All Comments on 'This Is What You Get Ch. 01'

by luv1luvall

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not good

DIDN'T BOTHER TO READ THIS ONCE I SAW THE STRANGE NAMES. if you are going to write in english use english names and always use a good english editor. if you want to use your native names write in your native language and post it in that area they have seperate areas for foriegn languages USE THEM.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
@DBRS

Racist much?

The author can post his story where he wants to. If he wants to write in English then good for him. If he wants to write names that relate to his own country, fabulous!

Don't know where you get off thinking you have a right to dictate what people can write or where they can post it. You don't want to read it, fine. Just don't post asinine comments that make you look like a racist jerk.

Next you'll be heading over to scifi/fantasy and ordering the authors there to write names that you find acceptable.

IDIOT!

Author: disregard the first comment. It's not indicative of the readers of this site. Good luck with your first submission and most importantly, enjoy your writing!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 13 years ago
Not bad

Most of our western culture has gotten past a lot of this stuff. A lot of asian beliefs and are what we were maybe 2 or 3 hundred years ago, even for s lot of the aboriginal cultures that were here before we came over. We don't mean to seem racist, but this is type of beliefs is very foreign to us now, there is no way for us to understand it. I love incest stories and have read a few from india, but they were told in our style of beliefs so it was easier for us to understand.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
That was really sad

I was so hoping that she would call off the wedding and be with her brother, but it didn't work out that way.

How sad he must have felt loosing the woman that he loved.

Thanks for the good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not good delete and move to the proper area

they have seperate areas so NONENGLISH writers can submit their stories in their own language. use the site properly please and spare the readers the pain of trying to read this type of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous