This Is What You Get Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything you decide I will not hold you to it. Even if you choose to leave me I will accept it." She lifted her gaze to meet mine. "Not immediately... but eventually." She gave a fake chuckle at my failed attempt at humor.

"So you promise to be happy with Ramya or any other girl that finds your interest."

"That I can't do." She was clearly disappointed. "I know I have been acting strangely over the past few weeks but I can't begin to explain to you my angst at loosing you. I know mom left when I was little but I had no control over that situation. But when I thought I might loose you. I just had to do something. I know I keep saying it over and over again but it is no less truer, 'You are the only women in my life.' And I love you."

"Please don't say that."

"What?"

"That you love me. Every time you say that I feel like just hugging you and never letting go."

"I Love You" I started to close in as I said I over and over again. "I love you... I love you... I love... you... I... love... you..." and one last time I whispered it in her ears, "I truly, madly and sadly love you." Just as she had said she hugged me much more tightly than she ever had and she just kept it like that. She started kissing my neck and proceed to my ears I too return the treated she started to moan in between her sweet pecks near my ears and then slowly she traced a path to my cheeks then up to my forehead I kept kissing whichever part of her face was accessible to me. Finally she came down along my nose and land two soft pecks on my lips before locking it there. I was back on my knees and she was leaning all the way forward to reach my face. She slowly pushed her tongue through her lips onto mine. I wasn't sure what to do and after a few seconds I too parted my lips and let her tongue through. I want to describe the feeling to you but I just don't think there are any words in any language that can do justice to it. All I will say is to all who remember their first kiss, the true ecstasy lasts till you can hold onto it and to all who are yet to experience it for those few seconds that that kiss will last your entire life, all your experiences the good the bad and the truly sad ones, infact your entire existence will be validated.

As I let her tongue feel around mine I instinctively found my own tongue darting at her's and following her as she left my mouth I entered hers and traced the outline of her teeth her inner lips and fidgeted with her tongue. After a couple of mins without breaking the kiss she rose from the bed and lifted me to my feet. When I was at my full length she had to break as she could no longer reach me. But she frantically pushed me to the closed door and held me down as she climbed up my legs locking her feet around my hips and again kissing me. I first held her around her waist to support her as she straddled me. But soon I was reach for her ass and gently squeezing each cheek simultaneously. Finally I came up on flat on my feet still carrying and kissing her. I turned around and pinned her to the door. She grunted as she broke away from the kiss and looked at me once like is was both telling me never to do that and that she was impressed. This time I re-started the kiss, bit more forcefully than she had. She moaned into my mouth. She let go of my neck that she was hugging with both arms and reached in-between us and unbuttoned my jeans and reached inside my boxers and kinda' measured my length. She just flicked the back of her hand and the front of my underwear was pushed down under my balls. She slowly stroked the length of my shaft. Now I broke the kiss, what she was doing to me was truly amazing and quite literally left me short of breath. As I gasped for air she started to nibble on my shoulder and reached behind her with her free hand and got a hold of my right hand and brought it in-between us till it was completely parallel to hers. She guided my hand placed it squarely on top of her mound. Though I was feeling it over her skirt, I still could feel a certain warmth as I grasped it wholly. This was my first time and I had no idea of what I was doing. Sensing I could use some direction she slowly reached for my fingers and took two and guided them over her clit and then back again. After she had mapped it for me I took control and played with her taking my que from her moans. I suddenly felt the need to touch her bare skin so I pulled at her skirt till I could hold the hem in two fingers and raise it over her waist and surprised that she was not wearing any underwear I repeated what I was doing over her skirt now on her pussy lips. She was moaning and pushed me further back to allow for ease of access. That is when I reached for her boobs with my free hand and started to rub each one over her blouse. Her moans were becoming louder and her breath shorter. She still held my dick in her hand and now she started to stroke it with vigor.

Finally she pushed my hand of her pussy and she said "Sorryra, but I need this so badly." She pulled me by dick and holding on to one shoulder for leverage she raised and lowered herself inserting me into her. Just as the head of my cock went it I didn't believe it would be possible. The wall her tight pussy walls held me it was so painful, and I can't begin to try and imagine how it must have felt for her. She was moaning and squealing and sometimes doing both at the same time. I just held her waist to support her weight. She again lowered herself just a little bit and squealed "Oh God!", then she raised herself a little and then lowered herself a bit more and she had before. It took some 20-30 strokes for her to completely fit my cock in her and when she finally did she just hugged me tight and let it be there. Slowly she began to bob her waist back and forth. Till now I just stood there as she was doing all the work. But as I felt how good her pussy walls felt each time I came out a little and then how almost like it was trying to push me out as I went back in, I began to take control with my hand holding her waist firmly I began to lift her up until she was almost out and then jerk her back down and make her take me inside her completely.

She seemed to enjoy this as she wrapped her legs around under my arse. She started to push and pull with her legs in sync with my jerks giving the maximum penetration and the maximum pleasure. She let go of my neck and leaned back to the closed door. She looked down at her crotch and seemed pleased with what she saw and then she leaned back into me and kissed me. As I was still banging her she broke the kiss and looked right into my eyes and said...

"Rei, mmm... I thought about what you have said ooohhhh, I think I have made oooucchhh... hmm the right decision." She leaned in again and gave me a soft kiss. "You know for everyone involved our dad, ouuhhh... our relatives and most importantly us hhhmmmm..."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Ledura, if I tell you now you will have to take the blame of knowing my intensions all along. So hhhmmmm... I will tell it in front of everyone. You just have to wait."

I just continued to bang her against the wall next to the door when we heard a knock at the door. Prerna just clasped her palms over my mouth and asked, "Evvaru? {Who's it?}"

My cousin called out, "Nenu Divyani, the groom's family has arrived aren't you ready yet?"

"Almost done, just wrapping the seera and then I'll be out." Prerna replied.

"Seri, mom is calling to the kitchen just come straight there." She announced and left without waiting for a reply.

Prerna looked at me and as she moved her hand over my mouth she replaced it with her lips. Soon I was fucking her with all my might again and she was squealing and tossing her head and kissing me. Once she broke her kiss and started to tremble in my arms and I felt her pussy walls clasp tighter and I felt a gripping sensation at the base of my balls and I began to sprout my semen inside of her. She slowly recovered and lifted herself up and over my dick with a beautiful 'plop' sound and both our juices leaked onto the ground. She took a step to the side and straightened her clothes and jewelry before she went up to the dresser and picked up a saree and as I re-buttoned my jeans she slowly wrapped her saree. This was the first I had seen her and the sexy looks she was giving me I had half a mind to fuck her right there all over again and the raging hard on in my cum-stained boxers agreed. As she finally put a pin on her pallu I went up to her and holding her close I looked in her eyes and leaned in, she must have anticipated a kiss cause she closed her eyes and lightly parted her lips but I stopped half an inch before I met her lips. Puzzled she opened her eyes and looked at me. I just grinned and blew over her lips and said cheekly, "I Love You." She smiled and planted a wet beautiful kiss on my eager lips.

When we left the room she held my hand in hers and walked with me a though she wanted everyone to know what we had just done. She played tickling my palm and pressing her boobs on my arms. I thought I loved her and couldn't loose her before, but now I would literally kill anyone who came in-between us. As we came down the stairs she let go of my hand and playfully took two steps back and leaning on me with her hands on my shoulder she guided me to the kitchen. She went inside and my aunts gave her an earful as she took such a long time. She just made-up an excuse saying she isn't used to wearing a saree and that's why she took so long. They gave a tray full of coffee cups and send her to the living room where the groom's family was casually conversing with my dad and uncles. I stood near a pillar behind where my dad was sitting. After she gave everyone in the room a cup Prerna too joined me and again held my hand.

They were talking about so many things before the groom's father interrupted, "That's all well and good but before we go any deeper we want hear the girl's opinion. What do you say sweety, do you like our boy?" Prerna looked to dad and then to me before she hesitantly spoke. "My brother is all my life..." I was brazing myself for what she was going to say, "and to think that this alliance became possible because of him... I can't be happier." she said as I felt my heart ripped apart inside my chest. She let go of my hand and went inside the kitchen I would have followed her but my uncle was holding me proudly showing his appreciation. I sank into myself at the thought that somehow I had done this to myself.

___________________

There are millions ways to love someone,

but not one reason worth hating anyone.

12