Thoroughly Loving Nina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She acted shyly but then did it.

"That turned me on," he whispered into his ear. She caught his head and kissed him deeply, opened her mouth and their tongues met.

Just as he was thinking some guy must have had the nous to teach her to do that Nina pulled away and said, "Is that want you intend doing to my cunt?"

"Eventually, yes, but first let's get you out of this gear. By the way, take note I don't care for panty hose but I love women in stockings – held up with garter belts is okay but I prefer thigh-highs as they are the sexiest leg covering."

"I'll buy some and throw out my panty hose. Panty hose is so convenient but if sexy is what you want, sexy is what you'll get. As they sat on the bed she colored and asked, "Your intention is to fuck me every day, isn't it?"

Vic looked at her concerned face and decided to tell the truth. "Yes, and then some: at least for as long mutual desire continues to embrace us. Lift up and I'll pull off your knickers." That worked fine, very coordinated.

Settling on to his hip and working on a breast, Vic ran a hand over Nina's slightly rounded stomach; she moaned encouragingly. His hand continued down and he found, as expected, she didn't shave but it was far from being a near impenetrable forest. His finger danced around her hair-protected vulva and then one finger went prospecting.

Nina jumped as the finger moved up the slit and Vic heard her breathing stop. It was true – she was becoming stiff, her joints locking. This was no way for a lady to act, he thought. She was nicely moist so he broke usual practice and began lightly strumming her clit, immediately feeling her begin to relax a little. Then she commented with unexpected frankness, "God, that's lovely; you do it better than I manage."

At that moment Vic knew a great sex life lay ahead of them. She knew her body and wanted him to know that. The poor darling must have been poorly treated by males – probably relatives were involved.

Nina's breathing became rhythmic and she said, "You haven't asked why I haven't had much sex?"

"It's a sensitive area; I assumed you'd mention it in due course."

"Like during intercourse," she giggled.

"You have the type of humor I like," he grinned. He moved the massaging finger down, turned it and inserted another alongside it and her legs opened as he simulated the action of a penis.

She managed to hold some of the grin. "My mother first became ill when I was a teenager. I'd guess sex became difficult for them and gradually my father became more and more surly and began staying out late on Friday nights. Often I'd hear mom crying and staying she could smell another woman on him. But we survived. Soon after I turned eighteen he gave me a big lecture about me not becoming promiscuous, that I must save myself for marriage. Then in the early hours of the morning he began visiting my room. I had the choice of fighting him, letting him have me or leaving home."

"You poor darling."

Nina looked at Vic wide-eyed and then continued: "I refused to allow him to touch me between my legs or to kiss me. He agreed and we settled into a routine of twice a week he'd make this visits, arriving with an erection and would climb over me. He'd get me to lick his thing and then he'd either squirt off between my breasts or into my armpit. That was incest, wasn't it?" Vic smiled softly. "Technically I'd say no, definitely not." Tension went out of her face and she reached to touch his cheek as she said, "Thank you, I needed someone to say that to me."

"You've never told anyone else?"

"Only a couple of my closest girlfriends. But one was regularly having full sex with her father and the other was wishing her father would take a similar interest in her."

"Did you think about going to your mother?"

"Yes, many times, but I always decided it was best she didn't know. I like to think she never knew."

"Do you want me to stop doing this?"

"No, please don't. It feels lovely and my body feels sweet. I'm really astonished about this. Not even my uncle or older cousin ever made me feel like this."

Vic remained silent, shocked.

"Apparently my father talked to Uncle Bob and he must have let on to his two boys, one older and one younger than me. The three of them – but never together – would grab me and grope but rarely did I allow them to fuck me and never Uncle Bob or young Andy."

These disclosures were taking Vic off the boil. He thought perhaps it would be best to end the session but her breathing was becoming erratic so he decided to at least get her off. He turned over on to her and backed down until in licking position. As his tongue parted her now very wet lips she convulsed, screamed and coated him.

"Oh God, that was so amazing, by far the best release I've ever had, and I've always done most of them. Are you doing to put that thing in me now?"

"Nina, let's go slowly, eh? I think it's the best for us both."

"Okay – but give me a look at it."

Vic unzipped and his now very erect dick popped out unassisted.

"God it's big. Allow me to do something for you."

Torn between this beautiful young woman jacking him off or his responsibility of leading her gently along the path to satisfying sexual fulfillment and learning to relate romantically, Vic remained staunch.

"Just kiss it once and then it's being put away for later. There is no rush for us to do everything."

"I guess you're right, Nina said, taking her time over her kiss.

Late that evening they lay in bed, Nina fully aroused with her juices mixing with Vic's saliva drying around the tops of her thighs and his cum across her tits and face and into her hair, she opened her legs and said, "Let's do it."

Vic was in no shape to refuse such a delightful request; his dick was back to being raging hard. He rolled Nina on to her side and lifted her top leg high.

"Can we do it this way?"

"Oh yeah," Vic said, beginning to feed in his dick slowly.

Instinctively she arched her back and held her leg herself, working to provide straight-line entry and leaving Vic's freed hand to grab the other tit.

"Oh I feel so full – this is lovely," she cried, when Vic was only half in. He decided that would be sufficient this time.

"Rock back on me – oppose my action and let's try to maintain pull and thrust rhythm," he whispered, then bit lightly into the back of her neck.

"Oh God, oh God – do I like this," she cried excitedly, pushing back erratically and making it impossible to maintain good rhythm. But he just smiled, enjoying her excitement and pleased that in her choppy movements she was sucking more and more length into her vagina which reshaped to accommodate him and fit around the presumably welcomed intruder.

"Are you on the pill?"

"Yes," she panted. "One never knows my mom always told me."

"Do I shoot inside you and let fly up your back."

"I've seen DVDs. Don't we jump off the bed, I fall to my knees and gobble you."

"Gobble me?" enquired Vic, turning red in the face, veins in his neck becoming prominent as he threw his head back and shouted, "Sorry – here she blows."

As they rested she declared, "God I'm sweaty and can feel your stuff dripping out of me."

"I'll wear a condom if you don't like cum oozing out of you. Some women..."

"No, I think I'll learn to like it – it probably will make me feel sluttish."

"So you want to feel like that?"

"Yes, and depraved. I've read widely about this you know. I want to experience all these emotions but I'm not sure about anal or being your slave."

Vic's deflating dick, about to pop out of her, began to revive. The poor darling, he thought, she won't be up to multiple orgasms just yet, so pulled out.

She reached back with a hand and grabbed it. "Your cock is all sticky, small now and ever so soft. Is some of that wetness from my cunt?"

"Yes. Tell me, who taught you to use such words as fuck and cunt? Most classy women like you use alternatives like sex and vagina. You even call your breasts tits."

"My father and my older cousin liked me talking dirty to them. Don't you?

Vic gulped. He hated the word vagina but then he didn't want her speaking like a whore when she moved on to someone else. Oh hell!

"I promise when you finish with me I'll use the proper words when I go looking for a husband."

"You definitely promise?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Right you dirty slut, always talk filthy to me. I like wallowing in it. Besides, I'll teach you everything I know so am entitled to get a little something back."

Nina sucked in her breath. "You won't do anal with me – promise."

"No promise. I'll not do it though until you request it."

"Well, that achieves the same result. I view anal as the most disgusting thing about sex, worse even than having your own father pawing at you."

To be continued...

12