All Comments on 'This Wasn't Supposed To Happen'

by alovertoremember

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bro/sis with parents.....just no.

Loved it until the parents got involved, and what happened with the blackmail tape? Did Kara move up the ranks? Seems like this is an unfinished story as far as the school part in concerned.

ChasBChasBover 7 years ago
It's Only Sex

It's not impossible that something like this could happen, and why not, when push comes to shove. It's only sex, after all, and the desire could arise between family members, nearly as between strangers. What about mom and daughter - dad and son? Not a top rating, but 4*, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hard

Ok, totally plausible. But dialog to the children should be like adults and not juveniles. But overall I liked where it went

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Adding the parents at the end made it seem like a dirty old man manipulating his wife to have sex with her son just so he could mind-fuck his daughter in having sex with him.

Absolutely great until then but then died in the arse.

FetishLover77FetishLover77over 7 years ago
Loved this story

They have been making love but now it's time for them to let go of their inhibitions and fuck like crazy.

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Partially Great, but Adding Parents was a Turn-off...

I was loving the story with Kara and Jake together, but lost all interest when the parents forced their way into the relationship. It was something sweet, if not exactaly innocent, and then it just became dirty and sex.

alovertorememberalovertorememberover 7 years agoAuthor
Interesting!

Interesting that the parents' involvement wasn't as popular as the siblings. Sorry! I thought both parts would have had an audience, given the number of stories there are involving parents, but feedback taken.

wincest100wincest100over 7 years ago

Adding the parents wasn't bad per se, but the way in which it developed with them kind of killed the story a bit for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beautiful

Lovely story of family togetherness

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't Use Real Greek Organizations

It's really disrespectful

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Very good for your first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Until the Russians invaded and made them all eat chocolate cake. Then Granny fingered Putin's butthole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good tale

good tale but I would never let a girl or boy go to college with out birth control.

the brother and father having sex with a girl not on birth control is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I thought the story was going great until the parents got involved, maybe that's just me.

readymademilfreadymademilfover 7 years ago

I loved it until the parents wanted to join in. That ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

My idea of a story!! Thought it was great - and certainly don't mind the parents joining in. lol

worshipper622worshipper622over 7 years ago
Great, until.......

......then Mom & Dad got "frisky." You screwed up a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ruined

I agree with all the comments that say bringing in the parents ruined the story. Up until that point, the story was really good. Even believable. I was loving it, until the parents came into the picture. I don't find that credible, especially as it, um, unfolded. Dirty Old Man with incest in his own youthful past engineered things to persuade or compel his wife, just so he could screw his luscious teenage daughter. And I still want to know what became of the blackmail video!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Started as a great story until the parents got involved. One star because of that, no more of this one please.

Jag0905Jag0905over 7 years ago
loved it

I really liked the story , wish daughter had eaten mother, sucking dad's cum from her

hawaiirootshawaiirootsover 7 years ago
started out great

The sorority setup was really hot and the emotions felt by their realization felt real. But as soon as they all of a sudden started to have sex it went downhill. It felt completely rushed. Especially the parents involvement.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Good series - but -

I think Jake should have cum inside Kara and his Mom and Dad should have cum inside Kara and Mom - Babies galore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wow, harsh comments from some people! I thought the story was great, very well written and it evolved well, had a natural flow to it and of course...very hot! Don't listen to those others, they're just wanting their own personal kinks reflected in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

This is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
what a let down

okay story the first half.. then you brought in the mum & dad,

I fucking hate it, when the story ends up going down that road... the very thought of that make me want to be sick..

that's just the same as gran & granddad, Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek ..

so No star rate from me.. just - 100 %

I never read any more stories from authors/story tellers that spoil the first one I read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ridiculous bullshit.

The first part was realistic but the part with the parents was so phony that it was nauseating. It was as if a lascivious 12 yr. old had taken over writing the story.

Five stars at the start reduced to two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
d/d?

Well that got the auto dump and a 1 star!

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

It was pretty good right up until you added the parents into it. You gave us all a warning about it, but sometimes it's handled in a manner that makes it easier to deal with. That doesn't happen here. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous