Thorn Ch. 19-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you can stay right there and listen to me and Kate talk. Your chance for escape vanished the second you tried to tease me."

"Umm maybe you should pay attention to Kate before she hangs up."

"Oh shit." Luna still positioned over Thorn's chest focused on the phone in her hand "Kate, are you still there?"

"Luna, did you just karate chop our alpha?"

"Well, I didn't chop, it was more like I just knocked him off balance."

"Mmm I'm not sure if that was wise, the whole alpha thing, not big on treason. Physical attack on the alpha, not a great move, generally speaking."

"He was keeping me from you. He deserved it."

"Well I can't talk long but I know you were worried about me this afternoon. I am looking forward to an email tonight with many photos and facts but I needed to tell you why I was less than focused earlier. I'm just not ready to share with the whole pack yet."

"Is everything okay? Should I come get you?"

"Take a deep breath LJ, those alpha tendencies are getting stronger. You can't protect me from this. Besides although it was a shock, I don't want you too."

"What happened?" Luna's eyes were fixed on Thorn's "If she need's us I don't care what she says we are going tonight, do you hear me?"

"Yes dear. But why don't you give her a minute before planning your big rescue."

"Luna, I met my mate today. Well I didn't meet him. I've known him most of my life. I don't even know where to begin. I had to go to see some of the pack before I headed to see my mother. I walked into the restaurant and I smelled him straight away I followed my nose in almost blind lust. I was already about to pounce when I realised I knew the man my nose had lead me too. I hadn't seen him since I turned twenty-one. I'm not sure if your wolf lessons have covered that but we can't smell our mate until after that. Anyway I kissed him so deeply and smelled him and clung to his body, and he didn't know me. He didn't smell me. Didn't recognise me as his mate."

"Kate, I'm coming to get you. I'll kick his ass so badly and then I'm bringing you home and we'll find you a better mate." Luna was ready to get to her feet.

"You can't really just get her a different mate baby, and I don't think Kate is finished." Thorn interrupted her attempt to scramble off him.

"Who is it? How do you know him?"

"It's Aaron."

"Thorn's Aaron? Thorn you tell him to stop hurting Katie and fix this." Luna glared at Thorn again. "You're the alpha fix this or kick his butt."

"It wasn't his fault Luna. Remember how my mum makes me those soaps and body washes you all love so much? Remember how when she was on the phone and I said you adored them and were going to start using them, and she insisted on sending you your own so we would have our own unique scents? Turns out my supply was all spelled. She has been masking my true scent my whole damn life. You probably have no idea how big that is ..."

"She did what? You would never have found your mate!"

"Oh you do get it. Well that makes it easier for you to understand how betrayed I feel."

"Hold up, hold up. You basically jumped your mate, he rejected you and you worked out it was your soap? You seem to have missed a big chunk of the story."

"Shit sorry. Yeah I ran. I think he thought I'd gone loopy or something. Aaron and Alex came after me and insisted I come back. I refused, turned wolf and took off. It took a few hours for Aaron to find me. I know how to cover my tracks. When he found me in wolf form, after a strenuous escape plan, filled with adrenalin, anger, and heartbreak. Well he plunged his nose into my, um well he got a really good whiff and now he knows he's my mate. We went back and spoke to Maggie and she had a few ideas. Then the rest all just came together ending in my mother confessing to Maggie, and later her alpha."

"Oh honey, I am so sorry you had to go through that, and yet so happy for you too. Ahhh is Aaron a good thing? I know you avoided wolves, I am fairly certain based on one meeting Aaron has never avoided anything female. Will you be alright?"

"That's why I rang. I'm taking Aaron with me and we're going to see if we can sort things out while I deal with the mother stuff. So I'm going to be a head case but I didn't want you thinking I'm not interested in the wedding, or forgetting you."

"Don't you dare worry about any of this, nothing going on here, you hear me? You just look after yourself and I swear Katie day or night, ring and I will come and get you. If his alpha won't sort him out his future sister-in-law will totally knock him flat."

"I love you LJ, and that bloke you're marrying. I know I'll love Aaron too, it just may take a couple of weeks. Besides Thorn is my alpha too, he adopted me and I'm no longer officially part of my mother's pack. So if I don't get things sorted and get back there in time for the wedding it might be my butt Thorn kicks."

"Yeah, not on my watch." Luna shook her head at Thorn "He's crazy but he isn't stupid."

"Okay. Love to you both. Send me that email tonight, and I will catch up with you at least every second day, I promise."

"Love you too, and Kate, give Aaron a chance, this will have been a hell of a shock to him too. I bet every cent I have that if he had known since he was twenty-one that his mate was right there within reach, he wouldn't have been a hound all these years. I think he was just lonely. Maybe a bit like you with your fun?"

"Oi, no getting all logical and supportive of him yet LJ, you're team Kate. Thorn will probably be team Aaron, but Gem and Lex will definitely be on my side. Victory is guaranteed."

"Yeah, how do we know who the winner is, and what the hell is the prize?"

"The winner is the one not on his knees before the end of the week. The prize, well me of course. He'll get over losing pretty quickly I reckon" Kate laughed down the line. "Bye Luna."

"Thorn we're leaving in fifteen minutes, Aaron will contact you when we get there, shouldn't be too late. Thank you for letting me share my news with LJ, it wouldn't have been the same to go through this without her."

"I know I said it earlier Katie, but I am sorry it all went the way it did up until this morning. The two of you can turn this around now, be happy."

"He didn't want me Thorn. That hurt more than you can know. Then he basically decided I'd gone bananas and was a danger to everyone. Add in the fact he has screwed nearly every female not in his direct bloodline in this town ... well at least we're getting out of here tonight."

"Yeah, I know it isn't easy. For either of you. Worse for you of course. But give him and yourself a chance Kate. He will make you happy. He is already so sorry."

"No he thinks he's sorry. I don't think he understands at all yet. He is just an overgrown teenager who likes to get his dick wet. Now he needs to man up, and then he needs to realise the only way that dick gets wet is with my assistance, and I'm not a tramp like the bitches he's been screwing."

"Ok I'm not wanting to make his situation worse so I will let him dig himself out of that hole on his own. Luna can tell I'm talking to you so I better go, before she does karate chop me or something. Keep in touch.