, and my body kept hardening and licking.

"Then" she slumped her pussy on my face a little more heavily "Mat played with my tits a little. He squeezed them together, and he pinched my tipples a few times. Twisted them." I moaned a little into her sloppily wet pussy, my whole face glistening with her.

She huffed some moans out as I gave a few sharp kisses to her clit. "I was horny that I just kind of let him play with my tits. Then went for my pussy. He slid it down over my clit and inside me. He fingered me a little and I didn't stop him. I was too caught up in the moment." She seemed more caught up in reliving the moment then in confessing it as she now writhed on my tongue.